PDA

View Full Version : need to gain weight!!

ss2miraitrunks
29th April 2007, 09:43
I need to gain weight for my nudie slim jim dry blacks to look tighter on me.
i usually wear tight/really slim jeans.
they fit slim on me, but not that slim.
i got them from my brother as a present around march.. i dont wear them as much at school as my other jeans, which arent raw jeans, because they dont look too good on me with my clothing style. which is tight jeans small t-shirt and vans.
i even wanna gain weight for my small sized t shirts to be tighter on me.
they are pretty loose. i get small size shirts

my nudies are 29x32
im 15, 5'7.... and 110 lbs. usually i wear 29 or 28 waist. sometime 30, depends.
i have a high metabolism i think
i wanna weigh around 125-135 around there

im way too skinny

DoitsuJin
29th April 2007, 09:46
...wait, i don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what was the point of this thread? i'm very confused... :?

loste
29th April 2007, 10:12
so get a smaller size then................ :lol:

hfm
29th April 2007, 10:16
remember that movie/documentary supersize me? enough said...... :D

Naoto the Zombie
29th April 2007, 10:25
Just eat a lot.

cameland
29th April 2007, 10:29
lol i think this kid has some image problems but none the less thats what all 15 year old boys have right??? :lol:

I think you should start buying smaller jeans and t shirts or just get your stuff tailored for a super slim fit.

Better yet start buying from clothes from japan, all there stuff runs super small from what ive seen.

Legoland
29th April 2007, 10:38
just lift wheights and eat a lot. sounds like you're skinny as hell... just eat.

Ghost
29th April 2007, 10:55
Mate, in a couple of years you're gonna regret saying that. I've lost alot of weight and in the process of losing the hardest kind which is around your waist. Live and learn, sell them get what you can and buy some that fit you now. But there's nothing wrong with getting in shape ever.

dave023
29th April 2007, 12:11
get a girlfriend that's a great cook... :wink:

NudieDK
29th April 2007, 12:12
1. easy way -> size down

2. hard way -> EAT, weight training + perhaps eat some weightgainer

BlueOctoberFan
29th April 2007, 15:07
I'd just say to do weight-lifting. Higher weights with fewer reps will build larger muscles. I wouldn't mess with much other than that. When you start adding in 'weight-gainers' and such from places like GNC, you run the risk of messing up yourself in the long run.

NudieDK
29th April 2007, 16:34
I'd just say to do weight-lifting. Higher weights with fewer reps will build larger muscles. I wouldn't mess with much other than that. When you start adding in 'weight-gainers' and such from places like GNC, you run the risk of messing up yourself in the long run.

Yes.. If you are interesting in hypertrophy you should have for example three sets with 6-12 reps and increase the weight when you get stronger.

Weightgainer is just a product with protein and carboyhrates so it is pretty harmless. Its a good addition if you are having a hard time gaining weight via your diet only. But it should never replace real food, it is an addition.

f4igurl
29th April 2007, 17:26
Ditto. I do a lot of athletics, and the key is to eat the right foods for energy and strength. What you DON'T want is to cram yourself full of junk just to gain weight.

Basic strength training is not complex, your gym coach can give the program to you. Stay off the greasy stuff, eat whole wheat pasta, brown rice, together with lean proteins (grilled chicken, etc) and veggies. And add extra calories in the form of quality protein bars or powdered drinks. If you are 15 and starting strength training you will be starving ALL the time, so resist the urge to grab whatever. Keep bars with you.

Oh, and drink lots of water along with the protein bars or you will have other problems to deal with! :lol:

BlueOctoberFan
29th April 2007, 18:40
That's a good point about being starving all the time. When I was in high school, I was in swimming and waterpolo. With the morning and afternoon practices, I was exercising about 4-5 hours per day. It got to the point that I would be at least snacking all day. Rather than just trying to find crap all the time, I had a 2 lb. bag of granola in my back-pack that I just kept eating from all day. It's something that you don't have to worry about going bad, and is healthy and fairly tasty.

bilmaga
29th April 2007, 19:46
I just wish I had that problem. I have to work hard to keep weight off :x

dave023
29th April 2007, 19:52
Little training+ DIANABOL.... :wink:

mml6691
29th April 2007, 20:17
6-8 reps, 3 sets, lots of carbs, and if you're really into it protein powder and all that

radiothesos
29th April 2007, 20:48
Here's an idea:

Hit puberty.

Cross-Hatch
29th April 2007, 23:31
Here's an idea:

Hit puberty.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
EXACTLY!!!

Jakob
30th April 2007, 19:15
I have stretched out together with my jeans

sunpup
2nd May 2007, 00:39
nah--ss--you're not too thin for 15. Be happy you have the body to pull off the tight look. Eat normally and you'll fill in as you add more years. In the meantime size down--small size nudies will be cut much tighter in the legs and thighs than your 29s.
Lucky you! :)

OhmygodxO
4th May 2007, 02:17
Milkshakes! xD