PDA

View Full Version : JeansPaleis Rocks

ominous
26th January 2007, 20:59
Hi guys,

Today i made a little trip too JeansPaleis in the netherlands, it was a 2 hour drive but it was all worth it 8) (way back took me about 4 hours :shock: TRAFFIC JAMSSS and the sweet cops who give me a TICKET :x )

I went to buy my new ThinFinn DBC and omg..... there soo .... fakkin nice :twisted:

The guys at JeansPaleis can tell really everthing there is too know about Nudie Jeans 8) they are GODS :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lenn
26th January 2007, 21:10
how much did they pay you

Eric
26th January 2007, 21:23
so six hours of burning gas, plus a ticket

how much did those jeans cost?

ominous
26th January 2007, 21:25
Jeans where ? 99.95

Gas was about ?20-30

Ticket was ?50 :evil:

Eric
26th January 2007, 21:29
that's a lot for a pair of finns, lol

MAC
26th January 2007, 22:49
Hi guys,

Today i made a little trip too JeansPaleis in the netherlands, it was a 2 hour drive but it was all worth it 8) (way back took me about 4 hours :shock: TRAFFIC JAMSSS and the sweet cops who give me a TICKET :x )

I went to buy my new ThinFinn DBC and omg..... there soo .... fakkin nice :twisted:

The guys at JeansPaleis can tell really everthing there is too know about Nudie Jeans 8) they are GODS :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That ticket sucks dude, but is was nice to meet you and your brother!
Hope to see you soon again and sent us some pics from your TF after a few mounths dude!
Respect for the trip!
GRTZ Mac

sergio
26th January 2007, 23:38

Alot? I'd be lucky if I found a pair of TFDBC in London for even ?100! Considering Everything over here is double the price (compared to other EU countries and US), I think it's a bargain well worth taking. Oh, and the ticket will be forgotten... I'm sure the TFDBC's will reward you with stunning looks, just wait and see!:wink: :D

sunpup
26th January 2007, 23:50
Lucky you! (Except the ticket)
I'm trying to find out if Jeanspaelis does mail order business.
I'm still looking for my TFDBC--and we don't have any Nudie stores in Puerto Rico! :(

jeanspaleis
27th January 2007, 00:12
Yes dude, we do ship worldwide!
Just give us an e-mail
info@jeanspaleis.nl
grzzzz

ominous
27th January 2007, 01:24
That ticket sucks i know! It was beacause i didnt have any ID with me so...

But once i came home i really didnt care any more when i put on my new Fins 8)

-nudiefive-
27th January 2007, 04:12
Jeanspaleis is a shop from heaven! 8) the guys from JP is awesome too!best ever!

dave023
27th January 2007, 12:07
Nothing new under the sun!!! :D

MAC
27th January 2007, 12:52

Alot? I'd be lucky if I found a pair of TFDBC in London for even ?100! Considering Everything over here is double the price (compared to other EU countries and US), I think it's a bargain well worth taking. Oh, and the ticket will be forgotten... I'm sure the TFDBC's will reward you with stunning looks, just wait and see!:wink: :D
Mail us your size and we will sent it to you!
Mac

MAC
27th January 2007, 14:30
What's up with you dude!
Mac

alain
27th January 2007, 15:27
thinn finn dry black coated for all you guys in holland is for sale at Man at Work so just try them on their 119 euro. En then order them from kitchner the same size and save 20 euro :D

Nudie-joch.
27th January 2007, 16:12
thinn finn dry black coated for all you guys in holland is for sale at Man at Work so just try them on their 119 euro. En then order them from kitchner the same size and save 20 euro :D

alain you are so WRONG! the one M@W got is the ThinFinn BlackBlack Coated..so not the DRY one, but the PREWASHED :wink:

toszie
27th January 2007, 16:42
how much did they pay you

haha, yes ..

