PDA

View Full Version : Worstcase-scenario!

Jakob
5th February 2007, 15:48
So my TFDB has just been washed after 3 months. I came home from town fridaynight drunk as ****, so when i woke the next day, they were in the wash :shock: My father had found them on the floor, and then he just threw them in the wash quite away! :cry: I quickly got them out, and they have already fade slightly and shrinked some. At least i hope they won't shrink the next time, so i end up looking like a member of the Ramones. :P I'll keep rocking them, there's still plenty of colour left in them it seems.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bilmaga
5th February 2007, 15:59
I think you will be fine. :wink:

ExileOnMainStreet
5th February 2007, 16:04
it seems like Nudie trys hard to promote the "wear your jeans before you wash" thing and people feel like their jeans are ruined if they wash them too soon. Washing only increases fading, and contrary to popular belief, whiskers, honeycombs, traintracks, etc. still form after the first wash. Your jeans will be fine, just starch and wear very hard before the next wash.

Jakob
5th February 2007, 16:12
I've read alot on thsi board so I already know this. :) But the shorter length has kind of made the honeycombs less visible. And i cant cuff them anymore. :(

Eric
5th February 2007, 16:51
it's sanfordized. it's not gonna noticibly shrink, and any slight shrinking will stretch out within the first couple wears, esp with the finn.

and yeah exile's right, washing once doesn't really hurt the fading process all that much, you may just end up with a little less contrast. but it will still fade after the first wash

Jakob
5th February 2007, 22:36
it's sanfordized. it's not gonna noticibly shrink, and any slight shrinking will stretch out within the first couple wears, esp with the finn.

Hey, this sounds interesting! Tell me more, please :)

Jakob
5th February 2007, 22:38
Sanforize
A Cluett Peabody and Company trademark for the preshrinking fabric process that limits residual fabric shrinkage to under 1%. Developed in the late 1920's by the Sanforize Co., the process was used on the garments in Wrangler's first jeans line in 1947.

Nice :D Why does the pocket in the jeans say up to 3% then? :?

Tiro
5th February 2007, 22:44
cause u won't nagg and wine when it does shrink more then 1% for some reason... 8)

Jakob
5th February 2007, 22:48
:lol:

mynamebrad
5th February 2007, 23:10
i hate it when that happens!!! my mom keeps putting my diesel slammers in the dryer after i told her not to three times. :( it's hard being a denim lover...

Jakob
5th February 2007, 23:20
Maybe I should go back to sleeping in denim like i did in my Cheap Mondays and Pace.

stiewie
5th February 2007, 23:22
i hate it when that happens!!! my mom keeps putting my diesel slammers in the dryer after i told her not to three times. :( it's hard being a denim lover...

time to move on to a place of you own!
at least then you don't have to wash your jeans :wink:

mynamebrad
5th February 2007, 23:24
haha, im going off to college soon enough. I'll bring my thin finns and live in them, no need to wash! :D

Tiro
5th February 2007, 23:55

time to move on to a place of you own!
at least then you don't have to wash your jeans :wink:

or do you laundry yourself you lazy ass bum, be grateful for what your mother does for you! :twisted: :lol:

NudieKING
6th February 2007, 04:01
you shouldnt call your dad a cocksucker

mynamebrad
6th February 2007, 04:22
haha, tiro, you are SUCH a little bitch.

Tiro
6th February 2007, 19:57
actually, I won't even waste any effort on replying to your childish remark...
at least I do my own laundry and that save my jeans from being washed too soon and also, I respect my mother so I help her, if that makes me a bitch...

then I am a bitch, but to you, it's Mister Bitch son :twisted: :lol:

Eric
6th February 2007, 21:11
actually, I won't even waste any effort on replying to your childish remark...
at least I do my own laundry and that save my jeans from being washed too soon and also, I respect my mother so I help her, if that makes me a bitch...

then I am a bitch, but to you, it's Mister Bitch son :twisted: :lol:

Mister Bitch, it appears as though you did spend time replying to the childish post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tiro
6th February 2007, 21:38
hush hush, this is not spending time, this is me being bored :lol:
spending time would be much much more elaborate :P

bilmaga
7th February 2007, 09:00
It's just venting with a keyboard :wink:
We all do it from time to time