PDA

View Full Version : ThinFinn Dry Black Coated my new pair of jeans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Nudie-joch.
4th January 2007, 01:14
ThinFinn Dry Black Coated..

here i am sitting in my chair wearing my awesome new pair of jeans the ThinFinn Dry Black Coated..
i got them today.

damn..these pair of jeans are AMAZING..! they feel & fit so damn nice..grrrauw ( of course just like every Nudie )
they shine, glow & they feel a bit stiff, & smooth.. :wink:
you guys must know ME ME ME I`M SOOO HAPPY !!!

pics on there way.. :wink:

Eric
4th January 2007, 01:15
sounds nice. can't wait for pics.

what do you think of the coated pre-wash?

SoulRebel
4th January 2007, 02:39
where did you bought??

billysidol
4th January 2007, 03:00
yeah where did you get them? and get those pics up ASAP

ominous
4th January 2007, 03:18
Shouldn't you be wearing the SSLE :roll:

I heard those finns rocks :wink:

I gonna check it this weekend with my own :shock:

AsherC
4th January 2007, 03:34
where did you get them? anywhere in amsterdam? hopefully so because im there in 2 weeks and want the dry black coated as my next project

bilmaga
4th January 2007, 03:50
Shouldn't you be wearing the SSLE :roll:

Yes, what did happen to those :wink:

lenn
4th January 2007, 10:22
where did you get them? anywhere in amsterdam? hopefully so because im there in 2 weeks and want the dry black coated as my next project

bendorff (kalverstraat) has them

and yeah dude stop wearing the fckin SJ's and TF's, rock the svenska!!!

Tiro
4th January 2007, 13:49
and chair = stoel, not cheer :wink:
anyway, what lenn stated, wear the svenska already or pass it on to sombody who does wear it :twisted:

cardcastleruins
4th January 2007, 16:36
O man thanks for teasing us without the pics. I want to see. Do they look kind of leathery because thats what the nudie booklety pics looked like. But they looked like ass in the collection on the Nudie Website. Non the less I'm very excited. Post pics both wearing and not.

-nudiefive-
4th January 2007, 17:27
where to get em!!anybody selling them online?sighs!! i want them!!!!!! :twisted:

AsherC
4th January 2007, 19:54
thanks lenn i'll try and get there , hope they have some left

Nudie-joch.
4th January 2007, 20:20
here some requested pics :P
i`m sure you all wanna see how they fit, but..i`m going to bring them back for one or two sizes smaller. as you can see this is size 31..& i want to have them tighter around the waist :wink:

so please be patient. pics of how they fit will come.. :wink:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7296/dsc02125sj1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2874/dsc02126ts8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1439/dsc02127bj0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6011/dsc02123gk5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

onbekend
4th January 2007, 20:25
It lookes awsome!! 8)

AsherC
4th January 2007, 20:46
damn black stitching on the pockets :cry: should have known cos of the non orange stitching on the front

mathew
4th January 2007, 20:47
where did you buy???

why buy a 31 if you want tighter????

let me see how they fit now !!!!

Nudie-joch.
4th January 2007, 20:58
where did you buy???

why buy a 31 if you want tighter????

i bought them at Bendorff Amsterdam..

why did i go for size 31 ? in the store the ThinFinn looked fine to me, but when i got home, i thought grrr..i needed to go for 1 or 2 sizes smaller..
i was just so happy with my new pair of jeans, i`m pretty sure you guys sometimes have the same problem.

for example, you bought yourself a new shirt, but when your home you are thinking why didnt i go for a size bigger ?

AsherC
4th January 2007, 21:00
when you go back can you see if they have any 28/32?

and if they do hide them somewhere in the store :wink: cos im comin amsterdam in 2 weeks

mathew
4th January 2007, 21:07
yes.. i tried the 29 on in the store... and they was a bit baggy in my legs.. so i dont buy them !! i will try a 28....

blade2950
4th January 2007, 22:19
I can't wait for Fos5 to get these. I will definitely have to grab a pair. They look incredible.

I really want to see you in them on you as soon as possible. And if you get a 29 let us know the measurements, cause i'll either want that or a 28.

Thanks!

lenn
4th January 2007, 22:21
when you go back can you see if they have any 28/32?

and if they do hide them somewhere in the store :wink: cos im comin amsterdam in 2 weeks

yay \o/ drop by at Maison de Bonneterie to say hello (goddamn you nudiejoch you visit bendorff a billion times but never come to see me), it's across the street from Bendorff

tennisINjeans
4th January 2007, 22:53
those look amazing

AsherC
4th January 2007, 23:19
yay \o/ drop by at Maison de Bonneterie to say hello (goddamn you nudiejoch you visit bendorff a billion times but never come to see me), it's across the street from Bendorff

hopefully i will but im only there for 3 days and most of my mates will only want to get stoned

colin
4th January 2007, 23:38
could you offer fitting info on how they compare to the thin finn regular dry? do they fit tighter/looser than the first issued thin finn?

mathew
4th January 2007, 23:42
i tryed them on and he fit looser in the legs !

cardcastleruins
4th January 2007, 23:42
silver stitching would have been awesome

like on the cool greys

lenn
5th January 2007, 00:13

hopefully i will but im only there for 3 days and most of my mates will only want to get stoned

haha ok no problem but i must tell you the famous coffeeshop 'De Dampkring' (where they shot Ocean's 12) is about 30 seconds away from Bendorff & MdB ;)

Eric
5th January 2007, 00:30
the pics look great

i've only seen coated demin in prewashes. i didn't realized they were dry... i can't wait to see how they'll fade.

boob
5th January 2007, 01:33
those are amazing.
anyone know if they are available anywhere in stockholm?

AsherC
5th January 2007, 04:09
haha ok no problem but i must tell you the famous coffeeshop 'De Dampkring' (where they shot Ocean's 12) is about 30 seconds away from Bendorff & MdB Wink

looks to be a good place

jeremiah89
5th January 2007, 18:30
Those coated TFs look great. They're on the Kitchener website now for good price.

-nudiefive-
5th January 2007, 20:27
:D :D :D gonna order them tomorrow!!!! :D :D :D

Nudie-joch.
5th January 2007, 21:39
:P hi there!

so..i did what i said, that i should do.. :roll: ehm is that good english ? aaah i`m sure you guys all know what i mean..

i returned the ThinFinn DBC size 31 - 34 for the size 30 - 34, these are really really tight, but i`m sure i made the right desiscion.. :P
haha & gues what Nudie-jochie also got himself today..a Nudie spencer, the Allan Yellow.. :D

( i will make some pics tomorrow in the daylight )

sunpup
5th January 2007, 22:37
These do look specially hot! and different! Can't wait for Nudie Joch to get some photos online actually wearing them.
The colour in the photo actually looks grey rather than black---I noticed the same thing in the Nudie booklet. So, when you see them in person are they actually grey? Or--is this just the sheen causing the colour not to look so deep. Actually I think the colour looks great just like the photos show.
Nudie Joch:Did you have a chance to see both kinds of the coated in TF? Was this one your preference?
Looks like so many of us want 'em, Nudie better get its production up!

