PDA

View Full Version : European guys and jeans fits

Jeansfun
3rd May 2005, 07:45
So I have a quesiton :shock: Do European guys have round butts to fill jeans or what? Is that look considered bad? I know there have to be muscular guys with round butts...i.e. soccer and hockey players. I just checked the interactive Nudie page and every model on there had a flat a$$. All the jeans that were advertised as tight on the models were straight from the guys back to his knees. I'm a guy with a round bum and like jeans to fit snug enough to show that, but not so tight to be uncomfortable. Any thoughts on this? Does anybody like a guys butt showing off in tighter jeans? I'll be interested to hear the opinions on this :o

batman
3rd May 2005, 07:52
The guys that Nudie uses as models are quite skinny and it is natural that skinny guys have a little flatter asses.

bobi
3rd May 2005, 12:34
I have a great arse!

Twizzle777
3rd May 2005, 17:03
Flatness of ass is mostly genetic and has little if anything to do with being skinny. Plenty of fat people have a flat ass... And then you have a flat fat ass. :wink:

The reason why these models look like they have incredibly flat ass syndrome is that barely any of them are wearing their pants up. So it looks (IMO anyway) like they have a dump in their shorts.

batman
3rd May 2005, 17:54
Well, it also has to do with how much you work your ass muscles (gluteus maximus).

distracted
3rd May 2005, 18:20
Yeah, I'm kinda chunky myself but have skinny legs and no behind...all my weight's above the belt :D - I am living proof that big people don't all have big asses lol

Thorns
4th May 2005, 07:43
WOW!! and the award for funniest topic on the site goes to.....
Jeansfun!

p.s. I have *sigh* no ass

Milk_oh
7th March 2006, 22:17
I have a great looking ass. I will send some pics when I am wearing my Olas! Coming soon...

Denimdestroyedmylife
7th March 2006, 22:21
I am not even getting involved with this one... :?

Vincent
7th March 2006, 22:27
niiice topic.. i think its how u wear the jeans .. 8)

TB
7th March 2006, 22:35
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/5677/ass8qw.jpg

I'm so so so sorry.

rotta
7th March 2006, 23:30
hahha ass-topic. who's that? looks like george michael. my ass looks great by the way.

TB
7th March 2006, 23:52
hahha ass-topic. who's that? looks like george michael. my ass looks great by the way.

Tis him, in all his taut-buttocked glory. Asses ahoy!

ralf
8th March 2006, 00:02
:idea: admins should add an "my butt"-category in the photogallery. :idea:

mjg
8th March 2006, 05:56
haha TB i like you apologised for posting the george michael picture.

Epilogue
8th March 2006, 12:19
hahaha, you behave like girls, who cares about a man's ass? and don't shock me with asses from guys who look like david hasselhof. i nearly felt from my couch.

TB
9th March 2006, 00:23
...and don't shock me with asses from guys who look like david hasselhof. i nearly felt from my couch.

http://uplink.space.com/attachments/228011-david_hasselhoff_RED.jpg

Denimdestroyedmylife
9th March 2006, 05:37
:lol:

These jeans cost $3000 amerikan, no kidding.

http://www.jeans4genes.com.au/images/auction/2005/fullsize/david_hasselhoff.jpg

Tob
9th March 2006, 10:39
thats because they are hot

Epilogue
9th March 2006, 11:19
-laugh- supreme jeans. i would buy them immediately.

Denimdestroyedmylife
9th March 2006, 14:49
BBC News today:

Hasselhoff 'violent' claims wife

David Hasselhoff and Pamela Bach appeared in TV shows together
The estranged wife of actor David Hasselhoff has made a domestic violence claim against him in a US court.

Pamela Bach asked Los Angeles Superior Court for a temporary restraining order against the former Baywatch star.

A judge denied her request, instead instructing the two to stay away from each other, according to court papers which are online.

Hasselhoff's publicist, Judy Katz, told a US entertainment website that the star denied the violence allegations.

The pair began divorce proceedings in January after 16 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. They have two teenage daughters.

Mr Hasselhoff rose to fame in the 1980s TV show Knight Rider.

He also played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in Baywatch from 1989 to 2000.

More recently he starred as Billy Flynn in the in the musical Chicago in London's West End.

Ms Bach appeared in the soap opera The Young and the Restless and in several episodes of Baywatch and Knight Rider.

Db
9th March 2006, 17:16
Hello there.
I'm a size 32 and I have quit a round bum to.
here's what I do: wear my jeans low on the hips. this makes your ass look less big. I don't buy my jeans one size bigger or something. I reasently got a pair of slim jims and I got them in my regular size. (32). a bit tight in the beginning but they wear out quit a bit. so they're pretty comfortable.

good luck with your jeans!!

Denimdestroyedmylife
9th March 2006, 17:21
isn't this a hasselhoff thread?

DB---I don't think Jeansfun wants to de-emphasize the junk in his trunk. If anything, he wants the world to sing its praises. :|

Jeansfun
10th March 2006, 00:12
:D Singing praises is a bit much...though I don't mind people throwing coins. Funny that people started writing on this again. My original question was concerning how a person with a butt was supposed to wear these jeans. If I wear mine low like that I end up with plumber crack showing and nooooooobody appreciates that :o

Kreuzberg
21st March 2006, 12:50
wear some boxers, man!!

Epilogue
21st March 2006, 23:11
uhmmm i don't wear them low, and nevertheless they hang just because my ass ist so small. this has nothing to do with european, us, or japanese people. so no prejudices here. some poeple are thin, some not. nudie likes to show small asses and oversized pants on their site, that's all.

Denimdestroyedmylife
22nd March 2006, 01:19
http://static.flickr.com/47/116058107_5290859dae.jpg
not european, but assless nevertheless

Epilogue
22nd March 2006, 11:09
hehehe, great pic in the woods.

501lover
18th October 2006, 17:18
I have, when living in the U.S. (longer ago than I care to admit... :roll: ) often thought that American guys wear their jeans so much looser than European ones. That was, of course, before that sorry fad of loose and baggy hit us in full force :( and tight denim butts apparently became something exclusively female. I feel that the overdue rollback is slowly beginning (see Tight v Loose) and man, am I looking forward to that.

I do think that I have good ass that is complemented well by tight jeans, Nudie or otherwise, and in more daring moments, accentuated by some rips and holes. 8)