PDA

View Full Version : Nudie World Tour

Pages : [1] 2

lenn
25th November 2006, 15:44
So it begins! After mlee's idea of getting a pair of Nudie's and sending them around the world to different people, we are going to start next week.

Participants are Nudiejoch, Fhunkit, Mlee, 501lover and me. We'll be rocking an SSLE, the Svenska :D Anyway, i created this topic so we could show pics of the project to the other board members.

Nudiejoch will start wearing them for a month and will then pass them on. I can't wait to get them 8)

Fhunkit
25th November 2006, 16:29
Well Next week I'll send my Svennie to nudie joch and then the project will start!

Koert
25th November 2006, 16:45
Sounds cool... Do you all have the same size or something?

Nudie-joch.
25th November 2006, 17:25
Svenska..size 30 - 34, we all fit this one..so no problem.. :wink:

...Nudie World Tour... :D :P

i just have to wait untill i got them, & then we begin... :wink:

M!ch
25th November 2006, 17:58
Nice, it's a cool idea, keep us updated (with pix yeah!)

countach_23
25th November 2006, 18:02
kewwwll, letttt the bacteriaa spreadssss...just kiddiingg..

yaaa keep us updated with pics from weekly or monthly hardcore usage

PEACE OUT

Fhunkit
25th November 2006, 19:06
Here is to become the first picture of the svenska before they're being send to Nudiejoch!

Will make some pictures now... :p

Fhunkit
25th November 2006, 19:27
Here they are

http://i15.tinypic.com/4hwhao5.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/2ry1t8h.jpg

Let the tour begin :D

mlee
25th November 2006, 20:34
:D I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

Koert
25th November 2006, 20:47
And... who will be the owner in the end?

lenn
25th November 2006, 20:50
we don't know yet :?

mjg
25th November 2006, 21:05
good luck lads, and yes, frequent updates!

Nudie-joch.
25th November 2006, 21:37
And... who will be the owner in the end?

maybe the NudieJeans museum :P ..or gallery :D ..we don`t know... :roll:

Mitch_Nudie
25th November 2006, 22:25
cool can i participate

lenn
26th November 2006, 00:31
you've gotta wait at least 5 months mate :twisted:

SoulRebel
26th November 2006, 01:58
Fhunkit payed for the Svens?

Fhunkit
26th November 2006, 14:53
Yup...
But we've discussed that fact in our group ;)

Ethan
26th November 2006, 15:13
Seems as most of us live in NEDERLAND :D I would also love to help with this project :oops: .. and a 30-34 fits me I guess..

501lover
26th November 2006, 20:17
High time for me to include a message here, I guess... 1,5 days offline and there's a whole new thread about this. :?

I can only say that I'm super-excited to be part of this. Thanks to my belief (and practice 8) :wink: ) of not wearing underwear under my jeans, we agreed that I'll be last, so that then they can get the long awaited wash. And the guy who gets them after me can see (or rather smell :D ) for himself that it is not gross at all!!!!!

The five of us agreed that we'll keep it at that, as the sequence otherwise probably would get longer and longer, and Fhunkit naturally wants to one day not too far away, have the Svenska back and enjoy all the work the four others have done to it.

And one more point: I think it's good that it is not only a Dutch project, I think the internationality adds something to it. :idea:

But those who really like the idea can easily start a similar project of their own, perhaps also with a different size.

Enough for today, and I'll be counting the days till it's my turn with this! :roll:

cameland
26th November 2006, 20:53
im down to start this with a RRDS/SSDS/BBDS in 29. or any other nudie in a 30. WHOS WITH ME?!

Steel
26th November 2006, 20:58
awesome idea, can't wait

the jeans should belong to the person who wears (thrashes) the jeans the most (through normal everyday wear) at the end of their month, just a thought?

Mr.Indigo
26th November 2006, 21:13
So 501lover, you'll be going nude under these Nudies?

(I know you're a big fan. :wink: )

501lover
26th November 2006, 21:42
Sure, Mr. Indigo (nice member name!!! :) ). What do you think?
Of course I'm gonna wear those on my skin---the only way. 8) The other four guys are from the conventional underwear-wearing majority, but they're all broad-minded and cool enough. And since I'll go last, they (the jeans, that is) probably will be washed afterwards, and if not, then only if there won't be a pressing reason to do so!!!!!

Fhunkit
26th November 2006, 21:59
When I got the jeans back from 501 they certainly WON'T be washed, because me, nudie-joch ?nd lenn probably will wear them in a circle or some for some more months before I get them back.. (or maybe not to back to me.. but to Nudie Jeans Co ? ;) )

mlee
26th November 2006, 22:30
i like the way you think, fhunkit!

onbekend
26th November 2006, 22:43
Wauw, what a great idea!
I'm looking forward to see some pics. :D

mlee
26th November 2006, 22:48
we'll definitely keep everyone posted on how it's going. there seems to be enough interest here to start another project. someone should organize it.

bilmaga
27th November 2006, 00:00
im down to start this with a RRDS/SSDS/BBDS in 29. or any other nudie in a 30. WHOS WITH ME?!

I would def. do that with you cameland except I can't wear them at work. So therefore a month of having the jeans in my possession wouldn't be as effective as others.

Too bad though because that is my size :cry:

Nudie-joch.
27th November 2006, 00:53
Wauw, what a great idea!

wanna join :P ..? we don`t have a lady in the group :roll: ..so maybe you will be the first one :D ..? hihi

een tip van de sluier, why don`t the girls of mynudies start the same project as us.. :roll: that would be really awesome.. :D :P

Fhunkit
27th November 2006, 19:27
Yeah and really sexy :p

made a kinda certificate for us :p very little piece of paper but it's funny to add ;) (for our autographs and stuff.. ) I'll post pics later

Fhunkit
29th November 2006, 08:51
http://i12.tinypic.com/4gj7u53.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/2q9w8it.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/308l5d5.jpg

Three pics of a little story thing..
And for our autographs (it's NOT the booklet that's gonna be with the jeans..)
Just a 'for fun autographs' booklet :p maybe not even a booklet haha.. only 4 pages in total (a normal piece of paper fold twice)

onbekend
29th November 2006, 15:45
Wauw, what a great idea!

wanna join :P ..? we don`t have a lady in the group :roll: ..so maybe you will be the first one :D ..? hihi

een tip van de sluier, why don`t the girls of mynudies start the same project as us.. :roll: that would be really awesome.. :D :P
It would be fun, but your too tall for me! 30/34 is too tall. In my nudies I have 32/32 or 33/32 so. :oops:

How much girls are there here? Because maybe we can do that. :P

Paco
29th November 2006, 15:59
Wauw, what a great idea!

T_T A chick running around with 501's wiener fades xDdddddd

cameland
29th November 2006, 16:22
so no one wants to do it with me? :(. im willing to sacrifice my RRDS.

501lover
29th November 2006, 16:49
Paco: :) the only jeans with "Wiener" fading at the crotch that I have are 2nd hand ones....my own 501s and Nudies have yet to develop something like that, which I don't really expect will happen.

