PDA

View Full Version : dry comfort or dry black?

rUmmeh
17th January 2007, 20:27
Can someone help me out here

I checked out the 'Dry Comfort' on ZooVillage.com and compared them with the following picture, I can't quite tell if these are comforts or blacks and does anyone know why ZooVillages dry comforts don't have the orange back pocket stitching?

Also, I know they very much look like dry comfort, but I've seen a few pics of dry black that have a lighter appearance.

http://photos-989.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v57/130/110/1350180271/n1350180271_30073989_6418.jpg

stiewie
17th January 2007, 21:15
I think because of the orange stitching the finn's in the picture are normal dry one's.
The dry comfort has dark(blue) stitching.

The denim is imo blue, not black.

rUmmeh
17th January 2007, 21:35
It could be my monitor then, because I remember checking out some clearly labeled 'blue' denims that looked very much black. Now to try and find the Dry's around somewhere lol, so far can only find the comforts and blacks. Thanks for the help.

edit: another reason im confused

someone is selling thin finns on ebay 'dry black' and they put this pic up

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/84/f5/e99b_1.JPG

On my screen these look black with orange stitching, is that right? On ZooVillage the blacks have blue stitching

holyzombiejesus
17th January 2007, 23:30
LAWLZ at picture!
LivingWithStyle.com :shock:

Jakob
17th January 2007, 23:39
wow dude, youre of the few ho knows how to mix big sneakers and tight jeans. Thumbs up! 8)

EDIT: Oh, that ain't you? Nice done Jakob. :roll: The ones in the picture is a normal dry I Think, but I'm not sure

stiewie
17th January 2007, 23:43
It could be my monitor then, because I remember checking out some clearly labeled 'blue' denims that looked very much black. Now to try and find the Dry's around somewhere lol, so far can only find the comforts and blacks. Thanks for the help.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/84/f5/e99b_1.JPG

On my screen these look black with orange stitching, is that right? On ZooVillage the blacks have blue stitching

I think it's quite easy :
dry blue and dry black have orange stitching.
dry blue comfort has blue stitching.

Your large picture is a guy with a dry blue thin finn.
the other(ebay) pic is a guy with a dry black thin finn!

holyzombiejesus
17th January 2007, 23:48
could it just be dry black with funky lighting?

rUmmeh
18th January 2007, 00:01

removed image link to reduce quote

I think it's quite easy :
dry blue and dry black have orange stitching.
dry blue comfort has blue stitching.

Your large picture is a guy with a dry blue thin finn.
the other(ebay) pic is a guy with a dry black thin finn!

Oh....I figured the colours came with specific stitching and no other e.g. dry with orange and black/comfort with blue, thats why I questioned why this guy had black/orange and zoovillage was black/blue. I'm a bit new to Nudies as you can tell :P Thanks for the help.

could it just be dry black with funky lighting?

I thought this also, thats why I wanted to ask some "nudie pro's" haha

ziggy69
18th January 2007, 00:33
the "dry blacks" on zoovillage are actually "coated dry black" .... thats why they have no orange stittching .... mabe they got the wrong picture up or the wrong describtion ....

Tiro
18th January 2007, 00:37
and man, that are some really ugly sneakers in the first pic imho :wink:

holyzombiejesus
18th January 2007, 01:14
and man, that are some really ugly sneakers in the first pic imho :wink:

haha I like the design but they are waaaay to busy, maybe without the red it would be sweet.

rUmmeh
18th January 2007, 01:37
Have we all decided if these are blacks with funny lighting or blues o.0

stiewie
18th January 2007, 01:41
Have we all decided if these are blacks with funny lighting or blues o.0

I say DRY BLUE!

bilmaga
18th January 2007, 03:36
What does it say on your tag? (even though most of the time it doesn't help)

But I say dry blue

-nudiefive-
18th January 2007, 04:39
def. dry blue! 8)

bilmaga
18th January 2007, 04:42
def. dry comforts! 8)

:shock: I hope you are joking. (please be joking)

Dry comforts don't have orange stitching.

-nudiefive-
18th January 2007, 05:10
def. dry comforts! 8)

:shock: I hope you are joking. (please be joking)

Dry comforts don't have orange stitching.

opps..sorry buddy what i meant is dry blue :P silly me :oops:

bilmaga
18th January 2007, 07:41
Everyone makes mistakes. :wink:

rUmmeh
18th January 2007, 09:51

But I say dry blue

If that was me and I had these jeans, why would I post asking what colour they were :P haha

Tiro
18th January 2007, 13:08
you come here, ask for help then when someone gives you a question, you give them attitude? that's just a nono :roll:

bilmaga
18th January 2007, 16:06

But I say dry blue

If that was me and I had these jeans, why would I post asking what colour they were :P haha

So then what was the point of starting this thread? You are the one who can't tell the difference between dry black and dry comfort :oops:

rUmmeh
18th January 2007, 18:47
you come here, ask for help then when someone gives you a question, you give them attitude? that's just a nono :roll:

You have a very low threshold for attitude, if you call a simple reply stating a correction 'attitude' then just...wow

But I say dry blue

So then what was the point of starting this thread? You are the one who can't tell the difference between dry black and dry comfort :oops:

I started this thread to find out which colour they were because I like it...if I'm gonna buy the jeans online I wonna make sure I get the right colour.

julianREE
18th January 2007, 21:50
i have the dry comfort, i've worn it for about 5 months and it hasn't faded that much. I think I read about another guy saying he had a pair too, and it wasn't fading too well, so that's a downside to the dry comfort.

stiewie
18th January 2007, 21:55
I started this thread to find out which colour they were because I like it...if I'm gonna buy the jeans online I wonna make sure I get the right colour.

IT'S a DRY BLUE!!