PDA

View Full Version : thinn finn cool grey UPDATED with PICS

ob_solete
12th April 2007, 18:01
hey what do people think of these?

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=NUDI-MJ10

i reckon they're pretty cool and have orderd myself a pair but i hope the design is like on the website, i love the white 'chalk' marks around the waste

i'll try and post pics when i receive them. what do people think about the price?? i thought it was okay...

Ghost
12th April 2007, 19:21
I actually really want a pair of these, simply for the grey and for the white stitching which I kinda wish some of the dry blacks or coateds had too. Revolve has some good sales going I just wish these were a bit cheaper. I think they're the most out of all the pairs they're selling.

I personally didn't like the chalk marks, but I still want a pair. Nice pick up.

acekieffer
12th April 2007, 21:39
for non raw jeans, i really like them.

if i wear a 30 waist in the dry stretch. what size would you guys recommend me getting in non dry like these?

ace.

Ghost
12th April 2007, 21:56
I would think they're true to size?

Drewbee
12th April 2007, 23:56
Yes i found them to be pretty true to size...

thief
13th April 2007, 00:11
I really wanna see them in person to make a judgement.
The wash looks alright on Revolve, but theres just something about it that makes me question it :?

zarbwire
13th April 2007, 00:34
for a prewash those do look pretty damn good. gotta love the white stitching.

ob_solete
17th April 2007, 15:11
well first off compliments to revolve because they deliver superfast even to australia and service is always good

this jeans are AWESOME if i must say so myself i totally love the wash (pics coming soon...)

they fit pretty true to size since i wear the same size in TFDB as i do in these. the white stitching is really cool...

for non raw jeans i really like this wash!!

everyone should get one because it's cheap and also if you use the coupon code 'JT' you take another 15% off so yeah i reckon pretty good price

cheers

Jakob
17th April 2007, 15:39
looks like a pair of diesel jeans with nudie stiching and fit. :P

cameland
17th April 2007, 16:09
for non raw jeans, i really like them.

if i wear a 30 waist in the dry stretch. what size would you guys recommend me getting in non dry like these?

ace.

prewashes run a size smaller than the drys since they have been washed and processed already. so id suggest sizing up one but since you already wear yours quite loose ace you might want to go with the same size.

NudieKING
17th April 2007, 17:37
he tsubi dee dee in the used black wash are better

Ghost
17th April 2007, 19:08
he tsubi dee dee in the used black wash are better

I like that one. Prolly one of the few pairs I'd get from Tsubi too.

ob_solete
19th April 2007, 16:22
nah tsubi smells, every man and his dog wears tsubis, it's such a sydney thing! although i must say nudies are becoming too mainstream too, even cheap mondays :( what to do

and yeah i think probably good idea to size down one from raw finns because i got these in the same size as my tfdb but for some reason they look more like jims so go figure!

but anyhow, i want some tfdbc now!! they look great once they're worn in....argh!! what to do?!

toey18
19th April 2007, 20:44
I ordered cool grey from revolve too but now it's still not arrive yet. Please show me some pics of it............

armardo
19th April 2007, 22:10
revolve clothing seem to use chunky/solid male models which makes the fit of the slim/skinny jeans look weird...

ob_solete
20th April 2007, 06:53
hey sorry about that my webcam died on me and i tried using my phonecam but that just sucks cos you can't see the detail

if you check out the revolve website the colour is pretty much spot on

toey18
20th April 2007, 10:56
hey sorry about that my webcam died on me and i tried using my phonecam but that just sucks cos you can't see the detail

if you check out the revolve website the colour is pretty much spot on

you mean that actually the color of the jeans look very similar to the pic in the revolve website right ????

If it similar to the website, i think it's very cool.....

Ghost
20th April 2007, 11:02
nah tsubi smells, every man and his dog wears tsubis, it's such a sydney thing! although i must say nudies are becoming too mainstream too, even cheap mondays :( what to do

and yeah i think probably good idea to size down one from raw finns because i got these in the same size as my tfdb but for some reason they look more like jims so go figure!

but anyhow, i want some tfdbc now!! they look great once they're worn in....argh!! what to do?!

