PDA

View Full Version : Switch backpockets

coq*
3rd June 2005, 19:47
Me and a friend are thinking of switching backpockets with each other. He has a pair of very light coloured jeans and mine are dark from beginning but i´ve wore them very much so they arer quite light too. So what do you think of switsching one of the backpockets with each other?

batman
3rd June 2005, 19:52
Are these Nudie Jeans? Sounds interesting! Might come out pretty nice. Please post pics when it's done. :D

Thorns
4th June 2005, 09:14
Thats actually a really cool idea! Go for it and definately post a pic after

toszie
4th June 2005, 13:59
If you switch nudie backpockets, I think that sure would be cool!

tion4->
4th June 2005, 21:49
I think it might look cheesy...but I'll be open minded.

nudielevis
5th June 2005, 10:44
I did it all about 4 year ago: with a Levi's 501 and a Lee jeans, switch the backpocket of both jeans, so that you see on each jeans a Lee pocket and a Levi's pocket. At the moment these jeans are very very worn and I put a lot of patches on both jeans, because I can not them to throw away. I get attached to these old personalised jeans.

sarlo
5th June 2005, 13:02
Sound interessting :D if you have done the job make some pics and share it with us:D
Must say it's an origional idea :D

fashionguru
5th June 2005, 14:33
Interesting idea, buddy!
I removed one backpocket of a levi's jeans long time ago but that didn't look that nice. :|

nudielevis
6th June 2005, 00:06
Sorry for you guys, but I don't have pics of my jeans (no digicam). You can see me and my jeans in person, walking on the streets of Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Look out!!!

coq*
6th June 2005, 13:28
Another cool jeans that i have seen on my school is a pair where the owner have removed one backpocket and put it on the front just under the front pocket.. that looked cool!

nudielevis
6th June 2005, 23:29
Another cool jeans that i have seen on my school is a pair where the owner have removed one backpocket and put it on the front just under the front pocket.. that looked cool!

That's also what I did some years ago: put the back pockets of my Levi's 501xx on the front legs of my jeans. Saw this idea in a magazine (a photo of a very well worn and distressed Levi's with a lot of repairs on it and whit both back pockets sewn on the knees). Realised this idea immediately on my jeans with my sewing machine.

sarlo
7th June 2005, 09:17
Maybe i will try that idea with a working jean of mine :D if it looks cool i will try it with one of my nudies 8)

Maybe you have a pic of you're levis with the modifications?

nudielevis
7th June 2005, 23:44
Sorry Sarlo, but I don't have pics of my unique personalised Levi's 501xx, othewise I will be proud enough to show them on this forum. I am very satisfied with this customised jeans.

Ethan
13th June 2005, 18:33
I did it with my loose frank my back pocket was gone, so I put a leather backpocket on there, I also did it with my coinpocket because it had a big ugly hole in it

cameland
3rd September 2006, 16:48
Hey can anyone give some tips on removing the back pockets? and any tips on stiching them back on? or should i just go to a tailor. I want to recut the pockets on my imperials becos their too square :(