PDA

View Full Version : a little tighter than expected

ceza
24th April 2007, 01:28
so today i got my first pair of nudies ever and i'm a little disapointed that i sized down a bit too much. :( they look pretty good but i cant bend my legs too much. i'm hoping they'll stretch out to a look more like this:

http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_showpage&pic_id=2914

still tight but a looser fit.

here's how they look..

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8783/666011uv9.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/42/666016bx6.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5412/666017ht9.jpg

do you guys think i should keep them and stretch them out or resell and get another pair that's sized up?

oh and in case you're wondering, i'm 5'6 about 120ish lbs.

afroninja
24th April 2007, 01:31
what size are they?

ceza
24th April 2007, 01:31
ah i forgot to mention, sorry. they're 26/32. :?

bilmaga
24th April 2007, 01:36
I think they look good. But if you aren't comfortable, then size up

Sarge
24th April 2007, 01:39
nice fit - they will stretch a bit but youve got no chance of getting back in them once they've been washed!

might wanna size up!

ceza
24th April 2007, 01:39
so do i but it's just uncomfortable to sit and walk up stairs. do you think with lots of wear they'll stretch out enough? should i do yoga in them? :lol:

scubasteve
24th April 2007, 01:55
how is the fit around the waist? it it tight at all?

fg_dry
24th April 2007, 02:27
they will stretch out a good amount trust me...i got mine as tight as possible and now they are quite loose in the waist and are comfortable...when i got home and put them on i was like crap are these ever tight but then after a few days they felt just right

cameland
24th April 2007, 02:37
if youre gonna spend a good chunk of your money on something i suggest you make sure you are at least 90-100% satisfied with the fit, especially with such an interesting cut as the thin finn :D

If you sized up they will still be tight just not as tight, i think you should get a 27 but they look alright as is now but they do look a lil painted on to me. Tell us how the waist fits.

ceza
24th April 2007, 03:10
the waist feels extremely comfortable, i can pull it out and stick my hand into my pants without sucking my stomach in, the knees have already stretched out quite a bit too. i'm only waiting for the crotch and butt to stretch out. so far i'm extremely happy with these. i don't think i'll be sizing up. :D
thanks for the help guys.

kolourhero
24th April 2007, 03:13
i hope they stretch out, because they look like a guy wearing tights at this point in time :lol:

cameland
24th April 2007, 03:14
actually i just looked at the picture you said you wanted them to look like. Yours will probably stretch out to be like that...

Ghost
24th April 2007, 03:15
Yeah that's pretty damn tight lol

mml6691
24th April 2007, 04:32
after two or three weeks they should be the perfect fit. good luck with them

airflight23
24th April 2007, 09:11
oh wow

im 5' 6" 125lbs

i went with a size 29 and they are perfect

http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_pic&pic_id=2276

wow same pants and shoes!

ceza
25th April 2007, 01:14
i also have a pair of white hightop converse which about 50% of the members here have too. :lol:

reGuar
25th April 2007, 14:06
I like regular fits, so I would size up!
But I dont think yours looks too tight, just really tight, but not too tight.

Sarge
25th April 2007, 14:45
I dont think yours looks too tight, just really tight, but not too tight.

Agreed. Some people's jeans look TOO tight, these just look 'hair metal' tight :)

Gsko
26th April 2007, 01:33
lol I got the same excact issue right now.

I shouldn't worry too much guessing from the comments right?

sunpup
27th April 2007, 23:17
Ceza, I think you have a great fit--and, of course the TF are tight. My TF have the tightest leg opening of the nudies I own,but they give a good honeycomb almost right away. Once you get used to the style they won't seem so unusual. Glad you made the decision to keep them.
The degree of tightness is always a personal decision. Supertight only looks bad when you have a bit of extra weight to carry around, but that's not you.

Gregory
27th April 2007, 23:27
they look like ball crushers that's for damn sure,
but if you like the look, then go for it. My finns stretched a fair amount, but they were nowhere near as tight as those.
I'm 5'9 130lbs and wear 27/34's and I have a somewhat loose/skinny look to my Finns, you could probably get that kind of look after some active breaking in and stretching.

ceza
28th April 2007, 19:38
i'm glad i kept them, they've stretched out a bunch and the honeycombs are forming very nicely! thanks for the help guys. i'll post pics of progress in the near future. 8)

Matthias1977
29th April 2007, 21:56
yes, they're great! i'm glad you kept them!

