PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn is Slim Jim with narrower leg?

johhny5
18th October 2006, 16:17
That's how the website describe.. basically i have a pair of SJ altered to a narrow leg.... is that how Thin Finn is? i seen some dudes wearing nudies long crouch and thin legs and am wondering if they are thin finn or SSK... hmmm

bushwik
26th October 2006, 20:06
I am debating buying a pair of TF or SJ but I am not sure I can fit into a pair of TF's...My legs are thin (even bird like) down below the knee but I have thick muscular thighs....I have the BC Ola's and love them but even they are super tight near the thighs and crotch..Of course I rock them low, but they are almost uncomfortable at times...I guess thats the price you pay to look good though... 8)

Dino Might!
6th November 2006, 08:18
im am now the proud parent of both a pair of TF's and SJ's, im 6ft, about 157lbs, and the thin finns are definately skinnier in the calves, my tf's are w31 and my sjs are w30, the thin finn has a higher rise and saggier ass which i like at times(plus they stretch), the sjs are a smaller waist and dont strech so they feel pretty tight, but now that i have some raw nudie's experiance under my belt i chose them because i know how much i can expect them to stretch out

both jeans i love, depends what sort of look youre going for, different strokes

hit me up if you have any questions

cameland
6th November 2006, 11:17
can you take some measurements on both? PLEASE

Dino Might!
6th November 2006, 14:16
sure, some measurements of the calves on the two or what?

i need to get to the crafts store and get a damn tape measure

cameland
6th November 2006, 14:31
oh sorry i probably should have specified.

um basically

the waist laid flat and the watari (crotch to hip) and leg opening

wait i got a link here you can use.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rakuten.ne.jp%2Fgold% 2Frebirth%2Fsize_1.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8[/url]

bushwik
6th November 2006, 23:26
I ended up purchasing the SJ Japan Dry sz 33x34 and they fit pretty well. To tell you the truth I had a hard time getting into them at first but after wearing them 3 or 4 times they fit like a glove and are pretty comfortable for a slim 'tight' jean. Im still curious about how the TF would fit me but I like my SJ's...

Dino Might!
7th November 2006, 04:27
cameland, i got those measurements for yeh, both jeans have been worn a little so these measurements all most likely have about a half inch or so difference from the jeans brand new. so enjoy

and ill remind you, the sj's are tag size w30, and the tf's are w31

Crotch to hip:
-SJ- 11"
-TF- 10.5"

Waist (laid flat):
-SJ- 15.5"
-TF- 16"

Bottom leg opening:
-SJ- 8"
-TF- 7"

hope this helps!

cameland
7th November 2006, 12:01
thanks dood. really helpful but ill go try on a pair when i can.