PDA

View Full Version : I'll send you Japanese Denim!

brick_grocer
18th April 2007, 19:15
Well, after making an offer to send Japanese jeans to some people in the Skull contest thread, I realized that there are probably a lot of people out there who might be interested. Since the companies don't seem able to legally send out certain models, like with the red tabs, due to the Levi's lawsuit, and since the whole ordering process is kind of difficult, I thought some people might appreciate this offer. I can only get Sugarcanes (and Levi's and Lees) where I live, but I'm heading to Osaka in 3 weeks on vacation. I will be looking for Skulls and Samurais, but I suppose other brands are possible as long as you or I can find a convenient location that sells them. I'd be willing to take a few more orders, but I might have to charge a very small fee for doing this, which I'm sure you can understand. If anyone is interested, reply or PM me and we can talk. Cheers! :D

cameland
18th April 2007, 19:17
wow what an offer, good on ya mate 8)

brick_grocer
18th April 2007, 19:27
wow what an offer, good on ya mate 8)

thanks! 8) just trying to help my people! is there such a thing as denim karma? haha. one more thing: not sure about the other canes models (or the levi's or lees), but my okinawas were much cheaper than the ones on blue in green or history preservation (both US$295!!!). can't remember exactly, but around US$200. that little store didn't have a lot of stock, but it sure had good prices!

bouwnt
18th April 2007, 21:18
awesome, sounds like a good dude!

alleyooptroop
18th April 2007, 21:54
i might be interested in some sc 1947's but only if they have the tabs and arcs. pm me back. thanks!

ExileOnMainStreet
18th April 2007, 22:04
sugarcane was the very first company to remove the arcs, i dont think they have them anymore

and $200 for okis is NOT cheap, i bought my canes 47s at a high price on ebay and got a direct link to this guys japanese store where he sells japanese jeans for CHEAP -> okis are at like $150
but to have access to his store you have to purchase off him of ebay first and i spent like $170 on my 47s :( he sells them for $120

but having experience with japanese prices - could you tell me how much samurai s5000bk runs in japan

dave023
18th April 2007, 22:08
but having experience with japanese prices - could you tell me how much samurai s5000bk runs in japan

They are 24,900 yen on the samurai site

http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_main.html

btw, you can order them directly from Samurai...

Eric
18th April 2007, 22:31
i might be interested in some sc 1947's but only if they have the tabs and arcs. pm me back. thanks!

the arcs only have to be removed for sale in the US, so you can get them in japan, just have to get them through customs.

bouwnt
18th April 2007, 22:32
i didn't even know they still made them with the arcs at ALL.

Tiro
18th April 2007, 23:17
Levi's lawsuit has no consequences for Jeans in Japan, only for the USA...
that's what I've been told...

btw cheapest is ordering from Japan offcourse, IF you don't have to pay customs...

Ghost
18th April 2007, 23:36
Awesome offer Brick!
How much for a regular pair of dry Sammies? any of them low rise? I'm still new to them so I have no clue what you guys are talking about when you name off all the styles since they have all those numbers in them. PM me if you're still offering I dunno if your mail box is full but I'd really like to get my hand on some or Onis or Canes too.

Just like the new Takara Megatron, even though we can't get it without the orange plug in the gun, doesn't mean we can't import it secretly from Japan :D

Legoland
19th April 2007, 01:23
we need a cane pricelist. I'm on the hunt for hawaiis

ExileOnMainStreet
19th April 2007, 01:37
wait a second now everyones got me confused

i always thought the levis lawsuit prohibited the arcs and red tab worldwide and that sugarcane stop putting the arcs on the jeans all together

the guy i bought off ebay is from japan, so he stocks his jeans in japan then ships them out, hes got a buncha canes, some eternal 811s and some sds

the sd 103 and 105s he sells has the arcs and tabs on it

and my canes do not have the arcs, but the have the red tab

maybe erics right tho and they cant sell the arcs in the us, but they still have the red tab on them that says cane

brick_grocer
19th April 2007, 02:40
we need a cane pricelist. I'm on the hunt for hawaiis

They're all around US$200. I'll double check on my break at work today and try to post something with available sizes too. There isn't *too* much at the place in my town, but I can check it out in Osaka later if you really want 'em!

octopolopolo
19th April 2007, 04:42
wait a second now everyones got me confused

i always thought the levis lawsuit prohibited the arcs and red tab worldwide and that sugarcane stop putting the arcs on the jeans all together

the guy i bought off ebay is from japan, so he stocks his jeans in japan then ships them out, hes got a buncha canes, some eternal 811s and some sds

the sd 103 and 105s he sells has the arcs and tabs on it

and my canes do not have the arcs, but the have the red tab

maybe erics right tho and they cant sell the arcs in the us, but they still have the red tab on them that says cane

The canes in Japan still have the tabs (red, green or whatever), but Toyo decided to remove the arcs even before the Levi's lawsuit. I think they knew this would happen as more and more people out of Japan were stocking their jeans. It's actually why you have this funny stitchings on the Okinawas and Hawaiis pockets, while these models used to be produced with arcuates. I think Sugarcane removed the arcs from their jeans about a year ago in Japan, so at this point there is virtualy no chance to find a new pair with arcs. You can still get the tabs if you buy from Japan though.

brick_grocer
19th April 2007, 04:47
The canes in Japan still have the tabs (red, green or whatever), but Toyo decided to remove the arcs even before the Levi's lawsuit. I think they knew this would happen as more and more people out of Japan were stocking their jeans. It's actually why you have this funny stitchings on the Okinawas and Hawaiis pockets, while these models used to be produced with arcuates. I think Sugarcane removed the arcs from their jeans about a year ago in Japan, so at this point there is virtualy no chance to find a new pair with arcs. You can still get the tabs if you buy from Japan though.

yeah, i'm not absolutely sure about this. have to check at the store today. will try to post again in a few hours. this store wherei bought my okis definitely had some with arcs on them about a month ago, but, yeah, i'll let y'all know ASAP.

brick_grocer
19th April 2007, 06:59
ok, the place where i live has a bunch of 66's, 2 55's, and 1 47 (size 30x34). the 66s and 47s are about 13,000 yen, and the 55s are like 23,000 yen, pretty expensive, because the detailing is better, like back pocket rivets and selvage lining on the inner part of the coin pocket. all those models have the arcs, but only the 47s have the red 'canes' tab. they also have 2 okis, 30x34, and i think 32x34, plus 1 hawaii. oh, and i think 1 edo ai, 30x34, about 18,000 yen. that's all i can remember! :?

and the most important detail is the guy there explained that because of the lawsuit they would be getting rid of this old stock and getting new ones with no arcs in about 1-2 weeks!

