PDA

View Full Version : Soooo how is everyone?

Jeremy
13th March 2007, 04:20
Just wondering how everyone is doing... been away in prison for a while.

Turns out boot cloning dwarves for 'recreational purposes' is immoral and against the needs of humanity.

bilmaga
13th March 2007, 05:12
Welcome back.

If you don't mind me asking, how long were you in jail?

Also what is "boot cloning"? Is that like stomping?

Fhunkit
13th March 2007, 07:48
Hey I'm fine, and you?

Many people have come in time when you were in jail I think...
I'm curious too for bilmaga's questions..

ExileOnMainStreet
13th March 2007, 08:01
sorry if i come off as a dickhead but i highly doubt you were in prison. Im not sure about in Australia but in North America the word prison refers to a federal penitentiary, not some shitty 2 week sentence in a county jail and the only way you go to a federal penitentiary is by commiting an indictable offense. And if "boot cloning dwarves" means what I think it means, I f*ckin doubt that you were sent to prison for some sort of computer fraud, then get out and come on a forum to discuss fashion and $200 pairs of jeans.

offyatree
21st March 2008, 12:15
Just wondering how everyone is doing... been away in prison for a while.

Turns out boot cloning dwarves for 'recreational purposes' is immoral and against the needs of humanity.

what the heck did you do that you went to prison? stole a chicken from the neighbour's yard? i hope they cleared up your criminal record!

FollowME
21st March 2008, 16:35
"recreational purposes" haha that was funny, but for real though, how long were you in prison or jail?

iwannudies
21st March 2008, 16:38
Don't think Jeremy posts here anymore though.

offyatree
21st March 2008, 20:47
Don't think Jeremy posts here anymore though.

maybe he could post from the prison, if they had internet connection there.

Legoland
21st March 2008, 20:59
check the date mate :)

offyatree
21st March 2008, 21:02
check the date mate :)

haha... for sure i noticed the date, mr. lego. most new threads been kinda repetitive and monotone and thats why i dug old threads.

loste
22nd March 2008, 01:00
lol

why you keep digging up all theese threads ? and some from people that dont post here more.
i think its kinda funny.
no hate offya

offyatree
23rd March 2008, 02:24
:mrgreen: at loste