PDA

View Full Version : Nude under Nudies

501lover
12th September 2006, 17:11
Hi-
for me it's part of the jeans feeling to wear my denims on the skin, i.e. without any underwear. Any likeminded people here....one would think so considering the brand name???

I am in the process of wearing in my first ever RRDS, which may be a challenge considering the absence of "undies". Any experience, beyond the hints about Febreze and putting them in the freezer?

The feeling of wearing them on the naked skin is just great---particularly, where otherwise the briefs would be in-between..... 8)

cameland
12th September 2006, 17:36
i dunno man thats just gross to me. its ok with jeans u wash regulary but not with nudies....but uno each to his own.

MHP
12th September 2006, 17:47
Dude...good luck breaking those RRDS in!! Please DON'T post pics after 6 months/no wash :D

Cyriel
13th September 2006, 09:25
OH MY GOD!

...... :shock:

OOHH MMMYY GGOOODDD!!! :shock:

sarlo
13th September 2006, 10:21
boxers ofcourse

vee_dub
13th September 2006, 10:53
Dude wear something under man..oO"

dont show us whisker of ur dick or some shit...!

DUb.

KillBill
13th September 2006, 11:41
the guy is just kidding, he has to be if not :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

distracted
13th September 2006, 12:09
Dry jeans and no underwear? Too crazy. Blue balls, man.

Cyriel
13th September 2006, 12:16
Okay, I calmed down now....

Wearing the same jeans for 6 months IS allready gross offcourse, but six months the same jeans WITHOUT underwear is just....

Imagine the smell that comes out when you take of your pants....

You must be, no... you MUST be single, right? :shock:

countach_23
13th September 2006, 12:18
once i wore my 2 month old rrds with no shit under, and i just walked for a maex of 3 meters in the house and it totally hurts my jewls !!!...they were 2 month old and soft at that time and ****ed me up...

sooo its not a goood idea maaaan...ur goinng to be in pain !!

PEACE UP !

M!ch
13th September 2006, 12:39
Man all these reactions are making me laugh!!! This is a funny thread :lol:
But really, i'm with you... it's NOT a great idea!

countach_23
13th September 2006, 13:45
yaa and one more thingg...when nudie jeans Co say that "let it be ur second skin" or whatever, they mean that u should keep them on as long as you can in one day, 1 week, 1 month one YEAR..

it doesnt meeean to be nude under ur denims !!

PEACE UP !

dave023
13th September 2006, 13:51
Guys, let the man do his thing, as long as in a few months he doesn't sit next to me... :lol:

countach_23
13th September 2006, 14:13
i think we should be using those protective suits that they use for chemical bombs thingy 8)

Nudie-joch.
13th September 2006, 15:35
hmmm..kididng right..? oke whatever..butt for me just boxers..nudie bjorns..boxers.. :D

13th September 2006, 18:04
About the wiener whiskers... I used to go commando for months at a time and travel around in a band and never change or anything. So I actually did get a pretty sweet weiner fade in a couple pairs of jeans.

501lover
13th September 2006, 20:32
Gosh, I seem to have started something. But I guess a lot of reaction and many :shock:'s is better than none at all.

So, first, thank you everyone for replying.

Next, I am
a) serious about this and
b) please, not as gross as some of you -ever so politely- make me seem to be.

I consider myself a VERY serious denim addict and, facing the danger to repeat myself, I enjoy the feel of denim on my skin. Among Levis fans, especially in the U.S., this may be somewhat more common than here in Europe. But there are 3 votes for "nothing" in the poll, so, yes, we're a minority, but I'm not alone, which is always nice.... If my fellow "commando" fans would contact me, they are very welcome.

And for you :shock: guys: I do assure you that I take extremely great care. This "project" involves hygienic standards that go above and beyond what is usually done, and I try my best (for my own benefit!!!) to observe just them and that.

My RRDS have been worn now for about 25 days since I bought them in April and I'd challenge anyone to smell even only a hint of anything malodorous.

And I have no camera unfortunately, but I intend to post when a little help from my friends will enable me to do so.

And for those of you who want to be studious about it: http://manstouch.com/mensunderwear/historyofmensunderwear.html (heading: Modern Trends) describes it aptly, there's an article in www.harvardindependent.com (from 5/6/2004, "Going commando"), and there's the club www.freeballing.com, where I'm, naturally, a member also.

Enough for one post, I guess, I'll be back....... :)

errorgance
14th September 2006, 19:06
manties!!!

Matthias1977
14th September 2006, 19:50
I'm wondering why everyone wears jockey shorts or boxers (unless they're nude of course). I don't like either.

Cyriel
15th September 2006, 09:36
I'm curious what type of boxers people wear then...

I wear loose ones. No Bjorn Borg or other fashionable ones for me :-)

With a Baggy Bjorn you just HAVE to wear Baggy Boxers :D

Nothing tight for me. It almost feels like naked, but it isn't, because naked in your jeans is just... gross...still imo.

M!ch
15th September 2006, 10:09
I only wear Borg boxers, but not because they're fashionable.
The quality imho is far above most other brands, i like the design and althought they are tight, you don't feel like you're wearing tight boxers, they're so damn comfy!!! :D
I abs hate it when my balls go all over the place! :lol:

M!ch
15th September 2006, 12:27
With a Baggy Bjorn you just HAVE to wear Baggy Boxers :D

Maybe they can come up with a Baggy Bj?rn Borg :wink:

501lover
15th September 2006, 21:41
Wow, 9 people in the meantime who also like to go commando. I'm impressed. :lol: True jeanslovers.....

Any of you who went to the extreme in wearing in a dry selvage that way? I'm also always interested in an exchange of experiences, so drop me a line, freeballers!

cameland
15th September 2006, 21:52
i dunno how u guys and (gals?) can go nude like that. u guys are nuts.

no pun intended.

mlee
15th September 2006, 22:42
ha, probably develop some caluses after a few weeks

501lover
15th September 2006, 23:27
Nah, mlee, I'm doing it for many years, miss the feeling of denim on my skin terribly :cry: when in the winter it gets so cold that I give in, and never had any such problem.

emcsqrd
11th October 2006, 00:36
Why are these chaps making such a fuss about this simple issue, I don?t see any intrinsic problem. :shock:
I guess everybody agrees on very fact that denim pure right on the skin is an ambrosial experience. How many sleep in their RRDS, BBDS or SSDS and admit to this in public? Frankly, I wonder how many of these so overcritical denim lovers in fact would like go nude in their favourite jeans by daylight too so why not stand up for it. I for my part appreciate every minute in my SSDS without anything between these and myself. It is just a matter of taking some reasonable precautions e.g. possibly taking a shower more often than just once a day etc.. This moment of stepping into such SSDS right away is most rewarding.:D

Nudie-joch.
11th October 2006, 08:53
thats why Nudie also made some Nudie boxers..i think... :roll: :wink: :D

Fhunkit
11th October 2006, 20:11
Nude in your Nudie..
it sounds so pure, but I thinks it STINKS like HELL..
for example: You've been pieing.. and you're doing your thing back in your jeans.. and what if a little drop is still there.. then it's in your pants.. and for8months long.. that could be a problem?:p

I'm for boxers:)

501lover
13th October 2006, 18:46
Well, Mr. Fhunkit,

it is, admittedly, a potential problem. Potential!

I have written before, that I take extra care.

And to address this "bathroom problem" :oops: ...with other jeans, I say what the hell and wash them often enough. With my RRDS, I resort to stick a sheet of toilet tissue in to take care of that possible "late drop". Works just fine, my RRDS have now about 40 to 50 days of wear behind them, all of them scrictly "commando", of course 8) , and there is not even a whiff of a smell. And for later on, I'm positive: nothing that cannot be taken care of by the usual methods, airing, freezing, febrezing (in that order, I guess).

Kudos to my fellow freeballing jeans wearers! :D

toszie
13th October 2006, 20:21
Well, maybe I sshould try it sometimes :lol:

HoodLund
13th October 2006, 21:11
The biggest problem I see with "freeballing", besides the toilet thing is what we in sweden call "g?llivareh?ng". If you are wearing loose fitting jeans and half your ass sometimes hang out off your jeans. That's the height of being inconsiderate to your enviroment in my opinion. Around the house fine, but out in public that's a no no.

501lover
14th October 2006, 14:46
Yeah, Toszie, go for it.
You may never want to put anything between you and your jeans again.... at least that's the way it went with me.... :P

Nudie-joch.
14th October 2006, 17:00
Well, maybe I sshould try it sometimes :lol:

shal i give it a try to ?.. :P

but 501lover what do you think of Nudie boxers.. :roll: :D

501lover
15th October 2006, 18:24
Hi Jochen, and everybody else,

I think absolutely nothing of boxers. I find them uncomfortable, encumbering, they have an unpleasant habit of creeping into the asscrack, no, no boxers for me. Can't say anything about Nudie boxers in particular, haven't tried them, but they cannot be principally different than other boxers.