ExileOnMainStreet
19th April 2007, 07:10
edo ais are only in 30x34?

if they have 32x34 or anything with a 32 waist please let me know i will send u money via paypal with a finders fee right away

brick_grocer
19th April 2007, 08:15
edo ais are only in 30x34?

if they have 32x34 or anything with a 32 waist please let me know i will send u money via paypal with a finders fee right away

i'll head back and check, but i thought it was a 30x34. if it's a 32x34, i'll pick it up today! :D either way, the guy said more stock soon, however i have no idea if the new ones will have the arcs or tab. i'll PM you later...

Ghost
19th April 2007, 08:22
Since you've been so helpful, anywhere you can point me so I can see the difference of all those Canes you listed? The prices seem super fair so I'd like to get a pair before they restock. I'd like to get some with the arcs :D if they're regular rise I'd be 31x32 or 34 and I can get them hemmed. No rush I don't wnat you going back and forth going nuts!

brick_grocer
19th April 2007, 08:29
Since you've been so helpful, anywhere you can point me so I can see the difference of all those Canes you listed? The prices seem super fair so I'd like to get a pair before they restock. I'd like to get some with the arcs :D if they're regular rise I'd be 31x32 or 34 and I can get them hemmed. No rush I don't wnat you going back and forth going nuts!

no problem 8) here's Blue in Green's sugarcane page:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=3&Itemid=28

and some kind of british affiliate:

http://www.sugarcanejeans.co.uk/style.php

i can't find that "union star" model anywhere, but if you're looking for the arcs and levi's look, check out that second link (blue in green just has the union stars, the edo ais, hawaiis, and okinawas). i'll double check for the sizes you want.

exitmusic
20th April 2007, 04:53
if you can find me Flat Head 3001's in 35 waist or 36 waist, ill gladly pay you for them, 35 is preferred.

brick_grocer
20th April 2007, 05:10
if you can find me Flat Head 3001's in 35 waist or 36 waist, ill gladly pay you for them, 35 is preferred.

well, i'd pick 'em up if i knew where to buy them :P do you have any links to flat head store locations, english or japanese? it has to be in osaka or kyoto. just give me a link or map or something and i'll do it! 8)

exitmusic
20th April 2007, 05:45

well, i'd pick 'em up if i knew where to buy them :P do you have any links to flat head store locations, english or japanese? it has to be in osaka or kyoto. just give me a link or map or something and i'll do it! 8)

how much longer are you there, cause i need to see what the SuFu'ers say about places in either of those cities to get them, so gimmi a timeframe, cause i dont wanna send you on a wild goose chase while youre enjoying your trip.

brick_grocer
20th April 2007, 06:53

how much longer are you there, cause i need to see what the SuFu'ers say about places in either of those cities to get them, so gimmi a timeframe, cause i dont wanna send you on a wild goose chase while youre enjoying your trip.

i'm heading there on april 29th. pretty soon. it won't be a wild goose chase if it's close to the other shops i'm looking for. i haven't bothered to look for a samurai place, because i'm pretty sure there are lots, but it looks like there is only one fab four shop (for skulls) in osaka, so if it's close to this place:

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/main/shops01.php#osaka

...that would be good :)

brody
21st April 2007, 20:47
Just curious... do you have access to Pure Blue Japans with blue tabs?

dkatz
23rd April 2007, 23:57
Just curious... do you have access to Pure Blue Japans with blue tabs?

I was going to ask the same thing!
I believe they have a flagship store in Tokyo (although I'm relying on a Google translation of this page: http://www.purebluejapan.jp/about/index.html so I'm not 100% sure).

If you can get PBJ, I very well might be interested!

octopolopolo
24th April 2007, 00:40
I believe the Pure Blue store in Tokyo is their flagship store. Other than that, you can order their jeans from Bears on Rakuten (no shipping out of Japan though) http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/c/0000000211/

Just got myself a pair of 006 for this summer, they're quite interesting and different from everything else.

brentos
24th April 2007, 00:59
ok, the place where i live has a bunch of 66's, 2 55's, and 1 47 (size 30x34). the 66s and 47s are about 13,000 yen, and the 55s are like 23,000 yen, pretty expensive, because the detailing is better, like back pocket rivets and selvage lining on the inner part of the coin pocket. all those models have the arcs, but only the 47s have the red 'canes' tab. they also have 2 okis, 30x34, and i think 32x34, plus 1 hawaii. oh, and i think 1 edo ai, 30x34, about 18,000 yen. that's all i can remember! :?

and the most important detail is the guy there explained that because of the lawsuit they would be getting rid of this old stock and getting new ones with no arcs in about 1-2 weeks!

How much are those 30x34 oki's?
Very interested...and what size are the hawaii's???

brick_grocer
24th April 2007, 01:40
to brody and dkatz, i'll have to get my girlfriend to help with japanese translation of PBJ's site, but if you know what you want, it looks like we can order it through their net shop, or rakuten, which i'd also be more than happy to do. lemme know what you think! :)

brick_grocer
24th April 2007, 01:41
How much are those 30x34 oki's?
Very interested...and what size are the hawaii's???

PM'd you!

brentos
24th April 2007, 01:44
Thanks man,
replied.
Price seems incredible.
I'm very excited...:)

Quick general question though...
How do the okis or hawaii's fit compared to a slim jim? I own a pair of jim's right now and like the way the fit but would be willing to go a bit baggier...

Gmo is Back
24th April 2007, 01:47
definitely low on time, but the price on the pure blue japans...
Pure Blue Japan Jeans XX-005 sz 31 preferable

Legoland
24th April 2007, 01:50
a little bit higher rise, larger all the way down the leg, small hip flare, good for us folks with a bit off booty. straight leg.

brentos
24th April 2007, 01:52
Sounds good to me. :)
And that goes for both the hawaii and the okinawas?

