PDA

View Full Version : Stop posting 1day, 1weak 2 weaks "we allready know"

Vincent
23rd November 2006, 18:21
c'mon, we all know what those jeans look like! we all had them and we've seen the 18379978247 photos about them ok?

please !

thx :!:

Vincent
23rd November 2006, 18:22
lol that was some real good english :? sorry for that!

SoulRebel
23rd November 2006, 18:43
what do you meann?

yiggabob
23rd November 2006, 18:47
he means not to post pics of jeans when you just get them (like i did :lol: ..SORRY), because everyone knows how they look when they are new

MHP
23rd November 2006, 19:03
I totally agree! But I think "how-does-these-nudies-fit-me pics" is ok.

Vincent
23rd November 2006, 20:16
yep thats what i mean! and i agree with the "seehowtherefitonmepictures!"

toszie
23rd November 2006, 23:15
Ok, well it is ok you said this and you have a point we don't need pics of new nudies. But we do need pics of people wearing their nudies so lets not give any critics on people WEARING their new nudies. Keep that in mind. :wink:

Naoto the Zombie
24th November 2006, 00:09
Well, I wouldn't mind if people want to upload their new Nudies. That's fine with me really. In fact, I'd utilise these pictures as fit guide. (But they should be informative, though)

Chill out! :D

Paco
29th November 2006, 14:09
Well, I wouldn't mind if people want to upload their new Nudies. That's fine with me really. In fact, I'd utilise these pictures as fit guide. (But they should be informative, though)

Chill out! :D
Ehr.. indeed Nudie forum? it isn't a crime to post pictures of your nudies then.. :S

vee_dub
29th November 2006, 14:14
haha How about SJDB...2 months still loooks like brand new. No fade at all.

Paco
29th November 2006, 14:20
haha How about SJDB...2 months still loooks like brand new. No fade at all.
WEAR WEAR WEAR

Rehab
29th November 2006, 16:26
I think for those of "us/you" you have nudies or even several pairs forget how great that first pair is.

If you don't want to look at them, don't. Pretty simple really. Frankly, I don't check out all of them, but if people are excited, as I was, when I got my RRDS... Let them post.

We should be friendly and inclusive, forums begin to suck when people look down on the newcommer as a waste of their time. Remember we were all that way at some point.

Rehab

Lou2006
29th November 2006, 16:30
putting up a pic of your new nudies is fine!!
but then show us again in 5 months. as long as its not week one, week two, etc, then its a good reference point to how your project started out!!! :twisted:

cameland
29th November 2006, 17:30
i dunno if you know. but all new nudies look the same.

lenn
29th November 2006, 17:40
i only think it's ok to do when wearing them, so others can check out the fit... photographing some new jeans laying down on the floor is pretty useless indeed

Lou2006
30th November 2006, 00:47

really cameland? you surely area a genius.
if this is a forum where we can post the progress of wearing in our dry jeans, surely how they began is important.

and no, they dont all look the same, because slim jeans on your fat arse looks a whole lot worse than on someone slim. stick to BB

twit.

billysidol
30th November 2006, 02:44
look i think that people just get pumped and excited when they get a new pair of jeans and wanna show them off to people who appreciate them

mjg
30th November 2006, 03:01
look i think that people just get pumped and excited when they get a new pair of jeans and wanna show them off to people who appreciate them

i agree with you "billy" i know i was excited when i get new jeans, however i don't usually post pictures because i'm too lazy to resize the photos. but if they post the when they're new then they should post them months and years later.

cameland
30th November 2006, 07:19

really cameland? you surely area a genius.
if this is a forum where we can post the progress of wearing in our dry jeans, surely how they began is important.

and no, they dont all look the same, because slim jeans on your fat arse looks a whole lot worse than on someone slim. stick to BB

twit.

you know ive already said that fit pics are cool by me because i know they helped me pic out my first pair. i was refering to people just laying them out on the ground and taking pics. that is really silly if you ask me unless its a new model or wash.

gees you get upset easily, calling me a twit and all. i wasnt even one of the first people saying it was bad!