A faded crotch looks quite cool and sexy, I find.
And if a girl would not mind...then why not????
But since this is a guy's project, a moot point anyway.

toszie
29th November 2006, 18:04
Very cool idea.

I'm a 31 or 32 waist. Anyone?

toszie
29th November 2006, 18:05
so no one wants to do it with me? :(. im willing to sacrifice my RRDS.

A 29 waist would just be too small for me, too bad I would love to join you!

cameland
29th November 2006, 18:31
god damn! cmon i know 29 is a popular size. if only i was a 31 toszie

lenn
29th November 2006, 18:38
guys remember denim stretches!!! if you start out with a 29 it will be a 31 in 2 months

toszie
29th November 2006, 19:45
yes I was thinking about that! Well than Cameland wears it than when it is stretched a little out I can wear them.. Maybe it could work. Wich fit would you take Cameland?

Steel
29th November 2006, 19:50
hey, i wear a thirty one, if you want i can jump in to this ring of craziness.

501lover
29th November 2006, 21:14
Great ideas always attract imitation.... :D :) :D :)

Steel
29th November 2006, 21:25
hmmm not imitating here, god knows i dont need anymore jeans, just wanting to have some fun, you are awefully quick to judge........ :roll:

501lover
29th November 2006, 23:30
No, steel, you got that totally wrong. Just my sense of humour.....
I think it's great that the idea is carried on to others.
And there IS that saying, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I wish you luck in setting up a Nudie "international project", and lots of fun with it and in the jeans!!!!

Peace!

Nudie-joch.
29th November 2006, 23:48
wait & see..my brain on the Svenska project.. ...

Fhunkit
30th November 2006, 00:12
Wait & See..My brain on Shipping the Svens to Nuudssjoch tomorrow.. ...

cameland
30th November 2006, 08:22
well ive already tried a ralf, jim and ola. so maybe we should do it with the even steven? im psyched for a finn or a sven really. i know im a 30 in any of the tighter models.

Dino Might!
30th November 2006, 08:30
cameland and toszie, im a 30-31 waist, id positively LOVE to take part in a project with you dudes. any fits good by me, i have jims, ralfs, and finns, i like them all and i wouldnt mind trying on a new fit either!

from the sound of things, camelands a tad smaller waist than my self, and myself a tad smaller than toszie. so start with cameland, then me, than toszie? 2 months each?

are you two still down for it? :D

p.s.- ill wear underwear, you both have my word

cameland
30th November 2006, 09:01
that is a great idea dino. Id be down for an even steven!! i dont really want to "buy" anymore nudies and this would be a great way to try them. but a finn has always fascinated me. and ive never owned a greycast before (but i dun really like it either)

oh and how is the purchase gonna happen? we all chip in for it?

Dino Might!
30th November 2006, 09:25
shit, i hadnt entirely thought that part of it through it seems.

i suppose we could all chip in, 50-60 bucks each (USD, so thats about 64-76 dollars AUS, and whatever it is wherever toszies located) if we split it 3 ways

in the end, i suppose we could decide who gets them buy betting on some world event and whoever comes closest (maybe not the best example, just the first thing that came to my mind, cant really do rock paper scissors half-way round the world)

TOSZIE! you down?

im getting excited

cameland
30th November 2006, 09:44
can you imagine the incredible honeycombs from us all being different heights. i really dont care much to keep them. id like to but i really just like to wear some different jeans for a little while.

Dino Might!
30th November 2006, 15:07
hah, i never thought about the honey combs, but if you dont care to keep them then i suppose toszie and i could figure it out somehow

where is toszie!?

p.s.- im not sure of how id be getting the cash to whoever though, you said youd sacrifice your RRDS though cameland? i dont know if you still want to or not, just thinking itd be easier since you already have the jeans, but then you wouldnt being trying on a new fit though

:?:

cameland
30th November 2006, 18:12
haha. yeah wouldnt mind sending my jeans around the world. so long as some jerk doesnt just keep them. sending them around the world gives them some good wear while i wear in some of my newer jeans. either way im happy. but at the end if i sacrifice my RRDS. id want them back....

toszie
30th November 2006, 19:03
in a hurry Ill be back in a coupple of hours guys!

Fhunkit
30th November 2006, 20:45
AAARRRGHH I HATE MY SCHOOL...

Have to send them to Nudiejoch tomorrow :d
Because I was quite late from school again... Too late to send :(

tomorrow is the day.. lallla :d

501lover
30th November 2006, 21:17
As we say in German: the joy of anticipation is the best.... sorry for the clumsy translation. And if I think how long I'll have to wait..... I'm gonna have that kind of joy for much longer than I care for.

But I guess I should devote that to my RRDS, still looks far too little used.

toszie
30th November 2006, 21:36
in a hurry Ill be back in a coupple of hours guys!

Well Cameland and Dino

I'm absolutely in! What do we do, the rrds, that would be a good idea if Cameland wants too? Or a new even steven??

Nudie-joch.
1st December 2006, 01:18
AAARRRGHH I HATE MY SCHOOL...

Have to send them to Nudiejoch tomorrow :d
Because I was quite late from school again... Too late to send :(

tomorrow is the day.. lallla :d

L.. :wink: ... haha

just send me those awesome jeans, & lett me make love with them.. :P :oops:

Dino Might!
1st December 2006, 02:54
the rrds seems like the best idea to me toszie and cameland

toszie would just have to make sure to return them in the end!

but im most certainly down, lets do it.

cameland
1st December 2006, 04:40
well i hope everyone knows my RRDS arent completly brand new. they are actually quite worn in now almost heading for their first soak. AND they are only 32 length as i am a short guy. the waist band measures 41cm laid flaid and measured straight across.

IF thats all cool then i say bye bye to my RRDS. if not though, even steven would be cool. no kims or johns though they are too tight for me. finns are okay ;)

Dino Might!
1st December 2006, 06:46
how old? 2 months worth? if so we could just think of it as getting an early start? lol

toszie what do you think? i could do 32L

cameland
1st December 2006, 07:04
well i really have no idea how long ive had it. maybe fos5 would know cos i really have no idea. the blue underneath is peeking through at the crotch and honeycombs. coming along nicely i suppose. heres a pic from maybe 2 weeks ago.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8605/photo0365fm8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Dino Might!
1st December 2006, 08:38
wear 'em for another few weeks and then send along maybe? thats my guess, they look very nice :)

id be more than glad to be the second leg on your ralfs world journey!

Fhunkit
1st December 2006, 10:35
How many people does your project have, Cameland?