Legoland
24th April 2007, 01:55
from what I understand it's the same cut. don't remember witch old levis but yeah. correct me if i'm wrong.

bilmaga
24th April 2007, 02:40
I think the fit is the 47501xx if i'm not mistaken

brentos
24th April 2007, 04:37
Ugh.
I can't decide...Someone help me out? :)

cameland
24th April 2007, 04:43
i dunno how sugarcanes fit but if they fit like the 47 then they are meant to be kinda "slim" its one of the slimmer 501s i suppose. LVC 47's are reasonably slim but i hear that SC47s are cut much baggier. I have no idea how to help you decide :? i suck at picking jeans i always get hung up about it.

brentos
24th April 2007, 04:50
Yeah...the 47's I've seen look pretty baggy.
Not sure I'm diggin 'em.

So okinawa's or hawaii's? Heh.

cameland
24th April 2007, 04:55
lol to be honest, i don't even know what the differences are....someone enlighten me?!

(im not the biggest sugarcane fan!)

octopolopolo
24th April 2007, 05:18
The 47 Canes are supposed to have a cut similar to the original Levi's from 47, meaning they are baggier than the LVC. Ironically, they are in a way a better replica then what Levi's does now.

The 47, Okinawas and Hawaiis are all regular/loose cuts, with a comfortable anti-fit. Not meant to be worn slim at all, so don't expect anything similar to the Slim Jims. I can try to take pictures of the fit on mine if anyone's interested. Amazing jeans though, of all the denim I have, my 47s are my favorite by far. You'll find a good description of the Hawaiis and Okinawas here:
http://historypreservation.com/hpassociates/sugarcane_2.php

octopolopolo
24th April 2007, 05:21
Forgot to ask...

Can you do Rakuten orders? If so, I'm really interested...

brick_grocer
24th April 2007, 05:41
i *think* i can do rakuten orders. will take a look at it this afternoon (i.e. a couple hours). like others said, canes aren't slim fit designs. they're levi's styles, dood. after holding every single cut in my hands, i just thought the okis and hawaiis were nicer because of (1) the denim, (2) the fit, which is a bit less baggy through the hips and ass. i'm tall, thin/medium build (6'1" / 185 cm, 75kg / 170 lbs, something like that), but with bigger legs and some, er, booty, as legoland put it. and the okis are perfect. just a classic fit, in the true sense of the word. that's as much as i can contribute to this sizing conundrum.

you had some questions about size. well, they seem to have a bunch of 30x34s (okis, edo ai, 47s, and i think the hawaiis), which would be long (you said you were on the short side), but fine with a turn up. i have a 32x34 and they are just long enough with no turn up. ... phew!

exitmusic
24th April 2007, 06:55
alright - just a thought - if you can find ivalease homme raw indigo slim cut jeans in a 36x34, or japanese dior homme 19cm jeans in 36x34 (raw indigo, slim cut), i will gladly work something out with you. dunno how the sales go in japan on dior stuff, but thats what iminterested in (flat heads dont come larger than 34 waist, wtf.)

brick_grocer
24th April 2007, 08:22
alright - just a thought - if you can find ivalease homme raw indigo slim cut jeans in a 36x34, or japanese dior homme 19cm jeans in 36x34 (raw indigo, slim cut), i will gladly work something out with you. dunno how the sales go in japan on dior stuff, but thats what iminterested in (flat heads dont come larger than 34 waist, wtf.)

hey, don't take this the wrong way, but i'm actually a bit too busy to hunt stuff down. i'd love to help you out and send these off, so if you can tell me where, that would help the cause. ideally, i can order them online and go from there. :)

brick_grocer
24th April 2007, 08:46
to octopolopolo (and all others, i guess) yes, i can do rakuten orders. do you still want what you sent in your PM?

to gmo is back, i can order anything you want from PBJs website, again, with prices as listed. as long as you know what you want, it's yours! 8)

http://purebluejapan.jp/

Gmo is Back
24th April 2007, 10:27
ok, so ... The XX - 005

18,900 yen ='s $160

how much would it cost to get them to California?

brick_grocer
24th April 2007, 16:33
ok, so ... The XX - 005

18,900 yen ='s $160

how much would it cost to get them to California?

around $20, plus a small finders fee for your friendly exporter, me! :wink:

octopolopolo
24th April 2007, 17:58
Oh yes I do :)
Let me know how much the total will be and I'll pay you right away. Thanks for offering us such a nice service.

Gmo is Back
24th April 2007, 18:18
ok, so my japanese denim people...

Do I want Pure Blue Japans ? I also saw a pair of Somets that I thought were hella tight...

Whats a man to do?

brick_grocer
24th April 2007, 18:27
Oh yes I do :)
Let me know how much the total will be and I'll pay you right away. Thanks for offering us such a nice service.

PM'd you! we'd best stick to PMs, this is all getting complicated...

octopolopolo
24th April 2007, 19:06
ok, so my japanese denim people...

Do I want Pure Blue Japans ? I also saw a pair of Somets that I thought were hella tight...

Whats a man to do?

You might want Pure Blue if you like slubby denim. 005 for a slim fit, 003 for a regular fit. I don't like too much the way they fade though, because of the slubbinness, that's why I got the 006 instead. I don't know much about the Somet, except that they have the reputation to be very tight and low rise.

exitmusic
25th April 2007, 02:09

hey, don't take this the wrong way, but i'm actually a bit too busy to hunt stuff down. i'd love to help you out and send these off, so if you can tell me where, that would help the cause. ideally, i can order them online and go from there. :)

thats cool, im most likely gonna pass, and if i get FH's i'll get them from SelfEdge or something. thanks anyways, have fun in japan (its on my list of places to explore before i die)

Ghost
25th April 2007, 03:12
Anyone got pics of any PBJs or site listings? :)

bouwnt
25th April 2007, 03:29
sufu has a whole thread dedicated to pbjs, take a look

brody
25th April 2007, 04:20
Yeah, check out one of the SuFu topics (there's a ton of them), and http://purebluejapan.jp/ like brick_grocer mentioned.

And the only site I'm aware of that ships them in USA is www.blueingreensoho.com

Ghost
25th April 2007, 04:35
Thanks for the info, fellas.

Gmo is Back
25th April 2007, 11:05
yo ghost, back off my jeans 8)

just playin, you my dude... in fact, help me on this...
http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2090&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28&vmcchk=1

somet or PBJ's... tough call for me...

bouwnt
25th April 2007, 15:37
pbjs! they are the hotness

brick_grocer
25th April 2007, 16:41
pbjs! they are the hotness

i second the pbjs, probably because of what i've read on SuFu, and because i don't like those white somet patches, something very un-denim about that to me, but that's just my opinion!

Ghost
25th April 2007, 21:47
yo ghost, back off my jeans 8)

just playin, you my dude... in fact, help me on this...
http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2090&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28&vmcchk=1

somet or PBJ's... tough call for me...

Haha I'm just curious mate! Everyday I learn about something new! That link you posted Sammies? I think after a few more pairs I'll be done with denim for a good while. Just cause I can't keep up and wouldn't have time for each and everyone of them heh.

But I like the PBJs so far over the Somets.

brick_grocer
26th April 2007, 09:48
well to ghost and any others who are thinking about this, you'll have another week to consider, unless you tell me in the next few days. no pressure or anything, i'm just (finally!) taking my vacation to osaka and will probably be out of communication for a week. so let me know, or take your time! 8)

Ghost
26th April 2007, 10:05
Definitely gonna want some Sammies, shame you'll be out of communication to tell me the pricing! I'll PM ya.

Gmo is Back
26th April 2007, 10:16
I'm reeeaaallly leaning on those PBJs...

when you get shrink to fits, do you still rock them dry for a few months before you shrink them down? or do you just shrink them right off the bat?

Also, were you ordering them off the web? or getting them from a store? 8)

Ghost
26th April 2007, 10:26
I think you soak them either way first to get them fitted then wear them for months. Least that's the impression I got from a other sites.

Ghost
26th April 2007, 11:14
I gotta say the neo vintage XX-006 PBJs are pretty dope. They're similiar to the 005s no? Well with the 005s being a bit lower I think is the major difference, but I like the vintage indigo colour.

bilmaga
26th April 2007, 16:06
I gotta say the neo vintage XX-006 PBJs are pretty dope. They're similiar to the 005s no? Well with the 005s being a bit lower I think is the major difference, but I like the vintage indigo colour.

As far as fit, The 006 is the same as the 003. The 005 is alot tighter than the 006/003

ExileOnMainStreet
26th April 2007, 19:05
ghost there is no reason for you to have over 200 posts in less than a month when you dont know what your talking about whatsoever in any of the threads you crap

and you are not ready to own any sort of japanese denim

brick_grocer
26th April 2007, 19:18
ghost there is no reason for you to have over 200 posts in less than a month when you dont know what your talking about whatsoever in any of the threads you crap

holy sh!t.. the flame from this message actually jumped off the computer screen and seared my eyebrows. but it was worth it. haha!

Ghost
26th April 2007, 20:53

What is it that detect in your statement? Malice almost? Let me ask you, how in the world do you expect anyone in their right mind to actually LEARN about anything without actually asking questions about it? Simply googling the web cannot give you all the information then from someone who's had personal experience. This is why we JOIN forums after all.

Have you ever heard of Socrates Systematic Method? Where you basically just ask question after question in order to satiate your hunger for WHY and so on?

You'll find that I'm knowledgeable in a great many things, and I'm sorry if I'm threatening your sole existence for denim by simply laying interest in it. But believe me when I say this is not my life, I have many other things to worry about then some bloke stating I post way to much for the little amount I know. This isn't the first forum I've ever been apart of and I guarantee it won't be the last.

Try to keep your emotional outbursts to yourself. At least from the forums I come from we're a bit educated. But if this implies that MyNudies is a free for all then by all means, I'm happy to stoop down to your level. 8)

Thanks for the info Billmaga. :)

dave023
26th April 2007, 21:16
Let me ask you, how in the world do you expect anyone in their right mind to actually LEARN about anything without actually asking questions about it? Simply googling the web cannot give you all the information then from someone who's had personal experience. This is why we JOIN forums after all.

Since you've asked....

Try to search the forum...you'll be surprized how many answers to your questions you'll find...

Ghost
26th April 2007, 21:54
Let me ask you, how in the world do you expect anyone in their right mind to actually LEARN about anything without actually asking questions about it? Simply googling the web cannot give you all the information then from someone who's had personal experience. This is why we JOIN forums after all.

Since you've asked....

Try to search the forum...you'll be surprized how many answers to your questions you'll find...

I just meant in general, mate. You getting cute? lol
You're right, but everytime I do try to search on here it yields me the same results as the prior search. It's not very helpful IMO.

Even then I'm not like other ppl here who start up an entirely new thread just to ask the same questions I do. I ask them within a thread that apply to the subject :) I'm not the first and I definitely won't be the last. Which is why stickys will always go unnoticed to newcomers.

dave023
26th April 2007, 22:02

Since you've asked....

I just meant in general, mate. You getting cute? lol
You're right, but everytime I do try to search on here it yields me the same results as the prior search. It's not very helpful IMO.

Same to you...

Even then I'm not like other ppl here who start up an entirely new thread just to ask the same questions I do. I ask them within a thread that apply to the subject :) I'm not the first and I definitely won't be the last. Which is why stickys will always go unnoticed to newcomers.

Ghost
26th April 2007, 22:10
We can go on and on about this. But we're getting off track from the thread. If you'd like to discuss it more feel free to PM me. We don't want to distract anyone else as is.

So yay for Brick_Grocer!!! :D

Gmo is Back
27th April 2007, 01:16
Come on now, sometimes people have questions... (though I must say, damn you got a lot of posts...)

and where else can you go to discuss denim with such ferocity and not have people think you are a wierd ass...

Ghost
27th April 2007, 01:24
Come on now, sometimes people have questions... (though I must say, damn you got a lot of posts...)

and where else can you go to discuss denim with such ferocity and not have people think you are a wierd ass...

Haha you should see the last forum I left. I cut it off at 10,000 posts and then left. Everyone else there was around 10,000 and up.

While I have made many posts it's not like every one I've had has been a question :) I have a lot of time on my hands and I'll post in any active thread I find interesting :)

cameland
27th April 2007, 02:19
yeah i don't see anything wrong with posting a lot in bursts, it tends to happen to me when something interesting comes up here like the contest or new cuts come along then i just go back to just reading, but i think the way it goes is you start out as a denim newb asking a lot of questions and once youve amassed enough denim know how you start stating your opinion on things and then after that you begin answering questions and then what comes next im not really sure of.....im sure bilmaga will inform us soon ;)

bilmaga
27th April 2007, 02:59
Lol Cameland. I'm not sure what will happen next.