Nudie-joch.
5th January 2007, 22:52
These do look specially hot! and different! Can't wait for Nudie Joch to get some photos online actually wearing them.
The colour in the photo actually looks grey rather than black---I noticed the same thing in the Nudie booklet. So, when you see them in person are they actually grey? Or--is this just the sheen causing the colour not to look so deep. Actually I think the colour looks great just like the photos show.
Nudie Joch:Did you have a chance to see both kinds of the coated in TF? Was this one your preference?
Looks like so many of us want 'em, Nudie better get its production up!

ThinFinn DRYBLACK Coated was already my preference, i didnt saw them both..but..i already had my choice made before they came out.. :wink:
why ? & how..? on the pics that i saw, i prefer the DRYBlack, i just wanted to go fro the DRY one..& they look really nicer in my opion.. :wink:
they are really AWESOME..!

ominous
6th January 2007, 20:55
I ordered mine today 8)

Cant wait :!: :!:

Sarge
6th January 2007, 21:38
these wont fade normally!! you'll need to wear them for years to firstly wear off the coating and then to fade the denim. they'll crease up really easily behind the legs and in the crotch and probably go white there before any fading anywhere else. i got some dry coated levi's about a year ago and they're really dark (blue) all over except the crotch which is busted open and faded, behind the knees which is faded and the bottoms which are faded and a bit worn/ripped.

bilmaga
6th January 2007, 22:37
I ordered mine today 8)

Cant wait :!: :!:

Me too :D

sunpup
7th January 2007, 21:14
Thanx Nudie-Joch, Bilmaga and the rest of you guys! I couldn't take it anymore--no more WAIT--so I just now ordered my TFDBC! :roll:
I was gonna wait, but being a denim adict, a Nudie freak, and simply not wanting to be without :D , I ordered a pair from Kitchener. I was worried there would be no stock after so many of you went after them, but I guess they have a good quantity to sell.
Nudie-Joch should get a free selection from Nudie--he is their best salesman! :)
Those superlative adjectives did the number on me!
Now the wait...... :(

I guess the BCO I intended to order next will have to wait.

pikachu^jeans
7th January 2007, 21:44
Are the Thin finn dry coated stretch denim as well?

bilmaga
7th January 2007, 21:55
They are 98% cotton, 2% lycra

Nudie-joch.
8th January 2007, 00:10
They are 98% cotton, 2% lycra

& they are really SEXY :oops: ...

mathew
8th January 2007, 00:26
where are the pix???????

Nudie-joch.
8th January 2007, 00:36
pics pics pics :P
http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/5301/dsc02158fl5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/228/dsc02163io9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
they fit..TIGHT really TIGHT.. :wink: ...

bilmaga
8th January 2007, 01:03
Those look great Nudie-joch. :D

Now it makes me want mine even more :x :wink:

Tiro
8th January 2007, 01:32
dunno why, but in the picture of the Nudie booklet, those seem to be alot more leathery... they have more shine to them...

bilmaga
8th January 2007, 03:41
True.

Maybe as you wear them the coating bleeds and makes them shiny?

Just a crazy thought :P

Tiro
8th January 2007, 04:06
that would be groovy... :lol:

bilmaga
8th January 2007, 04:07
I'll let you know.

I am expecting some in the mail

tek
8th January 2007, 08:53
Looks good. 8)

-nudiefive-
8th January 2007, 11:19
mannn....i cant wait too! i should've be more patient as they have stocks too in OZ now! guess i'll have to wait for it from kitchener for another few weeks... :cry:

billysidol
8th January 2007, 13:30
mannn....i cant wait too! i should've be more patient as they have stocks too in OZ now! guess i'll have to wait for it from kitchener for another few weeks... :cry:

haha might pop into the nudie store and start wearing why all you guys wait for delivery

-nudiefive-
8th January 2007, 14:08

haha might pop into the nudie store and start wearing why all you guys wait for delivery

im on holidays now..since im back in my hometown until end of next month so might just order from kitchener...hey billysidol check out the price for the TFDBC in melb for me aight! :)

sergio
8th January 2007, 21:21

im on holidays now..since im back in my hometown until end of next month so might just order from kitchener...hey billysidol check out the price for the TFDBC in melb for me aight! :)

The last time I checked they only had length 34s. Will they be getting any in 32 or do they not make the dry black waxed in that length???

sergio
8th January 2007, 21:33
pics pics pics :P
http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/5301/dsc02158fl5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/228/dsc02163io9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
they fit..TIGHT really TIGHT.. :wink: ...

That's an A-W-E-S-O-M-E fit, there! It's doesn't look that tight, but maybe it's just because the denim's so thick at this point... Anywho, great pair! If only I was taller... then I could rock the 28/34's. I probly need a 28/32 though, and kitchener is the only site that stocks them atm... at they don't even have my size!!!:evil:

-nudiefive-
8th January 2007, 22:02
%#$^%# kitchener..theyre out of the TFDBC..wasting my time ordering from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nujdp
9th January 2007, 19:36
It seems all the stores in switzerland have them now, seen lots of them when i went out for buying a thinn finn yesterday. decided for the "dry black" (not the waxed) tough because i already have trousers (not jeans;) ) that look really similar to them.

I wonder how the dry black jeans will fade, heard the normal barely fades, so i think the wax will reduce the process even more. (?)

PS:Does the indigo washing rule also apply on the black jeans? because the people in the shop didnt know and on the nudie site they say that the rule is only for the dry indigo colored jeans..

pikachu^jeans
9th January 2007, 20:22
Yeah kitchener bloody cancelled me order as well. Any other places I can get these?

Matthias1977
9th January 2007, 20:23
They look great!

Is it right that kitchener has only length 34? Why not 32? Or am I too dumb to find the 32 length option?

sunpup
11th January 2007, 00:16
Yeah--I had a bad experience with Kitchener too.
First they accepted my order and emailed me that it was on the way.
Later I got another email telling me they will not ship to Puerto Rico.
We are served by the same US Postal Service that delivered to other customers, so that was a lame excuse.
From what has been going on I'll bet they noted an order surge for this style, so they pulled it to give them a chance to raise the price.
Whatever happened, I was treated poorly.

My browser showed most sizes "available" both in 32 and 34 length, but, again, I suspicion that something was wrong.
Anybody finding a source post it for the rest of us.
First, make sure you get your own order in. A surge could deplete the inventory! :D

Nudie-joch.
11th January 2007, 00:27
i think you guys just need to wait until FOS5 has them :wink:

michael@matthewizzo.com
11th January 2007, 00:44
Hey, I have the Thin Finn/Dry Black Coated on order as part of my spring order. Which I just about have completely up on matthewizzo.com. I only have a very limited size run ordered, so if anyone wants them, let me know and you can preorder them from me, they are $165 and should be in any day now... Also let me know what you think about my Spring buy... Nudie and Acne are both just about entirely uploaded...

Thanks,

Michael

bourbon
11th January 2007, 17:03
wohoo got my TFDBC todaay!! here's some pics

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/edto/TFDBC1.jpg
got some dot there..its dust :wink:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/edto/TFDBC2.jpg
it looks like its a bit loose there at the back but actually its kindda tight..

bilmaga
11th January 2007, 17:16
Those look great. :D
Do you own any other finns?
If so, How was the sizing compared to these?

