PDA

View Full Version : lol @ sarlo

ExileOnMainStreet
23rd March 2007, 02:15
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=24720&page=3

lol, you need to get in there and tell those superfuture bitches to go f*ck themselves!

mjg
23rd March 2007, 04:34
hahahaha that is funny.

ihayano
23rd March 2007, 06:08
i cant stop laughing at the pic of those super tight jeans...

sarlo
23rd March 2007, 07:46
don't give a ****.. if you react on everything you get a new fuk.co.uk were everyone is bitching at each other :lol:

SonOfSteez
23rd March 2007, 17:13
Wow, I'm really glad that I just read that thread. I've been keeping my cell phone in my front pocket, and I have been questioning whether I should continue to do so or not. From the looks of it, those fades look pretty bad, so I'm going to start keeping my cell in my back pocket. It should work fine too, as my ESDOs have a low enough back pocket position that I can keep all kinds of stuff in them and still sit down comfortably.

Thanks for the heads up!

:arrow:

Tiro
23rd March 2007, 17:39
I actually almost never have anything in my pockets, it annoys the hell out of me, so I put my cellphone in my jacket mostly, in summer in my messenger bag, only time it ends up in my front pocket is at party's or in clubs, won't get a fade from a few hours every once in a week I guess :D

sarlo: give 'em hell man! :twisted: tho, maybe you should eat more brother, no offense tho :wink:

SoulRebel
23rd March 2007, 18:06
i don't understand were is sarlo in that topic?

sarlo
23rd March 2007, 18:31
I actually almost never have anything in my pockets, it annoys the hell out of me, so I put my cellphone in my jacket mostly, in summer in my messenger bag, only time it ends up in my front pocket is at party's or in clubs, won't get a fade from a few hours every once in a week I guess :D

sarlo: give 'em hell man! :twisted: tho, maybe you should eat more brother, no offense tho :wink:

if i would gain weight for every meal i eat on a day.. i would be like 200 kilo..

ffs i eat like 10 slices of bread, 2 pieces of fruit.. and 2 plates of evening meal a day excluding snacks ;)

Tiro
23rd March 2007, 18:34
damn buddy, I never get it, why do people that eat so freaking much never seem to gain weight...

Wish I was in that situation, tho I'm happy with my weight, I would be fat as hell if I would eat like you say :lol:

Luckily I burn alot of energy at work :D

Epilogue
23rd March 2007, 19:08
I'm like Sarlo. I can eat the world up and not gain on weight. It's like a curse.

erchii
23rd March 2007, 19:54
i also got that :D a couple of weeks ago i was sick for 1 week and lost 3kg, and i just gain a half kg now :D i like it but i'm not very skinny or so

tion4->
23rd March 2007, 23:10
Man, these pics from that thread get me everytime!
http://i11.tinypic.com/4ictkic.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8807/albumphpgc4.jpg

mjg
23rd March 2007, 23:52
i'm assuming the cock fades are eastern european.

and what does sarlo have to do with this post?

ihayano
24th March 2007, 02:13
my next pair of dry jeans are gonna be super tight so i can get a nice cock fade

bilmaga
24th March 2007, 02:20
i'm assuming the cock fades are eastern european.

and what does sarlo have to do with this post?

I think that sarlo's pic is on the thread. The one with the eyes blacked out.

DDUB
24th March 2007, 10:51
Love the blacked out eyez... Old skool