PDA

View Full Version : I Wish Nudie Made...

DoitsuJin
12th April 2007, 07:55
A Nudie Conny Jacket in Greycast.

seriously, how awesome would that be!? 8) it'd be so hard for me to resist not to buy it, lol

and consider this topic a creative one where you suggest anything :idea:

loste
12th April 2007, 08:02
Nudie denim shoes

regularRyan
12th April 2007, 08:06
Dry Selvage Slim Jims

Ghost
12th April 2007, 08:27
Why not just Dry Selvage in all styles? Better yet Dry Selvage Japan in all styles.

As for the Conny I just want that leather brown one really. But I'd take a Dry or Greycast any day too.

Fhunkit
12th April 2007, 08:28
Denim guitar bags

Edit: For those who get me wrong, I mean replace the Canvas on the hardcase for Dry Denim ;)

http://images4.thomann.de/pics/prod/182474.jpg

Ghost
12th April 2007, 08:31
Denim guitar bag? You must not really gig or travel much? I'm quite happy with my hardcases for mine thank you :)

I wish they would expand a bit more in formal or semi formal wear like jackets and what not.

horatioIII
12th April 2007, 08:49
Denim guitar bags

haha, so if it rains or just wears normally u'll have a blue tinged guitar?? great idea lol

cameland
12th April 2007, 09:35
i used to wish nudie made a jean with a ralf top, jim bottom and lower backpockets like finns in selvedge and somehow after all this wishing its kind of coming true with the masa!

I am definately getting the masa if its not ridiculously priced.

ziggy69
12th April 2007, 09:37
slim jim with a slightly tapered leg ....

erchii
12th April 2007, 09:42
i used to wish nudie made a jean with a ralf top, jim bottom and lower backpockets like finns in selvedge and somehow after all this wishing its kind of coming true with the masa!

I am definately getting the masa if its not ridiculously priced.

A seller from VIF has ordered them, he said 1 or 2 months ago.. not sure if he already got them but they were here in Holland 200!

cameland
12th April 2007, 09:45
lol 200 euro is how much a RRDS retails for here in australia. 200 euro is i think a fair price for a japanese denim, japanese made and limited edition jean.

There are so many japanese jeans i want to try and buy but nudies always suck me in.

Tiro
12th April 2007, 10:29
I wish Nudie made the ralf, without the bootcut and in the same great denim qaulity, that let's say Denime uses...

then again, that's what the XX type is... :D

Legoland
12th April 2007, 10:41
a 19oz selvege jim with reeinforced crotch.

Naoto the Zombie
12th April 2007, 10:42
I wish Nudie made the ralf, without the bootcut and in the same great denim qaulity, that let's say Denime uses...

I've been thinking exactly the same thing, Tiro! Nudie Jeans makes nice cut jeans, but when it comes to the quality of denim........... :?:

Tiro
12th April 2007, 11:08

I've been thinking exactly the same thing, Tiro! Nudie Jeans makes nice cut jeans, but when it comes to the quality of denim........... :?:

yeah well, actually the denim quality is fine if you come from replay or diesel or that kind of jeans, but then when you try on Denime or Oni, that just blows Nudie out of the water...
the ralf would be an awesome cut to have in the 14.5oz XX denim :wink:

BlueOctoberFan
12th April 2007, 13:40
I think they need a loose, straight leg jean that doesn't have an ass like you're wearing a diaper.

Regular Jules
12th April 2007, 13:58
Bootcut Ola Dry Muchacho

I would also like the option of a button fly on all models.

Fhunkit
12th April 2007, 15:01
Denim guitar bag? You must not really gig or travel much? I'm quite happy with my hardcases for mine thank you :)

I wish they would expand a bit more in formal or semi formal wear like jackets and what not.

Guys..
I mean, I've got the fender hardcase and ibanez hardcase too, but just like the fender tweed case, they could use dry denim instead of the yellow canvas, get me? ;)

horatioIII
12th April 2007, 15:14

Guys..
I mean, I've got the fender hardcase and ibanez hardcase too, but just like the fender tweed case, they could use dry denim instead of the yellow canvas, get me? ;)

ahah i get u now. ye could be cool. I wonder what kind of wear patterns you'd pick up on it. could be kinda interesting haha

des_cartes
12th April 2007, 15:22
I think they need a loose, straight leg jean that doesn't have an ass like you're wearing a diaper.

ssk, one size up. exactly what youre describing

BlueOctoberFan
12th April 2007, 15:24

ssk, one size up. exactly what youre describing

I don't think so... By "loose" I'm thinking something with a 10-11" leg opening. More like a Baggy Bjorn but more fitted on top like a Bootcut Ola (lower rise, no sagging ass).

ExileOnMainStreet
12th April 2007, 15:57
id love to see nudie make a raw unsanforized jean, LHT, pastel green selvedge, hidden rivets, coin pocket selvedge, bootcut with cinchback and donut buttons
and theyd have to have a badass name for it, like Killer Kyoto (made in japan obviously)

Naoto the Zombie
12th April 2007, 16:26
theyd have to have a badass name for it, like Killer Kyoto (made in japan obviously)

I did not find this very funny.

Regular Bas
12th April 2007, 16:29
a dry Selvage Karate Gi :lol:

would be one of a kind 8)
i wonder what the fading would look like.

Rb

reGuar
12th April 2007, 17:08
A slim jim japan dry selvadge with not tube legs, I want them go inside.

ExileOnMainStreet
12th April 2007, 17:13
wasnt saying it to be funny, or offend? sorry naoto

cameland
12th April 2007, 17:13
a dry Selvage Karate Gi :lol:

would be one of a kind 8)
i wonder what the fading would look like.

Rb

lol i wouldnt mind seeing that either, would very much be one of a kind.

Naoto the Zombie
12th April 2007, 17:22
wasnt saying it to be funny, or offend? sorry naoto

No worries, mate!

Ghost
12th April 2007, 18:28
Bootcut Ola Dry Muchacho

I like that idea! Same with alot of you guys mentioning less sagging ass.

501lover
12th April 2007, 21:45

I strongly support that, buttons look so much better, are so much more practical, and truer to the original jeans, which were, of course, invented long before the zipper. I'd love a real tight, slim model with buttons!

On other fronts, a hardcore punk rock style destroyed pair of jeans with daring rips and holes and torn spots :twisted: :P :D .

erchii
12th April 2007, 22:08
maybe a schoolbag of selvage denim and the back washed denim or so that it don't bleach on your clothes

tennisINjeans
12th April 2007, 22:42
maybe a schoolbag of selvage denim and the back washed denim or so that it don't bleach on your clothes
sounds like you put ome thought into that design :P

Ghost
12th April 2007, 22:49
Take it easy Denim Dan! Are there really ppl here that want denim EVERYTHING? I'm quite content with them sticking to jeans and possibly something small. To each his own though of course.

erchii
12th April 2007, 23:01

what means ome? :?

tennisINjeans
13th April 2007, 04:05

I was saying i like the thought you put into the bag do you dont get blue all over your back... It was a complement :D

maxbr
13th April 2007, 04:49
A Conny Jacket in Dry Black Coated would be nice.

white_nudies
13th April 2007, 04:50
Bootcut Ola Dry Muchacho

jesus! yes! long live the button fly!!!!

bilmaga
13th April 2007, 05:18

I own one :wink:

regularRyan
13th April 2007, 06:36

We'll have that jacket in the next few weeks.

Ghost
13th April 2007, 07:26
I wouldn't mind a DBC Conny. How much do those usually go for?

cameland
13th April 2007, 07:46
i'd be intrested in one as well i think.

Ghost
13th April 2007, 07:47
i'd be intrested in one as well i think.

I think that would make a great combo, with some TFDBC, especially if worn roughly around the same amount of time to get that shiny look going, I'd love it!

BlueOctoberFan
13th April 2007, 13:15
I'd really like a DBC Conny as well, but for me that means they'd have to make XXXL... I tried on an XXL in Denim Bar, but I think I'd have to lose about 20 lbs. before I could wear it.

erchii
13th April 2007, 14:43

I was saying i like the thought you put into the bag do you dont get blue all over your back... It was a complement :D

aah okay, thanks :wink: if i had one i had the coolest bag in the school 8)

Fhunkit
14th April 2007, 00:31

aah okay, thanks :wink: if i had one i had the coolest bag in the school 8)

I'm using just a frikkin' darkblue eastpak :p with some grafiti drawed on it myself =)
I WANT A DENIM BAG. ERCHI GO AND MAKE SOME

nudieboy
14th April 2007, 00:46
what do you think of Dry selfvage Belts :P

ihayano
14th April 2007, 00:48
dry selvedge condoms :shock:

Tiro
14th April 2007, 01:01
what do you think of Dry selfvage Belts :P

imho any non-leather belts are completely useless...

abbazaba
14th April 2007, 01:06
36, 37, & 37 INSEAMS

i love my finns but i just wish they were at least 2 or 3 inches longer in the inseam..

undergroundobsessed
14th April 2007, 06:38
A New style with the messurments as follows

for a 29 waist size

A 8- 8.5 inch rise
with a 7 inch leg/knee
and a 8inch leg opening

now that would be the perfect fitting jean

erchii
14th April 2007, 10:09
I'm using just a frikkin' darkblue eastpak :p with some grafiti drawed on it myself =)
I WANT A DENIM BAG. ERCHI GO AND MAKE SOME

hahah, maybe email nudie for a special order/production for just once (and ofcourse i get the schoolbag then :P ) or a nudie schoolbag worldtour?
i only think that they start laughing at me when i ask them :wink:

Vinyljunkie
14th April 2007, 10:10
I think they should redesign their backpockets design, these should be a bit smaller and attached closer, TF pockets a too far apart!

