PDA

View Full Version : Sad announcement

stiewie
30th September 2006, 22:23
Dear Mynudies members,

unfortunately i have a very sad announcement.

My good friend Alex, here on mynudies called Tobe, has died.

Last friday he passed away, at the age of twenty.

We "met" about one and a half years ago and became good friends.

He became ill because of his stomach and his lungs didn't work anymore.

I will miss his personal messages and his posts here.

Mynudies will be empty for me without him.

Stefan (stiewie).

cameland
1st October 2006, 05:42
RIP Tobe, he will be dearly missed. :(

deminslut
1st October 2006, 06:13
omg my condolences for all who knew him! wat a tragic end for someone so young! :(

KillBill
1st October 2006, 09:43
i don't know what to say, i just can't find the words. this is traggic is the only thing that comes to my mind right now.

Ik wil langs deze weg iedereen die Alex kende veel sterkte wensen in het verwerken van dit verlies.

Verschrikelijk Stefan dat je Alex nu moet missen veel sterkte toegewenst.

Bob(KillBill)

M!ch
1st October 2006, 11:10
Hier ben ik echt even stil van

My deepest condolences to everyone who knew Tobe, he will be missed here...

Michel

Epilogue
1st October 2006, 11:55
That's sad. :( Rest in peace. Wish you many and only the best Nudie jeans in paradise (if there's one).
I just came out of the hospital because of my lungs myself (I suffer from an immunodeficiency since my birth and couldn't breath the last days.). Fate has strange ways.

Kowalski
1st October 2006, 12:08
sorry stiewie..this weekend a good friend of mine died..he got hit by a train...it was gonna be his birthday this weekend ( 18 )..

he was torn apart..his father had to identify him by just looking at is arm..

RIP PAUL :cry: :cry:

Jake
1st October 2006, 12:21
very sad...God will protect them...

vee_dub
1st October 2006, 12:29
RIP....! WE AND NUDIES will MISS U.

Nudie-joch.
1st October 2006, 12:45
don`t no what to say, no words for this

Stiewie..sterkte jongen...

rust in peace..Alex

Fhunkit
1st October 2006, 13:23
Stefan..Sterkte! Gecondoleerd.. Ik weet wat 't is om een dierbare aan een ziekte te verliezen..

Alex_RIP. :|

Also Condoleances to Paul_RIP_..An Awfull death.

Opeth
1st October 2006, 14:05
Sad to hear about this, always sad when someone close you dies! :(

maasje
1st October 2006, 14:30
Gecondoleerd en sterkte aan de mensen die hem/hun gekendt hebben.

R.I.P

countach_23
1st October 2006, 15:14
rest in peace tobe

Julien
1st October 2006, 15:45
sorry stiewie..this weekend a good friend of mine died..he got hit by a train...it was gonna be his birthday this weekend ( 18 )..

We will miss you PAUL!!

stiewie
1st October 2006, 15:58

Oh, that's terrible too!

Mine condolences to you aswell.

It's not wright to die so young.

Take care,

Stefan.

stiewie
1st October 2006, 16:03
That's sad. :( Rest in peace. Wish you many and only the best Nudie jeans in paradise (if there's one).
I just came out of the hospital because of my lungs myself (I suffer from an immunodeficiency since my birth and couldn't breath the last days.). Fate has strange ways.

Thanks, hope you will recover, sounds terrible not able to breath.

All the best,

Stefan.

Bobbejaan
1st October 2006, 17:03
yup thats really a sad announcement

my condolances to you and his family

Iloveitraw
1st October 2006, 18:32
There are no words for this kind of situations. We will miss him, RIP..

nongnhum
1st October 2006, 18:50
:cry: Rest In Peace :cry:

1st October 2006, 18:59
:cry: Rest In Peace :cry:

lenn
1st October 2006, 22:34
this is extremely sad news... damn i don't even know what to say...

rest in peace alex...

lennart

mackj09
2nd October 2006, 04:52
I am so sorry to hear that...
Rest in Peace...

Thorns
2nd October 2006, 06:14
I am truly sorry.

2nd October 2006, 08:55
sterkte Stiewie.

Dingo
2nd October 2006, 09:24
:(

Das ist hart. Meine tiefstes Beileid an Dich, Stefan, und auch an seine Angeh?rigen.

Ich habe Alex zwar nie pers?nlich kennengelernt, aber hier im Forum ist er mir als angenehme und freundliche Person aufgefallen. Ich habe auch schon eine gute Freundin verloren und kann mir vorstellen, was das f?r ein Verlust f?r Dich ist. Deshalb w?nsche ich Dir und und seinen anderen Freunden wie auch seiner Familie die Kraft, die n?chsten Tage und Wochen durchzustehen.

Es ist so schwierig, die richtigen Worte zu finden? :(

Sorry to have written in german, but sometimes it?s easier to express one?s feeling in mothertongue, folkes?

Cyriel
2nd October 2006, 09:59
Hmm.... what terrible news to read... I can do nothing but wishing you guys, the ones left behind, all the strength it takes to carry on.

