PDA

View Full Version : So-Cal Nudie folks...

Gmo is Back
11th April 2007, 04:15
Aight, so upon asking if anyone on the musician thread was from so-cal I was like... hmmmmm I wonder if more people are from so-cal. This thread is for us southern california people to come together and unite, hell maybe even have a few pitchers...

thoughts?

bilmaga
11th April 2007, 04:28
I'm from Southern Calgary. :lol:

Sorry, had to throw that in. Me and my friends always joke about that (it was lame I know :oops: )

dangerdenim
11th April 2007, 05:48
i live in silverlake, los angeles

Ghost
11th April 2007, 06:27
I'm in the Inland Empire, Ontario area pretty much. Don't know any ppl out here, but would be kewl to meet some mates out here.

Gmo is Back
11th April 2007, 08:31
Nice. I live in Pomona and go to USC, so I'm in the city a good 50% of my week...

What do you do out in silver lake, bro?

and What brought you inland? got a job out in ontario or something?

Ghost
11th April 2007, 19:08
Nice. I live in Pomona and go to USC, so I'm in the city a good 50% of my week...

Yeah pretty much. Honestly we drove out here with nothing waiting for us, and found this pretty nice house sectioned off as flats so we took it on the spot. Locationwise sure it's far off and for a while it sucked cause I worked down in Irvine and my other flatmate works in Brea.

But my new job now lets me work from wherever I go or at home, so we might move further southwest, possible OC, for the other bloke's sake, don't know yet. I'm not too keen on apt buildings and all their LACK of privacy heh. I'd like to find a house to rent really.

dangerdenim
11th April 2007, 23:55

i work for a record label. moved here not too long ago, but i'm loving california so far.

NuDeezNuts
12th April 2007, 02:53
I live in So Cal. I live in Buena Park, if you're familiar with Knott's Berry Farm, it's right there.

Ghost
12th April 2007, 03:44
Yeah I've seen that place, just never been.

Gmo is Back
12th April 2007, 04:56
so, we all live somewhat close to eachother... thats pretty tight

and it seems like we all just kinda got here too... I just moved from the east coast in july. Livin the same dream as you dudes

Ghost
12th April 2007, 05:02
Yeah seems pretty kewl too. California is made up more of ppl coming here then actually being FROM here or just as much.
We should start having Nudie meet ups haha.

Gmo is Back
12th April 2007, 05:39
yea dude, agreed... happy hour or something would be rad

Ghost
12th April 2007, 07:46
Any reason to drink fo sho! :D

Gmo is Back
13th April 2007, 07:27
Ive been to that knotts berry farm... had my office christmas part there...

I'm livin in Pomo right now but I applied for a job in LA so if I get it, I will probably be tryin to rent a place near santa monica... I need that beach feelin...

Ghost
13th April 2007, 07:41
Nice!
I wouldn't mind living around out there.
LA is too hectic, but I wouldn't mind Venice or SB for sure.
I need to start looking for a new place as well, since one of my flatmates is moving back home.

Gmo is Back
16th April 2007, 03:51
venice sounds pretty rad too... Im needing somethin thats not too pricey that doesnt suck... near the beach...

yea, Im an idealist...

Ghost
16th April 2007, 09:33
venice sounds pretty rad too... Im needing somethin thats not too pricey that doesnt suck... near the beach...

yea, Im an idealist...

Aren't we all?! :P

Donilcious
3rd April 2008, 08:34
live in temecula CA

Alexander
3rd April 2008, 09:51
Anaheim California you can see the fireworks from my roof

xintermilanboyx
3rd April 2008, 11:43
irvine

resueno