By the way I'd like to know some real names.. If you don't mind, because people like Cameland..Bilmaga.. People that post often, It's nice to know real names? :d

My real name is Bas

Dino Might!
1st December 2006, 15:00
hi Bas, ill be in on the project with cameland and toszie

my real name is trevor.

cameland
1st December 2006, 15:03
ya my real name is Dominic but please call me Dom

toszie
1st December 2006, 17:08
That is great guys!
My name is Thomas by the way. Dom like Dom in Airwolf in the old days, wasn't that an Australian tv episodes. Sorry for that rubbish english

cameland
1st December 2006, 17:50
lol toszie i dont think im that old. im only 18. havent lived enough to remember that stuff.

toszie
1st December 2006, 17:51
lol toszie i dont think im that old. im only 18. havent lived enough to remember that stuff.

hahaha, I'm 18 too my friend. But didn't you watch Airwolf? Little offtopic but ok I'm the moderator. :P

cameland
1st December 2006, 18:04
lol okay SO...we basically hi-jacked this thread from lenn and his crew. But i dont think its really worth making a new thread either. Have we decided on a fit yet? or are we still on the fence?

mlee
1st December 2006, 22:33
actually i think it will be great to have all the world projects on the same thread

Nudie-joch.
1st December 2006, 22:35
just think about this, the Svenska is somewhere in Holland in a package :roll: ..damn he must be feeling very lonely right now.. :( ..

but no worries guys..when he arrives at my le`Nudie place he will be kissed & loved by ME.. :wink: :P

lenn
1st December 2006, 23:14
i have a feeling i'm getting to wear one damn sticky svenska, for some reason.

Fhunkit
1st December 2006, 23:31
Bye Svenska... Will see you again in like.. 3,5 months or so.. :roll:

I hope you're in good hands with NudieJoch!

bilmaga
2nd December 2006, 09:12
How many people does your project have, Cameland?

By the way I'd like to know some real names.. If you don't mind, because people like Cameland..Bilmaga.. People that post often, It's nice to know real names? :d

My real name is Bas

My real name is Justin.

Nice to meet you Bas :D

Dino Might!
2nd December 2006, 09:55
cameland, i say we go with your rrds!

Fhunkit
4th December 2006, 19:05
Svenska's are in Groningen - First wearer!!

Nudie-joch.
5th December 2006, 00:04
Nudie World Tour..has BEGUN.. :!: :wink:

DAY 1

here i am sitting in my cheer wearing the Straight Sven for the first time...
DAMN those jeans fit awesome.. :!: ( just like all the Nudie `s do..)
but..hmmm of course they fit&feel different then my SlimJim BlackBlack, they fit a bit loose, of course it`s the Straight Sven.. :lol: :wink: ...

normally its the Slimmie&Thinnie jeans for me, but hey whtf. the Svenska fits perfect.. :wink:
i will get used to the loose fit of the Straight Sven i`m sure of that.. :P

soso guys, here the project starts & i`m the first one.. :P ...

this is going to be an amazing project..
THAT`S ONE THING I CAN INSURANCE YOU

haha i know what you girls&boys wan`t to see :P ..you all wanna see some pics :P ..be patient because pics on there way.. :wink: ...

i`ll keep you guys in touch byebye ...

Dino Might!
5th December 2006, 03:43
cameland! lets do it! :D

tek
5th December 2006, 08:24
lol. sounds like fun.

cameland
5th December 2006, 10:22
lol im having second guesses now. i dont want to use my RRDS! too precious to me i think. yeah id be into using a new model. yee ha

501lover
5th December 2006, 19:00
Believe it or not, laugh about me if you like, but I'm really excited about the SSLE of our little world tour has arrived, the process has begun. Don't want to think how long away I am down the line until I can wear them.... :P Enjoy every moment, Nudie-joch.!!!! :D

Nudie-joch.
7th December 2006, 01:03
day 3...

& still they fit perfect & really nice.. :P

today i havent had the time to make some pics..but i will make some pics dont worry.. :lol:

i can see already a wallet mark on my right-side backpocket..
& of course the incoming crinkels.. :wink:

tonight i`m going to sleep in OUR StraightSven.. :P

bilmaga
7th December 2006, 03:46
laugh about me if you like,

Why would we laugh?
I think it's one of the coolest ideas ever!!!!

sarlo
7th December 2006, 12:02
Mzzz maybe i also want to take part of the proces.. :P but i wannabee on of the last people :P so i can really wear them freaking hard :)

ow and if you take picturtes after each week ;) you can have a diary of pics at the end and mail it to nudie :D

mlee
7th December 2006, 13:15
just try to take the same picture each time, you know, similar conditions (position, lighting, etc.). then we could put all the pics together and make
a flip book.

sarlo
7th December 2006, 13:21
Nice idea but hard to work out because not everyone has a good cam (me for example :P) but which size is the jean that will go around?

mlee
7th December 2006, 17:24
the pictures don't always have to be the best quality for it too work, but we'll see. we have a 30 x 34 svenska going around. it looks like cameland might be getting another project going too, but i'm not sure the size. i think it's slightly different than ours.

Fhunkit
7th December 2006, 22:55
the pictures don't always have to be the best quality for it too work, but we'll see. we have a 30 x 34 svenska going around. it looks like cameland might be getting another project going too, but i'm not sure the size. i think it's slightly different than ours.

it's slightly freaking more UN-limited than ours ghahaha ..

Kiddin' ;)

Nudie-joch.
7th December 2006, 23:53
day 4.

today i was walking in the Jordaan ( Amsterdam ), when i was caught by the raing..damn-IT.. :(
just a little bit bleeding on my shoes..but ah i don`t give a THING.. :wink:

oyeah Fhunkit..? they strecthed out a bit, so you wan`t them back so you can wear them..?

I DONT THINK SO !!! you just ahve to wait for :roll: about 2 months haha L..

501lover
8th December 2006, 00:11
So things start to happen to the first ever "World Tour" Nudie. My hunch is far more grave things will be ahead in the months to come! :D Shall we call it the baptising of the jeans, as traditionally that involves some water? Keep up the good work, nudie-joch.!!!!! :wink:

Fhunkit
8th December 2006, 00:11
in februari or some i'll get my baby back :d

Nudie-joch.
9th December 2006, 01:17
day 5.. :P

Soccer Voetjebal Fussball Fotboll F?tbol Calcio.. :wink: ..& so did i do tonight..i played with the ball in OUR Svenska on the street.. :!:

& now the Svenska is a little bit dirty, & again a little bit wet..

501lover
9th December 2006, 02:36
Very active guy, our first Svenska wearer..... Keep it ip! :)

Fhunkit
9th December 2006, 20:54
wet = good! :D

Just say 'I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS *same way as I want bolletje for dutch men! :p

sarlo
9th December 2006, 21:45
wet = good! :D

Just say 'I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS *same way as I want bolletje for dutch men! :p
of teh nnnn van nudie (ipv mm van mora :P)

lenn
9th December 2006, 22:35
lol @ you guys :lol:

but i also want some pics nudiejoch, post some!!!

Nudie-joch.
9th December 2006, 23:02
lol @ you guys :lol:

but i also want some pics nudiejoch, post some!!!

i didnt had the time to make some pics (Fhunkit you know that..hahaha :lol: )
beause last week i had to work all day long, so most of the time i got home very late..
sososo i wanted to make some today..but believe it or not
EMPTY BATTERY OF THE CAMERA.. :?

so i will make some tomorrow in the daylight.. :P

minoki
10th December 2006, 04:04
You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see how they look after each wear and then when they are washed....though I'd hate to be the last guy to wear them!

What are you going to do with them in the end?

sarlo
10th December 2006, 13:09
You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see how they look after each wear and then when they are washed....though I'd hate to be the last guy to wear them!

