PDA

View Full Version : Any one snowboard here?

Jenova
13th November 2006, 02:02
does any snowboard here? If so what kind of gear do u guys have and how long have you been snowboarding for?

mee first, i have a Burton cruzer'06 board, burton customs bindings'06 and lamar boots :(

Lou2006
13th November 2006, 02:04
yeah man ive been boarding for about 3 years
i have an option freeride, burton bindings and dc boots.
word to the mother!

Jenova
13th November 2006, 02:18
NICE!! :D
i was just at a ski resort on friday with my friends. cuz that was the first day they open!! so i was good there was more than 27 centimeters of fresh snow has been reported the past four days. :wink:

Siddhartha
13th November 2006, 08:06
Yeeeah dude,
i was at sunshine on friday
and c.o.p. has a little park open too

alain
13th November 2006, 15:50
snowboard for 10 years now started when i was 8:D love to do it only go twice a year. I think when im going snowboarding in march im gonna wear my nudies :D. Maybe get some xrta fading:D

alain
13th November 2006, 15:51
i have a nidecker mointain have 6 years now so time for a new one, with soft boots. dunno what brand.

captain yellow shirt
13th November 2006, 17:44
Ive been riding for 5 years now. I prefer Freeride but hit the Park as well from time to time. I ride Burton UnInc 158 with Burton P1md bindings and Vans Danny Kass boots. This season is starting out slow in CA looks like its gonna be a bad 1 in Mammoth ><. I hope one day to go across the pond and hit some European slopes :) .

Jenova
14th November 2006, 01:40
Yeeeah dude,
i was at sunshine on friday
and c.o.p. has a little park open too

sweet i was at sunshine on friday too!! i might saw u there lol :mrgreen:

Jenova
14th November 2006, 01:43
snowboard for 10 years now started when i was 8:D love to do it only go twice a year. I think when im going snowboarding in march im gonna wear my nudies :D. Maybe get some xrta fading:D

oh 10 years? u must be a pro!
aha with snowboarding with nudies not a good idea unless u dont fall, then u would be wet ...

Jenova
14th November 2006, 01:48
Ive been riding for 5 years now. I prefer Freeride but hit the Park as well from time to time. I ride Burton UnInc 158 with Burton P1md bindings and Vans Danny Kass boots. This season is starting out slow in CA looks like its gonna be a bad 1 in Mammoth ><. I hope one day to go across the pond and hit some European slopes :) .

nice i wish i got a pair of P1 bindings!! i heard Ride bindings are really nice but also they cost u alot. im gonna get the burton moto07 boots they look pretty nice, plus they are a bit cheaper than other burton boots too.
yea i would go to europe some of the ski resorts are soo nice.

Jenova
14th November 2006, 01:51
i have a nidecker mointain have 6 years now so time for a new one, with soft boots. dunno what brand.

nice to knw :)

Siddhartha
14th November 2006, 02:35
i also have P1-md bindings!!

Nudie-joch.
14th November 2006, 21:26
snowboarding..? nah not for me guys.. :wink:

lenn
14th November 2006, 21:33
first time i went skiing was when i was 8 years old, and i went skiing/snowboarding almost every year... god i love wintertimes for that one week

cory_ostertag
14th November 2006, 23:42
been snowboarding for 8 or 9 years now.

I have a capita unorthodox with union force bindings, and a rome agent LE with t9 scotty whitlake bindings.

Jenova
15th November 2006, 00:33
i have been snowboarding for about 3 years