PDA

View Full Version : My new Thin Finns (dry)

Nienke
24th December 2006, 00:52
I bought Thin Finns today :D A I'll have to get used to the high waist because honestly, it's ginormous! I'm used to a low waist (think SSK) but I have to admit, I really like Thin Finn's fit. They're a little stiff, but it's ok.

So obviously you can wear them two ways, tight and baggy. Here's the tight fit:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/millburray/nudietite.jpg

I like this the best, my butt comes better out this way ;)

Here's the baggy fit:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/millburray/nudiebaggy.jpg

I really like that too, but I like the feminine look better. Anyway, I have to admit I wash my SSK's (dry and natural dark) because they stretch out like woah (up to three sizes!!) and I'm really going to try not to wash these. I just hope they don't stretch out too much.

bilmaga
24th December 2006, 01:16
I think they look great :D

I have never seen a girl wear the TF but I think it looks really good on you.

I also like how you are going to try and not wash them.

Good luck with your new TF :D :wink:

Cross-Hatch
24th December 2006, 02:25
Looking good! But I'd really suggest you wear them as you have in your first photos; pulled up. That look is flattering to your figure.

On the other hand, the "baggy" look just doesn't work for women; it makes a woman's ass look *terrible*. Just my opinion...

Again, you look fantastic in the first photos.

bilmaga
24th December 2006, 02:59
I like the how both ways look. I would just play around with it and wear them both ways. I do like tighter jeans on a girl but for some reason I also like baggy jeans on a girl (especially when they are dry).

Tiro
24th December 2006, 14:05
although i'm really sick and tired of seeing 'new' TF's, I like them on a girl, it's true, the tight look is complementing your figure but I like jeans that are a little bit baggy on a girl too, not to many girls have the guts to try it and that makes it extra intresting :twisted:

white_giraffe
24th December 2006, 16:51
those look sweet. just got a pair of thin finns myself, being a girl. still waiting on the long johns. still a little unsure of the rise and yoke on the finns, looks a bit odd on me mostly bc i'm not used to this fit. and the back pockets are huge! anyway, i'd go with the tight first pic since they will stretch and prob be in between the two fits. post pics in a few months!

Mitch_Nudie
24th December 2006, 20:58
baggy is better,, i wear my thin finn dr black baggy as hell

Nienke
24th December 2006, 21:44
Blah, I'm totally returning them after Christmas. I really hate the high waist, it looks good when wearing baggy shirts but it looks awful when I wear tight tops..meh. I'll stick to the SSK's ;)

Fhunkit
24th December 2006, 22:00
why should you, they look fine!! in both ways!

Niezo Nuiln, gewohnn draagn! :P
das toch mooi twents voor een aziaat he 8)

bilmaga
24th December 2006, 23:08
I say own both SSK and TF. When you wear tight tops, wear your ssk's and vice versa.

P.S. you do look good in the TF's. It takes guts for girls to wear jeans out of the norm. You are my hero :D

white_giraffe
24th December 2006, 23:09
yeah it is really different than my other jeans. they are so high with a low yoke and big big pockets. but i think im starting to get used to them. once they start breaking in and the orange thread isnt as bright i think they will look pretty good.

baggy is better,, i wear my thin finn dr black baggy as hell

thin finns on a guy baggy is fine, but i'm not sure on me (a girl)

sneakers™
25th December 2006, 03:42
Nice butt. :lol:

mathew
25th December 2006, 03:44
but?? i dont see any butt? :?

onbekend
25th December 2006, 14:58
He jij bent van FOK! :P
Zoals ik daar al zei; Baggy is leuker. :wink:

In English:
Baggy is better. 8)