MAC
27th January 2007, 21:21
We sell them for 99,90!
Thin Finn black coated dry !
info@jeanspaleis.nl

sunpup
29th January 2007, 00:31
OK--Mac!
Looks like you are the source for what I am looking for! :D

alain
29th January 2007, 13:08
mm yes i just found that out myself bummer. But what the hell i think the size is pretty much the same

ominous
29th January 2007, 17:33
I uploaded pics of my new TFDBC !!!

so fakkin happy 8)

-nudiefive-
29th January 2007, 17:38
it looks great dude..nice fit! 8)

dave023
30th January 2007, 14:58
What's up with you dude!
Mac

Hey man,

Everything's ok over here...
Trying to use use use my jeans :lol:

How are the kids and the Roger's daughter doing?

Cheers

jeanspaleis
30th January 2007, 17:24
hi Dave, my daughter is just fine dude, she growing every day....lol
Mac's kids r doing ok 2, and we sure hope u do 2 dude!
Grzzzz....

MAC
30th January 2007, 18:24
Hi dave,
Hope to meet you again soon dude !
use your jeans real hard dude!
Mac

stiewie
30th January 2007, 19:42
hi Dave, my daughter is just fine dude, she growing every day....lol
Mac's kids r doing ok 2, and we sure hope u do 2 dude!
Grzzzz....

PLEASE talk normal english in stead of sms-talk.
Don't act so popular with"dude" all the time.

MAC
30th January 2007, 19:47
sorry dude!
That's our way!
You can do it your way!
C U !

stiewie
30th January 2007, 19:52
sorry dude!
That's our way!
You can do it your way!
C U !

We have here on this forum some rules so it stays nice and understandable for everyone.

Just normal decency!

MAC
30th January 2007, 20:04
sorry dude!
That's our way!
You can do it your way!
C U !

We have here on this forum some rules so it stays nice and understandable for everyone.

Just normal decency!

We are talking about jeans and everybody does it on their own way!
Stop this and let's talk about jeans dude!
Mac

Nudie-joch.
30th January 2007, 20:06
take it easy guys..one happy mynudies family remember :roll: :lol: ..okidoki :D

lenn
30th January 2007, 21:18
lol stewie is on his period

stiewie
30th January 2007, 21:23
lol stewie is on his period

ghe ghe...... :wink:

jeanspaleis
30th January 2007, 22:10
That's just the way i type the fasted cause i have alot of other things to do besides this, second the DUDE which the messege was for, does understand this typing, 3rd. if you believe it's hard to read and it irritates you then just don't read it DUDE. 4th. About the dude thing, it's just a habbit and believe it or not there is worse in life then this......believe me.
So please stop this nonsence and just act if u(sorry,read: you) didn't read it, and i do the same, because i'm not trying to be popular but just nice. Cause that's what i am, a nice person that loves denim, just like all of you dudes.
Bottem line is that i don't hate you, and i guess you don't hate me, but if you do then it's up to you....have fun here, cause so do i!
hope this wil end this, for me it does!
Grzzzzzz JP

stiewie
30th January 2007, 22:25
That's just the way i type the fasted cause i have alot of other things to do besides this, second the DUDE which the messege was for, does understand this typing, 3rd. if you believe it's hard to read and it irritates you then just don't read it DUDE. 4th. About the dude thing, it's just a habbit and believe it or not there is worse in life then this......believe me.
So please stop this nonsence and just act if u(sorry,read: you) didn't read it, and i do the same, because i'm not trying to be popular but just nice. Cause that's what i am, a nice person that loves denim, just like all of you dudes.
Bottem line is that i don't hate you, and i guess you don't hate me, but if you do then it's up to you....have fun here, cause so do i!
hope this wil end this, for me it does!
Grzzzzzz JP

First, because you are so busy, you don't have to stick to our rules here?
Second, the reciever(reader) decides if something irritates, not the writer!
Third,talking about hate is quite out of proportion.