What are you going to do with them in the end?send them to nudie with the diary every one keeps everyday they wear the jeans ;)

Fhunkit
10th December 2006, 19:06
I've soccered in my rrdg's..

Lol story about yesterday, I was in enschede because of study try out @ Conservatory.
after that @ Men at work..
guy from store: Nah the rrds isn't worth for it the 160euros *whole story blabla* if you want a nice selvage jeans.. take the straight sven svenska, but it's hard to find..

me: Och gosh.. What a coincidence.. I've got these :D lol

ok not so funny just liked to tell it here haha

501lover
10th December 2006, 20:34
:lol: ...about the consideration for "the last guy who gets to wear them"....'cause that's gonna be me. Which is okay.
Only should warn everybody (no, not the usual topic, for that, refer to "nude under nudies"): I have no camera. I will sure try to have some pics made, but a really thorough "picture documentation" of my turn in the svenskas will, in all likelihood, not be possible.
In the meantime, can't wait to read more abouut the adventures of "our" svenska.... :)

Fhunkit
10th December 2006, 21:10

What are you going to do with them in the end?

After 501 I will wear them again, and maybe others? Nudiejoch and lenn... so nobody bothers to be latest ;) we just LIKE it

501lover
10th December 2006, 21:38
Aren't these guys brave? I'm proud to have found such hardcore jeans mates! :D

Nudie-joch.
12th December 2006, 14:54
FINALLY ..some requested pics.. :P

as you guys can see, i wear them a bit low.. :wink:
like i said before normally i go for the SlimThinn Fits..but ``hey i like the Svenska.. :D

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8833/svenskalj4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8055/dsc01948ox9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4587/svenska1kv7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
ow my gosh, bleeding on the RED-LINE.. :oops:

mlee
12th December 2006, 16:17
lookin' good my friend!

501: i don't have a camera right now either, but by time the svenskas make it here i'll have it figured out. i'm sure you'll figure something out, or just hit up a friend to borrow theirs for a couple weeks.

KillBill
12th December 2006, 19:45
well it's been a while since i've been here but man i really missed out on an awesome project i love the idea!!!

and nice first picture's too!!!

you guys choose a hard package to break in, but svenska's can get along real nice, it just takes a very big amount of effort.

Fhunkit
12th December 2006, 20:26
nice pics meid!
can't wait till I gettem back haha...
I hope they'll stretch enough lol

501lover
14th December 2006, 19:03
Hooray--- so finally I too can see with my very own eyes the item of all this desire and intense activity. Thx for the pics, Nudie-joch!!!!! And do treat them without any mercy, okay? :lol:

bilmaga
16th December 2006, 02:27
Are you wearing them with the cuff or was the pic just to show the bleeding on the selvage?

Nudie-joch.
19th December 2006, 19:49
heyhey thereee.. :P

the Svenska project is doing fine just fine, to be honest i dont wear the Svenska every day :roll: ..why not..? because i also want to wear my SlimJim BlackBlack.. :wink:

but..today i had to work in a factory, just to earn some extra money..
so they got a little bit dirty, & yes pics will come after some more days of wearing.. :D
but still i need to get used to the loose fit, i just prefer the SlimJim-ThinFinn..:wink:

about the fading on the Svenska, the Svenska is hard to fade..they fit loose so the fading process will take longer then my Slim&Thinn..the Svenska is really hard to break in, but i will do my best & i will keep on wearing the Svenska..
crinkels, white spots of the rain, wallet mark, damage on the condompocket.. ...

i`ll keep you guys in touch..

to bilmaga..: i turn them up, & i dont..it depends on the shoes i`m wearing..

M!ch
21st December 2006, 18:53
heyhey thereee.. :P

the Svenska project is doing fine just fine, to be honest i dont wear the Svenska every day :roll: ..why not..? because i also want to wear my SlimJim BlackBlack.. :wink:

but still i need to get used to the loose fit, i just prefer the SlimJim-ThinFinn..:wink:

about the fading on the Svenska, the Svenska is hard to fade..they fit loose so the fading process will take longer then my Slim&Thinn

Come on Nudie-joch, show some dedication to the Svenska :wink:
Your SJBB will wait for you :P
You just have to get used to the looseness of your Svenska's and believe me , since you're the first to start wearing them they're going to stretch even further on you!
The more you wear them the more you'll start loving them, they're such a great pair of jeans!!!
About the fact that they are hard to break in you are absolutely right, i'm 6 months down the road with mine and now i finally have the idea i'm getting somewhere.

Fhunkit
30th December 2006, 02:05
9 days no reply here? DAAAMN

NUDIEJOCH MAKE PICS NASTY GIRL :P
just kiddin' ...
how's it going? dirt, folds? I think no fading yet.. but honeycombs structures??

501lover
30th December 2006, 02:25
Yes, Fhunkit, I had the same thought, our little project does not seem to be as hot anymore as it was when new....but well, that's the fortune of almost all news items. Anyway, I also would be very curious to learn about the fate of the SSLE. Nudie-joch, take over!

Fhunkit
31st December 2006, 01:16
%)!, don't be afraid...
It's not that we participate in this project because it's hot, or not. It's because we want that really special jeans and maybe a memoire in Nudie Jeans Company's history!!

Well, I think this will be one of the last posts in this thread of the year hahaha...
So Every one who reads this.
A very happy newyear!!!

lenn
3rd January 2007, 22:21
aaah! tomorrow nudiejoch will have the svenska for a month... wooooooooo!! i'm gonna have it soooooon

mynudies
3rd January 2007, 22:46
You guys are awesome! I really love your dedication to Nudie. This website was recently mentioned in one of the biggest newspapers in Sweden and I'm sure your project(s) will be written about in the future.

Keep up the hard work. :D

Nudie-joch.
4th January 2007, 01:02
sorry guys for not posting pics, comments & thing a lings like that..

i`m just some days home from holiday on a island here in Holland, but ``hey i made some pics there of the Svenska..so i will steel the camera of my girlfriend & upload those pics.. :P

billysidol
4th January 2007, 03:04
now that nudie joch has a pair of TFDB coated, i do believe that this nudie world tour is dead he should pass them on to some one that will wear them every day

bilmaga
4th January 2007, 03:55
I agree, He should have been more dedicated to the jeans. I would have loved to participate in this.

Tiro
4th January 2007, 05:01
I'll second that, actually I'm third but is there a word for that? I'll third that? :lol:

bilmaga
4th January 2007, 05:02
Good enough, we know what you mean :D

Tiro
4th January 2007, 05:05
that made my day, cause sometimes, I'm typing things and when I'm like half way thrue, I don't even know what I mean myself anymore :wink:

bilmaga
4th January 2007, 06:17
It happens to the best of us :wink:

Nudie-joch.
4th January 2007, 20:03
oke guys first of all..

mlee, 501 lover, fhunkit, lenn & me, so if someone of us doenst have the time to make some pics or to post some pics please dont be such a asshole to say that the project is DEAD..!!!

the five of us we are doing to this project..& of course i know that you all wanna see some pics, but maybe you guys dont know the whole story of this project..

we are also making a booklet, where we post pics & stories in..

like i said before, i`m srry that i didnt post any pics + comments on how the project is doing, but all this kind of stuff will be found back into the booklet that i`m making right now..

but i`m just to busy with my school, fashion line, sport etc. ..so thats why i didnt post any pics or comments..
but there are pics of me wearing the Svenska & of me wearing not the Svenska..i will post some just be patient !!!

someones says that the project is dead.. :? what kind of nonsense is that..?
i mean oke``i`m not posting any pics or comments but i still do wear the Svenska, & next week i`m sending the Svenska to Lenn.. :wink:

some pics
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1583/dsc02131nb3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4724/dsc02133vp6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/39/vlieland2006en2007040ex0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

501lover
4th January 2007, 21:28
Well, of course the project is very much alive, and no one who, ignorantly, stupidly, or just plain not caring says otherwise cannot and will not change anything about that!!!

