PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Flask?

Regular Bas
7th February 2007, 22:30
Hey guys, i was in a shop called "de Kookwinkel" (for cooking and stuff), and i saw a great Pocket Flask. do you think it would be nice to put them in my backpocket in stead of a snussbox? or should i go for the normal snusscan?

Let my know, if you don't like it say it!
RB

SiT
7th February 2007, 22:36
sound cool, dont now if you get the same effect though why dont u just try it experiment thats what i allways do

Regular Bas
7th February 2007, 22:41
yeah i thought so too.

it's my birthday on the 15th of march so i'll wait till than. i've to buy a new dry jeans to so. slim jim? or thin finn? want it a like the guy on the left. Slim Jim right?

http://www.textilia.nl/img.db?12674

Tiro
7th February 2007, 22:45
'instead of the normal snuscan' this is where it went wrong...

seriously want my answer? put something in your pocket that you use, cause the jeans are made to reflect YOU, so don't put snus in your pocket if you don't use it, same goes for the pocket flask, if you normally don't put anything in your pocket, why should that change all of a sudden, just to get atari that isn't even 'real', might as well use sandpaper on the edges of the flask or the snusbox... or hey, just get a pre-wash with snusbox effect...

that's just my opinion

Regular Bas
7th February 2007, 22:50
i did use snuss. but i went to the docter because of a sport diet. and he said that i should stop with using snuss.. but i started to put small mints in a can. so i have them in my backpocket allmost all the time. but i could go for the flask because i do like the fact it's different.
and what does it matter :lol: i will buy dry denim the next time because i love them. and if i don't like the flask effect i will go back to the snuss\mint can lol.

RB

Regular Bas
7th February 2007, 23:18
another question. i was at Men @ work today and they gave me a Slim Jim one wash i guess? they said it was dry but i don't believe it.

does someone know a shop were they sell slim jim dry greycast near Breda (nl)?

Tiro
7th February 2007, 23:24
the effect of the flask might already be set, stick to the mint/snus can in my opinion, it's something you use...

also, dry and one wash are easy to tell apart aren't they? :D

Regular Bas
7th February 2007, 23:25
yes they are.. the guy at M@W was a smooth talker.. does someone know a shop in or near breda that sells dry jeans and wont lie :evil:

Tiro
7th February 2007, 23:39
salesmen are paid to lie :lol:
if they don't have your size, but only the bigger one, they are gonna say 'these need to be worn a bit bigger sir' and vice versa if they only have a size smaller... :lol:

good luck finding the odd honest one tho :D

Regular Bas
7th February 2007, 23:41
I want that Slim Jim so bad! does someone know if de rode winkel in Den Bosch sells them?

nudieboy
7th February 2007, 23:47
yes they are.. the guy at M@W was a smooth talker.. does someone know a shop in or near breda that sells dry jeans and wont lie :evil:

aaah :evil: i hate the guys @ maw!!

the only stores of maw who are honnest and won't tell lies to your face is the store in Arnhem and the one in enschede..i also work in a well known fashion store.. but i never ever lie to my customers. :)

Regular Bas
7th February 2007, 23:49
lol. i will check other replies tomorrow. i'm tired (woke at 05.10 this morning)

good night,

BlueOctoberFan
8th February 2007, 00:13
Hey guys, i was in a shop called "de Kookwinkel" (for cooking and stuff), and i saw a great Pocket Flask. do you think it would be nice to put them in my backpocket in stead of a snussbox? or should i go for the normal snusscan?

RB

I'd wonder if it wouldn't just rip through the pocket. I've seen pics on here of people using wallets with exposed buttons that just tear a hole in the pocket after a couple of weeks. I'd think the metal edge of a flask would do the same (unless it's a rounded off flask that you're looking at).

Paco
11th February 2007, 19:13

RB

I'd wonder if it wouldn't just rip through the pocket. I've seen pics on here of people using wallets with exposed buttons that just tear a hole in the pocket after a couple of weeks. I'd think the metal edge of a flask would do the same (unless it's a rounded off flask that you're looking at).
i got a wallet with a zipper thing too, it's tearing a hole in my backpocket but it isn't going that fast tho, i've been wearing this pants for months and there's just a lil hole in my backpocket.
it looks quite cool i reckon so no worries about that..