Ghost- You're welcome :wink: (PBJ question)

Tiro
27th April 2007, 13:18
guys, can we please try to not have a 'SuFu mentality' here, specially Exile, who are we to decide who can and cannot wear Japanese denim mate?...
furthermore Ghost, dave was not trying to be cute imho, it would do him no good, he just isn't cute and never will be :wink: :lol: sorry dave :twisted:
so, don't attack other people either if you don't like being attacked yourself ghost...

I agree with Camel tho 8)

Ghost
27th April 2007, 22:32
guys, can we please try to not have a 'SuFu mentality' here, specially Exile, who are we to decide who can and cannot wear Japanese denim mate?...
furthermore Ghost, dave was not trying to be cute imho, it would do him no good, he just isn't cute and never will be :wink: :lol: sorry dave :twisted:
so, don't attack other people either if you don't like being attacked yourself ghost...

I agree with Camel tho 8)

You have a funny definition of "attacking" Tiro, but whatever you say 8) I guess Euros can't take a joke. (<---another joke!) I'm used too it so no worries coming from me mate :lol:

Speaking of SuFu, I registered but I can't post. Is there like a waiting list for ppl to gain authorisation to post on that site? I can view and search and all that just can't post.

Tiro
28th April 2007, 11:04
yeah ok, 'attack' is a big word but you know what I mean...
Euro's can take a joke, I just don't like seeing a thread going into needless namecalling from one side to another...

about SuFu, yes there is a waiting period before your account becomes completely active, I think it was like 24h or something...

brick_grocer
28th April 2007, 17:54
just to move beyond the theme of "attacking".... i just wanted to let everyone know that i've got a ticket to osaka, departing tomorrow, a map with all the key locations marked, and $1000 in my wallet. hahahahahahahaaaaa!!! :twisted:

Ghost
28th April 2007, 22:38
Thanks for the info, Tiro! Even though I think it's been 3 days now lol

just to move beyond the theme of "attacking".... i just wanted to let everyone know that i've got a ticket to osaka, departing tomorrow, a map with all the key locations marked, and $1000 in my wallet. hahahahahahahaaaaa!!! :twisted:

I can hardly wait! You get my last PM? I didn't get a response so just making sure!

octopolopolo
28th April 2007, 22:39

Nice... It seems like Osaka is the capital of denim in Japan, that's where Studio d'Artisan and Samurai are from among others... Tell us what new brands you see there!

alleyooptroop
5th May 2007, 01:42
pm'ed you

Bobbejaan
8th May 2007, 12:15
pm'ed you

Legoland
8th May 2007, 14:23
and so did I. haha

cameland
8th May 2007, 14:32
gees looks like im missing out, i might just PM you brick so i fit in :oops:

although i may as well ask here, can you order me just general things from rakuten? Ive seen some really odd things i want to order but they dont reach the 50 dollar minimum of bid services

Gmo is Back
14th May 2007, 06:38
Has anyone gotten jeans from our boy, brickgrocer yet?

Ghost
14th May 2007, 07:19
From what I've seen doesn't look like anyone else got or asked for anything?

cameland
14th May 2007, 07:32
Has anyone gotten jeans from our boy, brickgrocer yet?

yeah they have. i remember a few guys getting some canes.

Gmo is Back
14th May 2007, 09:17
nice, because PBJs are calling my name... and I just wanted to see if peeps got the stuff they ordered

brick_grocer
14th May 2007, 10:51
well, a while ago i sent a RRDG to "exitmusic" and recently a pair of TFDBC that didn't fit me to "BrettChaotix" but in terms of Japanese stuff, I was hoping "octopolopolo" (that's hard to type) would post a pic or 2 of his cute little SDA pig mascot (stuffed animal type pig, pretty cool), and just this morning i received bender's old school 40200 canes. they looked totally amazing: i'd never before seen the blue/black patch, complete with red japanese writing, not to mention the white canes satchel bag, a pocket flasher made of what looked like handmade paper, and a blue canes banner stuffed in the back pocket to boot! DROOL...  :shock:

so hopefully these guys will put the word out. i'm not just using their cash to buy sushi! :twisted:

Legoland
14th May 2007, 11:01
did they still have arcurates? does the repros have? you never got back to my pm, wich is a good thing. the money has'nt been logged onto my paypal account yet and I've changed my mind of what I want :)

Bender
14th May 2007, 13:04
With that description I can't wait till they get here and i can see them for myself.

If you want something from japan, Brick's your man!

brick_grocer
14th May 2007, 14:20
did they still have arcurates? does the repros have? you never got back to my pm, wich is a good thing. the money has'nt been logged onto my paypal account yet and I've changed my mind of what I want :)

hey lego. seriously, so sorry about the PM, i just get in there and start cliking away from one link to the next, then asking my girlfriend to translate, then she gets angry and starts making pouty faces and it's all downhill.. :P anyway, just let me know what you're thinking about and we can get it done!

but, yeah, the canes still have those arcs. which is pretty cool. and they patch weas pretty badass. bender will have to give us a few pics once he gets them!

Legoland
14th May 2007, 14:48
no sweat, a blessing in disguise accually. since I've changed my mind, found 47's here for cheap and so on. I'll let you know as soon as paypal get's my money. I'm thinking sammies...and canes. I'm thinking a lot of stuff accually :/

brick_grocer
14th May 2007, 16:14
no sweat, a blessing in disguise accually. since I've changed my mind, found 47's here for cheap and so on. I'll let you know as soon as paypal get's my money. I'm thinking sammies...and canes. I'm thinking a lot of stuff accually :/

haha. shine on you crazy diamond! :)

octopolopolo
14th May 2007, 20:47
well, a while ago i sent a RRDG to "exitmusic" and recently a pair of TFDBC that didn't fit me to "BrettChaotix" but in terms of Japanese stuff, I was hoping "octopolopolo" (that's hard to type) would post a pic or 2 of his cute little SDA pig mascot (stuffed animal type pig, pretty cool), and just this morning i received bender's old school 40200 canes. they looked totally amazing: i'd never before seen the blue/black patch, complete with red japanese writing, not to mention the white canes satchel bag, a pocket flasher made of what looked like handmade paper, and a blue canes banner stuffed in the back pocket to boot! DROOL...  :shock:

so hopefully these guys will put the word out. i'm not just using their cash to buy sushi! :twisted:

No problem, I was acutally about to do that, I missed the postman this morning, hopefully I'll get my stuff by tomorrow. I was planning on posting pics, but I must say I am very pleased with the service I received: I ordered something quite rare and unusual, and brick_grocer accepted to take my order, annoy his girlfriend and make several trips to the post office, all this for a very modest fee. Highly recommended.

