PDA

View Full Version : Finn's Front Pockets

billabonggreg
21st August 2006, 21:17
Anyone else have the problem where ya put ya phone or keys in ya pockets and they show up big time when your walking? Nightmare! Need to get a smaller phone :evil:

M!ch
21st August 2006, 21:53
Put the stuff in your backpockets :P

Epilogue
21st August 2006, 22:03
I would't put my phone into my pockets anyway. Today I saw on TV (news) that scientists have proven that the radiation of cellular phones destroys the sperm of a man. I guess it has even worse effects on a longer term.

vee_dub
21st August 2006, 22:37
I would't put my phone into my pockets anyway. Today I saw on TV (news) that scientists have proven that the radiation of cellular phones destroys the sperm of a man. I guess it has even worse effects on a longer term.

Put 2 phones while having sex u dont need to use condoms :P kidding!

Dont put phone next to your balls and ur chest area..the radiation will irregulate your heart beat.

put it in ur backpack is ideal!

countach_23
21st August 2006, 23:30
eat good fish and shrimp ! its good for reproducing good spermage :P ull have a good tank of sperm my friend

coq*
30th September 2006, 18:45
eat good fish and shrimp ! its good for reproducing good spermage :P ull have a good tank of sperm my friend

haha too bad I ain?t a big fan of fish :P

KillBill
30th September 2006, 21:07

haha too bad I ain?t a big fan of fish :P

i wasn't either but learned to love it, it's good to have a change every now and than