PDA

View Full Version : advertisements between posts!

tennisINjeans
1st January 2007, 23:16
is everybody seeing advertisements between posts... they are very anoying!

I have not seen them before

tennisINjeans
1st January 2007, 23:16
maybee we just need more money?

lenn
2nd January 2007, 00:01
yea that's really really annoying... get rid of those things mynudies

cardcastleruins
2nd January 2007, 01:06
ya seriously. I was gunna say somthing about them. I bet it's just cuz the forum is straped for cash.

billysidol
2nd January 2007, 01:10
it is annoying but if it keeps the forum free for everyone then i think we can all just deal with it

stiewie
2nd January 2007, 01:18

I do not know what you're talking about, i don't see anything"between posts"
Can you give an example?

maybe my spamfilter stops it, don't know!

bilmaga
2nd January 2007, 02:03
I don't have them either?

Tiro
2nd January 2007, 02:17
weird, what's your secret guys, I also see them and I'm using firefox

bilmaga
2nd January 2007, 02:28
I use McAfee

tennisINjeans
2nd January 2007, 02:34

I do not know what you're talking about, i don't see anything"between posts"
Can you give an example?

maybe my spamfilter stops it, don't know!

they are advertisements between every 2 or 3 posts

Tiro
2nd January 2007, 02:35
banners, like the ones on the bottom of the pages

mynudies
2nd January 2007, 03:00
Sorry about that guys. I know they can be annoying. We had to put up some more advertisements to bring in some cash. The reason is since the forum is becoming so big we had to upgrade our server and it does cost some money. I'll see if I can limit the ads though.

Thanks!

Tiro
2nd January 2007, 03:03
I think we can all live with it, afteral, no money, no forum...

they can be annoying, but we'll get used to them :D

mynudies
2nd January 2007, 03:08
Okay, after looking through the topics again I agree that it might be too annoying with the extra ads.

I made some changes. Now the ads will only appear inbetween the posts if you are a guest or not logged in. If you login as a member they will not be shown.

Hopefully, we will still be able to bring in some revenue.

Thanks!

tennisINjeans
2nd January 2007, 04:34
sounds like a great idea!
Money is a good thing and ads are a good way to do it

Lou2006
2nd January 2007, 05:29
wow great service, mynudies cutting down its income to please its members!

Matthias1977
2nd January 2007, 10:32
Let's just click on an ad everyday. Use your middle mouse button to open the link in a tab, and simply don't look at it. Open one or two ads every day, all of you! Then the admins can stop inserting ads between posts (which is very ugly).

(Don't open four or five links in a row. Some of the advertisement services don't you at all then. Only one link at a time!)

mynudies
2nd January 2007, 11:13
Well, that is very nice thought of you. All we want to do is to provide a good website without going broke. MyNudies would be NOTHING without you guys coming here so we really appreciate all your guys participation. You are awesome! Thank you so much for coming back to our site.

toszie
2nd January 2007, 14:21
Would it help clicking on a link sometimes?

Btw,: I haven't got a middle mousebutton.. That's very oldskool

Matthias1977
2nd January 2007, 15:10
Btw,: I haven't got a middle mousebutton.. That's very oldskool

Nor do I, actually. With most mice, you can click with the scroll thing. Try to push it! :)

bourbon
2nd January 2007, 17:47
:) this site has gave me plenty of info about nudie jeans from the forum members..its equal to 'awesome' :twisted: thx for avin this forums for us nudie fans..and i hate to see it gone :? SOO for the last 15mt i've been clicking the adsz and browse through some hehe hope that will help the admins to keep the forum runnin :P

BTW i saw one web..fashiondiscount..is those stuffs there authentic??its really cheap..and i found some interestin evisu stuff while i browse around..can anyone tell me is those evisu stuffs are authentic, i would really love to get my hands on some of em hehe :P

ExileOnMainStreet
3rd January 2007, 08:36
it seems to me like this site the premier reference point for all nudie addicts, so why wouldnt the moderators of mynudies.com start stocking and selling nudies? think about how many people come to this site to ask where to buy nudies and talk about nudies in general. To me, if mynudies.com starting stocking and distributing nudies, you would have a monopoly over all nudie internet sites that sell the jeans because everyone comes here in the first place!! I'm just spinning my wheels because I'm in business, but to me that sounds like a damn fine idea!!!!!

bilmaga
3rd January 2007, 08:38
Doesn't fos5 have something to do with this forum?

FOS5
3rd January 2007, 09:39
it seems to me like this site the premier reference point for all nudie addicts, so why wouldnt the moderators of mynudies.com start stocking and selling nudies? think about how many people come to this site to ask where to buy nudies and talk about nudies in general. To me, if mynudies.com starting stocking and distributing nudies, you would have a monopoly over all nudie internet sites that sell the jeans because everyone comes here in the first place!! I'm just spinning my wheels because I'm in business, but to me that sounds like a damn fine idea!!!!!

HA! We are already in! :D

Doesn't fos5 have something to do with this forum?

Yes, you are correct. FOS5 and MyNudies.com have the same owner. That is why the Shop link in the top navigation bar goes to www.fos5.com It is run separately though.

We would probably do killing sales if we were located in Sweden. Unfortunately, the prices in the US are higher than in Europe so even though we are located here on MyNudies we don't sell as much as we would have done if we were located in Europe.

Thanks! :(

Matthias1977
3rd January 2007, 12:56
We would probably do killing sales if we were located in Sweden. Unfortunately, the prices in the US are higher than in Europe so even though we are located here on MyNudies we don't sell as much as we would have done if we were located in Europe.

Thanks! :(

So, why not open an online store in Europe? Maybe in cooperation with someone who lives there?

lenn
3rd January 2007, 15:37
Let's just click on an ad everyday. Use your middle mouse button to open the link in a tab, and simply don't look at it. Open one or two ads every day, all of you! Then the admins can stop inserting ads between posts (which is very ugly).

i'll be doing this from today on