And they make a skinny jean from heavy non stretch denim, they shoud use
Even Steven Dry Denim, IMO the best non selvage denim from Nudie.

dave023
14th April 2007, 10:16
I think their back pocket stitching should have a lower profile..

jer1978oen
14th April 2007, 22:01
A New style with the messurments as follows

for a 29 waist size

A 8- 8.5 inch rise
with a 7 inch leg/knee
and a 8inch leg opening

The latter should be 7 as well :-) The first.. well I don't know ;-)

regularRyan
15th April 2007, 01:36
I think someday Nudie will change the stitch color on the back pocket. We've all seen the indigo, and noncontrast stitch opitons.

They did a limited number of red back pockets years ago (it was in their booklet)-- I'd like to see that again.

ExileOnMainStreet
15th April 2007, 01:45
crotch rivets - could possibly stop all this bullsh*t i wore my jeans for 3 months and all i have to show for it is easy access

f4igurl
15th April 2007, 05:02
DBC Ralfs, DBC Jims, DBC Svens, DBC.... :)

bilmaga
15th April 2007, 05:03
DBC Jims
They do :D

f4igurl
15th April 2007, 05:49
DBC Jims
They do :D

:shock: :shock:

I've googled to death, and the only reference I ever found was a member on this site (is it cardcastleruins?), and nowhere else!!

Who (available online) carries them?

bilmaga
15th April 2007, 05:53
http://www.mynudies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3684

f4igurl
15th April 2007, 06:15
:oops: :oops:
Thanks Bilmaga!

bilmaga
15th April 2007, 08:43
Anytime :wink:

JAgrazy
16th April 2007, 15:39
slim jims without a zip and with buttons

reGuar
16th April 2007, 16:48
slim jims without a zip and with buttons

word!

Gmo is Back
16th April 2007, 17:49
Bootcut ola in dry japan or the old, thick, FG denim... Either way, olas are too thin...

Ghost
16th April 2007, 19:42
You're right the Ola's are pretty thin. QUESTION what style is the Ola in the fitting guide on Nudie's website? Is that supposed to be dry? It looks different and I like it!

cardcastleruins
16th April 2007, 22:04
Yes we need stronger denim and a reinforced croth. People say the thin finns need to be stretch denim becuase they are so tight and you wouldn't be able to get them on otherwise. But I disagree and I think they could still be good denim without the lyrca and they would stretch out to fit just like all the other Nudie jeans.

loste
17th April 2007, 14:19
more svenskas.

cameland
17th April 2007, 15:19
Even steven in black denim with black stitching without being coated.

Vinyljunkie
17th April 2007, 15:43
YES PLEASE, SKINNY NUDIE MADE OF DRY NON STRETCH DENIM!
VERY COOL WOULD BE THIN FINNS MADE OF EVEN STEVEN DRY DENIM :D
I hope the new HIGH KAI WILL COME IN NORMAL DRY DENIM!?

thomparetta
17th April 2007, 17:29
the only reason i'm considering skulls is because they're a slim, 100% cotton, selvage. too bad nudie can't make something comparable.

oh, and i second the denim shoes! no one would worry about his or her pants bleeding onto shoes anymore. :wink:

SoulRebel
17th April 2007, 18:03
Rock and Roll music :twisted:

OhmygodxO
18th April 2007, 23:36
Girly's

xD

thib
10th September 2009, 02:48
They should start a festival that travels around, like Vans Warped Tour (in US) but a festival that is more european based.

Denim shoes and leather boots (ankle hight)
Denim slipons (omg I would love them, since the cotton ones rip too easily)

and maybe a way to construct your own nudie denim, like the site of NIKE does, there you can choose a model and customize it with colours, and details...
for nudie that could be: imagine that you can choose e.g.: the colour of rivets, selvedge or not, stitching colour on the backpockets... use your fantasy

just a thought:
the thing is... the more things they would make, the more populair they would get... the more populair means more mainstream...
and maybe they're already (too) mainstream?

mesalomanic
11th September 2009, 23:18
I'd like to see Nudie start using hemp fabric in their jeans.

Doesn't have to be 100%, could be a blend. But if they really wanna be on board with this whole ecologically-concious thing, hemp is where it's at. I mean, organic cotton is cool...but they could be taking this much further.

Also...it's much stronger than cotton...I can imagine that this might help the crotch rip problem that so many seem to have.

If they'd make a slim jim with hemp, I'd be ALL over that.

bibil
18th October 2010, 18:11
i wish nudie made a watch!

fairylicks
18th October 2010, 18:31
I wish nudie made a cockring.

... just kidding :-D

Kmart.
18th October 2010, 22:49
^ :lol: