PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam!!

NudieChris
18th October 2006, 17:15
Hello Nudie Dudies...I am going to be visiting Amsterdam, Brussels, and Antwerp at the end of December and the beginning of January with my girlfriend for about 10 days and I was wondering if anyone had any tips not only for Nudie Shopping but just in general. I am coming from New York City, but I have lived in Europe before (1.5 years in Prague and half a year in Spain) so I am not your typical stupid loud rude American who loves Bush!!! And I am also familiar with the city life aspect. Just wondering if anyone had suggestions on what to do and what to see..and also of up most importance where to shop!.. Any tips and suggestions are helpful...

Cheers!

Chris

Fhunkit
18th October 2006, 17:47
I don't know jeans stores in A'dam (Never shop there..)

But I know a shop you HAVE to see!
http://www.teampatta.nl/

So super sublime shoes:D

erchii
18th October 2006, 18:54
in the summer i've been shopping in A'dam one day, especially the Kalverstraat... there are different shops, there are a few scores (www.score.nl) and a diesel store with nice jeans. the only shop i've seen there where i've been is Menatwork... that's a nice shop! and there's also a Energie store, also a very nice brand and shop

lenn
18th October 2006, 20:09
get to Bendorff or Spoiled for your denim and to maison de bonneterie to say hello to me ;)

Bobbejaan
21st October 2006, 18:07
spoiled is nice. You should also check Man at Work, Sissy-boy, Zara and this new store River Island they have some nice stuff. they are all located in the main shopping street. If you like 2nd hand stuff you can check waterloo-square and the albertcuyp market

lenn
21st October 2006, 19:19
and the 9 Straatjes too!

Nudie-joch.
21st October 2006, 21:00
get to Bendorff or Spoiled for your denim and to maison de bonneterie to say hello to me ;)

Bendorff & Spoiled :wink: :D :P

Bobbejaan
24th October 2006, 22:22
and you should ask dave023 for the spots in brussels

mjg
25th October 2006, 03:26
"baby went to amsterdam, she put a little money into travelling"

lenn
25th October 2006, 11:34
peter bjorn and john :D

sebasz.
25th October 2006, 13:31
better skip the main stream kalverstraat, check out waterloopplein for some unique secondhand items
don't forget de 9 straatjes and zipper

Nudie-joch.
25th October 2006, 15:41
better skip the main stream kalverstraat, check out waterloopplein for some unique secondhand items
don't forget de 9 straatjes and zipper

yepsz you know where to go in Adam.. :wink:

check episode as well :D nice 2nd.hand store..

going tomorrow with my girlfriend to Adam..
hmmm lets see what Nudie-joch. is going to get himself & maybe a 2nd Nudie for his girl..? :D

Nudie-joch.
25th October 2006, 16:26
what about Paris guys..?

last week i was in Paris, i saw 2 guys wearing Nudies first i saw a guy wearing a RegularRalf Destroyed & on my last day of Paris i saw a guy on the metrostation wearing a ThinFinn DryStretch.. :D

but i didnt see any Nudie on the shops there :( ..maybe i was on the bad place of Paris.. :roll: :?:

Cyriel
25th October 2006, 16:30
serious...

NudieChris
25th October 2006, 16:35
hey guys-

thanks for all the great shopping tips!! Where i live there is a great shop that sells a bunch of the Nudie Jeans.and also in New York there are a hand full of places that sell them too. Does anyone have any tips on fun things to do and see while we are there? any night life tips?

thanks

chris

Nudie-joch.
25th October 2006, 16:37
go to the wallen.. :wink:

Cyriel
25th October 2006, 16:41
oooh COME ON! NUDIEJOCH!!! We spoke about it by PM but I have to say: you're still a pain in the ass as hard as before. Man, you're posts are really really lame!

Take a look at ALL your posts: you're eitherway repeating someonelse words, or making jokes that aren't funny and put a ****ing :wink: behind every sentence you type: GET SERIOUS MAN! You're posts haven't been helpful to anyone yet.