So, Nudie-joch. don't get so excited and annoyed. The five of us believe in this (and in you, I'm sure I can speak for the other 3 here) and as long as that holds, I think we can safely afford just NOT TO CARE if somebody bad-mouths our project.

So calm down, relax, okay?! :)

billysidol
5th January 2007, 01:19
my comment of the project being dead refers to the fact that in previous posts you have said you are not wearing the svenkas instead giving preference to your SJ BB and now that you have a new pair of TFDB coated, dont think youll be wearing the svenkas very much at all. NOTHING to do we posting pics.

you have gotta use your jeans!

Tiro
5th January 2007, 03:58
did you make a hole in the pocket to put the ring of your wallet chain in? that's what it looks like in the last pic, why not just attach the ring to a belt loop? :wink:

bilmaga
5th January 2007, 05:31
my comment of the project being dead refers to the fact that in previous posts you have said you are not wearing the svenkas instead giving preference to your SJ BB and now that you have a new pair of TFDB coated, dont think youll be wearing the svenkas very much at all. NOTHING to do we posting pics.

you have gotta use your jeans!

Thats the impression I got as well

Dino Might!
5th January 2007, 08:32
did you make a hole in the pocket to put the ring of your wallet chain in? that's what it looks like in the last pic, why not just attach the ring to a belt loop? :wink:

yeah what of it?

and is that a cell phone in the coin pocket? shapes wrong for a zippo

Fhunkit
5th January 2007, 12:52
You're overreacting..
He isn't obliged to wear his svenska all the time.. He sometimes sleep in them, then it's not a big deal if he wears another jeans in day sometimes..

Oh and by the way : He wasn't prefering the sj bb, he just wanted to wear them a day again! SO? ;)

Well let's make this a nice, happy good family and good stuff being- topic aight? :D

bilmaga
5th January 2007, 17:12
O.K. Fhunkit :wink:

sergio
5th January 2007, 19:24
oke guys first of all..

mlee, 501 lover, fhunkit, lenn & me, so if someone of us doenst have the time to make some pics or to post some pics please dont be such a asshole to say that the project is DEAD..!!!

the five of us we are doing to this project..& of course i know that you all wanna see some pics, but maybe you guys dont know the whole story of this project..

we are also making a booklet, where we post pics & stories in..

like i said before, i`m srry that i didnt post any pics + comments on how the project is doing, but all this kind of stuff will be found back into the booklet that i`m making right now..

but i`m just to busy with my school, fashion line, sport etc. ..so thats why i didnt post any pics or comments..
but there are pics of me wearing the Svenska & of me wearing not the Svenska..i will post some just be patient !!!

someones says that the project is dead.. :? what kind of nonsense is that..?
i mean oke``i`m not posting any pics or comments but i still do wear the Svenska, & next week i`m sending the Svenska to Lenn.. :wink:

some pics
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1583/dsc02131nb3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4724/dsc02133vp6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/39/vlieland2006en2007040ex0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sounds great... the pics look awesome... loving the denim!:wink: Also, that fashion line sounds interesting. You have a website or any pics I could see? As it happens, I have a particular fondness for fashion.:roll::D

One more thing... how long do each of you prepare to wear the Svenska's before you pass it on to it's next owner?

Fhunkit
5th January 2007, 21:02
Somewhere about a month ;)

Nudie-joch.
5th January 2007, 21:47
come on guys we are all on this site because we all love NudieJeans
( because that is what i do )..so lets be a happy family!!!

if i`m not posting any pics or comments doesnt mean that the project is dead, we are also making a booklet where we posting pics in..!
of course i know you all wanna see some pics, pics will come please just be patient..

so lets continue this project..

today i was in a store called cowboys2catwalk ( really nice store who sells NudieJeans in Amsterdam ) so i told about the Nudie project & the guy who works there was so enthousiast about the project..he almost asked if he could join us..! :lol: so..i just wanted to say that..
so..about the chain, yepsz i made a hole for the chain..why not the chain on the belt-loop ? i also do that, just change it time by time.. :wink:
about the condom-pocket, its a box that they use in the army..there was some snuff or something in it..
about the fashion line, i can make clothes & i`m a bit bussy making those clothes but..i`m not that famous yet..so no site or something.. :wink:

501lover
5th January 2007, 22:41
Selling the "Naked truth about denim" ??? :? :x Sounds fishy (VERY!) to me. I got mine free from Nudie, and I positively understand it is a free promotional item.

Dino Might!
5th January 2007, 23:02
what do you mean by that 501? is it not a cool book ir what?

501lover
6th January 2007, 00:08
Hi Dino!

On the contrary, it is very cool, and I think every serious Nudie fan should have it. It explains a great deal, has great pics in the style of the booklets, and is a testimony of the denim dedication of Nudie, which, after all, lured me away from my very long-standing 501 dedication, something that I would long have thought unthinkable.

The only point I was making was about the SELLING of the book, as it originally is a free promotional article. Of course, if someone wants it and has no chance of getting it from Nudie (also, it just may be out of print, I do not know that!!!), it still could be a good idea to buy one.

Tiro
6th January 2007, 01:31
how did u end up getting it from Nudie?

501lover
6th January 2007, 01:39
I work -among other things- as a freelance journalist and attend clothing trade shows. Got it there (bread and butter) at the Nudie booth, but only after asking more than once for it. They were out of it or simply not willing to part with one, since I'm not exactly writing for a major publication. Now it's a cherished piece of my denim collection.

billysidol
6th January 2007, 02:01
yeah the nudie world tour is awesome, lets just be happy and enjoy it with our common bond of nudie love.

is the nudie book in english?

501lover
6th January 2007, 02:03
Yes, Billy, it is!

billysidol
6th January 2007, 02:06
im a quarter dutch but cant speak a word of it, ive got the online translator working but can figure out the site, got no chance of getting the book

dave023
6th January 2007, 02:12
BTW,w hat should "the Bible" be worth, money wise??

Fhunkit
6th January 2007, 02:15
No price...
Just pay what you want to pay!

