PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO YOU DO LIKE THIS?

jadu
29th April 2005, 00:26
Hey! i just wondering how do you make holes like this. I have tried but not succeded.

//johan

http://hem.bredband.net/b365653/hur.JPG

Tobe
29th April 2005, 00:31
I have to say that this pair of jeans are one of the ugliest I've ever seen

jadu
29th April 2005, 00:34
iam not talking about the jeans iam talking about the holes

haole
29th April 2005, 03:15
When I was younger I used to make those holes on my jeans by scratching the denim with the blade of a scissors.

xmr
29th April 2005, 10:25
haha, these holes look pretty ridicolous

sarlo
29th April 2005, 10:54
I see more ppl with jeans liek that and i must say its damn ugly :P
But the holes on the nudie side and in the catalogue i like that way :P:D

Epilogue
29th April 2005, 11:00
Guys, just wear your jeans for some years and you will get the most authentique holes you can get ^^ Why making holes before when you get them anyway? By the way, they hold longer then.

e

mickawes
29th April 2005, 13:46
I agree with Epilogue. I know that nudies are cool and all, but the main reason I want them dry is because they dont have those handmade designer holes and fading. Everything about the jeans that you wear in are unique to you which is, in my opionion, cooler than any pre-distressed jeans out there today. Even if your jeans dont turn out like they do on the website, you should still be proud of the effort that you put into them!

ferris909
29th April 2005, 23:03
I was quite surprised with the pictures of [Raw Like]'s dry RR Greycast, they had major holes after only 8 months...tears look really cool, but you don't want to be getting them when you still haven't even washed your jeans!

I must say those jeans above ^^, look utterly ridiculous, and the red cloth sown in underneath just makes it worse!!

But if you want to make holes, you could use a pumice stone, that's what the jeans companies use in their stonewashes!

nudielevis
30th April 2005, 09:42
If you want a worn in look on your (Nudie) jeans, you can better sew some patches on it. That's what I do when I want to change the look of my jeans. The jeans shown in this topic is so fake: you'll never get such a regular worn in look by just wearing it. You can see it's done on purpose (by sewing pachtes on your jeans, you can not see that).

Arne Scot
2nd May 2005, 04:08
my god D&G you've done it again. what an earth shattering pair of jeans, maybe if it was 1985 and i was still listening to the bruce springsteen. i would buy a fist full of those jeans :lol: ........... must remember to put bruce back onto my pod. hahahahahaha

tion4->
23rd May 2005, 22:40
What happened to the picture??

I wanna see what everyone is talking about!?!?!?!

ns015
23rd May 2005, 23:01
from what i remember it was just a typically hideous pair of D&G jeans, pre-ripped with some kind of red thread patching them up.

sarlo
23rd May 2005, 23:21
just get a jean and a stanleyknife :P and a red patch and thats the jean were talking about :lol: :lol:

tion4->
24th May 2005, 04:56
just get a jean and a stanleyknife :P and a red patch and thats the jean were talking about :lol: :lol:

hmmm, sounds tempting...

Venus As A Boy
24th November 2005, 12:05
I can't see the picture, but I am sure if you take a shot gun to them. Or maybe have a dart tournement in your basement. But use the nudies instead of a board then wash them. Of course there are probably no numbers or boundries on nudies like the board so keeping score would be REALLY difficult.