PDA

View Full Version : If there was a big rumble...

PeterFrampton
7th March 2007, 02:00
with every denomination of nudie-wearers, which cut would win? Like if everyone who wore Ralfs fought all the Thin Finn wearers and the Baggy Bjorners got in on it too... Would certain fits team up with others to wage war on the opposing side? Who would prevail??!?

My thoughts: The thin finns and ssk and the tight long johns would probably team up to form the tapered-slim-fit-front. They'd probably brandish switchblades and what not and they'd have a crazy vendetta against the baggy bjorners they'd probably stab most of them to death, but the loose franks (whats left of em) would come out of ****ing nowhere (probably ebay) and kick the crap out of most of them. The straight svens and ralfs would probably join forces, theyre cool with each other and all that. They'd probably put the hurt on the even steven and the tapered-gang would join in. Nobody likes Even steven. Afterwards, the Baggy Bjorns would probably cruise by in low-riders and shoot most everybody up in a sick drive-by.

mml6691
7th March 2007, 02:02
i can honestly say that was the best thing ive read about nudies. not nearly enough people think like you

thin finns represent

kjyuan
7th March 2007, 02:16
that's a pretty cool idea. nice thinking outside the box

white_nudies
7th March 2007, 02:58
I think the olas would reunite with the flare glenns and bootcut eddys and drop in from helicopters with machine guns and flamethrowers,
but probably just get taken down by the baggy bjorns and loose franks who are fighting in expectation of assistance from regular alf and average joe

matt legge sucks

mml6691
7th March 2007, 04:59
would slim jims go with the strechy slims? or the with the svens or stevens? perhaps even the olas ?

:?:

Eric
7th March 2007, 05:29
wouldn't all the TF and SSK emo guys be too busy crying about girls and writing songs about it?

mml6691
7th March 2007, 05:39
wouldn't all the TF and SSK emo guys be too busy crying about girls and writing songs about it?

dude you're hilarious. i mean seriously.

funny.
:x

Sarge
7th March 2007, 06:02
i'd f***in wail the lot of you is what'd happen!!! even if i do get associated with the tight jean wearing emo pansies!! i'd make sure i took them down first!! pussies!

bilmaga
7th March 2007, 06:18
I wear tight jeans so I better just stay out of the fight (Sarge is going to kill me :roll: )

I didn't know tight jeans made you "emo".

mml6691
7th March 2007, 06:21
thats exactly my issue with it. since when did wearing a pair of pants that are considered tight (no matter how tight they really are) make you a ***** or a emo loving cry baby.

i dont get it, and it infuriates me.

Lou2006
7th March 2007, 06:25
yeah, c'mpn not just emo kids wear em tight. think rockers, hipsters, medieval minstrels, ballet dancers, girls, fags, models, the anorexic, scensters, wannabees..........~

bilmaga
7th March 2007, 06:26
Couldn't agree more. Emo kids live the lifestyle, I just like tighter fitting jeans. But I also wear loose jeans as well, and everything in between.

So that makes me just you average everyday emo,hippie,regular joe gangster :wink:

Man, I sure would kick some ass in the fight, because I'm on everyones team :lol:

Sarge
7th March 2007, 06:32
good lads!! i like my jeans tight!! you know why?! cuz they feel comfortable!! i aint no scenester!

bilmaga
7th March 2007, 06:42
Tight jeans are extremely comfortable. I remember before I bought my first pair, I was nervous, but now that I have, it's the best thing ever!!

cameland
7th March 2007, 10:16
lol great creative thinking. although i dont believe no one likes steven!

PeterFrampton
7th March 2007, 15:24
Oh right, the bootcut crowd... Olas, Glens and Eddies would most definitely be on a team, they'd probably have some sort of specially designed u-boat. They'd take out the tapered crowd with some dope-ass torpedos. Average joes get their faces stomped in by regular ralf, punk ass joes tryin' to steal they thunder.

Long Johns would smoke cigarettes and watch for a long time, but then they'd start toe-kicking everyone with really pointy boots.