PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Faire

Julien
21st January 2007, 18:48
Today I went to a fashion faire in Amsterdam.
For the duch --> Modefabriek

I wentto the Nudie stant, and I still can not belief what i found there :shock: What I especially liked about the Grim Tim, other that the great fir was that leather label was not brown with the orange nudie sine but, Black with a dark black nudie sine!!!!!! :D awesome

I saw the 3 new fit's. grim tim, average joe and the high kai.

I saw 2 new nudie wallets made by nudie. these were leather black and soft leather black.

AND i saw the New Nudie Boek, so cool!!! It looked just like a Bijbel. the book was post on a pray chair.

and i did spoke with the Dutch Nudie Jeans importer. and he told me where the Masa is goning io be sold and for how much.

Let me know if you have been to a fashion faire and if there was a Nudie Stand. and tell us what you saw there.

Any nudie freaks near amsterdam!!! if you are have nothing to do tomorow I should advice you to go to the RAI in amsterdam. Tomorow is the last Day!!!

Later mates!!! :D

Tiro
21st January 2007, 19:44
so what will the masa cost?

Opeth
21st January 2007, 20:12
Yes please, tell us mooore!!!

mr.jones
21st January 2007, 20:17
tell us more about the wallets dude! :twisted:

des_cartes
21st January 2007, 20:48
tell more about the grim tim!!!

bilmaga
21st January 2007, 20:56
Were you allowed to take pictures?

lenn
21st January 2007, 22:58
haven't been there yet, but i might go check it out... i'm curious :o

ANDDDDD what will the masa cost??!?!

Julien
22nd January 2007, 00:13
MASA wil be around 190 euro's. in my opinion that is not very much for a limited edition,
compared with the vaggie: 280 i think and the svensks: 220

To bad i couldn't take some pictures. i have some pfone pica's but you cann't see any thing, bad pica's. It was very dark at the nudie stand.

Nudie wallet's: i saw to types. one exacly like the one nudie made but the leather was black. and one ho was also black but in a very soft leather, like your jackets. not stiff at al. I am a JP ower, but i have to say I realy liked the stiff black wallet. i forgot to ask how much they where gone cost.

Grim Tim!!! not bad. firt i wasn't so interesed by that fit. but know i have seen it...................whooooooooooeewhiiiiieeee!!!! ! This one is even beter thant the even steven. I think that the ES Yoke is to big. and the grim tim is almost the same cut as the ES but the Yoke is alot beter/smaller.

:D :D :D :D

Nobody interested in the new Nudie book 2006!?!?!?!?

There was only one at the nudie stand. and i asked the guy already if they had one in the back that they could gave me, but then he told me; very limited, only a few made. bla bla bla!! the funny thing about the nudie book 2006 was that it looked like a very old Bijbel. I liked that alot :D

Let me know Lenn!!!!!!! tomorow is the last day. and it is worth is. By the wayI had dome trouble finding the nudie stand. It is a very big black box in a corner. no nudie sines from the out side of the box.
-->keeps the fisitors away and the nudie freaks in :twisted: haha!!!

bilmaga
22nd January 2007, 01:34
Thanks for all the info :D

Too bad you couldn't get any pictures

Julien
22nd January 2007, 16:06
Thanks for all the info :D

Too bad you couldn't get any pictures

to bad, yes. but it is kinda logic

bilmaga
22nd January 2007, 16:56
Yeah I know. I figured they wouldn't let cameras in.

M!ch
22nd January 2007, 17:24
Great info, a black Nudie wallet sounds awesome! :twisted:
where they sized like the Nudie V2 or big like the JP?
And how about the other 2 fits, what are they like?

lenn
22nd January 2007, 20:44
damn i didn't know it was gonna be the last day today, i just came home from work >_<

anyway i'll find out about the other cuts soon enough... and 190 for the masa is a pretty good deal

i can't believe i just said almost 200 euro for a pair of jeans isn't a lot of money

Julien
22nd January 2007, 21:30
[quote="lenn"]damn i didn't know it was gonna be the last day today, i just came home from work >_<

anyway i'll find out about the other cuts soon enough... and 190 for the masa is a pretty good deal

I agree with you Lenn. I think that 190 isn't that much for the Masa. for me it is an extra drif to buy it :D

nudieboy
22nd January 2007, 21:41
nnnooooooo!!! :oops: :( :cry:

i really wanted to go to the fashion fair! but i couldn't!!! damn i wanted to go on sunday!! now i missed the oppertunity to see all of this!!!!!!damn!

i really like the fit of the even steven.. but i think to not slim enough, maybe the other 2 fits will be..

does anyone know when they will be in the stores?..

i should 'call my friend's at M.A.W to order one!: :twisted: haha

nudieboy
22nd January 2007, 21:42
btw pics pics pics please!! :P

erchii
22nd January 2007, 21:58
was it a fashion faire for everyone or only for sellers or so? if it was for everyone i wish i knew it saturday :roll:

Julien
22nd January 2007, 23:47
i really like the fit of the even steven.. but i think to not slim enough, maybe the other 2 fits will be..

does anyone know when they will be in the stores?..

They will be in the stores during the winter collection. that's what they told me

Julien
22nd January 2007, 23:49
was it a fashion faire for everyone or only for sellers or so? if it was for everyone i wish i knew it saturday :roll:

The fashion faire was for sellers but you could talk your way thrue. there where alot young hot ladys at the ticket desk. :D if you know what i meen :D

bilmaga
23rd January 2007, 06:16
i can't believe i just said almost 200 euro for a pair of jeans isn't a lot of money

LOL :lol:
I almost missed that

Tiro
23rd January 2007, 14:02
so the wallets will be in the new winter collection? when is this hitting the streets?

Julien
23rd January 2007, 18:44
so the wallets will be in the new winter collection? when is this hitting the streets?

That's what I think