i don't understand you, all i asked was to write normal english and suggested to use the word "dude" less, because it irritates me.
You use the world in every sentence and post!

jeanspaleis
30th January 2007, 22:38
well fine that you don't hate me here.
but as far as i know it ain't your rules, and you are the only one complaining about it since the day i came to this forum, so if it irritates you i'm sorry for that, that's not why i do this, i do this because it's MY way of sayin' things. As far as i know it's not a crime. So let's do it this way, when i answer one of ur topics in shall not call you dude, but as far as i talk somebody else i prefer to talk the way i talk, if you like it or not. That sounds fair to me, hope u feel the same way too!
GRzzzzz

jeanspaleis
30th January 2007, 22:39
by the way: i don't hate you eighter!

Tiro
31st January 2007, 01:25
c'mon guys, let's drop this...

I mailed alot with JP and like they say, they are really nice guys :D
yeah sure, they do use the word dude alot, but don't we all have words we use alot? Nothing to get irritated about, like said before, there are worse things in life...

also, don't forget that our mother tongue isn't english, so sometimes we have to use the same word alot, cause we don't know how to say it with other words, I might have that same problem... tho I try my best :D

peace dudes :wink: :lol:

Eric
31st January 2007, 04:27
this is halarious. i didn't even know that there were rules regulating how we are and aren't allowed to type.

can we get a mod to act as a judge? will stewie and JP agree to adhere to the Honorable Justice Epilogue's opinion?

-nudiefive-
31st January 2007, 06:00
this is halarious. i didn't even know that there were rules regulating how we are and aren't allowed to type.

can we get a mod to act as a judge? will stewie and JP agree to adhere to the Honorable Justice Epilogue's opinion?

:lol: welcome to the dry n selvage courtroom :lol:

Nudie-joch.
31st January 2007, 16:48
is it already time to bring dr. Phil into the court.. :roll: or Judge Julie :lol:

sunpup
31st January 2007, 17:00
Amen!
Stick to Nudies
Though a good argument or conflict from time to time does add spice to the site! :)

-nudiefive-
31st January 2007, 18:25
thats true sunpup anyhow Mac and Roger has been so nice to me! they rock! :D hope u'll get what u want from JP mate 8)

sunpup
1st February 2007, 17:12
Yeah, I want to order from them badly!
But..they have no way to accept funds except through wire money transfers which is really expensive. :cry:
I want them to open a PayPal account (can be done in minutes), so I can order. :)
I will even pay the PayPal fees!
:) Guess I just have to wait! :cry:

-nudiefive-
1st February 2007, 18:08
yeah the bank charge alottt! but its worth it if theres no other way of getting it :D and its good that you gonna have paypal buddy it really gonna come in handy in d future :D

MAC
1st February 2007, 21:17
Yeah, I want to order from them badly!
But..they have no way to accept funds except through wire money transfers which is really expensive. :cry:
I want them to open a PayPal account (can be done in minutes), so I can order. :)
I will even pay the PayPal fees!
:) Guess I just have to wait! :cry:
Hi dude,
Sorry but that's the only way at the moment!
I just talked to the guy who's making our e-shop ans told me that we will be online in 2 weeks!
So lets pray!
Mac

Tiro
4th February 2007, 22:47
good luck MAC

btw guys, maybe if you use the IBAN and BIC codes for wiring money it's less expensive... dunno, it's that way from Belgium to Holland...

sunpup
5th February 2007, 22:03
Actually, the JP websites (the online store is on the .com domain) do have a PayPal button in the final checkout. It worked for me, but JP still needs to claim the funds from PayPal. There were no prices listed, so I had to use the price Mac quoted me.
Now maybe I can get my TFDBC!!! :D

Tiro
5th February 2007, 22:06
hope it works out for you, not a thin fit lover but those DBC jeans look cool, even tho I prefer the SJDBC over the TFDBC