PDA

View Full Version : When Should I Wash My Thin Finns?

Cadda
15th April 2007, 15:25
Hi there,

I got a pair of Thin Finns Dry Stretch on Christmas Day and wear them ALL the time. It is now the start of April and am starting to think I should wash them?

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who could give me some advice?

Thanks,
Matt.

cameland
15th April 2007, 15:30
not quite yet. wait till at least june but usually you can tell when they are ready for a wash by the way you can already see the fades in the sunlight

Cadda
15th April 2007, 15:39
Ok then. Will they shrink much in the waist when I do wash them? Is there a way that you can wash them so they don't shrink, because I don't think I could afford them to go and smaller in the waist.

kolourhero
15th April 2007, 15:45
wear them till they dry if ur so scared.

Cadda
15th April 2007, 15:48
Will they still fade if I wear them dry? Or do you have to wash them to get the true effect?

cameland
15th April 2007, 15:55
your jeans will never be smaller in the waist than when you bought them. But maybe this diagram type thing will help.

waist size normal>WEAR>waist size stretched>WASH>waist size normal (same as when you bought them)>WEAR> waist size stretched.

If youre going to lose anything its going to be in the length.

Cadda
15th April 2007, 16:04
Thank you very much for your help Cameland! Well I better keep wearing them for a few more months then before I wash!? Maybe I could promise myself a wash when my beloved Kangaroos win a game of footy, but then again, they may never get washed! :lol:

Matt.

cameland
15th April 2007, 16:21
youll never wash them mate ;) but your better off than me ( bombers supporter :( )