PDA

View Full Version : zipper stretch

cardcastleruins
27th December 2006, 04:32
My brother just got Thin Finn Dry Stretch 29/32. He's normally a 30 but sized down due to the anticipated stretching. It's very tight around the waist and even tugs at the button and zipper a lot. I'm guessing this is normal, but will this affect the button's stitching over time?

And is stretch denim only designed to stretch a certain amount?

bilmaga
27th December 2006, 05:20
All of my nudies have that wierd stretch look at the zipper. It is completely normal and there is nothing to worry about.

Matthias1977
27th December 2006, 18:57
So do mine. I like that.

maxwell
13th March 2007, 04:31
I just got my 28x34 Finns in the mail can barely fasten right now. I have the same zipper stretching problem and they are really tight. Do you think they will stretch out to a comfortable fit or should I size up? Im 150 lbs 6 ft 1.

white_giraffe
13th March 2007, 04:48
size up one. the finns don't stretch that much like apcs.

smalltapes
22nd January 2009, 02:44
does this zipper stretch effect happen when you don't size down and the jeans aren't tight on your waist? the only nudies i've had are sized down finns, but it seems like it's the design of the jeans, not so much the tightness. the button slit appears to be cut extra far to the side, resulting in the stretch look. i'm not a fan of it myself, but it's not a big deal i guess.

Mr. Brinkles
22nd January 2009, 08:17
At my Nudies it does. I have Nudies that are not thight or even a little too big on my waist but still have the stretched zipper effect. I may look like you are wearing your jeans to tight but i won't bother about it ;-)

NudieDC
22nd January 2009, 09:07
My finns also look like the zipper is opening ( w/e u call it ;) ) every second :P..

But dont worry, I think they are fine ;).. They are made to stretch alot ;)

whitealexander
24th January 2009, 17:54
i really hate the stretch on the zipper..