I have the book already ghehe :D

bilmaga
6th January 2007, 05:40
Me too :wink:

Tiro
6th January 2007, 15:09
gotta find a way to get my hands on it too somehow :twisted:

Fhunkit
6th January 2007, 17:42

Just bid 20euros I think haha :P

billysidol
7th January 2007, 03:40

Thought you already have it fhunkit

bilmaga
7th January 2007, 04:34
Who said he didn't?

billysidol
7th January 2007, 05:03
well he could fhunk off and give someone else a chance to get it

-nudiefive-
7th January 2007, 14:26
Selling the "Naked truth about denim" ??? :? :x Sounds fishy (VERY!) to me. I got mine free from Nudie, and I positively understand it is a free promotional item.

btw am i lost or whose selling em?i might wanna get 1 too..ive asked from nudie..but they said they are only for shops..seesh :(

Fhunkit
7th January 2007, 14:34

Thought you already have it fhunkit

It was an advice : If he wants to have that book, he just have to bid 20euros, that's what the seller's add says... ghehe

billysidol
7th January 2007, 14:38
so the sites not an auction site, you just buy it for 20 euro?

Fhunkit
7th January 2007, 14:48
Oh noo don't get me wrong..
See it like it says "asking price 20 euros" (He would like to have 20 euros for it) but you can bid...

billysidol
7th January 2007, 14:55
so is there only one copy or more?

-nudiefive-
7th January 2007, 14:58
Oh noo don't get me wrong..
See it like it says "asking price 20 euros" (He would like to have 20 euros for it) but you can bid...

hey guys im lost here..whose sellim em? :shock:

Fhunkit
7th January 2007, 16:03
I don't know.. some guy on a auction/market place www.marktplaats.nl..

He is selling ONE book.

lenn
7th January 2007, 22:33
that's nudiejoch lol

bilmaga
7th January 2007, 22:36
Thats kind of what I was thinking. I wondered why he would always advertise it in his "quote".

It's all making sense now

Nudie-joch.
8th January 2007, 00:07
ooow hi there guys, its me..

i`m owning to examples of the Nudie book, one that some really nice people gave to me..& one that i bought for 20 euros from a guy over here
there is a bid right now : 23,- ..

but please enough about this..NudieWorldTour project is doing great :P ..i`m wearing the svenska right now.. :P :wink:
yesterday i, lets say, i felt down on the street & now there are some white knee-marks :oops:..
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9976/photo0793db6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

bilmaga
8th January 2007, 01:01
what's the orange stuff on the jeans?

Nudie-joch.
8th January 2007, 01:06
what's the orange stuff on the jeans?

just the light.. :wink:

Dave Nudie
8th January 2007, 01:59
great idea lads the jeans should be very cool in the end well worn and very retro looking 8)

bilmaga
8th January 2007, 03:38
When are the jeans going to the next person?

Also, who is the next one to receive them?

lenn
8th January 2007, 12:26

i am! woooohooo \o/ i think nudiejoch is supposed to send em somewhere this week

Fhunkit
8th January 2007, 13:00

i am! woooohooo \o/ i think nudiejoch is supposed to send em somewhere this week

True, it's about a month now...

Btw. Lenn : Some friends of mine got to Amsterdam last week. I asked him to see if Bendorff is selling TF db coated & baggy bjorn. Later he called me when he was there and he said the seller said BB won't be there because it was from last collection. But new collection has also got a BB??
Bad seller, bad informed, dumb friend, what is it :D

Tiro
8th January 2007, 14:16
okeej guys call me crazy but, why don't you just meet up to exchange the svenska, seeing you both live in holland :wink:

Nudie-joch.
8th January 2007, 22:04
okeej guys call me crazy but, why don't you just meet up to exchange the svenska, seeing you both live in holland :wink:

Tiro thats what we wanted to do``the Svenska meet up``... :P

so Lenn for you..probably i`m not going to send the Svenska to you, but i`m going to deliver it personally.. :wink: SURPRISSSSSSSSE :D ...

lenn
8th January 2007, 22:28
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

and yeah fhunkit i don't know whats up with the dude at bendorff, maybe they didn't order any BB's so he might have thought it was out of the collection... i don't know who he spoke to tho.. at least he's uninformed.

501lover
9th January 2007, 00:05
Lenn and Nudie-joch: any hope that you can document this memorable occasion, the personal handing-over of the said garment, by pics?????

Nudie-joch.
9th January 2007, 00:26
Lenn and Nudie-joch: any hope that you can document this memorable occasion, the personal handing-over of the said garment, by pics?????

haha we will do this.. :lol: :P :wink:

mlee
9th January 2007, 21:56
i think everyone should burn a cd of music they're been listening to and include it in the journal. the journal should also include anything else that's been inspiring the wearer: drawings, etc. (especially of fashion designs! :wink: ) i'm sure we're all into some different things so it would be really interesting.

Nudie-joch.
9th January 2007, 22:00
i think everyone should burn a cd of music they're been listening to and include it in the journal. the journal should also include anything else that's been inspiring the wearer: drawings, etc. (especially of fashion designs! :wink: ) i'm sure we're all into some different things so it would be really interesting.

haha mlee i think you& me..we have the same opion !!! this is not the first time we have the same thought..

haha i already did this, theres a cd in the book of my favourite music.. :P
& about the drawnings & stuff :wink:

mlee
9th January 2007, 22:16
excellent!
when do they head my way?
april?

Fhunkit
9th January 2007, 22:22
hey mlee, happy newyear.
You haven't been online for ages :P

yeah.. march - april... ;)

501lover
10th January 2007, 01:38
...and mlee has a brand new avatar! Very avantgardistic, just plain red...hmmm, any explanation? I'm curious!

mlee
10th January 2007, 01:51
ummm, not much of one....just accidentaly got rid of the bird that i used to have and then realized i had deleted it off the computer as well, so after a few months of having nothing i decided to just put something up. i also figured a red box would stand out pretty well (haha). does it do the trick!?

mlee
10th January 2007, 01:54
fhunkit, happy new year to you as well!
i hope the whole world tour crew had a good one.

i've been on break from school so i've just been sleeping in every morning and taking the dog to the beach, among other random activities. i haven't really been around the computer that much.

Nudie-joch.
10th January 2007, 01:59
hi mlee :P

nice to see you back!
the Svenska is doing fine..just a couple of months ( damn this sounds so long ) & the Svenska is yours.. :wink: :D ...

im a bit busy right now, but i`m wearing the Svenska most of the time, & thats the most important thing a ling of this project :wink: ...

Nudie-joch.
14th January 2007, 15:55
tuesday is the day that i`m personally going to bring the Svenska to Lenn :P thats all i wanna say :lol: ..& that the project is doing fine!

Nudie-joch.
16th January 2007, 19:45
today is the day guys, Lenn is the new & second wearer of the Svenska!
second wearer Svenska starting today :P ..

today i personally went to Lenn to bring him the Svenska, traveling time 5 hours.. :lol:

so now we have to wait for Lenn to post some pics, comments etc. :wink:

if I look back at my time of me having the Svenska, then it was an awesome project that deserves a second round!
so Fhunkit come on ! lets go for a second round :lol: !!!
i`m really happy that I was one of the Nudie World Tour Project members & that i`m the first one of the project...

Lenn, use them HARD :oops: ..enjoy...

