PDA

View Full Version : should I take them back?

redhead
8th April 2007, 07:41
Hi all... sorry yet another sizing thread.
I bought a pair of 29" dry black thin finn less than a year ago and they have stretched considerably. I can wear them but they are a bit bigger than I want them to be.
Yesterday I went and bought a pair of 28" coated thin finn. The waist is a little tight but around the thighs are just right (and I think they will stretch out a lot). I'm just wondering if anyone thinks it's wise that I take them back and get a pair of 27"??
Do the coated ones stretch as much as dry black or less?
thanks heaps.

mml6691
8th April 2007, 08:46
pictures?

Ghost
8th April 2007, 19:45
Can't really tell without pics, mate.

zarbwire
8th April 2007, 19:45
the tighter the fit, the more they will stretch. so if the waist is a little tight now, it should stretch out perfect.

it's hard to say how much the thighs will stretch out because that will vary from person to person. but if you do encounter a saggy butt/thighs just do a selective hot soak in which you soak (about 30 minutes) only the areas you want to shrink.

it's a good idea to post pictures with any sizing questions but all and all I bet you'll be fine.

cldpsu
25th April 2007, 21:06
the tighter the fit, the more they will stretch. so if the waist is a little tight now, it should stretch out perfect.

it's hard to say how much the thighs will stretch out because that will vary from person to person. but if you do encounter a saggy butt/thighs just do a selective hot soak in which you soak (about 30 minutes) only the areas you want to shrink.

it's a good idea to post pictures with any sizing questions but all and all I bet you'll be fine.

You can't assume that the tighter they are, the more they will stretch. Stretch has its limits based on the weave.