Cross-Hatch
29th April 2007, 22:49
For me, this is a no-brainer but there seems to be a lot of tight pants-wearing men here on mynudies.com.

Basically though, if your calves (your calves, bro...your CALVES) are visible through your jeans, then you should seriously consider sizing up. Seriously...The jeans you're wearing are not "stylishly fitted", they're tight--they look like leotards for Christ's sake!

Will they stretch to a desirable degree??? Who knows. But why risk it? I'd size up.

mjg
30th April 2007, 00:56
there's no way the calves are going to stretch.

cardcastleruins
30th April 2007, 01:48
what size are you normally. cuz if you size down one or two inches thats usually good. Anything more might be too tight.

Gregory
30th April 2007, 03:43
For me, this is a no-brainer but there seems to be a lot of tight pants-wearing men here on mynudies.com.

Basically though, if your calves (your calves, bro...your CALVES) are visible through your jeans, then you should seriously consider sizing up. Seriously...The jeans you're wearing are not "stylishly fitted", they're tight--they look like leotards for Christ's sake!

Will they stretch to a desirable degree??? Who knows. But why risk it? I'd size up.

that's just your opinion though, I don't necessarily agree with you. It al depends on the shape of your legs, imo skin tight jeans can look decent on people who have skinny drainpipe legs (like mine, where your thighs and calves are damn near the same size haha) In this case, yeah they are little snug, but I don't agree with your calves statement.

Matthias1977
30th April 2007, 19:23

I don't agree either. What's so obscene about calves??

Cross-Hatch
1st May 2007, 02:25
imo skin tight jeans can look decent on people who...

...have two t!ts and a v@gina! I love looking at a woman's soft, curvaceous body; skin tight pants were made for them--WOMEN.

I don't enjoy seeing the contour of a man's @ss and thighs. If you are a man and your jeans fit such that they reveal the contours of your entire leg and @ss, well then that's simply too tight, bro. That's a feminine look. You and Matthias1977 seem to enjoy and appreciate that look on a guy and that's alright. Maybe in your region men walk around like that.

And I mean no disrespect with my assertion. People have the right to like what they like.

But as I said before...to me, jeans can look cool on a guy if their stylishly fitted. But skin tight??? No way, Jose.

Gregory
1st May 2007, 04:02

...have two t!ts and a v@gina! I love looking at a woman's soft, curvaceous body; skin tight pants were made for them--WOMEN.

I don't enjoy seeing the contour of a man's @ss and thighs. If you are a man and your jeans fit such that they reveal the contours of your entire leg and @ss, well then that's simply too tight, bro. That's a feminine look. You and Matthias1977 seem to enjoy and appreciate that look on a guy and that's alright. Maybe in your region men walk around like that.

And I mean no disrespect with my assertion. People have the right to like what they like.

But as I said before...to me, jeans can look cool on a guy if their stylishly fitted. But skin tight??? No way, Jose.

"my region" being Western Canada...
Lot's of guys have pulled off painted on pants. I see punk rock kids do it all the time (yes real punk kids, not mall punk emo fags) and it looks good. I appreciate your opinion, but don't act like you wrote the style books "bro".

bilmaga
1st May 2007, 04:07
Just like the Ramones. I love how tight jeans looked on them.

Gregory
1st May 2007, 04:11
The Ramones, Iggy Pop, Mick Jagger, Sid Vicious...all of these style icons rocked SKIN tight pants, and made it look good.

ceza
1st May 2007, 04:26
can't forget about led zeppelin. robert plant pretty much invented the moose knuckle! :lol:

thief
1st May 2007, 06:08

"my region" being Western Canada...
Lot's of guys have pulled off painted on pants. I see punk rock kids do it all the time (yes real punk kids, not mall punk emo fags) and it looks good. I appreciate your opinion, but don't act like you wrote the style books "bro".

Cosign.
Western Canada represent, yo.

This whole hatin' on tight pants has to stop.
Its rather ridiculous.

sunpup
1st May 2007, 23:26
Cross-Hatch hasn't got his sartorial history correct. Until more modern times, the male outfit was tight--especially his pants. Watch a good Romeo and Juliet flick.
Just like Gregory said, you gotta have the body to pull it off----of course a rather fat or heavy person might have problem with the look (though this is not for me to say, as I believe you wear whatyou like)
If Rockers who often prefer the super tight pants aren't real men, well....then you had better take it up with them---but you'd better be wearing your best running shoes! :)
The evolution of the male costume needs some shaking up---it's been stuck with "approved looks" too long.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and maybe the ladies like to see guys dressed in tight jeans---just like we enjoy seeing them.

mxjxharris
2nd May 2007, 01:32
They look great. Wear them all day and sleep in them for a couple weeks. They'll loosen up in all the right places.

cameland
2nd May 2007, 03:25
I've been wearing my finns for the past couple days and damn do these pants feel like their made of elastic. They feel so thin and limp that i almost feel like im wearing tights rather than jeans and with that yeah they stretch a lot. see how you go.

bilmaga
2nd May 2007, 03:32
Pics?

I have never seen pics of you with tighter jeans.

kielkilla
2nd May 2007, 04:28
Those look fine imo. They will look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better after couple months. They'll probably stretch a fair amount if you wear them alot.

white_nudies
2nd May 2007, 05:45
yeah those will bad ass once they poof out a little bit

cameland
2nd May 2007, 08:16
Pics?

;) yes you have. My flatheads were rather tight and theres pictures of those!

I will have pictures up soon, been dying to show you guys and get some opinions on it but my girlfriend borrowed my laptop which is what i used to transfer all the crap from my phone onto my computer. (my PC doesnt have bluetooth)

bilmaga
2nd May 2007, 14:59
Pics?

;) yes you have. My flatheads were rather tight and theres pictures of those!

I will have pictures up soon, been dying to show you guys and get some opinions on it but my girlfriend borrowed my laptop which is what i used to transfer all the crap from my phone onto my computer. (my PC doesnt have bluetooth)

Ah yes, the fladheads, I love those jeans. But I mean tapered tight, not slim

OhmygodxO
4th May 2007, 01:42
=O

If they're not comfy to you,you have to stretch them up a bit

but daaaamn they look awesome!

ifinale
4th May 2007, 15:23
any picture updates after the stretching?!

haha got a question for you though, when you first got them and they were skin tight... was it tight all around your legs?! like from thighs/knees/calves... or did you notice any specific region which was super tight?!

ceza
4th May 2007, 23:00
any picture updates after the stretching?!

haha got a question for you though, when you first got them and they were skin tight... was it tight all around your legs?! like from thighs/knees/calves... or did you notice any specific region which was super tight?!

i'll try to post pics later on today.

yeah they were pretty much tight allover except the waist. the knees were the first to stretch out, then the butt and upper thigh/crotch region came next. i've been wearing them now 12 days and have slept in them about 3 times so now it's waaayy easier to put them on and take them off. i'm hoping they'll just stretch a tad bit more and they'll be perfect. :D

mjg
5th May 2007, 00:16
i've found now that i've been wearing tighter jeans i find it strange to wear slightly looser ones.

ifinale
5th May 2007, 02:27
hmm... nice! btw is it any tight around your calves? like would the shape of your calves be exposed by just looking at the general outlook of your jeans?!

Arianuz
8th May 2007, 18:49
i have a question to, since we all are talking about sizes

i'm thinking about buying a Slim Jim dry black, but i also own a regular ralf dry greycast wich i like the fit most of all of my nudies. they're a size 31/32, should i size up to a 32/32 to get the same fit?

:? :?:

Koert
8th May 2007, 18:53
Size up, if you're ever gonna wash them they'll be like this again.

rolaids
8th May 2007, 19:33
hmm... nice! btw is it any tight around your calves? like would the shape of your calves be exposed by just looking at the general outlook of your jeans?!

i've tried many pairs of thin finns on in many different sizes, and mine were tight in the calves on all of them. i think i measured 16 or 17 inches around my calves, so if you're above 15, you'll get the same result. for a slim look i just sized down my slim jims and got the result i was after.

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/today9bf.jpg

Arianuz
8th May 2007, 20:13
Size up, if you're ever gonna wash them they'll be like this again.

just by one size?

and i see you're living in leeuwarden! that's funny because i live in a small village about 7 km to the south! wytgaard, maybe you heared of it

ceza
9th May 2007, 01:11
and finally here are picturesss. worn everyday for 15 days and slept in them about 4-5 times. so far no fading. still pretty tight around the calves. :x

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2407/picture003cv4.jpg

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8459/picture004ti5.jpg

Sarge
9th May 2007, 01:17
THEY. ARE. ABSOLUTELY. ACE.

loste
9th May 2007, 01:19
i just dont get it why so many sleep in their jeans, they will get the wear after all, and when you sleep you sweat alot and dont move so much around at all, if you dont walk alot in your sleep. I have never understood why you wanna sleep in your jeans. They will smell more even faster and they dont get much more wear, so whyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ceza
9th May 2007, 01:24
to be honest i slept in them because i was just too tired and lazy to take them off. also i'm much more comfortable sleeping fully clothed rather than sleeping with just boxers or shorts. :?