MHP
16th January 2007, 20:23
Sorry :lol:

lenn
16th January 2007, 22:00
i'm wearing the svenska right now! the fit is nice, although baggier than my RRDG, which i don't mind tbh. the feel of the denim is sweet, it has a rather rough texture to it.

i'll get you guys some pics tomorrow!

and i'm going to a fraternity later this evening (no, i'm not a frat kid, but one of my best friends is) and we're going to have a little drink, so the hard wearing starts tonight!

Nudie-joch.
17th January 2007, 19:57
pics pics pics, i wanna see some pics :P ..

now that my days of wearing the Svenska are done, i still hope that there will be a second round..
but..now i can focus on my ThinFinn DryBlackCoated yahooooooooe :P :D

lenn
19th January 2007, 23:00
i'm sorry i haven't posted any pics yet, i can't find the battery charger for my cam -___-;

anyway, i've worn the Svenska for 4 days now, so it's time for a little update...

hige is already forming/fading and you can even see a bit of vertical fading on the thighs

but the most important thing of all, is that i can now rock the svenska with my BRAND SPANKING NEW JEANSPALEIS NUDIE WALLET!!! WOOO

bilmaga
20th January 2007, 05:04
BRAND SPANKING NEW JEANSPALEIS NUDIE WALLET!!! WOOO

What do you mean brand new??????????

lenn
20th January 2007, 13:54
well my girlfriend got me one :D jeanspaleis apparantly made 4 more wallets... and i got one of them \o/

billysidol
20th January 2007, 16:26
you should marry that woman!

bilmaga
20th January 2007, 17:20
She is def. a keeper :wink:

lenn
24th January 2007, 14:08
ok guys, i made some pics of me wearing the svenska, i've worn it for 8 days now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Fuegan/DSC03601.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Fuegan/DSC03602.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Fuegan/DSC03605.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Fuegan/DSC03613.jpg

it's pretty baggy, i'm craving some tighter jeans now :lol:

Tiro
24th January 2007, 14:11
it's looking good man! :D

M!ch
24th January 2007, 14:56
They're looking great, you lucky bastard with your JP wallet! :wink:
My Svenska's are also that baggy on me, it's the denim that stretches like hell, but i kinda like them that way!

SoulRebel
24th January 2007, 15:26
the looking very good :shock:

-nudiefive-
24th January 2007, 16:02
awesome!!!

Julien
24th January 2007, 16:39
How many days total???
:D

Nudie-joch.
24th January 2007, 16:56
nice Lenn really nice :D ..
this is so nice, seeing the Svenska on the second wearer :lol:

bilmaga
24th January 2007, 16:56
Those look really good. :D

lenn
24th January 2007, 17:58
thanks for the compliments guys, they have been worn 33 days total now...

i'm giving the jeans a hell of a beating, been DIY'ing in my parents' new house today

Fhunkit
24th January 2007, 20:00
nice nice!!! A bit loose, but nice 8)

SiT
26th January 2007, 17:15
A bit Late but i really like the idea good luck with the tourdeNudie, jeans look really cool allready
Later

501lover
27th January 2007, 18:58
The 501 lover is back! I've been offline for the last two weeks, and positively amazed at the progress we've made in such a relatively short time.
Yes, they look mouth-watering, and on the one hand, I can hardly wait to put them on, on the other, I rejoice at the fact that they will be a lot more worn and hopefully faded by the time I will actually get to do so.

lenn
27th January 2007, 22:38
trust me 501 they will be, i've already broken in the thigh area 8) yay @ DIY'ing

Fhunkit
1st February 2007, 18:01
do you have pics of whole body & with wallet? :D

sarlo
4th February 2007, 22:16
thanks for the compliments guys, they have been worn 33 days total now...

i'm giving the jeans a hell of a beating, been DIY'ing in my parents' new house today
to bad you didn't wear the nudies when you talked to me at bendorff :P

will be getting a selvedge real soon or the prescott.. i like them but my girl ;)
ahh she bought a dry jean so what's the problem :P

lenn
5th February 2007, 13:51
allright, just drop by! i'm gonna get myself a pair of PRPS raw purple selvage next week... that jeans is one of the sexiest i've ever seen

Tiro
5th February 2007, 17:59
what's with this purple selvage all of a sudden, oni also has a purple selvage... it looks kinda weird imho...

-nudiefive-
5th February 2007, 18:22
yeah guys..makes me thinkin too :roll: purple selvage sounds outta the box..but prps with thier colourful button fly kinda look like mentos :lol: but still some of thier jeans looks alright :D

Tiro
5th February 2007, 18:37
hehe I don't like prps too much personally but I kinda like the 'mentos' buttons tho :D

just wondering what is special bout 'purple' selvage, cause it's getting used in one of the most expensive oni's and now prps has one... If I remember correctly, the color of thread used to be just to know for what factory it was... does that purple have a special meaning or anything?

I don't like the way the purple looks on Oni's purple selvage jeans tho, but hey don't like the fit either so, nothing to worry about ;)

SiT
7th February 2007, 22:27
i dont like the purple jeans.. and whats happend to the tour btw nothing is posted for a long time anyway prps in my opinion ugly

lenn
7th February 2007, 23:44
i'll post pics next sunday (when my gf gets back with the digicam) and i'll also post pics of my prps

Nudie-joch.
8th February 2007, 17:35
the Nudie Worl Tour is doing fine just fine :P ..i`m a bit busy right know with school, making clothes & stuff, but i`m also working on our Nudie Book!

it`s a book that goes with the Svenska, pics in it, stories, blabla bla etc. i`m still in charge of the book..but i`m going to send it this week to Lenn.. :wink:

but Lenn? why the fck a prps? :lol:

sarlo
8th February 2007, 19:35
the Nudie Worl Tour is doing fine just fine :P ..i`m a bit busy right know with school, making clothes & stuff, but i`m also working on our Nudie Book!

it`s a book that goes with the Svenska, pics in it, stories, blabla bla etc. i`m still in charge of the book..but i`m going to send it this week to Lenn.. :wink:

but Lenn? why the fck a prps? :lol:
mentos buttons ftw :D

maybe a meeting @ bendrff when the project has finished :P?

lenn
9th February 2007, 00:11
yea, a meeting in amsterdam could be really cool!

and why a prps? dude, if you would see the jeans you'd also want them :lol:

mjg
9th February 2007, 03:37
it's great to see y'alls project coming along well and everyone enjoying it. and yes lenn, more pics please when your girl brings the camera.

501lover
10th February 2007, 18:35
While I like the idea for sure, I'm not so certain I'll be able to make it to a meeting, although it sure would be a riot. And I wonder whether we can expect our US friend to travel to Europe for this.....after all, this is a "World Tour" :wink:
Incidentally, I have recently dreamt about our jeans project....it already has found its way into my subconscious! Now is that scary or just plain awesome... :?

Nudie-joch.
16th February 2007, 10:17
i think we need to organize a meeting day, jeanspaleis was thinking to do this but..they never ever said something about it anymore! :(
so not meeting day jeanspaleis?

oyeahhh Lenn is on vacation, wearing the Svenska (i hope) so no pics for these days :(

SiT
16th February 2007, 16:41
hopes he had a wild vacation while wearing the Svenska can't wait 4 pics

kjyuan
18th February 2007, 21:26
hey just stumbled onto this topic. This Nudie World Tour is definitely an interesting idea. The couple of you who are lucky to wear it have an awesome thing going on. keep up the project guys! i really can't wait to see the end results. Well also would like to catch up on the breaking in process along the way as well.