Sorry to say so in public, but I don't care right now... damn! :evil:

NudieChris
25th October 2006, 16:43
Very funny...i dont think we will be visiting the wallen

Nudie-joch.
25th October 2006, 16:59
oooh COME ON! NUDIEJOCH!!! We spoke about it by PM but I have to say: you're still a pain in the ass as hard as before. Man, you're posts are really really lame!

Take a look at ALL your posts: you're eitherway repeating someonelse words, or making jokes that aren't funny and put a [censored] :wink: behind every sentence you type: GET SERIOUS MAN! You're posts haven't been helpful to anyone yet.

youre reactions on me has nothing to do with Nudie..so why not just ignore me.. :roll:

overrejecting that`s the word :wink:

You're posts haven't been helpful to anyone yet.
to anyone, or to you..?

Cyriel
25th October 2006, 22:07

Take a look at ALL your posts: you're eitherway repeating someonelse words, or making jokes that aren't funny and put a [censored] :wink: behind every sentence you type: GET SERIOUS MAN! You're posts haven't been helpful to anyone yet.

youre reactions on me has nothing to do with Nudie..so why not just ignore me.. :roll:

overrejecting that`s the word :wink:

You're posts haven't been helpful to anyone yet.
to anyone, or to you..?

You're posts are emptyness allover. They're just not helpful to anyone here. Only making jokes and acting funny isn't the way to spread information. This forum is supposed to be fun to read about jeans. You're just here to show off.

Nudie-joch.
25th October 2006, 22:38
They're just not helpful to anyone here
how do you know that..? :roll:

you are a bit overrejecting dude..for the second time, why not ingore me..? :D

maybe your sensitive of humor is different like mine.. :roll: im sure of that... :D

They're just not helpful to anyone herebut please dude, speak for yourself & not for the other mynudies members.. :wink:

sebasz.
25th October 2006, 22:49
haha. dudes
have a great time at the wallen in a'dam or something
and relax!
better talk about nudie then shout at eachother
peace!

Nudie-joch.
25th October 2006, 22:50
haha. dudes
have a great time at the wallen in a'dam or something
and relax!
better talk about nudie then shout at eachother
peace!

sorry dude... :D

for the second time..this had nothing to do with NUDIE..

so let`s go back to the Topic Amsterdam.. :wink:

sebasz.
25th October 2006, 23:08
o yes, i have to say that the episode what you said, is actually on waterloopplein AND in one of de 9 straatjes :wink:

Nudie-joch.
25th October 2006, 23:39
Onder De 9 Straatjes vallen de volgende straten:

Runstraat, Berenstraat, Reestraat
Huidenstraat, Wolvenstraat, Hartenstraat
Wijde Heisteeg, Oude Spiegelgracht, Gasthuis Molensteeg

sebasz.
25th October 2006, 23:57
haha, you get my totally wrong
there are 2 different episodes
1 at waterloopplein AND one in de 9 straatjes

Nudie-joch.
26th October 2006, 07:40
haha, you get my totally wrong
there are 2 different episodes
1 at waterloopplein AND one in de 9 straatjes

haha alreidie know i get you dude..:D :P
1 at waterloopplein AND one in de 9 straatjes :wink:

Nudie-joch.
28th October 2006, 08:35
last thursday&friday..i was in Amsterdam with my girlfriend.. :D

i didnt bought that many clothes&stuff..but i do bought myself a new jacket from episode.. :wink: :D

there where some nice shoes that i saw, but i don`t know why i didn`t bought a new pair of shoes.. :roll:
hmmm stupid me...

Bobbejaan
28th October 2006, 11:41
and you should definetly see the wallen

just because every trourist goes there.. and its really funny to walk a little round there in the evening. even if its just for 5 minutes. Its gives you a really good vibe of amsterdam :D

just around the corner of dam square is a designer outlet. they had a lot of D&G and GUCCI, zegna, dior and some Evisu Selvage ( 2 or 3 large sizes )
Its located on ROKIN so it would be easy to find.

