PDA

View Full Version : ThinFinn pic and some questions

lebowski
20th January 2007, 01:11
I bought my thinFinns 3 months ago, by then i had no idea about how to take care of dry denim so i washed them 3 or 4 times. Now i know it was such a big mistake but i will not throw them away. The question is, should I still try to wear them for some months without washing or there is no point in doing ti now?
Anyway I'm pretty happy about the fit and i think they are fading in some areas.

This is how they look like right now:

http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_pic&pic_id=2488

stiewie
20th January 2007, 01:18
They look oke, just keep wearing them and everything will be fine!

white_giraffe
20th January 2007, 03:35
dude those look good on you. indigo always fade. my super dark non-dry jeans started fading when i was too lazy to wash them. and this was after many months of wearing and washing. and just now they are showing some fading. it will prob be a really subtle fade. but who wants 5 pairs of really worn out denim anyway? if you wear them alot and don't wash them they will prob be okay.

bilmaga
20th January 2007, 03:45
They look good. Keep on going

lebowski
20th January 2007, 11:15
Thanks for the responses, i will wear them hard and i'll post pics when i see some changes.
And btw this was my first topic here, nice to meet you all, i would have never imagine a forum like this ... and it's great :wink:

stiewie
20th January 2007, 11:19
And btw this was my first topic here, nice to meet you all, i would have never imagine a forum like this ... and it's great :wink:

Welcome :!:

It can change your whole life! :wink:

Fhunkit
20th January 2007, 11:33

Welcome :!:

It can change your whole life! :wink:

And that's a darn fact! ghehe

And about your jeans.. They fit you really nice man.
I hope my nwe finns will look like this :D

billysidol
20th January 2007, 11:44
they look pretty good to me, keep rocking them

-nudiefive-
20th January 2007, 12:33
perfect fit buddy! welcome here!

Jakob
21st January 2007, 13:07
I like your style, dude

sunpup
22nd January 2007, 00:12
Not to worry--you're lookin' fine, doin' good!
Good to have you here--keep posting! :P