And naturally, I'd be pleased as punch if I could "spread the gospel" about wearing ones jeans freeballing and enjoying the exciting feel of denim on the skin. Go for it, by all means! 8) :twisted:

Johnnysmum
15th October 2006, 19:58
What if they fall down?

Paco
16th October 2006, 11:16
What if they fall down?
Then you're pretty much screwed if it happens in public =P

Nudie-joch.
16th October 2006, 11:36
What if they fall down?
Then you're pretty much screwed if it happens in public =P

i think excactly the same.. :wink:

501lover
16th October 2006, 23:14
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It sure would be quite a sight. BUT: it has NEVER happened to me. NEVER in quite a number of years.
If you wear your jeans e x t r e m e l y baggy, it may be a point, but a snug jeans, obviously, will never fall down.

The worst thing that happened to me was a semi-embarrassing rip :o :oops: , but I took it with humour and so did everybody else.

So Jochen: no chicken-out by lame excuses, okay?

PatrickBanh
30th October 2006, 17:14
briefs. boxers ride up when i walk, not a good feeling.

nudiefrutti
30th October 2006, 17:46
I have gone commando on a couple occasions and each time I experienced more chafing than whatever freedom I felt was worth.

By chafing, I mean raw.

and if you're wearing stiff, dry denim, I would imagine it'd be like rubbing against sandpaper

Nudie-joch.
30th October 2006, 17:54
I have gone commando on a couple occasions and each time I experienced more chafing than whatever freedom I felt was worth.

By chafing, I mean raw.

and if you're wearing stiff, dry denim, I would imagine it'd be like rubbing against sandpaper

oef & that hurts.. :)

501lover
30th October 2006, 18:20
Uh-oh, that's not good news :o for the advocate of going commando that I feel I have become here.
BUT: it ain't my experience. I've been wearing my jeans freeballing for many years, and ONCE only I experienced similar problems. On ALL other occasions it is pure, unmitigated joy to feel the denim on the skin.

So perhaps do give it another try. When I started, I only did it with butter-soft, totally faded 501s. In the meantime, I particularly enjoy wearing dry denim on the skin. If you acquire the taste for it, it definitely is worth it! :D

MFNEIL
31st October 2006, 23:05
gettin' all yer ass sweat and shit like that inside stuff you'd be wearing for 8 months is sick. i puked inside my second pair when i first got them, i just wiped it up and they were fine... i don't know how though.

501lover
31st October 2006, 23:15
With all due respect- the last entry is somewhat contradicting itself, no? I've written here extensivly that a rather scrict standard of hygiene and care with certain bodily functions is a necessity when wearing your jeans without underwear. Then, I cannot find anything sick with that at all.
If you are in the habit of puking onto your jeans, or heaven knows what else you do with them, the problem seems to be rather with yourself than with anything else. :?

MFNEIL
7th November 2006, 10:57
christ i'm looking at both possible opinions. don't go to bars, don't shit your pants, don't be a "witty" cunt.

billysidol
7th November 2006, 11:38
Who are you people, only 13 year olds wear boxers, seriously grow up!

Nudie-joch.
7th November 2006, 19:47

what are your trying to say..? you are also nude under your jeans..? :roll: oke with me.. :) :o

but don`t you think it was a little bit stupid to say that only 13 year olds wear boxers..? :? :roll: that is noncence.. :wink:

Fhunkit
7th November 2006, 20:08

You are nuts.. so nuts that the Nuts chocolate looks like holy compared to you.. YEAAHH BOY then you know how nuts I think you are :) :D

501lover
7th November 2006, 21:11
Why has the tone in this thread become so hostile? People insult each other...is this really necessary? :x
To MFNEIL I'm not even going to say anything anymore, this man speaks (very effectively) against himself.
And billysidol---well, I can't stand boxers myself, but only 13 year olds...??? What (and how) do you mean?

Finally, I do hope, whatever our "underwear beliefs" are, that we can treat each other with some respect and politeness. :idea: Thanks!

501lover
26th November 2006, 19:51
After the poll has reached the 100 participants-mark, I'm very glad to see that 14 people share my love of wearing denim on the skin, without disrupting that very cool 8) and very sexy :wink: feeling by having a layer of underwear separating the skin from the denim.
15% is no bad quota at all, I think, when so often the reaction is "gross" or "totally weird" or somesuch demonstrations of, to put it mildly, lack of understanding.

So commando-freeballing guys: keep it up, we're a proud minority, but alone we ain't!!!! :D

mlee
26th November 2006, 21:45
501, i ran out of underwear the other day so i had to freeball it for several days
:D until i went out and bought a few more. ha! don't worry world tour team members, i won't let it happen with the svenskas! i'll do my laundry before then. :wink:

Fhunkit
26th November 2006, 21:55
501, i ran out of underwear the other day so i had to freeball it for several days
:D until i went out and bought a few more. ha! don't worry world tour team members, i won't let it happen with the svenskas! i'll do my laundry before then. :wink:

sometimes you're so funny :p

Dino Might!
26th November 2006, 22:23
i never wore underwear when i first got my jims, they were so snug i didnt have to worry about them sagging or anything so it wasnt a problem, no underwear feels much better!

but now theyre looser, and you can kinda see my weiner outline, so i must wear underwear once again. :(

501lover
28th November 2006, 18:00
Sounds great, Dino Might! But what's so bad about a "weiner outline"(...should it not be "wiener", actually? :?: )
One has to have some courage (when it's warm, I wear ripped jeans.... :wink: ) and alone the feeling is worth it, no?
Anyway, great to have you "in the club".

mlee: How did you like it?

Jeansfun
28th November 2006, 19:07
i never wore underwear when i first got my jims, they were so snug i didnt have to worry about them sagging or anything so it wasnt a problem, no underwear feels much better!

but now theyre looser, and you can kinda see my weiner outline, so i must wear underwear once again. :(

Hmmm I was thinking about this and wondered to myself...What is the problem with a weiner outline. I don't think girls get bothered by their breast or butt showing, but for some reason guys are uneasy about their weiner showing. I say if you got it show it. I don't mind letting mine show when I go commando in Jeans and usually mine are tight/snug/ fitted- whatever you choose to call it they show off the fact that my butt is round and my twig and berries are of substantial size. I love the feel and look of that in my jeans and have gotten compliments from girls and guys about how it looks. I think its cool to get a look now and again...I mean it isn't like people walk up and grope your crotch or butt just like nobody goes up and grabs a handfull of breast...at least I hope you don't without asking. I saw a funny ad in Germany last summer posted on a subway seat about how guys are rude to girls and get what they deserve when they act before asking. It was so funny I pulled the sticker off and brought it home to have a t-shirt made out of the design. Okay I digress. So all in all I say if "your boy" looks good in your snug or loose jeans let him show and enjoy the pleasure you get and give.

p.s. guys- if another dude actually tells you he like your jeans and how they fit don't get all weirded out about it. cause thats what we all do here when we comment on pics and nobody yet has expected that to be a gay invitation for sex. (Just thought I'd add that before all the comments started about how pseudo gay the post is) have a great week.

Dino Might!
28th November 2006, 23:19
501lover, funny you should say that, i just found out wiener was the correct spelling a few days ago, i have been spelling it wrong for years!

and as for the outline, i dont know, i just started the no underwear thing with my jims so maybe ill get used to some wiener outline :wink:

501lover
29th November 2006, 16:02
Well, Jeansfun speaks (extremely well) exactly my mind :D , and Dino Might, I take it you are wearing your Jims again on the skin, as a true jeans guy would? I think that's very cool. 8) 8) 8)

mlee
29th November 2006, 18:38
501: i had no problems with it whatsoever, except maybe the tag in the back itching a bit, but i'm sure i would get used to that or just put tape over it. if you're comfortable with how you look then it makes you feel sexy since that little bit extra is shown that underwear would normally cover up and there is one less thing between yourself and the outside world. :)

yiggabob
29th November 2006, 19:03

i know it's a bit of overkill right now..

but "growing up" actually increases the need for boxers...if you get what i mean.

since i've "grown up" wearing briefs has become a bit restricting.. :lol:

501lover
29th November 2006, 20:20
mlee: you also put it very well!!! :D

About the itching tag: know that well. Usually keep it away with my shirt tucked in back there just enough.