-nudiefive-
11th January 2007, 17:25
yeah dude..hows the fit compared to say..TFDB?if its the same i'll be happy!cuz im waiting for them now :lol:

bourbon
11th January 2007, 17:26
i got an TFDS 31/34" same waist but diff length,more stackings :) this TFDBC is 31/32" as u can see, i only got some stacks but its aight tho hehe the waist fits lil tiny bit not as tight as my TFDS..am not sure wether i got skinnier or wat :lol: it almost felt like am using the TFDC :wink:

:arrow: i got em from nudie shop @ paddington

-nudiefive-
11th January 2007, 17:48
dude..thats good news..ive been reading and watching fashion reviews..and they say 'NO to Tapered jeans!' they say how ugly it will look on guys...!@^@%^ them! they should check our photo gallery! :evil:

bourbon
11th January 2007, 17:55
:lol: maybe one of our nudiers here can be their next model 8) hohoho

-nudiefive-
11th January 2007, 18:02
haha..yeah mate..thin finn rawks!! 8)

Matthias1977
11th January 2007, 22:32
dude..thats good news..ive been reading and watching fashion reviews..and they say 'NO to Tapered jeans!' they say how ugly it will look on guys...!@^@%^ them! they should check our photo gallery! :evil:

Make it a thread of its own! By the way, there are different opinions on what tight jeans are on this forum! :P

Nudie-joch.
11th January 2007, 22:39
aaah nice dude :P they look really loose, so no TIGHT for you ? i wear them really tight, i can`t move my legs.. :lol:

SoulRebel
11th January 2007, 23:07
aaah nice dude :P they look really loose, so no TIGHT for you ? i wear them really tight, i can`t move my legs.. :lol:
can you post some better pictures with shoes or so

Nudie-joch.
11th January 2007, 23:16
can you post some better pictures with shoes or so

of course :wink: i will make some pics with shoes :wink: ..

sunpup
12th January 2007, 00:12
nice pix, bourbon.
Are the TFDBC really this loose in the legs? :?
I don't have any TF's, however, most photos show them tight in the legs.
Do they need to be purchased a size down to get a tight fit.

I think I found a new source--more later once I am sure of this. :D

Kitchener never even answered my question as to why they dumped my order--not a good way for a seller to behave.

bilmaga
12th January 2007, 03:53
dude..thats good news..ive been reading and watching fashion reviews..and they say 'NO to Tapered jeans!' they say how ugly it will look on guys...!@^@%^ them! they should check our photo gallery:evil:

Screw them :P

I love my tapered jeans

-nudiefive-
12th January 2007, 06:29
dude..thats good news..ive been reading and watching fashion reviews..and they say 'NO to Tapered jeans!' they say how ugly it will look on guys...!@^@%^ them! they should check our photo gallery:evil:

Screw them :P

I love my tapered jeans

yeah buddy!tapered jeans are the best!maybe all of us who love tapered jeans should meet up in a Tapered Jeans Convention and show the world!haha :twisted:

bilmaga
12th January 2007, 08:05
Sounds like a good idea :D

Tiro
12th January 2007, 13:22
nice pics bourbon, they look better in your pics then in nudie-joch his pics imo, more leathery also

bourbon
12th January 2007, 14:14
Nudie-joch.__well, when i put these on it feels pretty tight but not tHAt tight thou, i dont really like using em too tight..well eventhou i know it'L stretch out later but..yeah i just dont like it to tight hehe

sunpup__thx :) actually when i put on my TFBDC it felt quite firm..its just that i dont really felt comfy wit a very tight jeans..but i did 3 sized down from my normal size, my other jeans(other than nudie)are 34..this one is 31, i dunno why it looked like it have some room around my thigh :?

Tiro__thxs for the thumbs up man 8) but am sure Nudie-joch. would look just as good or even better when he take nice pose pics hehe :D

bilmaga
12th January 2007, 17:18
So, do the jeans feel like they have a coating on them?

-nudiefive-
12th January 2007, 17:46
haha..ive never been curious bout anything other than this before! :D my jeans is on d way!yipee! :D

Nudie-joch.
12th January 2007, 17:59
nice pics bourbon, they look better in your pics then in nudie-joch his pics imo, more leathery also

i think know why you are saying this haha..because, i send you a pm that you need to stop playing a wijsneus ! what tiro is doing : if someone on mynudies is typing some really bad english, then he is the guy that will correct this !
( & this is really irritating )

so just because i send you a pm that you need to stop with this ? or is it really your opion, i mean dude all the ThinFinn `s Dry Black Coated looks the same i mean more leathery ? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME ! only the style of how you wear the TFDBC is different loose or tight ! so is this you pay back time ? or am i wrong ?

Nudie-joch.
12th January 2007, 18:07
So, do the jeans feel like they have a coating on them?

yepsz they really do :!: they look really smooth & they feel really smooth..:wink:

ominous
12th January 2007, 19:10
Some one intressted in am TFDBC size 28/32 in the netherlands???

its to big for me :S :cry:

Tiro
13th January 2007, 02:53

i think know why you are saying this haha..because, i send you a pm that you need to stop playing a wijsneus ! what tiro is doing : if someone on mynudies is typing some really bad english, then he is the guy that will correct this !
( & this is really irritating )

so just because i send you a pm that you need to stop with this ? or is it really your opion, i mean dude all the ThinFinn `s Dry Black Coated looks the same i mean more leathery ? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME ! only the style of how you wear the TFDBC is different loose or tight ! so is this you pay back time ? or am i wrong ?

man seriously, how old are you? payback? sure kid, think what you want, if that floats your boat, think of it as payback... I read your pm, I didn't care, that's all there is to it...

all I'm saying is, in the pictures of bourbon, the coating is alot more obvious and makes the jeans look more leathery then in your pictures, I do know the jeans will look exactly the same in real life, don't insult my intelligence please

I have no reason for so called 'payback' so why are you offended by a comment on some pictures, are you really that insecure? if it hurts you in any way that someone else made better pictures, make better ones yourself, that's all there is to it

edit: dude, do you have issues? I seem to remember (some time ago already) reading somewhere you directed a pm at Cyriel also... maybe it's just you who is uncomfortable with other people...

pikachu^jeans
13th January 2007, 03:51
I dont even see how thats an insult. The way the picture is taken will definitely make the jeans look different

bilmaga
13th January 2007, 05:35
Time to calm everyone down. O.K. here it goes...........

Man I want my TFDBC :lol:

-nudiefive-
13th January 2007, 05:45
maybe a shot of swedish vodka will calm all of us down.... :lol:

bilmaga
13th January 2007, 05:56
mmmmmmmm vodka.

