PDA

View Full Version : SIZING HELP!!

anthonyanthony
22nd February 2007, 08:10
hey everybody,
i've been waffling back and forth over getting nudies for a while now, but after seeing the thin finn dry black i now know i need to get me a pair of these! my problem is that i have a somewhat strange body type :?
i'm 6'2 and about 205pds, medium build, but my legs are very long: lean in the calves and widen out considerably around the thighs. and, i uh, have a somewhat large ass :oops: usually i wear a 34/32 jean, probably the best fitting jeans ive ever owned are the classic 501 shrink-to-fit in a 36-34, before being shrunk. basically i want some advice as to how the thin finn dry blacks are gonna fit, cause jeans that are tight in the thighs and butt area are no good for me, but tapered around the calves and ankles is a-ok.
thanks!!

thief
22nd February 2007, 08:28
They are tighter throughout the thighs and butt area, but you can always size up to give them a looser fit around the upper legs. The butt area isn't really a problem though, because of the longer yoke.

anthonyanthony
22nd February 2007, 10:34
so would perhaps a slim jim be better for me? i guess the dry black is the same wash either way