PDA

View Full Version : Ask a gay man

Mr.Indigo
6th November 2006, 14:39
Hey anybody caught this guy's videos on YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=WilliamSledd

His advice on denim...

- Do not wear skinny jeans unless you are in a band
- Do not wear baggy jeans unless you are in a gang
- Do not wear carpenter jeans unless you are a carpenter

:lol: I have to say I kinda agree with him :wink:

nongnhum
6th November 2006, 15:00
don't listen to them, bitches.
just wear what you like

countach_23
6th November 2006, 15:21
mmmm, i dont agree with him or her..these two have one certain style in their mind and thats to wear sophisticated clothes all the ****in time day month and year....

noww listenn upppp..heres the deal...u just dont go for one style !! naa u have to change ur style around the clock..and thats what i do..

i wear slim cuts but not as slim as thin fin coz it doesnt suit me..but i do like and wear slim cuts coz it shows how ur lower body formed and espicially the thighs parts for the chicks out there to check whether u have good muscles up there..

however i also go for the relax fit if id like to give 2 of my balls some breather and having fun relaxing during the day..

and if im going somewhere where im gonna alot of activities where i think i might play football ill go for the baggy look..u dont wana play footie with ur sophisticated jeans and **** them up..

id say change ur style around the clock, and wear wat suits u..

these 2 have one certain look in their mind...

PEACE OUT

Matthias1977
6th November 2006, 15:46
They try to be funny, but they ain't funny. I think that's the point.

Opeth
6th November 2006, 16:01
that dude is really supergay, how cares what other people think as long as you feel good in what your wearing!

nongnhum
6th November 2006, 16:08
They try to be funny, but they ain't funny. I think that's the point. :lol:

Fhunkit
6th November 2006, 16:36
That guy is a shame for the gays over the whole world.. that guy is really crap.. and the girl too =/

Nudie-joch.
6th November 2006, 22:13
it is a HAPPY GAY.. :wink:

think they are funny & they not really not funny at al.. :wink:

but they are right on some points..i mean wear what you want to wear, but i think a pair of skinny jeans look much nicer on a skinny person then on a fat person.. :wink:

mjg
7th November 2006, 02:26
the location says KENTUCKY.

Kentucky people, they have no idea what they're talking about.

Jeremy
7th November 2006, 12:13
Do NOT give advice on denim unless you know what the **** you're talking about.

Lou2006
7th November 2006, 12:56
im not a gay-basher but why is it gay dudes (ie all my gay friends) always think they have great taste in clothes just cause theyre gay? too much queer eye tv i guess....

VolitioN
7th November 2006, 13:46
because the homosexual stereotype take more care in how they dress and how they look. more so than heterosexual stereotype (before the whole meterosexualthing anyway). so they have a bigger genuine interest in fashion. and with interest comes knowledge!

lenn
7th November 2006, 14:37
jesus christ that was gay

mr.jones
7th November 2006, 15:53
They try to be funny, but they ain't funny. I think that's the point. :lol:

:!:

radiothesos
7th November 2006, 18:28
Chances are that guy shops exclusively at his local mall, considers Diesel jeans to be "top of the line," has never heard of Milan, and has no idea what a Beatle boot is.

Kentucky isn't a bad place, but that kid broadcasting his opinion and people taking it as legitimate advice is.

Matthias1977
7th November 2006, 20:38
Anyone can post their opiniion if they choose to do so. But the guy tries to represent the "gay man". That's not okay, and it's not fair to all the gay people of the world! 8)

Nudie-joch.
7th November 2006, 20:39
HAPPY GAY..

Lou2006
9th November 2006, 13:08
jesus christ that was gay

:lol: lol you said it brother :lol:

captain yellow shirt
9th November 2006, 23:24
OMG i feel now feel dumber for watching that video. :oops: