PDA

View Full Version : Butt fight [match #1]

jeanspanzee
3rd March 2007, 16:41
Jeans ass heaven's BUTT FIGHT !

Theme: Girls at the corner - No way out.

Candidate A)
http://www.apinax.com/farkut/unbelievablecut.jpg

Candidate B)
http://www.apinax.com/farkut/shotsfrommarianstreet.jpg

Fhunkit
3rd March 2007, 16:43
This is useless...

I BET ON A ! :P

ExileOnMainStreet
3rd March 2007, 17:38
they both got pretty nice asses (i wouldnt be surprised if they were the same girl in different jeans)

As for now, my vote goes to candidate A - the back pockets on B is bringing her down
Id need to see pictures of their bare ass to make my final decision though

exitmusic
3rd March 2007, 19:49
voted for B cause my ex had a similar pair of jeans and they looked good

bilmaga
3rd March 2007, 20:12
I like B better. But I like the back pockets of A's better

DDUB
4th March 2007, 00:22
A - she seems to have nicer curves.

Cross-Hatch
4th March 2007, 03:14
Oh my god...the first chick (A) has this contest all wrapped up--DAMN...what an ass!!!

Dunkiez
4th March 2007, 13:06
B! A is somewhat too pear shaped for my taste...

SiT
4th March 2007, 14:55
A, what an ass

exitmusic
5th March 2007, 22:57
match #2 soon?

PeterFrampton
6th March 2007, 00:48
Voted B, A is a little big for my tastes. B's jeans such though :roll:

Are these internet-babes or actual acquaintances?

NudieKING
6th March 2007, 02:43
imagine both on all-fours in front of you, defo go for B

Tiro
6th March 2007, 20:26
voted A, ain't convinced about either of 'em tho...

HoodLund
6th March 2007, 22:13
Am I the only one who thinks this thread should be locked? The contest, or "fight", seems to be neither about the brand or the fit. The the thread only serves to further the ongoing degradation of women.

Giraffen
6th March 2007, 22:33
Am I the only one who thinks this thread should be locked? The contest, or "fight", seems to be neither about the brand or the fit. The the thread only serves to further the ongoing degradation of women.

Party pooper :*(

HoodLund
7th March 2007, 00:31

Party pooper :*(

To add insult to injury, I'm not even sorry

PeterFrampton
7th March 2007, 00:39

Shut up.

Women and men are different, deal with it. A woman being sexy doesn't degrade them at all.

bouwnt
7th March 2007, 18:33
neither one of them got an ass...

HoodLund
7th March 2007, 21:27
Shut up.

Women and men are different, deal with it. A woman being sexy doesn't degrade them at all.

No, it doesn't, but men barking at women does.

captain yellow shirt
7th March 2007, 22:10
I have no comment on which looks better; but in response to Hoodlund this topic is under Anything Forum read the fine print...As for people making obscene comment about imagining these women in certain positions, is alittle over the top. Way to let everyone know that your a dreg of society

PeterFrampton
7th March 2007, 23:55
Shut up.

No, it doesn't, but men barking at women does.

Thats what they're going for. Hot chicks know they're hot and use it to get attention and to get what they want. If they wanted to be taken seriously they wouldn't post pictures of their ass on the internet.

Stop being a feminazi.

HoodLund
8th March 2007, 00:26
Thats what they're going for. Hot chicks know they're hot and use it to get attention and to get what they want. If they wanted to be taken seriously they wouldn't post pictures of their ass on the internet.

Stop being a feminazi.

Posts like this make me lose what little faith I have left in humanity.

PeterFrampton
8th March 2007, 01:31
Your posts sound to me a little something like this:

"GUYS, I AM SO MATURE AND ENLIGHTENED! YOU SEE HOW MUCH RESPECT I HAVE FOR SOCIETY'S UNDERDOGS? DID YOU NOTICE HOW I AM GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN OF SOCIETY, DISPLAYING MY SUPERIOR MORAL FORTITUDES FOR ALL TO SEE? I AM TRULY A GREAT AND UNIQUE PERSON TO BE THINKING THESE THINGS! BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOMEN, SO OPPRESSED AND SUBJUGATED, I'LL BET THEY'RE GLAD THAT I'M STANDING UP FOR THEIR HONOR!!! WHEN PEOPLE TEAR MY POORLY THOUGHT OUT REBELLION TO PIECES I JUST ROLL MY EYES :roll: BECAUSE THEY ARE CLEARLY THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY"

Get off your high horse, you're not as smart as you think you are and clearly not as smart as me.

You've proven nothing to anyone except for that there are 3 asses in this thread, not 2.

HoodLund
8th March 2007, 02:12
Your posts sound to me a little something like this:

"GUYS, I AM SO MATURE AND ENLIGHTENED! YOU SEE HOW MUCH RESPECT I HAVE FOR SOCIETY'S UNDERDOGS? DID YOU NOTICE HOW I AM GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN OF SOCIETY, DISPLAYING MY SUPERIOR MORAL FORTITUDES FOR ALL TO SEE? I AM TRULY A GREAT AND UNIQUE PERSON TO BE THINKING THESE THINGS! BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOMEN, SO OPPRESSED AND SUBJUGATED, I'LL BET THEY'RE GLAD THAT I'M STANDING UP FOR THEIR HONOR!!! WHEN PEOPLE TEAR MY POORLY THOUGHT OUT REBELLION TO PIECES I JUST ROLL MY EYES :roll: BECAUSE THEY ARE CLEARLY THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY"

Get off your high horse, you're not as smart as you think you are and clearly not as smart as me.

You've proven nothing to anyone except for that there are 3 asses in this thread, not 2.

First of all; I applaud your excellent burn (about the asses).

Now, to burrow my buttocks even more firmly into my high horse.
I don't think I am leading a lone crusade over here, I'm sure there are other people on this site that agree on this threads' dubious nature. And if there isn't? Fine, cave man mentality has won the day
:roll: :wink: .

exitmusic
8th March 2007, 04:36
take it to another thread guys. sure, i love women, and i have the utmost respect, but this is ****ing cyberspace, so whats the real problem? this didnt need to get blown up so big. sure you can have your moral high ground and the rest of us can be chauvinist pigs/whatever, but why dont you take it somewhere else. the world isn't perfect, and we can try to make it better, but in a cyber world such as this, theres absolutely no reason to have such a reaction.

if this wasn't on the internet, i'd be more than happy to fight the power with you, but c'mon, a ****ing jeans forum? aren't we getting a little picky?

PeterFrampton
8th March 2007, 13:59
First of all; I applaud your excellent burn (about the asses).

Now, to burrow my buttocks even more firmly into my high horse.
I don't think I am leading a lone crusade over here, I'm sure there are other people on this site that agree on this threads' dubious nature. And if there isn't? Fine, cave man mentality has won the day
:roll: :wink: .

Touché, good sir, touché.