PDA

View Full Version : Which Finn.

SoulRebel
4th November 2006, 13:12
i have a question about wich thin finn this is.

http://www.nudiejeans.com/images/feel/puddle.jpg

wich finn is the guy wearing on the left? Or is it not a finn?

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/305/afbeelding2ix7.png
but on the collection thing on the nudie site where al the models hung next to each other there is a simmiliar model.

i thought is was the oascar dark worn

am i right?

Vinyljunkie
4th November 2006, 15:01
This guy is wearing his worn out Dry Blue Finn, 100% ! 8)

SoulRebel
4th November 2006, 15:15
oke anybody knows where in Holland around Haarlem to get Thin Finn dry blue? and what are the cost?

erchii
4th November 2006, 16:22
mo i don't, but vinyljunkie has it right. the guy on the left wears a well worn pair of Thin Finn Dry. i know it for sure cause i asked it nudie on their site

Vinyljunkie
4th November 2006, 19:30
Soulrebel,

few month ago I found some Dry Finns at MenAtWork in Venlo, don?t konw
they have em in stock in Haarlem aswell :!: :?:

Mitch_Nudie
4th November 2006, 19:54
mail to info@jeanspaleis.nl als we je maat hebbe sturen we je ene op!

anthonyf
5th November 2006, 06:29
anyone know what kind of shoes the guy on the far right is wearing?

Fhunkit
5th November 2006, 09:54
anyone know what kind of shoes the guy on the far right is wearing?

these are quicks.. ;)
Don't know exactly which ones

SoulRebel
5th November 2006, 20:44
anybody some more pics of the dry blue, i can't find some right ones on the internet.

Airfix Pilot
5th November 2006, 20:49
Just to clarify, Dry Blue do not look like this when you buy them. They are solid dark blue and unwashed. As you wear them they fade naturally and combined with washing the indigo gradually comes out of the fabric...It is impossible to buy a pair of jeans exactly like this, but that's part of the beauty; after months of wear and use with dry jeans you will land up with a pair of jeans entirely unique to you.

lenn
5th November 2006, 21:55
http://www.hauntedventures.com/RastaImposta/NoShitSherlock.jpg

no shit sherlock

M!ch
5th November 2006, 23:31
:lol: LOL
btw. those Quicks were sold in almost every store here in Holland for about 2 or 3 years ago, they were pushing them hard at that time, didn't like them anymore because everyone wore them.
Nowadays i'm starting to like them again, you don't see them that often, and it's a Dutch brand :wink:

bilmaga
5th November 2006, 23:38
Just to clarify, Dry Blue do not look like this when you buy them. They are solid dark blue and unwashed. As you wear them they fade naturally and combined with washing the indigo gradually comes out of the fabric...It is impossible to buy a pair of jeans exactly like this, but that's part of the beauty; after months of wear and use with dry jeans you will land up with a pair of jeans entirely unique to you.

Why would you bother writing this on this forum. No offence but I'm sure most people understand the "dry" concept.

Airfix Pilot
6th November 2006, 11:48
Sorry guys :roll:.

It was mainly in reaction to this:

anybody some more pics of the dry blue, i can't find some right ones on the internet.

which seemed to imply he was looking for more pictures identical to the ones in the picture, but was finding pictures of new TFDB.

People can be such dicks round here sometimes, nice sherlock pic though :twisted: