PDA

View Full Version : Hobbies

Milk_oh
8th October 2006, 22:18
Hi again! I am just wondering what you Nudie people like to do on your spare time except wearing Nudies! :P

Nudie-joch.
8th October 2006, 22:22
talking with those dudes on mynudies.com.

doing romantic things with my girlfriend.:oops:

fashion stuff, school, voetjebal, sleeping..

& al these thing i`m doing together with my Nudies.. :D :) :P

Nudie-joch.
8th October 2006, 22:23
Hi again! I am just wondering what you Nudie people like to do on your spare time except wearing Nudies! :P

what about you..? :?: :D

lenn
8th October 2006, 22:24
reading about nudies ;)

i do a little bit of graphic design, read things about asia (especially japan)... damn i dont have too many hobbies

Milk_oh
8th October 2006, 22:31

Well, I like videogames, Especially old ones! I am also involved in some amateur-theaters. I am trying to body pump three times in trhe week.

Nudie-joch.
8th October 2006, 23:11

Well, I like videogames, Especially old ones! I am also involved in some amateur-theaters. I am trying to body pump three times in trhe week.

old videogames :?: do you like those olk skool series to ? or only those old skool games..? which kind of games ? mario ? megaman ?

Fhunkit
9th October 2006, 09:57
I used to play Mario Bros Deluxe (only for gameboy color) 8) until a few years ago...

Mario and Luigi Rocks!!

And I'm playing a hella time with my piano guitar, and fruity loops =)

sarlo
9th October 2006, 10:28
I used to play Mario Bros Deluxe (only for gameboy color) 8) until a few years ago...

Mario and Luigi Rocks!!

And I'm playing a hella time with my piano guitar, and fruity loops =)
I still have a working 8-bit nes on my room and a ps2 with 40 games so i;m not bored :P

Cyriel
9th October 2006, 11:24
MUSIC!!!!

My band, on my own, playing piano, drums, a little bit of guitar, producing beats on my computer...

hobbies.... I like to call it work. School is my hobby. Graphic Design.

Going out: is that a hobby?

Getting laid...? is THAT a hobby?
:lol:

deminslut
9th October 2006, 11:25
soccer!! still trying to get my trial with chelsea. iam 28 now and no call up.. haha iguess its over for me!hahahahahaha

Mr.Indigo
9th October 2006, 11:36
I used to have hobbies - now i've got a baby boy :D

My hobbies are now changing nappies. (but its worth it

:wink: )

Cyriel
9th October 2006, 15:44
Don't change them! Wait six months! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Milk_oh
11th October 2006, 21:22
Yo Nudie-Joch! Offcourse I play Megaman! He is rocking! Especially the sequal! My brother has bought the collection for Gamecube!

I have a NES, SNES, Sega mastersystem, Sega megadrive, Playstation, Nintendo 64, PS2, Gamecube, X-box, Dreamcast, Gameboy, Gameboy color, Gizmondo, Nintendo DS, Nintendo SP classic Nes edition! Soon I also will purchase a Wii!!! Wiiiii! :D

My favourite station is Dreamcast! So sweet! the best game ever is Shenmue to the dreamcast. It is perfect!

Chris_Diao
11th October 2006, 22:53
making music with the band, i'm playing guitar, i try to learn swedish, hanging around in pubs, beeing on the univeristy and be together with my girlfriend. that is my sparetime

noahjames
11th October 2006, 23:11
race my bicycle!

mjg
12th October 2006, 05:28
i play in a band (linked below); i paint pictures (one viewable here: http://www.thebirdandthevine.com/20061.htm); and i'm also working on a t-shirt design to hopefully get them printed.

mlee
12th October 2006, 07:22
surfing!

can't really do that with the nudies on though.

Cyriel
12th October 2006, 10:28
Nice to see there are more creatives here. What else can do you expect...

And surfing in your Nudies: whay not? Let them dry on your body or roll over the beach... Man alive! That would be grrrreat!!! :!:

Nudie-joch.
12th October 2006, 18:07
Nice to see there are more creatives here. What else can do you expect...

And surfing in your Nudies: whay not? Let them dry on your body or roll over the beach... Man alive! That would be grrrreat!!! :!:

i`m dreaming about that.. :wink:

just make your Nudie on purpase dirty, like rolling over a soccerfield.. :wink: