PDA

View Full Version : Streching and shrinking

coq*
9th November 2006, 15:26
I?m going to buy a pair of a raw Thin Finns but ainth sure about the size. The 30/32 fit me perfect but I have heard that they will get quite big when u have used them for a while so im thinking of taking a pair of 29/32 instead so they will become perfect fit for me after som eusing.
Here?s the other problem though: if I take the 29/32 im afraid they will shrink when I wash them (which won?t happen for a long time :) ) Do u guys think they will shrink so much I won?t be able to use them after a wash?

Nudie-joch.
9th November 2006, 23:16
just go one size down from your normal size..so go for 29-32.. :wink:

after the first wash they are really tight again, but just like the beginning they wil stretch again..so just do it & go for one size down from your normal size.. :wink: :) :P

Do u guys think they will shrink so much I won?t be able to use them after a wash?
NOT TRUE..they shrink some( JUST BE CAREFUL WITH WASSING )..you still wil be able to wear them.. :wink: :D :P

kdtf
9th November 2006, 23:39
I have had exactly the same issues with my thin finns, I did end up going down a size and while they have stretched a little I sure dont want them to shrink any around the waist when washed. What I am doing now is wearing them low on my hips so they stretch as much as possible around the waist.

Another thing that I have found is that going a size larger make the finns looser around the thighs which I think looks a bit weird with them being tight around the knees and calves.

SoulRebel
9th November 2006, 23:52
Another thing that I have found is that going a size larger make the finns looser around the thighs which I think looks a bit weird with them being tight around the knees and calves.

i oversized my finns with two sizes in the waist. and i think it just looks so much cooler. look in my thin finn dry strech topic and you can see some pics.

erchii
10th November 2006, 16:01
it looks good but i think it looks not as a thin finn used to be looking.. i've got also a thin finn dry stretch, i sized one size up (32/32) my ralfs are 31-34... but they sit not tight on my upperlegs but on my they sit a bit thight, and if you wear a belt they don't stretch much in the waist i think

coq*
12th November 2006, 15:09
tnx for the tips. I think I will probably take the 29/32

bentchamber
27th November 2006, 09:01
I usually wear a 34 and i got the 33/34 thin finns in dry black...
im pretty tall, but how should i be wearing the jeans to get them nice?
should it be a 24/7 thing? should i wear them lower or higher on the hips, higher means like no stacking, lower = stackign..
ahh
so hard!
help?

coq*
4th December 2006, 19:21
Do u guys know how much they shrin on the lenght after the first wash?

Jakob
16th January 2007, 22:36
I have worn TFDB for 3 months, everyday. They haveb't got any fadign yet AND they haven't stretched out. But they have never been to tight in the waist though.