So will there be two freeballers in the "World Tour" team???? 8)

mlee
29th November 2006, 22:35
each person should do it at least once. haha! :lol:

501lover
29th November 2006, 23:08
*broad grin* :D :D :D

Will you help me trying to convince the other three? I would offer, in exchange, to wear them WITH shorts under them for one day.... although I know that I would really hate it :x

Cheers!

Dino Might!
30th November 2006, 07:23
ill help too 501, im back to going commando, at least for the time being, im almost a month in, if they stretch too much more in the waist i might have to cover up again :cry:

i dont want everyone seeing my ass :wink:

501lover
30th November 2006, 18:19
Sounds great, Dino!!! 8) :) :P
And why not get a belt instead of bereaving you of the feel of denim on your body? One has to think ahead..... :lol:

Jakob
30th November 2006, 22:20
I wear a loose TF so no freeballing for me. I like tight boxers, like calvin klein of bj?rn borg. A problem is that I'm in between sizes. :(
A friend of mine once did, but he was very disgusting anyway. :wink:

Jakob
1st December 2006, 00:30
compared to the links in this thread freerolling seems like a gaything?

bourbon
1st December 2006, 01:42
err...if u wanna feel ur jeans as much as possible witout hurtin ur..err..jewl :wink: why not try to use a..G-string :P and probably u can attract some ladies here and there :twisted:

Dino Might!
1st December 2006, 01:47
ive got a belt 501, i never wear jeans without one, but if jeans get loose enough i loosen my belt, the feeling/look of jeans bunching in the waste drives me out of my mind!

501lover
1st December 2006, 14:05
Hi Dino-
so the potential problem is more intricate than thought.

Perhaps you can adjust the belt enough to create sufficient privacy, but not enough to have to wear underwear???
Or we could simply hope that they won't stretch so much. It would be a pity, really.....

Dino Might!
2nd December 2006, 09:05
shit, yes it definately would :shock:

501lover
4th December 2006, 18:24
So, Dino, avoid the pity and keep wearing them commando! Yeah! How long do you manage before washing? So far I'm doing fine on that point with my RRDS.... to wear in dry Nudies freeballing is a real challenge.

Dino Might!
5th December 2006, 05:05
it is quite a challenge, so far im only about a month into my jims.
going to try and go more than 6.

1 down, 5 to go...

501lover
8th December 2006, 21:40
it is quite a challenge, so far im only about a month into my jims.
going to try and go more than 6.

1 down, 5 to go...

All going commando? I'm seriously impressed. :!: Let me know how you handle it, smell- and otherwise. My RRDS just start to develop a whiff.... far from reeking yet, but with a fine nose, noticeable.

MHP
8th December 2006, 22:06
Argh! All this commando-talk makes me sick...

501lover
9th December 2006, 00:10
MHP: you poor thing! Then why not simply ignore this thread? We sure don't want your health to suffer.

eleven
5th March 2007, 21:08
u can wear them how you like, just dont try and sell them on lol

501lover
10th March 2007, 14:18
u can wear them how you like, just dont try and sell them on lol

You bet I do that! And about selling: I get very attached to my jeans and would have to be in utter poverty to even consider selling them. I much rather buy used jeans!

And should it ever come to that, rest assured, I'd inform any buyer and they could be washed squeaky clean!!!!! :)

NudiesinTucson
24th May 2007, 02:47
Yeah, I know what you mean about the whole growing attached to your jeans.
& as for the whole commando issue. I've considered it before, espescially when I wear tight jeans. You have to tuck down your boxers when you put them on so you dont get a gross bunchy look on you leg (equivilent to a panty line except with guys & not being an attractive look). & even then You can still see it. I've been afraid to do it in my dry denim in fear of it chaffing, but I figured if you did it all the time, you would get used to it, like you would anything else.

I know several girls that go "commando" in tight jeans, Its not a bad look. Its just if they bend over, there is nothing there.

& if you use proper hygene techniques, I'm sure It wouldn't smell more then anything else.
Not to be immediatly contradicting myself, but I also might be in fear if the sweat from your taint, if you know what I mean. I'm used to hot weather year round. So any time I spend in the sun over the summer will cause my to have sweaty balls & "friends".

Gmo is Back
24th May 2007, 03:54
luckily febreeze makes the anti-microbrial... you gotta have some germs in there...

f4igurl
24th May 2007, 03:55
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well.... We girls at least have the advantage of being able to opt for thongs! Best of both worlds! :D :oops:

kjyuan
24th May 2007, 06:16
ya i think it would be kinda gross without wearing underwear especially since so much dirt, sweat and other ew's are on your jeans when you wear it.

reignmkr
24th May 2007, 06:22
are tighty whities okay? at least you know when they need changing! hahaha

Jakob
10th June 2007, 15:47
This thread is hillarious, I think i'm going to read it every day in the hollidays :lol:

And 501lover never told if it was a gay thing? Is it?

501lover
10th June 2007, 18:04
Always good when you can contribute to the enjoyment of other people, Jakob. Too bad one cannot check whether you really look up this thread on a daily basis... :D

And as an answer, no, to my knowledge it is not a gay thing. I know straight people who swear by it, and gays who would never dream of it.

There is an erotic element pretty clearly in not wearing underwear, it would be interesting to find out whether this works more or better for gays than for straights. Possibly a suggestion for serious research....

So will you tell us your practice, Jakob? :?:

And before I forget: happy holidays!

Jakob
10th June 2007, 18:31
Haha, arh just kidding even though the thread is funny... :)

I'm not freballing myself, cause i like to wear jeans low and its just not my kind of thing, but it seemed like on the links that it was mostly gay people using the sites fx. freeballing.com

Gregory
10th June 2007, 19:04
in order to avoid the boxer bunch, I switched over to AA briefs. They're a little less conspicuous than boxers, and you don't get any weird bunching. They do take some getting used to...but in the end I love em.

Ghost
10th June 2007, 20:25
I'm surprised more guys don't. I'm gonna be honest even in the summer in the extreme heat you just can't be wearing much sometimes. Especially with tight jeans. Wouldn't do it with thicker slubbier jeans though that would chafe up the wazoo.

501lover
11th June 2007, 22:03
it seemed like on the links that it was mostly gay people using the sites fx. freeballing.com

Haven't been on the freeballing site for a long time. I'm so used to pulling my jeans on without you know what that I've stopped making it an issue with sites like that. Much more fun to discuss it here... :D

The sexiness of freeballing might very well appear to gays, nothing wrong with that, no? In more than one case, gays have been trendsetters, too.

So if the gospel can be spread here, for jeans wearers of whatever sexual orientation, that's very fine by me.

chund
11th June 2007, 22:25
slept in my nudies a couple of times with nothing underneath but never during the day because they've stretched a bit and i tend not to wear a belt.

in april, i was trekking in borneo and tended to go commando everyday. i had about two changes of clothes with me and thought it would be cleaner to go without than just letting the smell build up. i had to shower loads, but im sure you'd have to shower more if all the sweat built up in your boxers around your body.

by the end of the trip, everyone was going commando and there were no complaints of the smell at all. until the 12 hour flight home.

spacemanvt
12th June 2007, 19:24
i am solely wearing boxer briefs with my slim jims

since they are so freaking tight!

Mitch_Nudie
12th June 2007, 19:31
Just wear something under it! If you wear your jeans baggy everything will be visible

501lover
12th June 2007, 20:36
Well, I just hate baggy jeans, and if they should be so baggy that wearing them without underwear becomes a problem, they are just the wrong size, way too big!!!

I will surely continue to wear my denim the way I love it: tight, and on the skin without any unwelcome layers in between.

SiT
12th June 2007, 23:37
Dude dont go Nude.... even thinking about it makes me sick..

Jakob
13th June 2007, 13:55
Haha i tried it yesterday, not really my thing

501lover
14th July 2007, 17:44
To SiT: no idea why it should make you sick. Perhaps a little more (mental) tolerance would be called for.

To Jakob: if it's not your thing, that's just fine. It ain't something for everyone, more for the kind of hardcore denim freak. But I find it great that you tried!

bilmaga
14th July 2007, 21:11
Nice to see you post again 501lover :D

Conifurious
14th July 2007, 21:55
I have enjoyed following this thread, which I haphazardly stumbled upon after what seems to be a belated resurrection. I have experimented with the anti-underwear practice in private, merely to test the waters. The waters bit back and have not gone for a swim since then. Of course, I should also clarify that they were fresh, dry Nudies which, I should think would not be the paramount grounds on which to start.

But let me digress a bit. 501lover, reading your defense has been entertaining. You are a very passionate individual and it is manifest in your vigorous prose. However, the only thing I strongly disagree with you on is your hierarchical classification of denim appreciation which you seem to have single-handedly manufactured. More specifically, your biased perspective that "going commando" is in fact a sort of transcendental appreciation. This sort of categorization is what tends to annoy me to no end in forums in which there are high concentrations of individuals all of which share a commonality in a particular interest.

We assign these pseudo-levels of dedication to separate ourselves in what I can only identify as a fleeting swipe at some higher level of distinction. The concept of not wearing underwear being a demonstration of greater passion and denim "freakdom" if you will, is to me at least, terribly partial and inconsequential. Shun underwear if you like, but please don't turn it into a pedestal of subtle condescension. You’re not entirely guilty of it yet, but the underlying nuances are there.

All the same, keep up that positive spirit. ;)

Dave Nudie
15th July 2007, 14:21
there is no way i d wear my nudies nude cos the denim would make s**t of your crown jewels and it would be so sore .. but good luck to who ever tries

501lover
15th July 2007, 16:58
Nice to see you post again 501lover :D

Thx Legend! It's good to be back-I was vacationing.

bilmaga
15th July 2007, 17:14
Thx Legend! It's good to be back-I was vacationing.

Where did you go?

You must have been on a long vacation.

501lover
15th July 2007, 17:49
I have enjoyed following this thread, which I haphazardly stumbled upon after what seems to be a belated resurrection. I have experimented with the anti-underwear practice in private, merely to test the waters. The waters bit back and have not gone for a swim since then. Of course, I should also clarify that they were fresh, dry Nudies which, I should think would not be the paramount grounds on which to start.

But let me digress a bit. 501lover, reading your defense has been entertaining. You are a very passionate individual and it is manifest in your vigorous prose. However, the only thing I strongly disagree with you on is your hierarchical classification of denim appreciation which you seem to have single-handedly manufactured. More specifically, your biased perspective that "going commando" is in fact a sort of transcendental appreciation. This sort of categorization is what tends to annoy me to no end in forums in which there are high concentrations of individuals all of which share a commonality in a particular interest.

We assign these pseudo-levels of dedication to separate ourselves in what I can only identify as a fleeting swipe at some higher level of distinction. The concept of not wearing underwear being a demonstration of greater passion and denim "freakdom" if you will, is to me at least, terribly partial and inconsequential. Shun underwear if you like, but please don't turn it into a pedestal of subtle condescension. You’re not entirely guilty of it yet, but the underlying nuances are there.

All the same, keep up that positive spirit. ;)

Wow, this has got to be the most elaborate and thought-through response so far. So first, thanks!!!!!

About your attempt: too bad. I do wear my dry RR commando, and the feel is pure joy. I would, however, advise "beginners" to possibly start with a really worn-out, soft to the skin pair of REALLY faded, snug fitting denims. This is how I started, and presumably I or rather my skin at certain sensitive spots have grown so used to wearing denim on the skin that now no roughness at all could feel unpleasant....that's just how it is, for me.

The more serious point about "subtle condescension". I take your point to heart. Not only do I feel -which has apparently become obvious- strongly about my jeans and the way I love to wear them, but there have been some pretty strong-language and not always very substantiated objections that I defended my habit and love against. This has a certain danger to reach realms of what you feel is condescesion. One may perhaps think also of zeal, eagerness to convince, or similar wordings that may be less offensive as the criticism of condescension. Anyway: let me assure you that I had no hierarchical judgment in my mind. I like to think of myself as a very liberal person, and possibly some of my language that is on the brink of being offensive to you must be seen in the context of what I was replying to.

I certainly do not regard myself as a "better" or "superior" jeans guy than others. Perhaps we can agree that wearing my jeans freeballing -and only so- is FOR ME -and like-minded persons, possibly- the way to express and experience my love of denim. Whether this is "transcendal" or not, I dare not judge.

Otherwise, many and sincere thanks for the appreciation your comment shows.

And you just may give going commando in jeans another chance, no? Just can't help putting that in.

Cheers!

501lover
15th July 2007, 18:12
Where did you go?

You must have been on a long vacation.

It was sort of long, yes. Africa first, then Barcelona for the Bread&Butter clothing trade show (a jeans lovers dream) and finally Brussels. Africa (I was a first timer) was a tremendous experience. And guess what garment I did not pack..... *grin* you only have one attempt!

Sheriff@mynudies.com
15th July 2007, 18:30
This applies to all of our lives; whether its something you eat, a sport you like, a hobby or a passion for denim you will find yourself in the minority. Think about it, fellow "dry denim" lovers, there are people here who dont even have anyone to talk to in person about their passion. Thats what I call a minority.:mrgreen:

501lover says...

"After the poll has reached the 100 participants-mark, I'm very glad to see that 14 people share my love of wearing denim on the skin, without disrupting that very cool and very sexy feeling by having a layer of underwear separating the skin from the denim.
15% is no bad quota at all, I think, when so often the reaction is "gross" or "totally weird" or somesuch demonstrations of, to put it mildly, lack of understanding.

So commando-freeballing guys: keep it up, we're a proud minority, but alone we ain't!!!!"

501lover
15th July 2007, 18:43
there is no way i d wear my nudies nude cos the denim would make s**t of your crown jewels and it would be so sore .. but good luck to who ever tries

I can assure you my "crown jewels" are just fine, thank you; in fact, they would miss the feel of denim very much indeed.

And I will never try to suppress your rage, for sure....

bilmaga
15th July 2007, 18:58
It was sort of long, yes. Africa first, then Barcelona for the Bread&Butter clothing trade show (a jeans lovers dream) and finally Brussels. Africa (I was a first timer) was a tremendous experience. And guess what garment I did not pack..... *grin* you only have one attempt!

Sounds like a fun trip :D. I have always wanted to go to Bread & Butter also .

About the guess.....hmmmm.....let me think.

I would have to say underwear ;)

501lover
15th July 2007, 19:03
Sounds like a fun trip :D. I have always wanted to go to Bread & Butter also .

About the guess.....hmmmm.....let me think.

I would have to say underwear ;)

You win, but there's no prize, since the question was so easy. But kudos anyway!

501lover
15th July 2007, 19:09
This applies to all of our lives; whether its something you eat, a sport you like, a hobby or a passion for denim you will find yourself in the minority. Think about it, fellow "dry denim" lovers, there are people here who dont even have anyone to talk to in person about their passion. Thats what I call a minority.:mrgreen:

501lover says...

"After the poll has reached the 100 participants-mark, I'm very glad to see that 14 people share my love of wearing denim on the skin, without disrupting that very cool and very sexy feeling by having a layer of underwear separating the skin from the denim.

So commando-freeballing guys: keep it up, we're a proud minority, but alone we ain't!!!!"

Yeah, a sure truth. Just use this occasion to put it on record that
a) the number of my fellow freeballers has grown to 18 (incl. me), which is fine
b) the percentage has rather dropped, which can be read both as sad or as "us" being more special still.

bilmaga
15th July 2007, 19:25
At least you guys are ahead of "something else" ;)

sneakers™
15th July 2007, 19:32
Don't do it!

Boxers, boxer briefs, or briefs... Whatever floats your boat, but don't do it commando!

501lover
16th July 2007, 16:44
Don't do it!

Boxers, boxer briefs, or briefs... Whatever floats your boat, but don't do it commando!

I'm usually so glad to oblige, but here I'll have to give it a miss.
My jeans are worn on the skin, and it'll stay that way. If you like it or not.

dadix312
23rd July 2007, 18:15
least we know who not to buy from now.

bilmaga
24th July 2007, 02:07
Don't worry. He loves his jeans so much, he will never sell. His passion for denim is pretty strong.

Conifurious
24th July 2007, 02:48
Don't worry. He loves his jeans so much, he will never sell. His passion for denim is pretty strong.

For some reason, that statement conjured an image of Yoda wearing a pair of RRDS chiding a small group of denim padawans. Ask why, and you just may regret it. :p

501lover
24th July 2007, 23:46
Guys, guys.... I must say, not exactly flattering. And no, when it comes to used denim, bilmaga is 100% on target here, I only ever have been the buyer. Naturally, if ever a very fundamental personality changes befalls me, or a famine hits Germany and I am absolutely forced to sell, I'll wash, boil, dry clean and disinfect them, okay? Satisfied with that now?
Bilmaga, you do know me well!
And Yoda......., I'm not exactly Brad Pitt or whoever is currently considered the pinnacle of male beauty, but Yoda...that's not nice!

Volteran
25th July 2007, 01:00
commando is the dark side of the denim force! their power is strong, but devastating!

501lover
25th July 2007, 22:25
Do your jeans smell worse faster than ours cuz you go commando?

And OUCH dont your jeans crush or pinch your junk? I wear boxers and at times its painful for me, lol.

Not really and if so, not very much. As explained above, it does take extra care, however.

And no, they don't "crush or pinch". In fact, the feel of tight denim "there" is one of the chief joys of the whole concept.

Conifurious
25th July 2007, 22:47
And Yoda......., I'm not exactly Brad Pitt or whoever is currently considered the pinnacle of male beauty, but Yoda...that's not nice!

My my, aren't we the defensive one? The Yoda comment was relative to the wording of Bilmaga's previous statement, which struck me as being more appropriate in a galaxy far, far away as apposed to a denim discussion form. Judging from your reaction, I would say Yoda is the one being affronted here, is he not?

And I still doggedly stand by the idea that Yoda would look mighty fine in a pair of RRDS. But that, my young padawan, is a most personal contention. ;)

PeterFrampton
26th July 2007, 02:59
Do you have to tidy up the shop more often to keep the goods from getting your jeans all rancid?

kjyuan
26th July 2007, 07:59
what is this shop you talk of ;)

501lover
27th July 2007, 19:07
I can only say that this thread I've started here just never stops to delight me.....
Cleaning up shop, yes, is important, and I'd say the thouroughness is most important. That I always do it when called for goes without saying, that I go commando does not mean that I am a complete pig.

The Yoda thing a few messages up: to say that Yoda would be the offended party I really start to take personally!

Conifurious
28th July 2007, 05:41
The Yoda thing a few messages up: to say that Yoda would be the offended party I really start to take personally!

Either you are a very shrewd jokester, or I am completely and utterly baffled by the origins of your defensiveness as all preceding statements were intended to be received in jest. But something tells me we both missed an exit somewhere a few lanes back, so let me just apologize for the misconception, be it yours or mine, now before I inadvertently engender an aneurysm into my bloodstream. :shock:

501lover
28th July 2007, 20:59
[QUOTE=Conifurious;72963 But something tells me we both missed an exit somewhere a few lanes back, so let me just apologize for the misconception, be it yours or mine, now before I inadvertently engender an aneurysm into my bloodstream. :shock:[/QUOTE]

If an apology is called for, I accept it! If the aneurysm applies, I am rather baffled as to what it is supposed to mean in this context, even after consulting a dictionary. But then the gesture of an apology may just do the same service.....

Conifurious
29th July 2007, 09:51
If an apology is called for, I accept it! If the aneurysm applies, I am rather baffled as to what it is supposed to mean in this context, even after consulting a dictionary. But then the gesture of an apology may just do the same service.....

Hang on buddy, if it’s contextual analysis that you need assistance with, allow me to guide you kindly.

An aneurysm is, as I am sure you were able to deduct using a dictionary as you stated, is a local and blood filled dilation, not quite a clot, but somewhat similar in nature. It is predominantly prevalent in the arteries at the base of the brain, and is often a consequence of weakening of vessel walls. We are clear thus far. The tricky bit with an aneurysm is that is has this awfully nasty tendency of killing you right quick if they burst, though fortunately, rather painlessly. It is also known, though it’s validity doggedly debated, that this phenomenon can sometimes be triggered by increased amounts of stress which are consistent and unrelenting. This is again, thoroughly debated.

Now in the context of the previous statement, I think we can ascertain that I was not in nearly enough of a stressful position, what with the rather futile attempt to clarify what I figured was a rather obviously flippant comment, and one which was not directed towards you, to actually spark an aneurysm. This could be considered a form of exaggeration, which contextually, is often a manner of prose such that the corresponding comment would be taken as, at the very worst, lighthearted. What does this mean? This means that my usage of the word “aneurysm”, was yet another failed attempt at jest. And it is becoming slowly, and I should say rather painfully apparent to me that this form of prose, if we should call it that, is one that you are ever so slightly inefficient in identifying. Though that, in part, could be the fault of the internet. Whether that be the case, it’s not my place to judge.

I think it is also worth mention at this point, that the initial Yoda comment was in NO way a reference to any of your physical characteristics, but rather a reference to a comment that another user (Bilmaga) made prior to the whole charade. How you ever managed to associate yourself with the comment which was NOT directed to you is beyond me quite completely, but nevertheless, I felt it just might need mention, particularly as you seem to be taking every word of mine painfully seriously, and your analysis, literal.

I wrote too damn much as usual, and It's late, Oye…

iwannudies
29th July 2007, 11:02
What's your job Coni? Just curious.

Conifurious
29th July 2007, 21:06
Full time student of music. I do work study at our art gallery as an assistant to the head supervisor. But that is during the academic year.

Conifurious
30th July 2007, 03:51
It's pretty cool. The schedule is insane though, as we music majors have about 4 more classes per semester than most other majors, not to mention mandetory lessons and ensembles. It gets pretty stressful now and then. *Shrug* I couldn't want it any other way. :D

Work at the gallery depends. Some days, we are host to major exhibits and get news coverage from international magazines, attracting all the bombastic, pretentious artists from the New York area. I had an interesting conversation with this one self-proclaimed abstract symbolist. It was punctuated by the fact that not once did the man take off his black sunglasses, loosen his black turtle-neck, take off his black leather jacket, and had this habit of leaving all his punch glasses half full.

He had black jeans though, with a nice fade on the thighs, though I'm sure it was a pre-wash and any questions about it really wouldn't have fit into the context of the conversation about why the painting to his far left was cast in just the wrong particular shade of blue. Hell of a guy.

Conifurious
30th July 2007, 04:48
Ah, very cool. I never knew you did. 8)

501lover
2nd June 2008, 19:52
So this is where this topic was started. As you can see, I was not only curious about the absence of underwear, but also which kind was preferred among that vast majority who forsake the pleasure of wearing jeans without any.

BeauIXI
2nd June 2008, 22:44
... And, being as manifold as most myNudies thread is, through this particularly verbose internet discourse, we discovered how certain members react to supposedly misdirected Star Wars references, apparently obscure medical terms relating to the enlargement of arteries, we briefly discussed academia and careers, and, finally, were delighted in learning how people felt about the various pontifications of visual artist-types as well as their wardrobes and their little foibles and quirks.

To the point, I like briefs, but I'm slowly switching over to those slightly less constricting but equally as comfortable and safe boxer briefs, because I think they look nicer on me.

501lover
6th June 2008, 19:26
Appreciate the summary by BeauIXI.... if he's forgotten anything substantial in this thread, I sure have overlooked it.
I enjoy my LVC Cap E 501s on the skin today and it just would not be the same for me with any layer in between.

Added comments in this thread -with direct reference to its topic preferred, but otherwise: okay, please fire away- are welcome and hereby invited.

Jakob
7th June 2008, 14:55
It feels GREAT to have this thread back.

501lover
23rd June 2008, 19:41
Thanks ever so much, Jakob and cabl3! I really appreciate this, regardless of whether it's meant seriously or maybe one of you is "taking the piss", as the British might put it.
And new comments are always welcome!

501lover
24th August 2008, 01:13
....and this then is the "original" thread referred to in my post in the "Do you wear underwear" thread. Entries welcome!

enojy
24th August 2008, 02:26
"taking the piss"

this is exactly why i wear briefs with my jeans... all of them are raw and those extra couple of drips after a bathroom break would add up over months i'm sure... yeah yeah i do the shake but i KNOW you all get that extra bastard drop that just won't leave until you are fully pantsed.

501lover
24th August 2008, 02:37
Valid point, enojy. As I've admitted before, it does take extra precaution, particularly in this "not at the dinner table" context. I use a piece of toilet tissue that stays in the appropriate place for a while. Works just fine.

droche
24th August 2008, 03:45
interesting approach. I wonder if baby powder would do the trick as well...

501lover
24th August 2008, 04:56
Never tried that. May work, but I would not like the residue of powder building up in my jeans. Really dig the creativity though, all to facilitate wearing jeans on the skin!!!!!

droche
24th August 2008, 05:00
haha...i don't think residue would be a problem if you used to the right amount. not too much, obviously, but a little when you need it could do the trick.

could keep a mini bottle of powder if your backpocket! now that's a pocket fade i'm sure not many have seen

501lover
24th August 2008, 06:00
I REALLY like the creativity here, droche! Though I guess I'll keep with my method. But you sure sound like a guy who can be interested in doing away with undies!

droche
25th August 2008, 02:21
oh I'm all for it. just certain times in certain places.

sometimes no undies make me feel oh so sexy ;-) other time i disgust myself.

i have some soccer shorts that have built in undies that are well ventilated and such. amazing. i wonder if they could do that with jeans...

dibadiba
25th August 2008, 04:30
501lover, it looks like you made this thread years ago, so what can you say about the smell, from your experience? really bad after a few months? I'm debating going without undies in my new samurais. I'll see how they feel comfort wise, but the rise is pretty high so theres no risk of asscrack exposure.

bboysaywhat
25th August 2008, 04:41
i think i might wear boxer briefs for my tighter jeans. and just my daily boxers for more liberal jeans.

iGIT
25th August 2008, 04:52
I wear nothing under my skulls, that way I can truly have blue balls :mrgreen:. No just kidding, boxers ftw.

Hogtown
25th August 2008, 04:59
I'm curious as to what the "something else" part means. Are we talking man-thongs here or something?

25th August 2008, 07:54
It could briefs, thongs, mankini, etc.

I'd like to peek my head back into this thread after a few years of laying low. I experimented with wearing underwear for some time and found it annoying when wearing boxer briefs to always pull the underwear down onto the legs after each time pulling the jeans up after using the bathroom, etc.

I also generally like to shower very little (every couple days, sometimes every three/four/etc) and this [actually wearing underwear] was a great way of compensating for the smell that accumulates after many days of not showering. Basically, the underwear was like a shield.

But it was just an unneeded extra garment worn and the shorts bunching did annoy me so I have since returned to freeballing. I have been showering much more frequently to keep things and my denim fresh. So in essence freeballing keeps me cleaner and my denim the same level of cleanliness so I went with it.

Also, couldn't one just use a wet wipeor two on their penis, ballsack, taint, anus etc/area from time to time? I guess this is some of that extra hygiene that 501lover has spoken of during his freeballing.

I don't know if trimming the pubic hair would be beneficial as the sweat and smell develop naturally in the area regardless of how forrested it is.

501lover
27th August 2008, 21:08
I'm curious as to what the "something else" part means. Are we talking man-thongs here or something?

Just wanted to have a category that sums up all other underwear, without having something particular in mind. Briefs, for example, for me would be identical with jockey shorts, but there's so much room for synonymes and ensuing confusion. Hence the all-encompassing "something else" category. And yes, I believe there are guys who wear "athletic supports", thongs and heaven knows what else as underwear.

bboysaywhat
27th August 2008, 21:52
I wear nothing under my skulls, that way I can truly have blue balls :mrgreen:. No just kidding, boxers ftw.

hahaha, good one. i wonder how painful it'd be to have your balls rub on stiff denim with any underwear protection. truely some blue ball pains.

[801]crow
27th August 2008, 23:13

Well... to get blue balls..... you have too.... do more then go commando in your denim.

----------------
Now playing: The Smiths - Still Ill (BBC Version) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+smiths/track/still+ill)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

offyatree
28th August 2008, 02:26
It could briefs, thongs, mankini, etc.

I'd like to peek my head back into this thread after a few years of laying low. I experimented with wearing underwear for some time and found it annoying when wearing boxer briefs to always pull the underwear down onto the legs after each time pulling the jeans up after using the bathroom, etc.

I also generally like to shower very little (every couple days, sometimes every three/four/etc) and this [actually wearing underwear] was a great way of compensating for the smell that accumulates after many days of not showering. Basically, the underwear was like a shield.

Also, couldn't one just use a wet wipeor two on their penis, ballsack, taint, anus etc/area from time to time? I guess this is some of that extra hygiene that 501lover has spoken of during his freeballing.

1) taking very little shower in a week is unhealthy and gross. your body smells, your bed smells, your couch smells, your clothes smell, everything in your house would smell!

2) you are one sick person.

TTsmasher
28th August 2008, 03:35
Imagine the sweat that could get through to your jeans rather than your underwear/boxers!

So:

Nudies + Nude = Faster fading!

|:D

droche
28th August 2008, 04:57
yeah I just pretended I never read 386's comment...hahaaaaaa

Ryan_L
28th August 2008, 05:04
Imagine the sweat that could get through to your jeans rather than your underwear/boxers!

So:

Nudies + Nude = Faster fading!

|:D

Aww. Gross dude. I'm pretty sure it'll not only be sweat getting into your nudies. Probably alot more things u don't want as well.. That might "enhance" the smell of your jeans

501lover
28th August 2008, 22:18
1) taking very little shower in a week is unhealthy and gross. your body smells, your bed smells, your couch smells, your clothes smell, everything in your house would smell!

2) you are one sick person.

I take offense! Nothing like a little tolerance, no? On the contrary, I think 386 is a devoted denim guy with a brain and no fear of talking candidly and with sound background about areas that usually are taboo. That time of taking few showers---okay, there I also beg to differ. But obviously he's back to more than okay bodily hygiene, and back to freeballing as well. I just think that's great.

One obviously can disagree, but I do ask that that happens without insults.

xxhalcyonxx
7th November 2008, 15:31
I got to confess I have tried going nude sevaral times with my Nudie, I feel normal. Innitially, I was afraid it may stain my boxer trunks like how it stained my shoes and a white t-shirt. So far i don't have any more itches or rashes than i previously had, maybe less. And no, I don't feel that the jeans will hurt my genitals (maybe the zip but not the jeans). And no, I don't have leather patches covering my scrotum/foreskin or balls of steel.

zazz!
9th November 2008, 03:16
what happens if you sag ur jeans? show ur ass crack?

xxhalcyonxx
10th November 2008, 11:03
I am a size 28, and for my Thin Finn, I wore size 28 too. Initially was tight, but it stretched. Even after it stretched, it still feels comfortable around the waist, which also means it doesn't sag as low as you thought. I don't know about others who wear it low though, better equip themselves with some big baggy t-shirt or it's going to be an ugly sight. For others who may want to question about my skin condition, my skin is as fine as the first day i wore my nudie.

501lover
12th November 2008, 21:36
Interesting details in the last posts. My angle: I wear my jeans tight, so no serious sagging. Really low hanging jeans are an ugly sight anyway...in my book. In Berlin slang, an asscrack showing is called a "bricklayers cleavage" ("Maurer-Dekolleté").
And I'm glad to read halcyon's skin agrees well with the direct denim contact. I've never had a problem in that context either, and as said above, the feel of the denim on my skin is one of the factors I love so much about the whole thing!

Chubby
12th November 2008, 21:59
if you're grossed out from not wearing underwear you are a sissy.

How is it any less hygenic? its just your skin. jeez. its not like your ball sweat is chemically any different than the sweat on your brow.

self edge
12th November 2008, 23:14
LOL @ bricklayers cleavage!! thats great! cant say im a fan of it though. personally i think sweaty bare balls in jeans that go extended periods of time without a wash is a little unhygienic to say the least. plus sometimes the waist band of jeans irritates my skin, so its boxers for me

501lover
14th November 2008, 19:01
This thread, though at times dormant, never fails to entertain....

Self edge, the hygiene context is the most frequent objection for not wearing underwear. I've written before about taking careful precautions with certain bodily functions. I do that, and I swear my jeans never stink. And I have to admit -many of us here say that they "rock" their jeans- that for me jeans are meant to be treated rough. So I hope not to gross you out when I say that what could be called a kind of masculine whiff in the crotch of jeans not only does not bother me, but does enhance the jeans in a way. Hopefully this is not entirely unclear...complicated to phrase!
I'm pleased (as a native Berliner) that you liked the humour in "bricklayer's cleavage"...Berlin slang can be very funny.

Chubby: I would not use the term sissy, but yes, there is a point in the roughness of the denim when worn on the skin that I find masculine, cool and also rather sexy. One of my "role models" for wearing no underwear under jeans was someone from a hard punk band, a really butch guy. When I got hooked, I only wore my very worn-out, soft 501s that way, today I really dig wearing dry, raw denim commando. I love the feel, and for me, it's a demonstration of my love of denim -to myself!- that I let nothing come in between.

Catchforusthefoxes
17th November 2008, 08:24
Man, people are saying some really iffy shit in this thread.

bounce
17th November 2008, 19:35
i wear boxer-briefs.

501lover
17th November 2008, 19:40
Man, people are saying some really iffy shit in this thread.

And some add such insight, such humour, such empathy....

Chubby
19th November 2008, 18:14
Chubby: I would not use the term sissy, but yes, there is a point in the roughness of the denim when worn on the skin that I find masculine, cool and also rather sexy. One of my "role models" for wearing no underwear under jeans was someone from a hard punk band, a really butch guy. When I got hooked, I only wore my very worn-out, soft 501s that way, today I really dig wearing dry, raw denim commando. I love the feel, and for me, it's a demonstration of my love of denim -to myself!- that I let nothing come in between.

This sounds like Whitmans Song of Myself but about denim.

hahaha wow.
It's such a normal thing to me I dont think about it, notice it.

501lover
21st November 2008, 15:53
This sounds like Whitmans Song of Myself but about denim.

hahaha wow.
It's such a normal thing to me I dont think about it, notice it.

I'll have to look the Whitman up!
And I have to say that, though I'm going commando longer now than I can remember, I still notice it and quite enjoy the noticing....
You sound like a real cool dude to me, Chubby!

wayn
25th November 2008, 07:07
I go commando only wearing my sjodee cause the denim is super soft and comfy and the fit is pretty tight, underwear just gets annoying
but with my rrds nooooo way haha
the denim is so much rougher
and the fit is a little bit looser so theres plenty of room

501lover
6th December 2008, 14:54
I go commando only wearing my sjodee cause the denim is super soft and comfy and the fit is pretty tight, underwear just gets annoying
but with my rrds nooooo way haha
the denim is so much rougher
and the fit is a little bit looser so theres plenty of room

I'd say you're on your way. When I started going commando, I also only liked it with very tight, butter-soft worn out 501s. But I think it is sort of an acquired taste, somewhat like red wine, which I did not like at all when I was younger, and which I nowadays much prefer to other kinds of wine. I absolutely love the feel of dry, rough denim on the bare skin. The fabric can't be too raw. And as far as the "room" is concerned: I always wear my jeans tight or very tight......

Magicalpoop
24th December 2008, 09:03
I think commando differs depending where you live. I live in a dry , 8 months of winter, city (Calgary, Canada)... sweating in your..area..is not really a problem ..but damn I tried going commando a few days ago - I thought my nuts were gonna freeze.

It's like -30C with windchill bringing it down to -40C ( My spit freezed before hitting the ground )

But I think going commando in nudies...for 6 months..is not so good..your sweat in your ball/pub area is definitely going to be marinating the denim in that area... X_X

501lover
30th December 2008, 19:46
Well, Magicalpoop, I think at -30 I'd give up as well. In Berlin, we currently have about -5 degrees, and it's testing, but so far, I manage. A good friend of mine who introduced me to wearing my jeans commando used to wear two pairs of jeans in such climates, a very tight, very faded pair on the skin, and a jean one size wider, and in this case, also much less faded pair, over it. That way, even in hard frost he was only wearing denim on the skin and still did not freeze his balls off.

I really like the term "marinate" in the context you used it. I think that's precisely one effect that I like so much about wearing my denim without underwear. It DOES make the jeans very personal....and before all the flak sets in again, no, it's not gross at all. (I refer to earlier messages in this very thread).

wayn
3rd January 2009, 20:48
Yeah see living in California I don't have the problem of freezing my balls off. I can't really wear jeans in the summer because its way too hot, but in the winter its a perfect temperature for jeans and I don't sweat much at all.

501lover
7th January 2009, 22:27
Well, Wayn, then I feel like "selling" to you wearing no underwear under your jeans in dry denim as well, in the appropriate season. If you like it in your SJODEE, you'll eventually love it in dry denim jeans, I'm very certain. For a cool California dude, it seems the way to go anyway to go commando.....

wayn
18th January 2009, 03:33
Well as my rrds get softer perhaps I'll try. Still seems a little bit rough.
Anyway, I live in the valley, so mostly I am surrounded by farmer kids and hicks, who have little or no sense of style or fashion appreciation, and would not take to the idea of going commando, if that makes sense. But when I go to San Francisco it seems a lot more acceptable. I even saw a guy wearing a pair of nudies at my youth orchestra.
It's not that we talk about it or anything, just the vibe you get.
If any of this makes sense...

Servetus
19th January 2009, 06:25
There wasn't an option that suited me, so I didn't vote. Basically I tend to wear boxers, but on laundry days / longish trips I usually end up going commando. I think it's great, a few quirks on basic hygiene and you're good.

I've been wearing my TF black coateds for a almost six months now, but I think it'll take a good year or so before I wash 'em.. I'm dead set on wearing the hell out of them. Still, I'll want some dry blue jeans soon, though, so maybe I'll experiment with a dedicated 'commando' slim jim. :-D

Cheers to the freeballers.

501lover
22nd January 2009, 14:15
Hey Servetus, welcome to the club, and good luck with your 'wearing the hell out of them" project. That's jeans attitude I really go for!!!
The "dedicated commando" jeans I like even better. If I may make a suggestion: choose a model with buttons, not zipper. Safer, more lasting, more iconic. Enjoy, and let us know about it!
I've just started wearing a 15 oz. japanese denim pair in, feels like a project for a lifetime at the moment, I'm on my second day. Totally relish the feel of that thick, raw but not at all rough denim.

QuinnBlack
22nd January 2009, 21:13
I understand liking the feeling of denim on your skin, but I cant get away with freeballing since my shirts aren't long enough---i dont want plumber's crack O_o. And anytime i do go commando in denim, I'd have to be wearing something waaaaayyy baggy cuz otherwise my other parts wont be too happy.

501lover
23rd January 2009, 14:42
I understand liking the feeling of denim on your skin, but I cant get away with freeballing since my shirts aren't long enough---i dont want plumber's crack O_o. And anytime i do go commando in denim, I'd have to be wearing something waaaaayyy baggy cuz otherwise my other parts wont be too happy.

Each to his own, Qiunn.... we all take note how very much baggy your jeans need to be for certain reasons.

As explained above, I like my jeans tight, and the feel of denim on the naked skin is enhanced by their tightness. With a classic cut, there isn't much of what you call plumber's crack either. The look of underwear peeking out of jeans I find much, much uglier anyway.

blackdarkeye
23rd January 2009, 22:47
i wear boxers, but sometimes i have to wonder what is the point of wearing underwear?:?:

m00ba77
24th January 2009, 00:28
I am underwear free. I actually do not own a single pair anymore. I don't miss it at all and it's much more comfortable, not to mention it just works out better with tight pants.

I guess if you want to look like some sort of ghetto fool and sag your pants you might need a second pair of pants/shorts underneath your pants, but since I try to wear my pants above my asscrack I have no such problems.

501lover
29th January 2009, 22:29
I am underwear free. I actually do not own a single pair anymore. I don't miss it at all and it's much more comfortable, not to mention it just works out better with tight pants.

I guess if you want to look like some sort of ghetto fool and sag your pants you might need a second pair of pants/shorts underneath your pants, but since I try to wear my pants above my asscrack I have no such problems.

I'm impressed- a fellow 100% commando guy. Kudos!

blackdarkeye
2nd February 2009, 23:52

that just feels uncomfortable especially considering the fact that post raw denim is stiff, i just cant have my area touching denim feels too weird

501lover
23rd February 2009, 23:21
that just feels uncomfortable especially considering the fact that post raw denim is stiff, i just cant have my area touching denim feels too weird

Well, to me, exactly that feel is very much part of the pleasure!

501lover
14th July 2009, 13:52
Well, it's summer, even here in Berlin, and I thought this once hotly discussed thread deserves a refresh. So I hope for some new entries, bracing for the occasional sharp attack that this foible of mine seems to attract. And if they should turn out friendly and possibly even in agreement, that'll be fine as well.....

501lover
8th September 2009, 14:06
Since the "competing" thread has been awoken again, I'll make this brief post so everyone can easily browse the original. I look forward to some new posts here!

mesalomanic
8th September 2009, 15:27
'tis briefs for me. I was a boxers man for a very long time, but that was no longer a possibility after sizing down with my AJDH's.

501lover
10th September 2009, 01:46
Okay, I'm a 100% commando guy, as is, by now, well known here. But boxers I've really never understood. I tried them, so I do know what I'm talking about. They are so uncomfortable, have that nasty habit of winding around one's upper thigh and creeping up one's asscrack. And if they do peek out of the jeans, which they do far too often, they usually look like a dishcloth. So for those who absolutely can't be converted to freeballing, Mesalomanic's choice seems to me second best.

mesalomanic
16th September 2009, 08:58
Depends on what kind ya get, methinks. That, and how you wear your jeans.

I've never been big on "sagging". Mine didn't ride up on me very much, if at all. When I switched to boxer-briefs I had that problem, but then again I just went out and bought a whole bunch of underwear from Target. Yicckkkk...not very good stuff. No support, and a real tendency for riding up.

These days I pack my underwear drawer with a bunch of 2(x)ist stuff. Decent price/quality ratio when I get 'em at Nordstrom rack. Then again the cashier'll look at me funny when I'm buying underwear...and nothing else.

501lover
22nd September 2009, 01:25
I have heard good things about "2xist" from brief-wearers, but never saw them but VERY expensive. I stick with my solution happyly, no underwear at all!

Ley_Raw
22nd September 2009, 02:01
Nobody cares at all!

xxhalcyonxx
22nd September 2009, 02:04
501lover:

Then what would you do if you are wearing a low waist jeans, the butt crack would be showing.

501lover
24th September 2009, 22:04
@Ley Raw: Can I politely draw your attention to the previous entries? Some people do seem to care.

@halcyon: Normally don't have the problem, as I usually wear standard straight cuts. If I do wear a low cut, I'd rather have that (a hint of butt crack) than undies sticking out. I loathe those half-visible boxers, preferably in a "dish-cloth" design, a real eyesore. Wearing them real tight helps too, then they can't slip down much to reveal more than should be revealed.

Artistdenim
19th August 2010, 20:32
This thread made me laugh more than ten times, it deserve a bump so that other could laugh as well :)

p.s. I wear boxer btw

Max Power
19th August 2010, 20:33
I just read this read this thread and had to bump it up as I found it very interesting to follow the controversial discussions. Even if I never tried going commando (where does this term come from?) and I honestly don't intend to do so, it's fantastic to see how passionate 501lover is about denim and his style of wearing it. Huge props to you!
And it seems that there is a real "outlaw", "hardcore" or whatever you'd wanna call it grop of denim addicts among us, that share a secret with the scots ;-)
And to all who find it gross: it's none of your problems, and don't you get the same reactions for wearing jeans unwashed for many months? The Majority of people can't understand that neither :-P

Kmart.
19th August 2010, 20:42
Funny how you two bumped this thread within a minute of one another :lol:

I had completely forgotten about it... I still think I'd be uncomfortable not wearing underwear under one pair of jeans for 6+ months.

Max Power
19th August 2010, 21:16
Funny how you two bumped this thread within a minute of one another :lol:
Yeah, after a year!

Artistdenim
19th August 2010, 21:28
I'm reading it right now and I'm still laughing btw :lol:

fairylicks
19th August 2010, 21:50
Think there is nothing wrong if you jump into your jeans naked from time to time (after a shower or a swim in the pool)... But I wear some hipsters most of the time...

501lover
20th August 2010, 01:07
Gosh, what heavy traffic here all of a sudden. But I'm pleased, since this is something dear and important to me. And very pleased with most of the latest comments. Only two brief remarks: (no pun intended....now who of the non-native speakers gets this, I wonder....):

@ fairylicks: I am quite a clean guy. I don't wear underwear under my jeans, but I'm no slob and undergo all the bodily hygiene usual in our cultural circle. Including a little extra here and there for the very reason that I wear my denim this way.

@ artistdenim: Glad you had some laughs, that's never bad. (Especially for someone working as hard as I believe you do). Don't entirely forget though, please, that at heart I'm serious about this.

Kmart.
20th August 2010, 01:22
Only two brief remarks: (no pun intended....)

Classic!

offyatree
20th August 2010, 01:24
@ fairylicks: I am quite a clean guy. I don't wear underwear under my jeans, but I'm no slob and undergo all the bodily hygiene usual in our cultural circle. Including a little extra here and there for the very reason that I wear my denim this way.

:shock::shock: fungus and bacterias all over your balls and shaft, no?

501lover
20th August 2010, 01:29
@ Kmart: Kudos !

@ offyatree: for all I know, not much more than average. I'm very well, this area included, thank you!

Artistdenim
20th August 2010, 06:32
Just finish reading this thread, I see that you meet darkside of denim, may the force be with you

http://a839.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/58/l_a3492736ef905c84cbd497955c5e49ae.jpg

501lover
21st August 2010, 01:00
Thanks, artist. You always have the cutest photos.....

Incidentally, a little mosaic piece of info: (maybe this was written here before - and if so, probably by me, but what the heck, I don't want to research the entire thread now....).

As I just saw many reactions to the bathtub ritual with shrink-to-fit 501s in the respective thread: there is a causal link here.
Obviously, one puts on the 501s without underwear in the bathtub. An extra layer of cloth at the most sensitive region is no good idea for the drying process (wearing the jeans when drying). Plus any underwear would likely be ruined by all the bleeding-out colour.

So you wear them on the skin this original time. In the "initiation process". I always like the feel of it so much that alone for this reason it would never occur to me to put on any underwear when wearing them later.

501lover
21st August 2010, 16:10
Hi Max, your entry absolutely values a reply, sorry I took my time for it.

Had to wiki it, so as to refresh my memory. There is a link to "going regimental" in the Scottish army, where the kilt was worn traditionally without any underwear. Then the term popped up again in the Vietnam war, where the practice was common to "increase ventilation and reduce moisture".

Some more interpretative explanation is that it is a synonym for something like "out in the open" or "ready for action". And a 1996 episode of the TV series "Friends" must have contained the term "going commando" in this sense, and, as Wiki puts it, thus introduced the term "into the popular vernacular."

I just read this read this thread and had to bump it up as I found it very interesting to follow the controversial discussions. Even if I never tried going commando (where does this term come from?) and I honestly don't intend to do so, it's fantastic to see how passionate 501lover is about denim and his style of wearing it. Huge props to you!
And it seems that there is a real "outlaw", "hardcore" or whatever you'd wanna call it grop of denim addicts among us, that share a secret with the scots ;-)
And to all who find it gross: it's none of your problems, and don't you get the same reactions for wearing jeans unwashed for many months? The Majority of people can't understand that neither :-P

Your take on this I very much appreciate, Max, esp. from a guy who doesn't share the habit. Many thanks. It says a lot both about your own dedication to denim AND your great and enviable open-mindedness.

What you say at the end: I could'nt agree more, and can only wish more people would at least (!) see it this way.

Max Power
21st August 2010, 19:06
Kudos for this very kind and informative reply!! I even wrote about the scots, but didn't see the obvious connection ;-)

501lover
23rd August 2010, 16:51
Your bringing up the Scots and their wearing their kilts without underwear washed ashore an old question again about which I was wondering years ago.

Since the Scots do have that tradition, how about a higher quota of Scottish denim freeballers? Could it be that this "exotic" habit is more wide-spread up in Scotland than in other parts of Europe? So far, my impression is that most fellow freeballers are Americans. Both from my personal experience and the poll results here.

Don't know how many Scots we have here, but if one or two of them could shed some light on this small point, I'd be very interested.

Max Power
23rd August 2010, 16:57
You could ask marksmith85, he's from scotland ;-)

501lover
23rd August 2010, 16:58
Great minds think alike. Guess (only one allowed!) whom I just PM'ed about this?

Max Power
23rd August 2010, 17:04
:mrgreen: But it wasn't hard, with this kilt picture...

501lover
26th August 2010, 00:17
No luck so far. Our Scottish contributors are very economical with their input...

Pity, as it really does interest me.

Max Power
26th August 2010, 07:09
No luck so far. Our Scottish contributors are very economical with their input...

Pity, as it really does interest me.
Well, then at least one cliche about the scots was proved right ;-) But I hope you can get more input and wish you luck for your investigation!

Artistdenim
27th August 2010, 19:41
hmmmm, interesting

Artistdenim
2nd September 2010, 17:33
12%, not bad

Artistdenim
9th September 2010, 07:54
this thread need pics!!!

beautiful_FrEaK
9th September 2010, 09:27
erm...and what exactly do you want to see?

ThinFinn
9th September 2010, 09:43
^well read the thread-name tilmann...! :-D

beautiful_FrEaK
9th September 2010, 09:52
yeah...I get it.
But he won't see much if I'm nude under my jeans because it would be covered BY my jeans. Or does he want a picture where I pull my waistband and shoot from above that he can see my penis?!

fairylicks
9th September 2010, 12:06
keep your daydreems in your mind Tilmann :-P

beautiful_FrEaK
9th September 2010, 12:31
but they make me feel good...

David Matthew Gray
9th September 2010, 14:18
I wear good quality, fitted trunks/boxer briefs. H&M or CK stuff. Feels good, although what I have at the moment bunches up too easily.

501lover
9th September 2010, 15:42
Very amusing new entries here. Always a pleasure.

Now that little discussion (B_f's daydreams aside) puts me in mind of some modern art actually. Naturally we don't want any obscenity here. The rather philosophical point would be that there would be no visible difference at all, only the knowledge that there is "nothing under". Which, in turn, is no small point of the reason and pleasure freeballing does give me....it's in the head (like it's often said about good sex, too...).

So, like many pieces of art -consider the famous monochrome white painting so hotly discussed in the play "ART" by Yasmina Reza, or the real art of, say, Yves Klein- and the pic of a pair of jeans worn without underwear could be quite a canvas for thoughts and associations. Not because of anything visible, but exactly because of the invisible. I find this fascinating.

beautiful_FrEaK
9th September 2010, 16:21
yeah, but you can't catch this "in the head" with a picture. That's why I asked what pictures exactly he wants to see.

(so IMO, this thread don't need any pictures at all)