Life isn't fair...

stiewie
2nd October 2006, 18:43
:(

Das ist hart. Meine tiefstes Beileid an Dich, Stefan, und auch an seine Angeh?rigen.

Ich habe Alex zwar nie pers?nlich kennengelernt, aber hier im Forum ist er mir als angenehme und freundliche Person aufgefallen. Ich habe auch schon eine gute Freundin verloren und kann mir vorstellen, was das f?r ein Verlust f?r Dich ist. Deshalb w?nsche ich Dir und und seinen anderen Freunden wie auch seiner Familie die Kraft, die n?chsten Tage und Wochen durchzustehen.

Es ist so schwierig, die richtigen Worte zu finden? :(

Sorry to have written in german, but sometimes it?s easier to express one?s feeling in mothertongue, folkes?

Danke, fur mich ist es auch etwas schwierig in deutch zu reden
darum gehe ich in englisch:

Thank you, Alex was from southern Germany and tomorrow i will go to his family to attend the funeral on wednesday.
It will be difficult, but it's the least i can do for my friend.

Thank you,

Stefan.

Dingo
2nd October 2006, 19:23
It may seem a little odd, but I decided to go on breaking in the FG dry that I bought from Tobe. I broke up wearing them because they tore in too many places, but I will bring them to the tailor to have them mended and finish what i started. I think he would like that?

toszie
3rd October 2006, 15:19
I always feel very hurt when someone has died especially this young. I didn't knew tobe very well. And had not much to do with him. I do want to say I feel very sad about this happened and also for you Stefan I feel really bad. Because I can appreciate you a lot. I wish you the best and I hope his parents and you can find peace within yourselfs. And lets just hope he will have a lot of Nudie jeans and woman and a loving god to take care of him..

Thomas

Tob
3rd October 2006, 16:53
sad news...

relatives and friends : take care,

might sound stupid but i could always appreciate his comments, also he was helpful when asking him things in pm.

gr,
tob

Mitch_Nudie
3rd October 2006, 20:16
RIP Tobe

hero
3rd October 2006, 23:10
RIP

mjg
4th October 2006, 00:51
my deepest condolences go out to his family and friends; and his presence and sense of humour will never be filled on mynudies.

Jeremy
6th October 2006, 11:04
Lord, this is the worst return i could have had after a month's absence.

...My prayers are with his family.

dave023
6th October 2006, 11:10
V??l sterkte!!

stiewie
13th October 2006, 00:00
Fellow members,

i like to thank you all for the kind posts you have send on this topic regarding my friends death.

I'm greatfull that i was able to attend his funeral last week in southern Germany.

In honour of him i'm proud that Mynudies will give him the undertitle in large capitals: Tobe

DRY SELVAGE ONE

I will never forget him and he will be always in my heart and in every post i put on this forum.

Thanks again,

Stefan.

price11
13th October 2006, 00:27
very sorry for the loss, my condolences to you, his friends and family. r.i.p.

Paco
16th October 2006, 18:14
Wow best heavy zo vroeg al
sorry to hear it guys gl getting through life without a good friend..

stiewie
21st December 2006, 01:33
Dear members, because of the auction now being held i like to tell you all on which desease Tobe died.

He was suffering from a inherited desease called Cystic fybrosis.
Babies are born with C.F. when they inherit faulty genes from both their parents.
It's a desease in which the secretions from various glands are thick and sticky instead of watery and free flowing.
The lungs and digestive are particulary affected.

The average survival time is 30 years. Tobe became 20...

It's very important to find a cure for this desease. All the money we can collect will be used for research.

Hope you all will participate in this auction for this good cause, in memory for Tobe.

Thanks,

Stefan.(stiewie)

mynudies
27th December 2006, 04:59
Not many days left of our auction to raise money in the name of Tobe. All proceeds will go to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation.

Please check out the front page of this site to bid on our items.

This is a horrible disease that our friend Tobe had to suffer.

Thanks!

stiewie
29th December 2006, 00:47
Dear members, because of the auction now being held i like to tell you all on which desease Tobe died.

He was suffering from a inherited desease called Cystic fybrosis.
Babies are born with C.F. when they inherit faulty genes from both their parents.
It's a desease in which the secretions from various glands are thick and sticky instead of watery and free flowing.
The lungs and digestive are particulary affected.

The average survival time is 30 years. Tobe became 20...

It's very important to find a cure for this desease. All the money we can collect will be used for research.

Hope you all will participate in this auction for this good cause, in memory for Tobe.

Thanks,

Stefan.(stiewie)

Please bid for this good cause, in memory for our fellow member Tobe!

stiewie
31st December 2006, 01:27
Not many days left of our auction to raise money in the name of Tobe. All proceeds will go to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation.

Please check out the front page of this site to bid on our items.

This is a horrible disease that our friend Tobe had to suffer.

Thanks!

Only one day to go before the end of this auction!

at the moment the total amount is only $120,- We can do better!!!

Please bid on these items for such a very good cause in memory of Tobe.