PDA

View Full Version : dry blacks

cardcastleruins
3rd December 2006, 02:14
I am curious about thin finn dry blacks.

Will the fading process work similar to the dry blues?

I'm guessing they will turn out greyish...am i right?

if not, where can i get cry blues?

bilmaga
3rd December 2006, 02:20
Dry blacks are really hard to break in. They take alot longer and won't fade like the dry blue.

The best pic of a well worn dry black is on the nudie website. He is the "slim jim" on the fitguide.

If you have lots of dedication, go with the dry blacks :D

minoki
3rd December 2006, 02:27
I am curious about thin finn dry blacks.

Will the fading process work similar to the dry blues?

I'm guessing they will turn out greyish...am i right?

if not, where can i get cry blues?

They will fade to grey. I have dry comfort (blue) in stock right now. Depending on where you live it should be easy for me to ship them to you if you want. I like them in blue a lot!

www.lark8thave.com

bilmaga
3rd December 2006, 02:30
Are the finn dry blacks 100% cotton or do they have 2% lycra?

minoki
3rd December 2006, 04:49
Are the finn dry blacks 100% cotton or do they have 2% lycra?

Yes they are. The stretch isn't so much that they bag out, the denim just feels softer.

bilmaga
3rd December 2006, 05:20
o.k. thanks

-nudiefive-
3rd December 2006, 12:01
just got meself a DBTF before i went on holiday..will post the jeans pict after i got back from hols..since im in a very hotttttt country now..def ill sweat alott..hope it will help with the fading!! :wink:

bilmaga
3rd December 2006, 20:52
just got meself a DBTF before i went on holiday..will post the jeans pict after i got back from hols..since im in a very hotttttt country now..def ill sweat alott..hope it will help with the fading!! :wink:

Where did you go?

Jakob
22nd January 2007, 22:47
I've worn mine everyday for 3 months and there's NO fading at all.

Could someone show me a picture of a well worn in TFDB?

Checker
25th January 2007, 00:53
hey , does anyone know , where i can get TFDBs?? online, bsides from kitchener

ryanchang
6th February 2007, 06:01
i know its a bit late to answer, but revolve clothing (revolveclothing.com) just a bunch of new nudies...including the TFDBs.

Sarge
25th January 2012, 00:46
Anyone still knocking round from 5 years ago who ended up getting a pair of these?! I remember them being impossible to track down! Was looking at my battered blue one's thinking 'I wish I had got the dry blacks back then as well'.

romanc87
2nd August 2012, 16:02
Don't feel too bad, they weren't THAT different to dry stretch, except for the fact they were a bitch to break in (the crotch gave out before any stacking fade...). I found my old pair of dry black Finns today and I remembered why I abandoned them - I washed them too warm and they shrunk too much, also I took them to a tailor who glued a patch over the crotch holes and sewed over it 1000 times, leaving the crotch stiff, which made an awkward shape between my legs. They were my first pair of dry Nudies and I didn't know any better :(

Though, the point of my message was to say don't feel too bad you didn't get a pair, they weren't THAT different to a dirty pair of dry stretch... Now, if only I could find a pair of 98/2% black black Slim Jims, as mine are disintegrating and they fit completely different to all other Slim Jims :(