Sarge
9th May 2007, 01:25
i think he was sleepin in them just for them to stretch out a bit cuz you do get in some pretty weird angles in your sleep. but yeah...don't sleep in jeans if you can avoid it

Sarge
9th May 2007, 01:26
to be honest i slept in them because i was just too tired and lazy to take them off. also i'm much more comfortable sleeping fully clothed rather than sleeping with just boxers or shorts. :?

thats weird

Arianuz
9th May 2007, 10:00
i think you'll get crazy honey's!!! :roll: :D

cameland
9th May 2007, 11:55
i just dont get it why so many sleep in their jeans, they will get the wear after all, and when you sleep you sweat alot and dont move so much around at all, if you dont walk alot in your sleep. I have never understood why you wanna sleep in your jeans. They will smell more even faster and they dont get much more wear, so whyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hopefully this can be translated but i believe this japanese guy slept in his jeans only and got this kinda wear

check it out
http://www.geocities.jp/youhisayouhisa/ak4.htm

Arianuz
9th May 2007, 11:57

hopefully this can be translated but i believe this japanese guy slept in his jeans only and got this kinda wear

check it out
http://www.geocities.jp/youhisayouhisa/ak4.htm

i think that's really ugly...

Gregory
9th May 2007, 18:47
They look great!
nice shirt btw, I have the same one.

Yardsale
15th November 2007, 09:28
haha I thought my jeans were supertight, yours look ridiculous!

i usually wear 28/32 but i got 27/32 in thin finns, this is how they look

http://www.hirethisguy.com/images/IMG_2445.jpg

sunpup
18th November 2007, 21:08
[QUOTE=Yardsale;99389]haha I thought my jeans were supertight, yours look ridiculous!

i usually wear 28/32 but i got 27/32 in thin finns, this is how they look

Nice fit, but how do you see your fit not being as tight as Ceza's?
They look similar to me--and--the way tf should be worn--not several sizes too big.

deviousfool
19th November 2007, 12:03
i think ceza's fit is more tight compared to yardsale's. my fit is similar to ceza's.
I hate to say this but the TFs look better on you yardsale :-D

english
29th January 2008, 16:48
quite frankly, why are you wearing finns if you don't want them tight? looks a bit ridiculous to me if you're wearing fit jeans and trying to get a baggy look! in my experience, those who complain are either jealous or homophobic. and looking like a girl? women's fashions, historically, have always revolved around men's clothing. it wasn't but a couple decades ago that men's fashion dominated and it was quite normal to wear everything fitted/tailored. when society moved to the convenience of 'off the peg' is when everything went to shit and these ridiculous implications of manliness in dress truely came to light.

i know this is an old topic but ceza's jeans are just right!

Dakid.
29th January 2008, 17:51
Not a good look imo.

ceza
29th January 2008, 23:49
So ooold haha. I gave those away to a friend. Currently wearing 28/32 finns and they fit perfect.

taffetapunk
30th January 2008, 00:12

haha i completely disregard someone's opinion once they call me "bro"
tight pants are all in how you wear them
ive seen skinny kids look good in them and bad in them
ive seen guys with big legs look good in them and bad in them

but seeing as how guys have worn tight pants since the 50's i dont think its "only for women"

BeauIXI
30th January 2008, 02:27
Guys have worn tight pants since before the '50's..

Equestrian styles, you know.

taffetapunk
30th January 2008, 06:05
Guys have worn tight pants since before the '50's..

Equestrian styles, you know.

haha yeah, thats true
:-)

sundials
31st January 2008, 03:11
hahaha.
man, people who mock tight pants haven't found a pair of tight ones that actually fit nice.
Levis 511 34/34 fit me perfect (mainly because the inseam actually measures 36" - I'm 6'5" 190lbs) and they aren't to loose and not so tight that it hurts to walk.
I just got some Levis skinny stacked for pretty much half price on ebay, 38"+ inseam which is dope, but they fit pretty tight. Its balls cold right now, and i dont feel like breaking them in, in the cold weather at risk of my penis falling off.