PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn black black

Milk_oh
6th November 2006, 20:15
Hey! I am so sorry but I just have to get some answers wich I think I couldnt find. I really tried to find them. I found something like it but nnot exactly the answers I must have!!! Please help!

Ok how much do they actually strech?
Do they shrink?
If I buy them pretty loose will they still stretch? I have 31 on RR and they are baggy. 30 on SJ and those are not tight. I tried 31 on Finn and they fitted very nice, But will they stretch much? They were not to loose and not tight either. I reallt dont know! I once tried Finn in 29 and it looked sooooo bad! But I did get into them. Is 31 to big you think?

Nudie-joch.
6th November 2006, 21:43
Hey! I am so sorry but I just have to get some answers wich I think I couldnt find. I really tried to find them. I found something like it but nnot exactly the answers I must have!!! Please help!

Ok how much do they actually strech?
Do they shrink?
If I buy them pretty loose will they still stretch? I have 31 on RR and they are baggy. 30 on SJ and those are not tight. I tried 31 on Finn and they fitted very nice, But will they stretch much? They were not to loose and not tight either. I reallt dont know! I once tried Finn in 29 and it looked sooooo bad! But I did get into them. Is 31 to big you think?

how tighter they are..how bigger the stretching.. :wink:

i have the SlimJim BlackBlack..& they look so censored awesome..so the colour is a good choice.. :wink: :D :P

SoulRebel
18th November 2006, 17:16
i got some thin finn BB and the colour looks awesome the fit is super i love them

Nudie-joch.
18th November 2006, 21:04
i got some thin finn BB and the colour looks awesome the fit is super i love them

nice dude really nice.. :wink: :D :P ..you have choosing a awesome pair of jeans..& a awesome colour.. :wink:

BLACK WILL BE THE COLOUR SPRING 2007.. :wink: :!:

mr.jones
18th November 2006, 21:33

...chance for pics while wearing?

would be great 8)

bilmaga
18th November 2006, 23:44
black black is a pre-wash so as far as stretching or shrinking, it will be no more than any of your other pre-wash.

SoulRebel
19th November 2006, 01:40

...chance for pics while wearing?

would be great 8)

i think i can make some tomorow when i have some time.

MarcCologne
30th November 2006, 12:59
Yeah - some pics of your Finns while wearing them would be really great!

I've got two pairs of the TF BB and I love them.
I love the colour, the fit, the tightness at my legs...
I wear them every day for several weeks now - they are my favourite jeans at the moment!

SoulRebel
30th November 2006, 16:27
Yeah - some pics of your Finns while wearing them would be really great!

I've got two pairs of the TF BB and I love them.
I love the colour, the fit, the tightness at my legs...
I wear them every day for several weeks now - they are my favourite jeans at the moment!

i posted them already here. just look here in the finn corner