Ghost
14th May 2007, 22:58
I definitely still plan on getting some from Brick. Luckily he asked me a couple of things before he went through but either way I was ok with it so as soon as I get paid I might try my hand on some Sammies.

ninjapie
17th May 2007, 01:33
Brick, is it possible for you to obtain a pair of PBJ 005's?

Nudude
17th May 2007, 02:05
Brick, I sent you a pm :)

brick_grocer
17th May 2007, 03:59
Brick, is it possible for you to obtain a pair of PBJ 005's?

Yes, that's very possible. You mean these ones?

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/netshop/02_5p/03xx005_shunktofit/

Just let me know what size you want, and what country you live in so I can give you an estimate for shipping! 8)

bouwnt
17th May 2007, 04:10
gah those 005s are sexy!

brick_grocer
17th May 2007, 04:16
gah those 005s are sexy!

Hey, I thought you wanted Skulls! Don't confuse me! :P

bouwnt
17th May 2007, 04:17
maybe both?? :twisted: :twisted:

Legoland
17th May 2007, 11:20
fckin paypal, the >430USD I transferd last week is still nowhere to be found... mailed them today, you'll be the first to know when they get there :)

ninjapie
17th May 2007, 12:01
28 or 29, Netherlands.

I'll check SuFu for sizing. :wink:

brick_grocer
20th May 2007, 07:47
this one goes out to bouwnt and nudude - look what came in the mail this morning!! yes, even on a sunday morning, japanese delivery men come running up the steps to my apartment with $400 in skull jeans tucked under their arms. :D

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1221/img0555kn9.th.jpg (http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0555kn9.jpg)

the post office isn't open today, so these will go out first thing tomorrow, that is, as long as i get paid! :twisted:

cameland
20th May 2007, 07:52
haha brick you are so cheesey. Check your PM btw i have a couple things to ask you. :)

bilmaga
20th May 2007, 08:04
Lovin' the pic :wink:

dave023
20th May 2007, 13:28
Brick- you should use this pic as your avatar :lol:

brick_grocer
20th May 2007, 13:32
haha, i'm hilarious! :P seriously, i think that pic was a cornball reaction to all the look-how-cool-i-am type shots i was just looking at on SuFu! i keeps it real!! 8)

Nudude
20th May 2007, 16:13
haha cool pic brick! :D Yeah you should to use that as your avatar!
Can't wait for them to arrive 8)

Naoto the Zombie
20th May 2007, 16:18
think that pic was a cornball reaction to all the look-how-cool-i-am type shots i was just looking at on SuFu!

Hell yeah! :D

brick_grocer
20th May 2007, 16:34
hmmm. new avatar, eh? but how could i replace shatner pantomiming getting high? :P

well, more importantly, i've been putting this off as long as possible, but i have to give notice of this offer coming to a close, as i'm going back to canada in about a month. so beyond anyone i've already spoken with privately, i'm gonna say this is the LAST WEEK FOR NEW ORDERS! so i hope anyone thinking about ordering stuff reads this post, 'cause i'm heading back to the great white north pretty soon! :D like cameland said (in a PM), all good things must come to an end. :(

Legoland
20th May 2007, 16:43
paypal better sort my shit out soon. they did'nt reply to my email... I dont really want to "try again" meanwhile... do you accept bank transfers?...that could work...

bouwnt
20th May 2007, 17:33
haha! laying on the CHEESE! PMing you now...

brick_grocer
20th May 2007, 17:37
paypal better sort my shit out soon. they did'nt reply to my email... I dont really want to "try again" meanwhile... do you accept bank transfers?...that could work...

well, a bank transfer could work. i have my online bank account all set up, and in the past i paid my roommate for rent via an email money transfer, but i'm not sure if that was only possible because we used the same bank in canada. lego, do you know exactly what kind of info you need from me to make that happen, i.e. branch number, etc. ??

bouwnt
20th May 2007, 19:13
hmmm. new avatar, eh? but how could i replace shatner pantomiming getting high? :P

well, more importantly, i've been putting this off as long as possible, but i have to give notice of this offer coming to a close, as i'm going back to canada in about a month. so beyond anyone i've already spoken with privately, i'm gonna say this is the LAST WEEK FOR NEW ORDERS! so i hope anyone thinking about ordering stuff reads this post, 'cause i'm heading back to the great white north pretty soon! :D like cameland said (in a PM), all good things must come to an end. :(

oh man! that sucks... i knew i should have gotten those PBJs too :lol:

if anyone is thinking of ordering, do not hesitate to do business with this guy! very stand up fellow. 8)

SLAB
20th May 2007, 23:35
argh, I need to get myself some Skull Jeans as well! What jeans are those in the pic? I'd probably go for the 5010xx6+6
brick-grocer, are you still open for business?

Legoland
20th May 2007, 23:41
brick, I really don't know what kind of details I need. Paypal contacted me about my money to, they're on the case. I it all works out or I'll call the bank and se what I need.

I think I've made up my mind on what I want!

bouwnt
21st May 2007, 00:18
argh, I need to get myself some Skull Jeans as well! What jeans are those in the pic? I'd probably go for the 5010xx6+6

both are 5507 6x6

lego - what are you thinkin about getting?

bilmaga
21st May 2007, 00:20
Looks like one bought a raw, and the other a one wash.

Legoland
21st May 2007, 00:21
accually two pairs of samurai, S0500xx and S5000bk... and maybe a wallet.

Nudude
21st May 2007, 00:31

both are 5507 6x6

lego - what are you thinkin about getting?

No, those of mine are the 5010xx 6x6 :) I think they are the left ones on the picture

bilmaga
21st May 2007, 00:34
So you bought the one wash?

Ghost
21st May 2007, 00:35
Sent ya another pm Brick!