Nudie-joch.
28th October 2006, 15:09
"Bobbejaan" and you should definetly see the wallen

sorry to say..but now i`m waiting for a comment of cyriel.. :roll:

i did said it before..the wallen.. :D if it`s you first time in A`dam, i think you need to go the wallen for sure.. :wink: :P

it is just like schiphol, the grachten, the jordaan..a place to go to if it`s you first time in Adam..i mean you are from Richmond so you cannot like me take the train & go to A`dam, your traveling time is much larger & expensiver :wink:

you know what i mean..? sure you do :wink: :D

Bobbejaan
28th October 2006, 15:48
other nightlife tips.

Check

Club 11 . Sits on the 11th floor of your old postal service building.
Sugar Factory. Near Leidsesquare a nice club
Escape. On rembrant square
Panama. on the Oostelijke handelskade not really near other clubs

But just check out leidse and rembrant square

M!ch
28th October 2006, 23:23
there where some nice shoes that i saw, but i don`t know why i didn`t bought a new pair of shoes.. :roll:
hmmm stupid me...

Just buy those freakin' green beckenbauers! :wink:

Nudie-joch.
29th October 2006, 00:25
hmmm stupid me...

Just buy those freakin' green beckenbauers! :wink:

haha :D

chilldown..haha :D :P

AsherC
4th January 2007, 03:27
ok im goin on the 23rd so hit me up with some bars, clubs and any other shops, im really gonna be lookin for the tf dry black coated so anywhere with that would be great

Tiro
4th January 2007, 03:59
no offence, but nudie-joch:

to reject = verwerpen;weigeren, to react = reageren, so overreacting = overreageren, not overrejecting :P

sesitive = gevoelig, sensitive of humor... it should be sense of humor... als je gevoel voor humor bedoelt :wink:

sorry to be a freak about that, but I've seen some really really BAD english in this thread :lol:

colin
4th January 2007, 04:07
I'm gonna be in the Netherlands for 6 months (Arnhem) so if any nudie fans want to meet up or show me around let me know :) I've already contacted a few.

exitmusic
4th January 2007, 05:43
go to topman for the european equivalent of h&m
in these parts:

Stockholm, Gallerian
Stockholm, Debenhams,
Drottninggatan
Gothenburg, Arkaden
Centre

great clothing. somewhat cheap, and very stylish.

AsherC
17th January 2007, 18:03
ok im off to amsterdam next week , it will be my first time there and i would like to sample the local produce :wink: but i dont know how these places work.
do you have to roll up yourself ? how much does it cost? where are the best places? etc

if anyone can help
thakns

lenn
17th January 2007, 18:16
you will see coffeeshops as soon as you leave the central train station. you need to bring some id with you, as some shops, especially the more touristy ones will most likely ask for them.

you can buy weed/hash per gram (average 7 euro per gram in a normal coffeeshop, don't go to places like The Grasshopper where you will pay double) or you can buy prerolled spliffs if you don't know how to roll j's. i suggest you just learn how to roll before going to amsterdam, because this will save you a lot of money, and most of the time the shops don't put a lot of ganja in the prerolled jonko's.

be careful with the dutch cheeba btw, it is waaaaaaay more potent that most foreigners have EVER smoked in their lives, so don't go all the way like most guys from england do and pass out.

don't rush into the first shop you see btw, just have a look around, and find some comfy ones. there is a shop which is pretty good near central stration, in the Nieuwedijk, called The Blues Brothers.. their prices are ok and the green is awesome

AsherC
17th January 2007, 18:27
thanks lenn, you have probabily just saved me a lot of money cos we were gonna go to the grasshopper.

thats all i need to know for now but i might have a few more q's later in the week

lenn
17th January 2007, 18:32
no problemo, feel free to ask :mrgreen:

Nudie-joch.
17th January 2007, 19:09
don`t you have to eat something when your in Amsterdam :?: :!: :roll: ..make sure you go to Wok-To-Walk

AsherC
17th January 2007, 19:41
anymore suggestions for places to eat or decent bars/clubs im only there 2 nights

Julien
18th January 2007, 01:01
check --> VUONG

Bobbejaan
31st January 2007, 18:51
nah men just check the nightlife near leidsesquare and don't go to a club.
Leidsesquare has a lot of english people.