Epilogue
30th November 2006, 08:34
I'm with Cameland. I just don't see any advantages in showing pics of new dry jeans. It's just spaming the server and the gallery runs slower. We all know the dry versions. The only thing I would suggest is a fit guide gallery in which people want to show or ask about their size. Excitement or not, it's more like an exhibition of the people in our modern times, rather than showing the jeans. Everyone one wants to show what cool jeans their have and how cool they are (myspace and youtube phenomenon), but hey guys, we do have the same...Zzzzzzzzzz....

Lou2006
2nd December 2006, 01:49
i'm sorry cameland
lets never fight again
yawn

Steel
2nd December 2006, 02:07
LOOK, this is a web community, open, free, and supposedly friendly.

if owners wish to post pics of new jeans, thats fine by THEM maybe not me, but they have the right. we as members of this community need to be supportive of all phases of this hobby, noobs like myself and veterans like Cameland, i personally have been helped by cameland in the past, and i did not see reason in his previous remark to call him a "twit", thats just simply childish, as is starting a thread on the topic of posting ones pictures of recently aquired jeans. Sarlo? is there a problem with people being excited about there jeans?

lets have fun and enjoy this hobby, in our own ways...peace

Epilogue
2nd December 2006, 02:52
There will be no enjoyment if you need an half hour to come into the gallery because of the useless pics that spam the server. That's the truth. I don't need to see jeans I already know. My opinion.

cameland
2nd December 2006, 04:08
Epi is right. the pics fill up the gallery with un-needed pictures. We dont pay for this forum to be put up and we should help keep things flowing as they should be.

I think its fine to have "do my new nudies fit me good?" type threads where opinions can be made as i enjoy seeing the fits on different bodies. but the gallery is exactly that, a gallery. A place where people can enjoy pictures of nicely worn in jeans that they can aspire to in the coming months or years.

It really just helps the newbies who come in looking to see how different fits/denims fade differently. i know when i joined i spent alot of time scrolling through the pages upon pages of pics in the gallery and having 1 week old nudies doesnt really help.

sorry guys!

cameland
2nd December 2006, 04:15
oh and steel - im in no way a veteran on this forum. i only joined like 5 months ago i just posted heaps in my first month or two. The real vets are people like Epilogue, Sarlo, Toszie etc...

Steel
2nd December 2006, 04:23
word, agreed

Lou2006
7th December 2006, 05:06
just to stick to my guns...
most of the people that have opposed new nudie shots also posted their new nudies when they first joined up. if the server had a problem letting us put up pics that would be up to sarlo or another moderator, thats their job.

secondly, there are photo areas for pre-washed and other brand jeans, and these are not necessarily dry and may not change with time (although my pre-faded FG's have changed considerably) however the site has still given us the opportunity to post pics there.

essentially, i think it is up to the site admin and not the users as to what can and cant be posted, and until we hear different, this is a free international forum and anyone should be free to post what they want.

oh and cameland, sorry in my rash response, i just dont believe in forums being moderated by anyone but the, erm, moderaters.

word to the mother! :)

billysidol
7th December 2006, 05:23
just make a photo section for new jeans or something like that, dont know if its been suggested before couldnt be bothered reading this whole thread of whinges

Lou2006
7th December 2006, 05:35
right on
perhaps that is a good idea.
sarlo?

Marlowe
7th December 2006, 10:31
lol, guys does this s**t really matter? i don't notice the photo forums being filled up with 50 new photos a day or anything, so it's not like we're in much danger of missing out that elusive pair of just-washed nudies that were worn for 10 years without a wash.

seriously, chill out. i skip over the new-nudie pictures 'cause yeah they're not that interesting. i suggest you all do likewise.

peace