Never tried swedish though?

bourbon
13th January 2007, 06:00
yeah calm down guys hehe aniwae here's some pics from day2, can see some process already :D am so happy
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/edto/day2a.jpg
:twisted:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/edto/day2b.jpg

-nudiefive-
13th January 2007, 06:05
great detailed picts buddy!ure making me more impatient!! :D

bilmaga
13th January 2007, 06:10
:shock: 2 days. wow

bourbon
13th January 2007, 06:23
:o yEAh 2 days cant belive it me self hehe well i guess its bcoz of the coated effect..yesterday my fren thought its not a normal jeans..i told em it is, its just that it had the coated stuff on it :) be patient my nudie frens..its worth it...it wont let u doWnn :twisted:

-nudiefive-
13th January 2007, 06:31
your friend thought its not a normal jeans?that sounds extra cool :lol:..man..i really cant wait to wear em! :twisted:

bourbon
13th January 2007, 06:37
hehe yeah he said that the material type doesnt really look like a normal denim material...in my mind i tought "hell yeah baby, its looks cooler :twisted: "

nujdp
13th January 2007, 13:55
hehe yeah he said that the material type doesnt really look like a normal denim material...in my mind i tought "hell yeah baby, its looks cooler :twisted: "

yes thats what i thought when i first saw the coated finn. Looking at them from normal distance, nobody will think you are wearing jeans. The dry ones have this shiny effect that makes em look more like trousers to a suit ;) But i think they will get a cool look with the age...

rolaids
15th January 2007, 05:13
So where could a Canadian buy a pair of these online? Does anyone have them in stock in size 32x34?

bilmaga
15th January 2007, 05:40
I think I will have a pair very soon. But I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

-nudiefive-
18th January 2007, 13:06
yippey!got my TFDBC today! well the leg seems abit loose compared to my other finns..the denim is awesome!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r221/nudiefive/DSC01810.jpg

maybe i should size down..but i really like the fit..haha :lol:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r221/nudiefive/DSC01811.jpg

bourbon
18th January 2007, 13:16
:D got ur coated atlast :lol: it does look bit loose, thats wat appen wit mine too,same size but little bit loose. but it looks good 8) ..it feels great :twisted:

-nudiefive-
18th January 2007, 13:19
haha hell yeah..maybe i should size down..even my mum think its awesome!! :lol:

bourbon
18th January 2007, 13:23
lolz does urs felt tight on the waist, cuz mine is kindda vry tight..thats y i didnt sized it down animore from 31

-nudiefive-
18th January 2007, 13:33
it fit alright..can still size down..maybe i lost bit of weight :roll: but whatever it is..not gonna change em..gonna start wearing em 24/7..looks like my japans gotta rest for a while now.. :lol:

bourbon
18th January 2007, 14:15
:D haha yeah i'm restin my RRDS too, rite now i'm just too eager to breakin the coated 8) ,well best of luck mate, hope it'L turn out great :twisted:

-nudiefive-
18th January 2007, 16:12
same goes to u buddy plus all the coated owners.. :lol: dont forget to update on the breaking process! :D

bilmaga
18th January 2007, 17:01
I think those look really good a little looser.

Good luck on your coated :D

-nudiefive-
18th January 2007, 17:21
I think those look really good a little looser.

Good luck on your coated :D

thanx champ!

mr.jones
18th January 2007, 17:45
fit is perfect nudiefive!

looks cool 8)

Fhunkit
18th January 2007, 19:57
nice fit man!

Are those Ed Hardy caps?

billysidol
19th January 2007, 15:05
i think that they may be a bit loose for you but this may be personal preference

sunpup
19th January 2007, 23:45
I'm happy for you nudiefive that you found your TFDBC :D
Now for the rest of us poor guys that are still trying to find 'em :(

I think TFs can be worn loose and still look good, so they look fine on you!
I'm not so sure of the relationship of waist to leg opening--perhaps the ratio is larger than in similar Nudies.
The model in the Nudie book wears 'em perfectly in my opinion, but how to get that exact look when you don't have different sizes to try on....hmmm

-nudiefive-
20th January 2007, 11:17
nice fit man!

Are those Ed Hardy caps?

thanx mates..yeah thats ed hardys..been collectin em too.. :D

-nudiefive-
20th January 2007, 11:21
I'm happy for you nudiefive that you found your TFDBC :D
Now for the rest of us poor guys that are still trying to find 'em :(

I think TFs can be worn loose and still look good, so they look fine on you!
I'm not so sure of the relationship of waist to leg opening--perhaps the ratio is larger than in similar Nudies.
The model in the Nudie book wears 'em perfectly in my opinion, but how to get that exact look when you don't have different sizes to try on....hmmm

maybe the denim it self made the fit a bit diffrent..plus in the booklet the "models" wear em perfectly...of cuz! theyre models!! :lol: neways hope u'll get 1 too sunpup..its awesome! :D

AsherC
27th January 2007, 02:11
just got a pair , had to size down from my jims to get a tight fit , the jeans a crazy they look like trousers until you take a closer look

got them from bendorff in amsterdam , thats shop is awesome, so tempted to get some ald but cant go back to the baggy look

bilmaga
28th January 2007, 23:01
I finally got the pics on my computer.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/TFDBCfront1.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/TFDBCback1.jpg

Since I already had a pair of tight finns, I decided to size up. I really like these.

andyrew
28th January 2007, 23:43
what size are those

lenn
29th January 2007, 00:06
sweeeet, i really love that look.. you pull it off very well, and the stacking will get some superb fading

SoulRebel
29th January 2007, 00:32
nice fit. wow maybe the nicest fit of a thin finn ever.

Eric
29th January 2007, 01:03
nice billy

what size is that? what size are you in RR?

also, whats the hem measure?

sunpup
29th January 2007, 01:07
I finally got the pics on my computer.

Since I already had a pair of tight finns, I decided to size up. I really like these.

Very nice! Photo clearly shows the real look of the denim.
Did you post photos of the other TF's you have that you say are a tighter fit--for comparison?

Jakob
29th January 2007, 01:08
Fresh denim + fresh sneakers = 8)

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 01:32
Thanks for all the comments guys. I really appreciate it.

Now to answer all the questions.

sunpup- No I have not posted the other finns. They are the comforts. I can post if you would like.

Eric & andyrew- These are a 31x34. I don't own a Ralf, But I have svens and they are a 29x32

sunpup
29th January 2007, 01:36
[quote="bilmaga"]
sunpup- No I have not posted the other finns. They are the comforts. I can post if you would like.

Yeah--please do--it would help me clarify just how TF's fit in the legs depending upon the size.
I'm still looking for a source for mine--and my latest hope is jeanspaleis
They are helpful--and I have my hopes up! :cry:

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 01:52
Here you go sunpup

TFDC 29x32

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/comfortfront1.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/comfortback1.jpg

The lighting isn't great. If you want other pics I will have to do it another day.

sunpup
29th January 2007, 02:16
Thanx! That fit looks good too.
BTW---I see why you got a different size in the TFDBC; it does give a different look.
With so many kinds--how do you ever wear them in? :)

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 02:57
Denim is like an addiction for me. I know I can never break them all in but oh well. Maybe by the time I'm 50 they will look sweet :P .

I like to change styles quite often and I collect denim. I have alot more jeans than the few I have posted.

Eric
29th January 2007, 03:00
i was actually just thinkin about that. the breaking in process actually keeps my denim addiction in control b/c i'll only buy a new pair every 3 or 4 months.

so in reality, a $500 pair of PBJ is really saving me money, right? eh? eh?

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 03:07
:lol: I guess.

I wish I had that much control. Although I do Dedicate about 90% of the time to one pair for about a month and then switch it up.

But if I see something I like, I just can't help myself, I have to buy it.

