PDA

View Full Version : J. Lindeberg Raw Jonte Duo Denim Greenhouse Experience

martymcfly
24th April 2007, 23:37
This was my first pair of Dry Denim i purchased on ebay in January...Within a week I bought some bootcut olas on revolve and and neglected the Lindebergs...... I am going to be working in my Girlfriend's parent's greenhouse for a month before my summer job starts and though it would be a perfect opportunity to beat the hell of them

I am going to wear them in the sweltering hot greenhouse everyday for the month they will be getting dirty, sweaty, bloody, dusty, greasy etc...I'm going to beat the hell out of them...i'll post before and after pictures when i'm done...

Ive been a long time creeper of this site and read some interesting stuff.

thanks

thomparetta
24th April 2007, 23:38
well get to it!

martymcfly
24th April 2007, 23:42
I start work on tuesday

bilmaga
25th April 2007, 01:46
I'm curious to see how they will turn out. Especially with the humidity in a greenhouse

martymcfly
25th April 2007, 04:23
Yeah I wonder how much they will change after a hard month....thing is I will have to wash them because they will be too dirty to wear....

bilmaga
25th April 2007, 06:34
As long as they don't smell too bad, I would maybe soak them and keep on going. Or just leave them dirty and keep them as work jeans. Leave them outside or in your garage till you need them again :lol:

martymcfly
25th April 2007, 19:14
Smell is going to be a big problem....they are going to be very dirty maybe i'll go for a swim in the lake...