Nudude
21st May 2007, 00:35
So you bought the one wash?

yes those are one wash

bouwnt
21st May 2007, 01:01
Looks like one bought a raw, and the other a one wash.

yep mine are raw
just how i like it :twisted:

brick_grocer
21st May 2007, 04:53

yup! just do your research to find out what waist you want, and let me know!

brick_grocer
21st May 2007, 05:07
[quote="Legoland"]brick, I really don't know what kind of details I need. Paypal contacted me about my money to, they're on the case. I it all works out or I'll call the bank and se what I need.

I think I've made up my mind on what I want![/quote

don't worry man, we'll get it worked out. what the heck happened with paypal, anyway? i might have missed some details elsewhere, but what happened with your money? don't you usually just pay for something and then they charge it to your credit card, or do you have some other system set up?

Legoland
21st May 2007, 10:22
I made a banktransfer to my paypal account, as I have done before. but somewhere on the way the money just vanished. I fcking hate this kind of drama.

might just get this thread back on track and not just be me whining ;) how do you recon samurai sizing is? I'm getting the s0500xx and s5000bk. I'm about a 31 in sugar cane, i've got even stevens in 32...

cameland
21st May 2007, 10:27
legoland you can probably go down to a size 30 in both of them. 31 for a slim yet more relaxed fit.

brick_grocer
21st May 2007, 10:29
might just get this thread back on track and not just be me whining ;) how do you recon samurai sizing is? I'm getting the s0500xx and s5000bk. I'm about a 31 in sugar cane, i've got even stevens in 32...

man, good question. i've been reading the numbers on rakuten and BiG like a mother, and it seems like they are a bit vanity sized, i.e. you could size down, maybe to a 30 in your case. depends how you wanna wear em i guess... check it out:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2578&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Bender
21st May 2007, 15:24
My Sugar Canes came today!!

well they came on friday, but no one was there to collect them.

no idea what they are like yet, cause i had them sent to my parents place and i wont be there until the end of the week.

I'll post pics when i get back to my folks place

thanks again Brick, it looks like I got in just in time.

octopolopolo
21st May 2007, 20:47
how do you recon samurai sizing is? I'm getting the s0500xx and s5000bk. I'm about a 31 in sugar cane, i've got even stevens in 32...

Depends on how tight/loose you like your jeans. I wear 32 in Sugarcane (could have gone with 31) and 31 on the S0500XX, which after stretching a little fit perfectly. I have no experience with the BK, but it's usually advised to size down 1, maybe 2 as they seem to stretch a lot.

brick_grocer
22nd May 2007, 14:11
Friendly reminder, people: about 5 more days! Keep those orders rollin'! :D

brick_grocer
24th May 2007, 19:50
It's almost over! Although I'm enjoying getting to know my local delivery people, all good things must come to an end. Talk soon, people! 8)

cameland
24th May 2007, 20:52
Brick how long have you been in Japan for if you dont mind me asking.

OH and where are the pictures from your trip! i wanted to see some nice scenery

brick_grocer
25th May 2007, 04:05
Brick how long have you been in Japan for if you dont mind me asking.

OH and where are the pictures from your trip! i wanted to see some nice scenery

It's been about 9 months now. The pictures from my trip are stored in my Vast Hard Drive of Laziness. I will try to get them up, promise!

cameland
25th May 2007, 09:24
ah awesome man, i'll look forward to your pics

BTW you got PM

Bobbejaan
25th May 2007, 09:53
same here

Nudude
25th May 2007, 12:35
Hey Brick, I just got the Skulls woohoo!! :D
I'm glad I sized one up otherwise I don't think I was able to button it all up haha. They are pretty tight right now but I'm sure they'll stretch a bit. I think the fit is great! I'll post some pics soon :)

Thanks again Brick!

bouwnt
25th May 2007, 19:20
got mine in just now as well!

i don't really have any way to take pics of the fit, no one is here but it is ****ing DEAD ON. i love it. and i should, took about a straight month researching the size to get it just right

thanks brick, yr a beast

bilmaga
26th May 2007, 03:11

i don't really have any way to take pics of the fit, no one is here but it is [censored] DEAD ON. i love it. and i should, took about a straight month researching the size to get it just right

thanks brick, yr a beast

Which jeans did you get? I can't remember. :oops:

Bender
26th May 2007, 03:19
I finally got back to my parents place, where my Sugar canes were. and they are fantastic!
the waist is tight but thats what i wanted.
I've only worn them for about 2 mins cause I've been busy with other stuff so I really haven't had a good look at the fit of them. Overall I love these jeans, the detaills are mindblowing, the back pockets are lined with the same fabric as the front pocket bags, including the japanese writing! The denim is SOOOO slubbby, with all the cane fibres sticking out, and its so very very stiff, like cardboard. the smell of them is great too.

I could go on forever about these jeans. But i'd like to thank Brick again, awesome service and I'm sorry to hear you wont be in japan any longer

bouwnt
26th May 2007, 11:19

i don't really have any way to take pics of the fit, no one is here but it is [censored] DEAD ON. i love it. and i should, took about a straight month researching the size to get it just right

thanks brick, yr a beast

Which jeans did you get? I can't remember. :oops:

5507 6x6

teasers:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/bouwnt/skull1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/bouwnt/skull2.jpg

Legoland
27th May 2007, 01:09
finally paypal sorted their shit out and the money is on my account. I hope I'm not to late. I'll hit you up with a pm tomorrow morning when I'm sober if it's allright.

ninjapie
27th May 2007, 01:16
Brickkkkkkkkkk, do u know of any place in Osaka to get Pure Blue Japan jeans?

Or are they only sold at their flagstore in Tokyo? :(

bouwnt
27th May 2007, 03:49

you can order off ratuken

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/syouaiya-xx005/

fck i want those =/

bilmaga
27th May 2007, 03:51
Yeah, since you are going to be there for a month, do a bunch of online shopping when you first arrive. You will easily have it all before you leave.

brick_grocer
27th May 2007, 05:24

Not sure. Guess you wanted to try them on before buying, huh? I didn't see any of their jeans at any of the stores in Osaka, and I went to a LOT of stores... What's up with that, anyway? They only sell out of one location? Weird.

Legoland
27th May 2007, 10:43
check your pm's!