On the bright side for you guys, If you need fit pics, you could always ask me because I probably own the particular pair. :P

Tiro
29th January 2007, 03:52
haha, Eric, you could also get the Oni purple selvedge's :P

and yeah bilmaga you are a good reference when it comes to fits :wink:
thanks again for the help on the jap's :D

I'm in the same boat here, if I see something I really like, I just get it, then when I got it, I start thinking if it was 'really necessary' :wink: well, too late by that time so, just enjoy it :D

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 03:57
and yeah bilmaga you are a good reference when it comes to fits :wink:
thanks again for the help on the jap's :D

I'm in the same boat here, if I see something I really like, I just get it, then when I got it, I start thinking if it was 'really necessary' :wink: well, too late by that time so, just enjoy it :D

No worries. Glad to help. Maybe I can get a job modeling :lol:

And as far as buying what you like. My motto is "you only live once" so you might as well enjoy it. I would rather own lots of stuff and re-think my purchase than to have never bought it and regret it constantly.

Tiro
29th January 2007, 04:00
And as far as buying what you like. My motto is "you only live once" so you might as well enjoy it. I would rather own lots of stuff and re-think my purchase than to have never bought it and regret it constantly.

very wise words indeed :D

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 04:01
At least that's how I try and justify it in my head. :lol:

-nudiefive-
29th January 2007, 04:49
very nice fit bilmaga both of them! :D well like you said denim is addictive and its very true!all i can think of is fresh dry denims :lol: whenever i have some cash..ill start looking all over the place for new denims with various fits..haha cheers to all denim lovers :twisted: and again the TFDBC looks awesome on u mate!good one!

billysidol
29th January 2007, 08:37
yeah denim is super addictive, ive got a fresh pair of RRDS and Ande Whalls sitting in the wardrobe eagerly awaiting some wear!

Tiro
29th January 2007, 13:03
yeah, the fit of the TFDBC is awesome right there

bilmaga
29th January 2007, 17:04
Thanks guys :D I really appreciate the comments

sunpup
30th January 2007, 01:51
But if I see something I like, I just can't help myself, I have to buy it.

Exactly! Exactly! Spoken like a true denim addict!
But, for me in Puerto Rico, I have to rely on online purchases----so you can imagine the stress trying to find what I want (TFDBC now) asap!
Now, if only I were a smoker.... :?

bilmaga
30th January 2007, 04:37
I am an online shopper as well. Out of all of my pairs of dry denim ( and I have alot ), not one has been purchased at a store where I live. It's all been online :P

Eric
30th January 2007, 04:45
bill: where do you get your jap denim?

Tiro
30th January 2007, 04:46
I put my money on BiG

still haven't got any new reaction from 2000db since I made the payment, hope this dude doesn't let me down :roll:

Eric
30th January 2007, 04:51
yeah, but i'm pickin up some sammies, and BiG has to cut off the tab and acruate. i want some contraband 8) so i have two choices
- goin through a proxy like 2000db or another dude on SuFu who just started doin it
- buy direct from Samurai, and they're still willing to send to the US, but the only problem is that they ship in a box that has "Samurai Jeans" with japanese all over it, it might as well say "US Customs Agent: Please Search Me"

bilmaga
30th January 2007, 04:57
bill: where do you get your jap denim?

BIG and SELF EDGE

bilmaga
30th January 2007, 05:00
But even if you get the jeans direct from Japan, don't they still have to follow the rules of the new lawsuit? Will they still make sammies with the tab and the Arcuates?

Eric
30th January 2007, 05:02
from what i've been told by the proxies and samurai, they still make them, they're just not allowed to sell them in the US. if you go through a proxy who buys it in japan, you can get the orig designs.

Tiro
30th January 2007, 05:08
this is the info I got from Naoto:

Due to the legal problems, some Japanese brands (i.e. SugerCane) have stopped stitching on the backpockets but that's all really. I've heard the story that Levi's has the patent of arcuate stitching, but it only works inside of America, and it is invalid in Japan. Also, Levi's couldn't register the patent of "red tubs" in Japan, so Japanese brands still can add red tubs on the side of backpockets.

so if you get the jeans out of Japan, they should still have everything on them...

I would ask 2000db if you want the arcuate and the tabs, if I where you...
Again, hoping this dude doesn't let me down, also, getting them that way, gives the jeans a story from the start :wink:

Eric
30th January 2007, 05:20
oh i meant to tell you a post a few minutes ago, apparently he's been sick. that could be why you're not hearing from him. he posted on SuFu last night, so maybe you'll hear tonight, probably around 3am b/c of the time difference, lol

Tiro
30th January 2007, 05:28
ah, good to know, not that I was already worried, I only made the payment like sunday morning, so maybe he didn't even receive it yet, don't know how quick paypal goes... :D

Eric
30th January 2007, 05:31
paypal is instantaneous but i'm sure he's on top of it

i just wish he would get back to my price request

Tiro
30th January 2007, 05:32
what are you getting buddy?

damn I'm impatient... never been one of my strong points...
and scared at the same time, for the soaking... :lol:

Eric
30th January 2007, 05:42
i'm getting a pair of samurai... which style is still up in the air. i'm leaning towards the so500xx

Tiro
30th January 2007, 05:47
I started off thinking bout sammi's, finally found the Oni Reds :D

Eric
30th January 2007, 05:58
yeah, they're too baggy for me.. i know you love that stuff though :lol:

and to be honest, i originally had my eye on the PBJ xx-005, but now that sammies are illegal, i want a pair of them instead, lol

bilmaga
30th January 2007, 06:28
I have the XX-005 in black. Very nice jeans. I wish I had a pair of sammies though :(

abbazaba
30th January 2007, 07:37
sorry to kind of break off from the current topic, but i have a sizing question about TF's. i own a pair of 31x34 SJDJ, which i, now, wish i had sized down one, so i'm planning to get a pair of TF (hopefully TFDBC since it looks amazing) in size 30x34 in the near future. as far as the waist sizing goes, do jims and finns size similarly in the waist? for example, if i were to compare a 30 jims and 30 finns, would the waist be pretty much the same?

bilmaga
30th January 2007, 08:32
From my experience, yes. But the finns are stretchy so they will give alot more. If you like a tight fit, size down. If you like a loose fit, size up. I have pics of each on this thread.

Hope this helps.

billysidol
30th January 2007, 10:13
hey guys ive been getting pretty pumped about getting some sammies as well but i cant read any jap, do you know which ones have a tighter fit like a slim jim or a thin finn? also if you go raw should you just get your normal size (as ive heard they are bigger but shrink to the tagged size, e.g. 32 in raw is actually 34 but should shrink to a 32 after soak?)

MAC
30th January 2007, 11:56
where to get em!!anybody selling them online?sighs!! i want them!!!!!! :twisted:
We have them for you dude!
info@jeanspaleis.nl
Mac

Tiro
30th January 2007, 12:57
yeah, they're too baggy for me.. i know you love that stuff though :lol:

and to be honest, i originally had my eye on the PBJ xx-005, but now that sammies are illegal, i want a pair of them instead, lol

you little criminal :P

hehe, yeah I think the Oni Reds are LF-like and that was just what I was looking for :D also, they are not as common as other brands it seems, oh well not that are gonna be any people in Belgium with Jap. denim anyway :lol:

heard from 2000db yet?