Nudie-joch.
19th February 2007, 22:34
MLEEWHERE ARE YOU :roll: :?: :!:

its almost youre turn to wear the Svenska!!! :P

Fhunkit
19th February 2007, 22:49
MLEEWHERE ARE YOU :roll: :?: :!:

its almost your turn to wear the Svenska!!! :P
Good one..
WHERE ARE YOU DICKASS :D

501lover
20th February 2007, 23:14
Now now, Fhunkit- I share the concern about mlee, he seems not to have been logged into our forum here since Jan.10th, but I don't think we should call each other names!
Has anyone tried to mail him on his private mail address?
I can't imagine that he has lost interest in our project, unless something grave has happened, which we certainly won`t hope.

Fhunkit
20th February 2007, 23:38
call each other names!

Hey it's not meant to accuse;) it's more like 'hey where aree youuhouu:P' But I think you know that;)

501lover
20th February 2007, 23:50
Well yes, of course I do.
But

[

WHERE ARE YOU DICKASS :D[/size]

could easily be misunderstood as being a little more than a friendly reminder, don't you think?

Anyway, hope for a mail from you!

Cheers!

mlee
23rd February 2007, 08:21
MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!!! :shock:

joking!
i've been getting the business from several circles
of friends for falling off the face of the earth. ha.
school sucks this semester. all reading and annoying busy
work assignments. not what i wanted for my last
semester. ohh well. my birthday is sunday. i'll be an
old man at 27! no offense 501 (you're older than 27 right?).

is it really almost my turn with the svenskas?! :P

Fhunkit
23rd February 2007, 08:38
MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!!! :shock:

joking!
i've been getting the business from several circles
of friends for falling off the face of the earth. ha.
school sucks this semester. all reading and annoying busy
work assignments. not what i wanted for my last
semester. ohh well. my birthday is sunday. i'll be an

I'M SO GLAD YOURE BACK!!!
Wow.. It really has been a long time buddy :D

So how are you? School just as busy?
Yay I'll get the svenskas soon and then you're the next :D

Nudie-joch.
23rd February 2007, 14:19
mlee is back..OYEAHHH :P

erchii
23rd February 2007, 15:38
i'll post pics next sunday (when my gf gets back with the digicam) and i'll also post pics of my prps

have you took the pics already and forgotten to upload them or you haven't took them already? i'm very excited how they look now :wink:

Nudie-joch.
23rd February 2007, 15:42

have you took the pics already and forgotten to upload them or you haven't took them already? i'm very excited how they look now :wink:

lenn is not home yet :wink: ..i think this sunday.

erchii
23rd February 2007, 15:44
ooh okay,, i'll wait :wink:

501lover
24th February 2007, 01:23
i'll be an

Hi, man, it IS good to know that you're back ! :D

And if you consider yourself an old man at 27, then I'm a corpse, a mummy, something of that sort. :(

In this sense: belatedly happy birthday!

lenn
26th February 2007, 22:28
i'm back!

haven't been able to ski in the jeans as it was just too damn warm for that, and no, i didn't want to go skiing in just jeans. i'm sending the jeans to fhunkit this week :) and i'll finally fukcin update this thread with pics

Nudie-joch.
26th February 2007, 22:57
oyeah look who`s back 8) ..how ya doing Lenn :P :roll:

mlee
2nd March 2007, 02:12
so the jeans change hands/legs again!? :o
this is exciting indeed! so they'll be leaving
the country and entering another one in
early april. i'm already thinking of the places
i want to go and the things i want to do in the
svenskas. if people want them to take a bath
i can always go gorge jumping and make sure
i get a good picture. i may even keep them
an extra week or two so that i can wear them
at my graduation. :wink:

ps. in response to the questions above...yes,
school is still ridiculously busy. i pulled an
all-nighter for studio on tuesday night and i'm
pulling another one tonight to write a paper.
and don't worry 501, i don't consider myself
old and neither should you. it's just funny in
my situation cause everyone i hang out with
here is 6 or 7 years younger and they forget
how old i am until my birthday and then the
jokes start flying. but, in all honesty i initiate
the majority of them cause it makes people
laugh. :roll:

501lover
10th March 2007, 13:00
Hi everyone---I have been offline for a while, so it probably is prudent to resurface.

I share the exitement of mlee, and hold my breath until it finally will be my turn to wear these jeans. Mlee, are you serious about taking them to a bath? Or don't we want to keep them dry?

And yes, joking about it probably IS the best way to approach the good old (!) topic of getting older.... only my sense of humour has its good and less than good days....does'nt work always!

I'll devote as much time as possible to my RRDS, until I can eventually put on those Svenskas that I absolutely have the hots for! :P

erchii
10th March 2007, 16:51
hej lenn? do you already got pics? cause i'm curious how they look now

Nudie-joch.
11th March 2007, 22:11
.............. :roll: lenn???

erchii
11th March 2007, 22:57
nobody knows where lenn is hanging around or what he's doing? he can't be disappeared or something :roll:

bilmaga
12th March 2007, 01:44
He skipped town with your svenskas :lol:

Sorry, that is no laughing matter.

I wish there was more pics throughout this tour. I really would have liked to see how these jeans have progressed.

tion4->
12th March 2007, 03:28
The jeans look not bad thus far!

I would have to agree with Bilmaga...not nearly enough pictures throughout the tour...

Tiro
12th March 2007, 10:10
lenn was supposed to post some new pictures wasn't he?
but then he went AWAL... :?

SiT
14th March 2007, 02:21
yeah strange and i really want to see some pics its bin a long time

white_nudies
14th March 2007, 03:11
what is happening here
post some pics pronto

tion4->
14th March 2007, 03:43
what is happening here
post some pics pronto

ditto!!

erchii
14th March 2007, 17:26
what i've heard from Fhunkit he's very busy with school, that's more important now than this for sure. but he would send the jeans to Fhunkit he said.

Fhunkit
14th March 2007, 19:28
Hellooo guys,

Yes that was what lenn told me on the phone..
But he said he would send them wednesday, and that's today, so I hope he has sent them :D

tion4->
16th March 2007, 08:13
yawn

I'm actually really looking forward for you to get them!

mxjxharris
16th March 2007, 09:45
This is the best idea ever! I love it!

Fhunkit
20th March 2007, 16:34
I've got my baby back!!

I really like how they've changed..
Well as the owner of the svenska's, I really enjoy the fact that I can wear em again :D

Well pics will come... ;)

B.

Fhunkit
20th March 2007, 18:08
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5518/svens1gq3.jpg
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/356/svensbackbo4.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5741/svensfrontrm7.jpg

that pic was taken with 5 minutes of wear.. I came from school and I was like 'YEAHHH THEY ARE HERE'..
I wear em lower now, but they had to stretch in a few hours :P
and the front picture has been a little bit up contrasted... because of the dark