PDA

View Full Version : Maria's laughing all the way to the bank

Lou2006
23rd February 2007, 14:11
i wonder if ms erixon realised when she kicked off a new denim label not only would she get RICH, but would have an entire site dedicated to her pants and people arguing over which fit better, type of denim etc :lol:
and i wonder how often the staff at nudies check in here and laugh at us!! :) ~

Nudie-joch.
23rd February 2007, 14:14
i wonder if ms erixon realised when she kicked off a new denim label not only would she get RICH, but would have an entire site dedicated to her pants and people arguing over which fit better, type of denim etc :lol:
and i wonder how often the staff at nudies check in here and laugh at us!! :) ~

i`m with you :lol:

Opeth
23rd February 2007, 14:22
I guess she can be very happy with what she has achieved. Atleast I would. And the money that she makes is surely not a bad thing either! Perhaps she is a member on this site :P

Nudie-joch.
23rd February 2007, 14:25
lets make a poll..are you Maria Erixon ? yes / no

Opeth
23rd February 2007, 14:26
Yeeeeees. Perhaps she will finally identify herself :D :D :D

cameland
23rd February 2007, 14:34
this has already been discussed. it has been concluded that sarlo is infact maria erixon.

mods please lock ;)

Nudie-joch.
23rd February 2007, 14:37
this has already been discussed. it has been concluded that sarlo is infact maria erixon.

mods please lock ;)

sarlo ? sarlo wears G-Star..so i dont think its sarlo!

cameland
23rd February 2007, 14:38
lol the guy has to be maria! my second guess would probably be nudiejoch. since he loves his nudies to death

Nudie-joch.
23rd February 2007, 14:40
lol the guy has to be maria! my second guess would probably be nudiejoch. since he loves his nudies to death

only because i sometimes give my Nudie a kiss :lol: ? just make a poll and find out!

Fhunkit
23rd February 2007, 15:27
And the Poll it will be

Bobbejaan
23rd February 2007, 15:36

mods please lock ;)

yeah he just works pro bono in the netherlands as a secret cover :D

Eric
24th February 2007, 00:22
i'm maria

:lol:

i agree 100% with the title of this thread. good job lou. and yes, i think that making money was her goal when she started the company. that's why people start businesses.

Lou2006
24th February 2007, 00:36
no you're not!

IM MARIA!!

thats why i started this thread

muwhahahahaha

:lol: ~

PeterFrampton
25th February 2007, 20:37
I am spartacus.

renzzz
5th March 2007, 13:43
I've been on a nudie trip this weekend with my work! And I ask Finn (works at the head office of nudie) is Maria laughing about us. He tolled me that they seriously like this website. Only somtimes they have to laugh about the things we discusse!

I learned one big things from the guides Oscar and Finn and that is Nudie jeans is your life style! I think everybody knows, but the don't listen really good to it! for example don't make a sniff mark if you're not using sniff!

for more about the trip ask me! i've got lots of pictures of the nudie head office in Gotenborg :D

Legoland
5th March 2007, 14:02
please do one big post about your trip :)

bilmaga
5th March 2007, 14:49
I would love to hear more about it and see some pictures :D