PDA

View Full Version : thin finn faulty stiching?

romanc87
29th January 2007, 10:22
hi i have thin finns in dry blue stretch and dry black and i wear them tight albeit they still feel comfortable around the waist and legs, but i have noticed when i have them on the outer leg stitching around my calves seams to be pulling apart slighting showing the white thread on the inside a bit. when they are off they appear to be fine

has anyone else found this with their thin finns?

MarcCologne
29th January 2007, 11:26
Not with my Thin Finns but with my Tight Long Johns - exactly as you described it.

I'm not very happy with that - looks kind of weird :cry:

And when I put them off to exercise the "white" parts of the seams - I even can't locate them...

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 16:06
Can you take pics?

lebowski
31st January 2007, 18:47
the same has happened to me

cameland
31st January 2007, 19:54
if you have faulty stitching then take it back to the store where you bought it and ask to have it exchanged. if youve already got some good wear into it then take it to the tailors for some re-inforcements.

xxhalcyonxx
7th November 2008, 15:51
hi i have thin finns in dry blue stretch and dry black and i wear them tight albeit they still feel comfortable around the waist and legs, but i have noticed when i have them on the outer leg stitching around my calves seams to be pulling apart slighting showing the white thread on the inside a bit. when they are off they appear to be fine

has anyone else found this with their thin finns?

Yes, it happened to me since day 1. The fitting is fine, the way i wanted it, but there's this white line coming out. Mine's a Thin finn Dry Stretch and judging by the name itself, I know it is meant to be stretched. The thing I am uncertain about is if it's natural for it to have this white line coming out.
Anyway, I have just checked out with the staff from Queen's Couture and it happened to hers too and her line is much longer. And no, it's not going to break.