Well lucky for us not so true in the states =) Just because we're here on some forum doesn't mean they're everywhere =)

ob_solete
20th April 2007, 11:31
yeah sorry if i didn't sound clear, i meant that the colour of the finns on revolve resembles the colour in real life? as in they got it right for once lol, i once bought a pair of so called 'grey' notify (please dont hate me LOL) jeans and they were like a blue colour which is VERY annoying

oh as for tsubis, i guess it's like true religion for you guys i thinking, although TRs WAY cheaper in the states....a pair of TRs here start at $400 AUD

anyhoo, i definitely recommend these finns for the wash but their fit is more like jims for some reason but i still like it nonetheless

it's okay not to always wear raw denim LOL

Jakob
20th April 2007, 16:54
goddamn man i have never seen a pair of tsubis in real life...

ob_solete
21st April 2007, 04:20
wow that's so interesting, i can't walk down the street here without being violently attacked by a pair of tsubis

i must say for washed denim they make some nice washes

the most famous being the worn grey which i reckon is a great wash

my second fav is dawn to dusted which is a light blue wash but looks way cool

reason i don't own any is because 1) quality isn't the best and 2) just a LOT of people have it

i would love to try a pair of sugar canes although with all those high quality denim ranges i can never find a nice fit!

cameland
21st April 2007, 04:42
tsubi, edwin and denime make my favourite prewashes:D

tsubi was one of the first to pull off tight, heavily distressed jeans off so nicely. worn grey is my favourite obvioulsy - the fades on the thighs coupled with the tight cut make your thighs look slimmer and generally is quite flattering but in aussie the people who wear it are morons so yeah, thats enough to stop me buying it.

ob_solete
21st April 2007, 08:14
yeah i totally agree with you, most tsubi wearers are ankle-biting yuppies which totally turns me off the brand

if i was basing jeans on wash i'd totally go true religion because they have a huge amount of washes on their website but for the price and the whole horseshoe logo on your ass puts me off!

ob_solete
4th May 2007, 15:22
sorry about the poor quality!

http://i19.tinypic.com/4qs7tol.jpg

http://i16.tinypic.com/4una0w7.jpg

http://i13.tinypic.com/5z1xs1x.jpg

http://i13.tinypic.com/4lqe07n.jpg

toey18
4th May 2007, 17:33
Hey ob_solete, your jeans very very cool.

ob_solete
6th May 2007, 09:32
Hey ob_solete, your jeans very very cool.

hey thanks, yeah i really love the wash on these. i highly recommend it to everyone looking for pre-washed jeans

cheers

sunpup
9th May 2007, 22:50
Ob--those look fantastic! I think you're right---for nudies this prewash rocks! 8) [/quote]

jeroenudie
9th May 2007, 22:56
dont like those jeans
grey doesnt look good in my opinion
just buy dry jeans my friend

ob_solete
10th May 2007, 05:06
dont like those jeans
grey doesnt look good in my opinion
just buy dry jeans my friend

i love grey! and black for a matter of fact, i have a pair of grey cheaps, tfdb and thinking about getting sjdb too

im so over indigo jeans, the only reason i would get a pair is to retain the indigo colour and use them as dressier jeans, besides that i love shades of black/grey and lighter coloured blue jeans, tsubi do a great light blue jean wash called dawn to dust but unfortunately it's tsubi lol or ksubi to be correct

oh and i reckon the white SJ rock! shame i cant get a pair in australia

bilmaga
10th May 2007, 05:16
Kitchener has white SJ

ob_solete
10th May 2007, 11:49
Kitchener has white SJ

hey thakns for the heads up........hmmmmmm what to do, im not sure if i want the white jims or the TFDBC, im in the process of trading so i might stick with the TFDBC!

thanks again though