-nudiefive-
30th January 2007, 13:48
We have them for you dude!
info@jeanspaleis.nl
Mac

Thanx Mac!but ive got mine already!now i just cant wait for my order from you to come :D

Eric
30th January 2007, 18:01
hey guys ive been getting pretty pumped about getting some sammies as well but i cant read any jap, do you know which ones have a tighter fit like a slim jim or a thin finn? also if you go raw should you just get your normal size (as ive heard they are bigger but shrink to the tagged size, e.g. 32 in raw is actually 34 but should shrink to a 32 after soak?)

i can't read japanese eighter, but on all the sites they have measurments for every size made in a chart. like this: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s0500xx/

theoretically, you should get your normal size b/c they're suposed to shrink down to the tagged size after a wash... but how much shrinkage depends. i'd get my own size, and do a hot-soak to get some of the shirnkage done with before i started wearing them.

Eric
30th January 2007, 18:03
heard from 2000db yet?

no word from him yet, but he did post on SuFu that he was up and running again (yesterday, i think). there's another guy on the forum that does the same thing, i may go through him, but i think he's a little more expensive and doesn't have as much feedback yet...

Tiro
31st January 2007, 02:12
cool, hope to hear something from him soon :roll:

also, before you guys order anything, check the measurements real good, cause, Naoto said Nudie runs a bit bigger then jap sizes (he compared to his ralfs and got the ralfs in the same size but now he said, he should have gone down a size in ralfs) and when I did the measurements, that seems to be the case indeed...

what I did is, I measured the waist of my beloved LFDS size 32, the waist of those is 90cm, so I looked at the measurements on rakuten to find the right size of Oni Red, now Naoto also said I should keep in mind they will shrink about 5cm (2") and when I looked at the size 34, the waist is 92cm, subract 5cm and that leaves you with 87cm, wich would be too small, now Oni doesn't make a size 35 it seams, so I had to get the size 36 wich has a 98cm waist, leaving me with 93cm after soaking, that is about 1" bigger then my LFDS size 32 but I reckon the fit of the LF is a bit looser, so it should be perfect...

if you take in account that I wear a size 33 RR, wich is probably closer to the Oni Red fit in loose'ness, I sized up 2 sizes... (since they don't make a 35)

good luck guys

:D

billysidol
31st January 2007, 02:24
thanks Tiro nice reply, have you got your oni's yet, can you post some pics?

Tiro
31st January 2007, 02:30
nope mate, I'm still in the waiting game... and I will post pictures when I do get them, believe me I will, just ask bilmaga what I did when my LFDS arrived :wink:

I just made the payment for them sunday morning, so now this dude has to get them, then send them from Japan to Belgium, so it might take some time till I get them... :roll:

and patience is not one of my strong points :oops: :lol:

Eric
31st January 2007, 05:29
tiro i heard from 2000 today, did you? status?

Tiro
31st January 2007, 05:33
still no news here mate... :cry:

hope that will change soon enough tho :roll:

I also have 'read confirmation' switched on, but didn't get any notice that he read my mail either... :?

bilmaga
31st January 2007, 05:49
and I will post pictures when I do get them, believe me I will, just ask bilmaga what I did when my LFDS arrived :wink:

:lol: Yes, pics will be posted. Tiro is very helpful. When I asked for pics of his LF's, they were posted in minutes.

I can't wait till your oni's come too. It's funny, you aren't the only one on this forum that can't wait for you to get the jeans as well :wink:

Tiro
31st January 2007, 05:58
hehe, at the moment, I would already be happy with a confirmation that he ordered them or picked them up... :wink:
thanks for being inpatient with me mate, gives me the warm 'denim family' feeling... :D

this is what makes boards with a small group of regulars so nice :lol:

bilmaga
31st January 2007, 06:19
Thats why I love this forum so much :D

-nudiefive-
31st January 2007, 06:55
:D true..makes me and i hope all of u guys feel more excited on wearing n breaking our dry jeans :D and its good to know that most of u guys are really an expert in denims :D

Tiro
31st January 2007, 13:30
update, for Eric but also for the rest of u guys:
Still no news from 2000db... :roll:
pondering if I should mail him again myself or not...

bilmaga
31st January 2007, 17:02
This must be killing you :(

Maybe he is just really busy since this whole lawsuit thing?

I feel your pain :wink:

-nudiefive-
31st January 2007, 17:44
waiting game really sucks! :D

jialormee
1st February 2007, 02:22
bilmaga may i know the waist size of your TFDBC since now that it has stretched?

Eric
1st February 2007, 02:28

he just mentioned that he's been busy b/c of the backlog from when he was sick. don't worry tiro, there's a whole thread of 2000db's positive feedback on SF

Tiro
1st February 2007, 02:43

he just mentioned that he's been busy b/c of the backlog from when he was sick. don't worry tiro, there's a whole thread of 2000db's positive feedback on SF

yeah it is killing me, patience is not my strong point and actually, just a mail to confirm he got my payment would be cool already :D

And since I never read SF and don't know the guy, I was beginning to kinda worry, but thanks to you Eric, that is under control again :D

thanks for the support and for keeping me posted you guys :D

still I'm so impatient (or is it inpatient?), I just want my Oni's!
I'm like a little kid :oops: :P

bilmaga
1st February 2007, 04:56
bilmaga may i know the waist size of your TFDBC since now that it has stretched?

31x34. Replied to your PM to answer the other question

-nudiefive-
6th February 2007, 08:35
guys just wondering when u get ur jeans thru mail, does it have some sort of unpleasant smell? in my experience most of my jeans i get thru mail have those smell :roll: ..like my TFDBC its so smelly and i just have to send em to be dry cleaned.. :cry: now it fits like me like my other finns just that i notice its less shiny :cry: :cry: owh well...

Julien
6th February 2007, 14:27
guys just wondering when u get ur jeans thru mail, does it have some sort of unpleasant smell? in my experience most of my jeans i get thru mail have those smell :roll: ..like my TFDBC its so smelly and i just have to send em to be dry cleaned.. :cry: now it fits like me like my other finns just that i notice its less shiny :cry: :cry: owh well...

That is the smell of a very large stock your jean got away from, to you. I know it is a funny smell but it isn't that bad. and if jou wear them a few times in the out-side. the smell wil go away.

-nudiefive-
6th February 2007, 14:34
haha..well like like my conny..the smell lasted for few months till i have to wash em cuz my gf cant stand it anymore!haha..its diffrent from the smell of ur unwash jeans tho.. :P

bilmaga
6th February 2007, 15:55
All of my jeans came from online stores. Never had a smell to worry about?

Or maybe I'm just used to it :lol:

-nudiefive-
6th February 2007, 16:02
haha..well ure lucky then! :D

rolaids
6th February 2007, 18:30
just got mine from kitchener! i went with size 31x34 and they fit like a glove. i really wish i had of went for the 31s with my slim jims (as seen below for comparison). so, here they are, size 31x34:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8505/mytfslb4.jpg

and my jims size 32x32:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6180/onehalfweeksom4.jpg

for those who are interested, my extra pair of tfdbc 32x34 are up on eBay right now.

edit: i was glad that i wasn't charged tax and duty when these jeans came across the border. i guess they couldn't figure out the exchange rate from CH to CDN, which is certainly beneficial to my wallet. 8)

bilmaga
7th February 2007, 08:53
I never get charged duty from kitchener because they only put a value of 10 dollars on my packages

Nudie-joch.
15th February 2007, 17:53
i just wanna keep this topic alive :lol: so here are some pics of my TFDBC after 1month of wearing 24/7 :wink:
(sometimes i was wearing my SJBB)

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3493/dsc02458pw0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
walletmark = coming+already there :wink:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3319/dsc02459fx9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
repair-kit mark
just wanna tell ya guys, one night drinking in a bar some beer..one of my best friends thought i was wearing a leather-jeans. :lol: here in my town, & around, school etc. only girls wear tight jeans so SOME people just cannot get used to see the ThinFinn :( on boys. I`m not going to tell ya what they say&think :lol:

-nudiefive-
15th February 2007, 17:55
OMG theyre so shiny! 8)

Sarge
15th February 2007, 18:21
They look f***in ACE!!

