PDA

View Full Version : My Thin Finn Black Black ( With Pictures)

SoulRebel
19th November 2006, 19:00
Here are some requested pictures of my Thin Finn BB
Sorry for the pictures with some kind of Snow on them, i think my Camera Lens is little bit dusty

The Front
http://static.flickr.com/100/300951908_a12ab0e196.jpg

The Back
http://static.flickr.com/99/300951905_5d73ca706e.jpg

Closer Back
http://static.flickr.com/99/300951909_662fac9aed.jpg

The Side
http://static.flickr.com/100/300951911_7aeb6416d5.jpg

mathew
19th November 2006, 19:14
where did you buy?

SoulRebel
19th November 2006, 19:29
Bendorf Amsterdam

mr.jones
19th November 2006, 19:47
thanks for the pics :wink:

they look good on you!

bilmaga
19th November 2006, 20:50
lookin good :)

Nudie-joch.
19th November 2006, 20:51
Bendorff I knew that.. :wink:

they look nice dude.. :P :D

now you guys waiting for some pics of me wearing my SlimJim BlackBlack.. :D :P i will make some... :wink:

about the size..did you go for a size down, size up, normal size..??? :roll:

mathew
19th November 2006, 20:53
i think i like one size smaller on those....

SoulRebel
19th November 2006, 23:36

2 sizes up :evil: i know you all size down but i like my thinns some bigger so my balls can breath

Nudie-joch.
19th November 2006, 23:47

2 sizes up :evil: i know you all size down but i like my thinns some bigger so my balls can breath

2 sizes up.. :shock:

i did that with my ThinFinn DryStretch..i`m not wearing them anymore, because they are way to big.. :wink: :( :cry:

bilmaga
19th November 2006, 23:54
As far as being ballcrushing. I can't see how the finn falls into that category. I sized down on my finns and because they have such a low yoke, I had plenty of room (more then my jims)

mathew
20th November 2006, 00:12
if you dont want that tight: buy the slim jim.. the thinn is only cool super tight !!!!

Vincent
20th November 2006, 01:56
2 sizes up! wear them super low on hips

bilmaga
20th November 2006, 01:58
My finns have stretched quite a bit. They sit low on my hips now and I went down a size. But I also like how they are really tight on the legs when you size down.

SoulRebel
20th November 2006, 12:10
oke maybe 2 sizes up is to much, and not tottaly true maybe i want to be a 30 w but i am a 31/32
but i the BB are still are pretty thight, and when i fitted a 30 it was not pretty nice. I like the way they are fitting.

You think they don't look good?

Nudie-joch.
20th November 2006, 20:56
oke maybe 2 sizes up is to much, and not tottaly true maybe i want to be a 30 w but i am a 31/32
but i the BB are still are pretty thight, and when i fitted a 30 it was not pretty nice. I like the way they are fitting.

you like them..you love them..& thats important.. :wink:

i think they look nice dudie.. :D :P ..but i went two sizes up with my ThinFin DryStretch..& they are way to big... :wink: :(

SoulRebel
21st November 2006, 00:50

you like them..you love them..& thats important.. :wink:

i think they look nice dudie.. :D :P ..but i went two sizes up with my ThinFin DryStretch..& they are way to big... :wink: :(

I just gotta use my Jeans, Use and Use.

Ps. NudieJoch you got a SjBB you just wear them and don't wash them? just rock them to death? never wash? 6 months wash?
i thought if you wash it manny times it's gonna fade like faboulous right?

alain
21st November 2006, 01:04
anyone in the neiberhood of amsterdam know where i can get a slim jim dry ore slim jim dry japan. Im going to amsterdam saturday. Does bendorff stil have does. Dont want RR anymore sized down and after 2 month to ****ing big have the shit in pants look but wil wear it till 8 month ore something so it wil finally schrink a litte bit. But any suggestions where i should go in amsterdam

cheers

Nudie-joch.
21st November 2006, 10:24
to SoulRebel..i never ever never going to wash my SJBB.. :wink: i wan`t to keep the black colour with some nice white fading.. :P :D ..around my crotch, pockets, knee-marks.. :wink: :P

NEVER WASH.. :!:

SoulRebel
21st November 2006, 14:44
Oops and then i was famous, my pics made it al the way to ML75.nl

http://www.ml75.nl/?page=2&id=205816&p=3

oke they are hating my skinny jeans, but iam famous.

M!ch
21st November 2006, 21:05
LOL, and you're not even wearing them very tight, look at how the topic is called 'lauheid', pretty sad! :lol:
I think the fit is great as they are right now and they look awesome with chucks.

mathew
21st November 2006, 21:26
yeah i hate that talk..
really dutch: always to late with everything..... look at sweden, london : a lot tight jeans... now the girls only wear the tight jeans.... also way to late !!!!

Nudie-joch.
21st November 2006, 23:00
yeah i hate that talk..
really dutch: always to late with everything..... look at sweden, london : a lot tight jeans... now the girls only wear the tight jeans.... also way to late !!!!

TRUE.. :wink: ...

& the gilrs imitate each other..( i really hate that :evil: ..) create you own style ductchie girlsss...

damn.. when i was wearing my ThinFinn for the first time, people where laughing at me ( i don`t care ) & now after months & months you see some more ThinFinn `s at boys... :wink:

mathew
21st November 2006, 23:11
yeah i hate that talk..

TRUE.. :wink: ...

& the gilrs imitate each other..( i really hate that :evil: ..) create you own style ductchie girlsss...

damn.. when i was wearing my ThinFinn for the first time, people where laughing at me ( i don`t care ) & now after months & months you see some more ThinFinn `s at boys... :wink:

true.. the girls in holland dress the same its so boring !!!
i dont see much guys with thin finns...

erchii
22nd November 2006, 00:28
i 'never seen them on a guy here in overijssel except me... im the first one here, but they don't laugh me out or something, no comment on my jeans,, but yes create your own style, just be unique 8)