PDA

View Full Version : Thriller - En Grym Film / They Call Her One Eye

Jakob
2nd December 2006, 19:07
Anyone that have seen this movie? It's from sweden so I thought someone must know it, on this board. Tarantino used it's for inspiration too Kill Bill.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUxGywGJYo&mode=related&search=

It's looks and sounds pretty interesting

cafc
7th December 2006, 14:16
I've got it on DVD under the title Thriller and it is one GRIM, wintry but compelling film ?albeit one with some very troubling hardcore sex inserts. It boasts a remarkable lead performance by Christina Lindberg. You can get it on Amazon.

Jakob
10th June 2007, 23:58
Just saw it man, it was okay... It became a little boring, maybe beacuase it was so mute... But it had some great scenes and a cool atmosphere.

Jakob
2nd May 2008, 17:52
Just ordered it from the US for about 100 dkr. I love how cheap american stuff is, at the moment ;O

Next up is this:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070696/

Danish dwarfsploation yeaaaaaah

reGuar
3rd May 2008, 01:25
Swedish movies sucks donkeyass :(!

loste
3rd May 2008, 01:33
Swedish movies sucks donkeyass :(!

no,no,no

you guys make some good movies i think, like Kopps.

Ronja Røverdotter too. Many many more too, cant remember any titles now.

Danish films are awsome, they make some kickass movies.

Pusher movies feks.

reGuar
3rd May 2008, 02:36
no,no,no

you guys make some good movies i think, like Kopps.

Ronja Røverdotter too. Many many more too, cant remember any titles now.

Danish films are awsome, they make some kickass movies.

Pusher movies feks.

Yeah, Josef Farres is an awesome director!
he made kopps, jalla jalla, and zozo, they are the only swedish movies worth to mention.

Legoland
3rd May 2008, 08:36
you need to se more swedish film, we've got Bergman, Hallström, Moodysson, Viderberg, Hobert, Roy Andersson...

Jakob
3rd May 2008, 11:12
For some reason I haven't seen the first Pusher movie :O But some great danish movies are Nattevagten, Offscreen and De Skrigende Halse. The last swedish film i saw must have been Et Håll i Hjärta which was decent, but I need to see som more Bergman.

Legoland
3rd May 2008, 14:09
All the danish I know comes from the Pusher movies. Probobly my favourite movies of all time. so raw. so real.

loste
4th May 2008, 01:36
For some reason I haven't seen the first Pusher movie :O But some great danish movies are Nattevagten, Offscreen and De Skrigende Halse. The last swedish film i saw must have been Et Håll i Hjärta which was decent, but I need to see som more Bergman.

The first pusher movie is the best. you gotta see it asap.:-D
If you liked Nattevagten you should see Sisdte time or Siste time, dont know exactly how it is spelled in danish .

What do you guys think of Norwegian movies?

Switch, Kunsten å tenke negativt, Lange flate baller, Fritt vilt, Rovdyr, Flåklypa gand prix, Veiviseren, Kalde føtter, Varg Veum, Uno, Buddy , Uro.

to name a few

Jakob
17th May 2008, 19:46
Sidste time? Always thought it was bad and to much of a teenmovie.

I haven't seen any of those movies, but I need to watch Fråklypa Grand Prix really soon.

Saw Thriller today and Zappa yesterday, totally scandinavian lol