SoulRebel
15th February 2007, 20:02
wearing pictures nudie-joch? please for me?? they look so awesome

ominous
15th February 2007, 20:46
Very nice and shinny 8)

Mine are not that shinny yet :p

erchii
15th February 2007, 23:48
Woow very very nice,, i already wanted a slim pair of black jeans for the spring/summer but now i def. knows what that new pair is gonna be :D

Eric
16th February 2007, 00:08
is the coating rubbing off at all so you see the denim anywhere? woulda thought that would happen at least around the snus can

bilmaga
16th February 2007, 05:20
In the new nudie book, the guy that wears the TFDBC has worn some spots down to white. Looks really cool.

Nudie-joch. Your jeans are starting to look amazing :D

cameland
16th February 2007, 06:01
I went to try on and take pictures of the TFDBC today and heres what came of it. I'm unsure of the fit as i have quite large hips for a guy :|. and im not wearing shoes cos i was wearing thongs that day - freaking hot in melb...anyways do you guys think i should buy a pair? im still undecided :(

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/291/photo0005ow0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

bilmaga
16th February 2007, 06:11
I think they look really good on you. If you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, buy them, you won't be dissapointed :wink:

Bryce Alton
16th February 2007, 06:52
My favorite pair of jeans....already shiny after 3 weeks...

kolourhero
16th February 2007, 06:52
@cameland: GP @ Chadstone ? :wink:

cameland
16th February 2007, 07:04
haha of course. spent alot of time in those change rooms. kinda knew someone would spot it.

NewNudie
16th February 2007, 12:26
@ Nudie-joch: those jeans loor really really good!

sunpup
16th February 2007, 19:13
For my #100 post: A celebration!!! :D
My TFDBC--that elusive thing--has finally arrived from fos5.
It took sometime and a lot of frustration, but I learned a lot in the process of ordering them online.
They ARE kool!!! I luv 'em
Will post pictures soon!!!

megamanx
16th February 2007, 20:52
dear god nudie-jock, its beautiful! your ass must ooze out cooking oil or something...splendid.

bilmaga
17th February 2007, 03:23
For my #100 post: A celebration!!! :D
My TFDBC--that elusive thing--has finally arrived from fos5.
It took sometime and a lot of frustration, but I learned a lot in the process of ordering them online.
They ARE kool!!! I luv 'em
Will post pictures soon!!!

I'm glad to hear you finally got your jeans. :D

-nudiefive-
17th February 2007, 05:13
cheers for sunpup :D

Nudie-joch.
17th February 2007, 11:47
thnxU guys for the lovely compliments :oops:

SoulRebel
17th February 2007, 11:50
thnxU guys for the lovely compliments :oops:
I asked before but can you make some front wearing pictures

Nudie-joch.
17th February 2007, 12:29
requested pic. :wink:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8298/1cf385659c393c426aee697ge2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Fhunkit
17th February 2007, 18:38
Hey Meid,
That's actually a quite tight fit isn't it?
Not my style, but it looks good man..

I really like the shiny thing :D

superslim_zac
18th February 2007, 11:59
Nudie-joch wanna take some outside shots without a flash by chance?

Hopefully grabbing a pair of these babies on this coming saturday. Pretty keen to check em out!

Those look sweet on you btw.

cameland
18th February 2007, 15:49
haha zac! get dry blues!! everyones gotta have at least one dry blue!

Nudie-joch.
18th February 2007, 17:36

true :wink:

Fhunkit
18th February 2007, 18:10

do YOU have dry blues? :P

Nudie-joch.
18th February 2007, 18:24

yipyepsz :wink: i have the ThinFinn Dry Stretch, you need to have at least one blue jeans in your closet!

superslim_zac
18th February 2007, 22:59

yipyepsz :wink: i have the ThinFinn Dry Stretch, you need to have at least one blue jeans in your closet!

Haha, next time?

I'm just too curious about these to pass them!

Blue jeans will always be there for me...=)

sunpup
20th February 2007, 18:09
OK--Here I am wearing my TFDBC for the first day. I wish they had that shine to them (like Nudie-Joch's), but I guess that takes time and wear.http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s38/maricao6901/TFDBC2side.jpghttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s38/maricao6901/TFDBC1rear.jpg

sunpup
20th February 2007, 18:12
I'll post more photos on the "Photo" area
At least I got 'em now!
Thanks guys for the support---and listening to all my b........ about some of those online stores!
I'll say it again: Support fos5---they never let you down! :D

-nudiefive-
20th February 2007, 18:41
fits nice on u buddy :D

stiewie
20th February 2007, 18:44
which size do you have?

did you sized up or down,in comparison with other Nudie jeans?

sunpup
20th February 2007, 18:57
Thanks guys--I like the look too--and they are comfortable.
Because of the difficulty of finding TFDBC, I ordered 31waist/34--my SSK and TLJ are 32/34. Still, these TF's in one day of wearing have stretched out somewhat (in the waist too). So, I'd recommend one size down to answer the question.
Now I'm glad I couldn't find the 32/34.

ominous
20th February 2007, 19:02
they fit nice 8)

Only shoes are not my style :wink:

bilmaga
21st February 2007, 05:18
I like how they fit.
Glad they finally arrived :D
Thanks for the pm's throught the whole process :wink:

Sarge
21st February 2007, 22:45
Day One - Sat 17th Feb

Go out on the night wearing my new TFDBC

Day Two

Awake with a raging hangover to find brown and white stains galore all over my new jeans even though I remained standing all night, just about. Confused :?

Day Three

Put up with the stains and hope they will come out.

Day Five

The stains still remain. Also notice some fading around the knees, probably where I am leaning on my knees while playing on my 360. Spill lem-oil on my right leg while cleaning my guitar leaving a grease stain!!!! :evil: Ruined!!!

So basically I look like a F***IN HOBO and i've only had my jeans since saturday!!! :evil: Goddamn!!

RxHernandez
21st February 2007, 23:20
sounds like quite a night

billysidol
22nd February 2007, 06:46
i thought cameland hated GP, guess when they have the jeans he wants he is willing to compromise

cameland
22nd February 2007, 07:47
i thought cameland hated GP, guess when they have the jeans he wants he is willing to compromise

Even though i dislike them to some extent, they are one of few retailers in my local area that sell dry nudies and a couple of my friends work there so im there quite often just mucking about.

I'd never buy from them since its too expensive but i still go there to see whats out and to try stuff on.

superslim_zac
22nd February 2007, 07:52

Even though i dislike them to some extent, they are one of few retailers in my local area that sell dry nudies and a couple of my friends work there so im there quite often just mucking about.

