PDA

View Full Version : fOOty heads...hattrick

yiggabob
26th November 2006, 03:19
does anyone on here play?

mjg
26th November 2006, 06:00
i'll occasionally play a pickup game, but haven't since the summer. now i just watch the arsenal, and they shat the bed today against wanderers.

Nudie-joch.
27th November 2006, 00:07
i love soccer.. :P
to bad arsenal lost their game..damnit !!! :evil:

but for me there is only one club FC Barcelona.. :P :D :wink:

MES QUE UN CLUB.

Steel
27th November 2006, 00:11
Glasgow Rangers!

erchii
27th November 2006, 16:47
i play :D and i support ajax and barca

yiggabob
27th November 2006, 17:06

MES QUE UN CLUB.

arsenal is for wankers :P

I support Colchester Utd and Spurs (which is why i dislike arsenal A LOT, heh)
I've been playing since i was a wee lad (4 years old) and i love the game because it's so international

let's make a "nudie inter" team :lol:

The idea behind this post was to ask who plays the online game hattrick.org
it's a management/fantasy fOOty game that started in Sweden, and since so many of the users here are from the surrounding areas in europe i'd figure i'd ask if anyone played.. you should all check it out...i'll challenge you to a friendly match

cafc
27th November 2006, 17:21
My user name will be a giveaway to who I support ? Charlton Athletic. I've had a season ticket for about eight years, but man it's so depressing being a Charlton fan at the moment. Bottom of the table with a measly nine points.

I was at the 1-1 draw against Everton on Saturday in my Baggy Bjorns (six months and no wash) and got absolutely soaked in a thunderstorm. We didn't get a much-needed 3 points, despite the best intentions of Denis Rommedahl who was fantastic in the second half (if only he could play like that for the full 90 mins), but now my Baggy Bjorns don't smell, they've gone very stiff, like when they were new, and I've worked in some nice creases!

yiggabob
27th November 2006, 17:40
that was a quality match- pretty entertaining (watched it on foxsoccerchannel)

and it's cool how you worked this into a nude-related thread.
:mrgreen:
+2 cool points

it's been raining a lot here in PA recently and i've found that a good soaking isn't all bad for nudies

exitmusic
28th November 2006, 06:05
arsenal and chelsea are my teams. i play very sparingly. im a halfway decent goalie since im big (same size as crouch), but i got bad ankles

herrgurka
28th November 2006, 11:05
Yo yiggabob,

I play, my team is called Herrgurka FF in Sweden. My boys have been to the States but your team is most welcome to visit us sometimes after the Cup-matches.

/hg

mjg
29th November 2006, 03:11
hey Yiggabob do you listen to World Soccer Daily? it's Sirius 125 and also streaming online through an Apple Dashboard Widget and available as a Podcast. it's great! i recommend it highly!

cafc
29th November 2006, 13:13

MES QUE UN CLUB.

arsenal is for wankers :P

I support Colchester Utd and Spurs (which is why i dislike arsenal A LOT, heh)
I've been playing since i was a wee lad (4 years old) and i love the game because it's so international

let's make a "nudie inter" team :lol:

The idea behind this post was to ask who plays the online game hattrick.org
it's a management/fantasy fOOty game that started in Sweden, and since so many of the users here are from the surrounding areas in europe i'd figure i'd ask if anyone played.. you should all check it out...i'll challenge you to a friendly match

So tell me mate, how come one of your teams is Colchester? They beat Hull 5-1 last night. Great result for you guys. I think that's five wins in five. Last time I was at Layer Road it was for a pre-season friendly against Charlton about four years ago. It finished 2-2, with Jonatan Joahannson getting the first one. We bought Mark Kinsella from Colchester. He's a Charlton hero - the best captain we've had in recent years. If only our current crop of players played with as much dogged spirit as Kinsella!

mjg
30th November 2006, 03:09
So tell me mate, how come one of your teams is Colchester? They beat Hull 5-1 last night. Great result for you guys. I think that's five wins in five. Last time I was at Layer Road it was for a pre-season friendly against Charlton about four years ago. It finished 2-2, with Jonatan Joahannson getting the first one. We bought Mark Kinsella from Colchester. He's a Charlton hero - the best captain we've had in recent years. If only our current crop of players played with as much dogged spirit as Kinsella!

you guys should be doing so much better than you are this season. it's a shame. my arsenal lost another game today...

p.s.: wouldn't you just really like to see newcastle get relegated? i really can't stand that team.

yiggabob
30th November 2006, 05:57
yo cafc: one of my teams is colchester because when i played youth footy (U-11 and U-13 travel team), one of our trainers wanted to take the team back to see his home.

i went twice (which is also when i got into drum and bass), and we played against several youth sides all over Essex...and the best part was playing 5 a side games on the pitch right before the U's started their warm ups..

also, i've always been a fan of the underdog (which they obviously have been until promotion to the championship)

cafc
30th November 2006, 13:25

you guys should be doing so much better than you are this season. it's a shame. my arsenal lost another game today...

p.s.: wouldn't you just really like to see newcastle get relegated? i really can't stand that team.

The main reason I can't stand Newcastle is because Scott 'Judas' Parker plays for them. One of Charlton's best homegrown players in recent years,who defected to Chelsea when the moneymen came calling and ended up sitting on the bench at Stamford Bridge. He eventually washes up at Newcastle. He might as well have stayed at Charlton! To tell you the truth, though, I don't care who goes down as long as it's not us. We've got Sheffield United on Saturday, a team we would slaughter any other year, but now it's become a hugely important 'six-pointer'. I must admit, when I looked at the fixture list at the beginning of the season, Sheffield United away didn't leap out at me as a massive game!