Gmo is Back
27th May 2007, 11:36
I know i had brick get mine off the website... I will let u know now... unless you're a really skinny dude, my pbjs were about 2 inches smaller than marked when they arrived... super snug... so act accordingly

I spent the day skating around huntington beach to try and tretch them out... beautiful day btw...

beatle
27th May 2007, 11:52
Going to have the Skull S5000XX send ...

brick_grocer
27th May 2007, 15:20
Going to have the Skull S5000XX send ...

Yeah, as well as the Red Moon Road Chief, apparently. Waiting for confirmation on this masterpiece of a wallet, and I don't want to hype up any particular order or customer here, but this is The One folks:

http://www.redmoon.co.jp/brand/redmoon/01wallet/rdc-01/

Badass Red Moon Wallet: $410.
Shipping from Japan to Germany: $18.
Global Bragging Rights: Priceless.

ninjapie
27th May 2007, 18:16
Mm, bummer. Any stores you recommend to check out?

Bobbejaan
27th May 2007, 22:09
very nice.

the flagship redmoon..

brick_grocer
28th May 2007, 04:43
Mm, bummer. Any stores you recommend to check out?

Huh? Me? What, in Tokyo, or other stores with PBJ??? Can't really recommend any places in Tokyo to check out, as I have never been shopping there, only some brief sightseeing at the beginning of my stay here...

beatle
28th May 2007, 08:41
Yeah - Ive decided to wait on the Skulls - with the new SuFu contest coming up - and to only get the long dreamt of wallet...I can't sleep anymore... :roll:

bouwnt
28th May 2007, 18:16
dubbleworks = secks

Nudude
29th May 2007, 02:35
Hey Brick and others,

As promised here are some pics of the 5010xx fit. Don't know where else to post this so

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/heurelho/skull5010xxfit.jpg

Gonna put this in the photosection as well ;)

Btw, I think I'm just going to stack them instead of cuffing

bilmaga
29th May 2007, 02:57
Fit is really good. How did you size these compared to your nudies?

Ghost
29th May 2007, 02:57
Damn that's a great fit! And the little cuff is just fine if you ask me!

Nudude
29th May 2007, 03:01
Thanks guys! :D
I sized one up compared to my Slim Jim dry black. I'm a 30 in Jims. The Jims fit is pretty similar compared to the Skulls, not too loose not too tight. However, the Skulls are a bit slimmer overall and they are much tighter in the waist but I'm sure they'll stretch a fair amount.

beatle
30th May 2007, 12:37
Man, waiting is killing me...please - tell me they have it ....

billiamphan
30th May 2007, 12:46
hey Nudude, are those skulls the one wash or raw version?

Legoland
30th May 2007, 12:50
the long wait is on! my stuff is still "in the future" logged at 2.37pm and its still in the am here.

cameland
30th May 2007, 13:03
where is brick?!?! he hasnt got back to me for daysssssssssss

Nudude
30th May 2007, 13:24
hey Nudude, are those skulls the one wash or raw version?

It's the one wash version

Legoland
31st May 2007, 22:37
please please land, "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" that means they are somewhere in the air between japan and europe right?

have I thankes you enough. I switched one habit that made my heart go crazy to one that made my bathtub go blue...

ninjapie
31st May 2007, 23:51
I meant stores you can recommend in Osaka, that's where you've been shopping, no?

brick_grocer
7th June 2007, 08:07
oops. i kind of lost track of things for a few days here. my pc is completely crapped out and so i can only communicate from work or when i get the chance to use my gf's laptop.. and for some reason when i don't use gmail from my original computer where i asked it to remind me about new msgs, gmail no longer updates me on threads..

aaaanyway, the madness is finally coming to an end. still got 3 people on the line here. opeth, yr black sammies are waiting, you know the dilly. camel, same for your stuff, just waiting for that last thing, and beatle, we're still waiting for word from RM. now everyone knows your dirty little secrets! :twisted:

oh and we should all be looking forward to a massive wave of pics and such from f4igurl, who will shortly be receiving the motherlode of japanese goodies!! :mrgreen:

Ghost
7th June 2007, 08:12
Damn I wish it didn't come to an end, I wanted to get some more shizz!!! Like those boots I finally found!

brick_grocer
7th June 2007, 08:22
Damn I wish it didn't come to an end, I wanted to get some more shizz!!! Like those boots I finally found!

I thought you said they were sold out..?

Ghost
7th June 2007, 08:25

I thought you said they were sold out..?

Well one version was, the other after seeing them at my work monitor (much more vibrant and colour corrected) they still looked pretty badass. They only have one size left and I just need to figure out if that's my size lol

bilmaga
7th June 2007, 16:13
oh and we should all be looking forward to a massive wave of pics and such from f4igurl, who will shortly be receiving the motherlode of japanese goodies!! :mrgreen:

What was that?

Bobbejaan
7th June 2007, 16:49
more pics more pics more pics

Legoland
8th June 2007, 03:57
did I mention how fcking awesome bricks service was?! please stay in jp!

Ghost
8th June 2007, 04:08
Hell yeah! Big thanks to B for the hook ups, I just got in my stuff and will be trying them out as soon as I head out of here.

Man that KC wallet is hella big! Whoa!

brick_grocer
9th June 2007, 12:54
hehehe, thank you! :mrgreen:

i'd love to stay here and help everyone out with their wardrobe, but it's time to return to canada. japan is too hot and crazy, and nobody speaks english (despite my best efforts)!

Bobbejaan
9th June 2007, 13:53
more pics more pics

cameland
9th June 2007, 21:47
i havent even received my goods yet and brick is already awesome, there are like countless items i want to buy from japan right now but brick is leaving so soon i wont get to buy 80% of them :(

I will have some very nice pics once everything comes in. :lol: :lol: I think my order passed 60,000 yen!

beatle
9th June 2007, 22:36
You have to stay..untill we know about my Roadchief////

:cry:

dave023
9th June 2007, 23:03
You have to stay..untill we know about my Roadchief////

:cry:

???

Are you getting your Red moon wallet??

brick_grocer
11th June 2007, 09:36
Camel, sorry about the delay on your friend's 634's. I asked my gf to call them today to find out what's taking so long. Very strange...

Beatle, don't worry, I guarantee you will get that wallet IF they have it in stock (and IF you pay me :P), but it's still a few more days until they said they'd contact us. I'll PM you...

And thanks for the props, y'all. I'm just trying to be a good global citizen by spreading the denim love! :P