I'd never buy from them since its too expensive but i still go there to see whats out and to try stuff on.

Man who buys from GP these days!

haha

Have you seen all their vintage stuff? I think it's a bit contrived...

cameland
22nd February 2007, 08:43
its basically 5 dollar thrift finds in the usa being sold for 50 bucks. yeah thats crap but some of their stuff is okay.

sunpup
23rd February 2007, 01:03
Sarge, go ahead and wash 'em if they are that bad! It can't ruin them any more than getting them all mucked up! I doubt if you'd lose the entire amount of the sizing material designed to make them shiny. Just do a gentle cycle to wash out the muck quickly.

billysidol
23rd February 2007, 01:35

Yeah, i have no problems buying things from GP, if i was after nudies i would normally go to the nudie store on little collins because they have a bigger range but they are no cheaper there than at GP and nudies are nudies doesnt matter where you get them. Though ive found the net to be cheaper on most things

And yeah the thrift shop thing is pretty stupid but if some suckers buy it then good for them. The thing with GP is they have some good brands but then they have a whole lot of tacky surf and skate brands that make up the bulk of the store

abbazaba
25th February 2007, 20:44
i'm planning to buy the dry black coated soon, for my 3rd pair of finns, but i keep hearing that the dry black coated pair runs bigger than the other finns. i wear 30 in finns, should i actually go 29 for the black coated? 30 finns are pretty damn tight on me, though.

renzzz
25th February 2007, 22:00
I'm going to buy TFDBC 03-03-2007 @ nudie factory in sverige :D with a 50% disscount 8)

Also going to buy SJDG and another jeans but don't know wich one... any idea's maby??

sunpup
25th February 2007, 22:13
I'm going to buy TFDBC 03-03-2007 @ nudie factory in sverige :D with a 50% disscount 8)

Also going to buy SJDG and another jeans but don't know wich one... any idea's maby??

Lucky You!!! What kind of discount--from the retail or factory price? I didn't know Nudie had a shop at the factory.
If you don't have ssk--get that--a good compliment if you like TFDBC. Maybe even the elusive black colour.
All my Nudies are dry, but next I want the Ola in a really distressed wash--like it is almost washed out completely with fabric wear. See if they have that at the factory.
I also wonder if the factory has a big stock of many types and styles.
You have a lot of reporting to do---all of us are really interested in what they show you and how your day will go.
Have fun! 8) Everybody is dying with envy!!!

undergroundobsessed
26th February 2007, 05:37
deffinitly go down one size they do run a little bit bigger then regular i usually wear a 29 in nudie and when i first buy them i can hardly button them when i got the tfdbc i tried it on first time and it closed fine and i hade some room which isnt good cause they stretch like crazzy as all of my other dry/raw nudies have so i returned them and ordered a 28 my sjdb stretched over an inch i can pull em off without opening them i wish i got a 28 but i remember when i first bought them they where sooo tight

abbazaba
26th February 2007, 06:37
underground: thanks a lot for the info, i probably would have ended up buying the same size and gotten screwed over.

nudie-joch: do you usually wear 30's in other finns, too? and what's your height and weight? i know heigt/weight isn't very relevant to personal sizing but i just wanted a reference since i wear my finns exactly like you do.

undergroundobsessed
27th February 2007, 07:21
welcome...i got my tfdbc today in a 28 and they fit great real tight and cant wait to break em inn

RomeoVsJuliet
27th February 2007, 20:58
Yeah I just got a pair yesterday. Absolutly love them. Thin finns do not fit me. These fit like no other jean. But they pick up cat hair, fuzz and dirt and dust SO EASY.

bilmaga
28th February 2007, 02:48
But they pick up cat hair, fuzz and dirt and dust SO EASY.

Do they ever. I was going to post that comment a while ago but I forgot. I cant believe how much shit is attracted to these jeans. :lol:

superslim_zac
28th February 2007, 10:07
its basically 5 dollar thrift finds in the usa being sold for 50 bucks. yeah thats crap but some of their stuff is okay.

Man I bought this jacket from Vinnies for $3, I saw one almost identical in GP today for $120 or something. Here I was wasting time shopping in thrift stores for nothing!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u232/thexmoney/IMGP2060.jpg

ominous
2nd March 2007, 20:04
iS there allready anybody yet that has nice fadings too show us from your TFDBC????

Except nudie joch :P

cameland
3rd March 2007, 00:46
wow zac not bad for the price ;)

RomeoVsJuliet
3rd March 2007, 19:21
Nudie Joch just has shine on his jeans. So do mine lol. I wouldn't call that fade.

mjg
3rd March 2007, 21:16
i'm debating whether or not to get a pair...

and would you recommending sizing down from the usual nudie size?

sunpup
4th March 2007, 00:26
I sized down for a tighter fit--and it turned out perfect. But, again, everybody has a different body structure--if you have really developed thighs and upper legs, even though your waist is small, be careful--they fit tight in the upper leg.
Everybody posting here that buys them loves them, so I expect you'd like 'em too!

mjg
4th March 2007, 00:58
I sized down for a tighter fit--and it turned out perfect. But, again, everybody has a different body structure--if you have really developed thighs and upper legs, even though your waist is small, be careful--they fit tight in the upper leg.
Everybody posting here that buys them loves them, so I expect you'd like 'em too!

alright thanks sunpup,

i just ordered a pair from fos5 and i did size down, and i'm pretty thin so i bet the'll be great. i can't wait to see these in person!

Nudie-joch.
4th March 2007, 19:37
Nudie Joch just has shine on his jeans. So do mine lol. I wouldn't call that fade.

so..show us some pics :wink: ..

sunpup
4th March 2007, 20:33
i just ordered a pair from fos5 and i did size down, and i'm pretty thin so i bet the'll be great. i can't wait to see these in person!

You won't be disappointed :wink: --a good idea to size down if you are thin and want them tight. Fos5 will get them out to you quickly--then you need to post your pictures wearing them, as we all do! :D

mjg
5th March 2007, 06:58

You won't be disappointed :wink: --a good idea to size down if you are thin and want them tight. Fos5 will get them out to you quickly--then you need to post your pictures wearing them, as we all do! :D

i shall, i'll probably wait a little bit for them to be worn in a bit though. i just washed my sjdg today and i'm interested to see them when they're dry. and this is even more unrelated, but you might like these http://www.apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C022812300H they're supertight and awesome, i have them for a few weeks. anyway i'm looking forward to the tfdbc and mattias said they'd ship on monday!

kauflust
5th March 2007, 19:16
What type of material is the coating made from? Is it a natural material like beeswax or synthetic coating like silicone?

AsherC
5th March 2007, 20:43
i would like to think its a natural coating to keep with the nudie natural living thing ideas

kauflust
5th March 2007, 22:41
i would like to think its a natural coating to keep with the nudie natural living thing ideas

good point. i'll have to take a closer look when i'm at context next. i think these thin finns will be my pants for autumn; currently breaking in my sjdj for summer.

superslim_zac
7th March 2007, 13:12
How did you guys find the DBC to bleed? Much like the DBs?

I'm thinkin it'll probably be not so much as a raw indigo.

bilmaga
7th March 2007, 15:51
I've noticed a tad of bleeding on my shoes. Nothing serious, it just looks like a faint smear of dirt almost.