PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME PLS! sizing question!!

lenn
17th August 2006, 16:09
Hi guys,

today my girl fell in love with a pair of dry nudies. thin finns, no SSK's as she first wanted... but now she's got a bit of a problem with the sizing.
her normal size is like a 26 in SSK (to wear them tight), but she tried on a 28 in TF and liked the baggy look a lot. i want to know if they will strech some so it might become too baggy and won't fit well anymore

anyone got some expierence on this? any help appreciated

chrisc
17th August 2006, 16:12
My TF dry's came yesterday and I'd recommend buying a size down to your usual size as although will be a tight squeeze at first will gradually stretch to your true waist size,

I take 28" in everything else but got 27" in TF dry and they fit perfectly

lenn
17th August 2006, 16:16
but she's buying them baggy... will they still strech an inch or two then?

chrisc
17th August 2006, 16:42
I honestly dont know, although if was I was to guess by you buying them baggy then they shouldnt really stretch? Unless they come up tight in the odd place or two .. :?:

lenn
17th August 2006, 16:46
allright thnx

she's getting them in a 28, she wants the baggy look... reckon it will be fine

colin
17th August 2006, 17:48
if they are already baggy I dont think she should worry about them stretching out. they stretch when you put stress on them, so obviously the tighter you buy them the more they will stretch. if you buy them pretty loose they'll be fairly free-moving and (in my guess) they won't really stretch out.

M!ch
18th August 2006, 21:28
Interesting choice, the TF would'nt be the first Nudies i would think of for a girl but if she wears them baggy i'm thinking it would look very nice!
Enjoy!

Get Smart
24th August 2006, 17:15
my gf also likes the Thin Finns as her favorite nudies. At first i didnt think the low back pockets would look good on a girl, but they do!

coryokeefe
13th November 2008, 21:31
really need a quick response. Just got TF in a 27/32 and they wont even button. Im thinking of either going with Slim Kim or another TF. The legs fit tight and how i like but im worried a 28 still might be too small. Should i do the 29? Let me know ASAP

Thanks!

sunpup
17th November 2008, 21:34
really need a quick response. Just got TF in a 27/32 and they wont even button. Im thinking of either going with Slim Kim or another TF. The legs fit tight and how i like but im worried a 28 still might be too small. Should i do the 29? Let me know ASAP

Thanks!

If you think you are close to buttoning them, then go for the 28, as it will give you enough room. If you go for the 29 they may end up too big depending upon the frame of your body. If your thighs are not too large I think it will be ok to try for only one size up. I personally like tf tight fitting. The ssk will be lower on the hips with a tighter ass end, but they do stretch a lot more than the tf due to the fabric.

coryokeefe
17th November 2008, 22:17
If you think you are close to buttoning them, then go for the 28, as it will give you enough room. If you go for the 29 they may end up too big depending upon the frame of your body. If your thighs are not too large I think it will be ok to try for only one size up. I personally like tf tight fitting. The ssk will be lower on the hips with a tighter ass end, but they do stretch a lot more than the tf due to the fabric.

Thank you so much!! Ya im pretty close to buttoning them. Like everything else is pretty skin tight but it fits. Ya thats what im worried about, i just sent my 27 back to cultizm so on this next try i have to get it right or im gonna be out another shipping cost..

Ya i loved how the Thin Finn Fit from the thighs down. But you have to wear them so high to make the yoke situation not look to weird. Im worried the SSK is gonna be super loose from the knees down... and super tight on the thighs and ass region. I love the diesel thanaz fit.. if you know which is most similar to that.

So its still up in the air on which cut im gonna get. My friends thought the thin finn were cool, just different looking becuase of the yoke thing. Im gonna be wearing them everyday with like normally just t shirts and toms so want the best everyday cut.. Let me know what you would do.

Your time helping me is very appreciated!!

sunpup
19th November 2008, 21:19
Thank you so much!! Ya im pretty close to buttoning them. Like everything else is pretty skin tight but it fits. Ya thats what im worried about, i just sent my 27 back to cultizm so on this next try i have to get it right or im gonna be out another shipping cost..

Ya i loved how the Thin Finn Fit from the thighs down. But you have to wear them so high to make the yoke situation not look to weird. Im worried the SSK is gonna be super loose from the knees down... and super tight on the thighs and ass region. I love the diesel thanaz fit.. if you know which is most similar to that.

So its still up in the air on which cut im gonna get. My friends thought the thin finn were cool, just different looking becuase of the yoke thing. Im gonna be wearing them everyday with like normally just t shirts and toms so want the best everyday cut.. Let me know what you would do.

Your time helping me is very appreciated!!

No, the ssk is not "super loose" from the knees down--really not too much different from tf. If you want a tighter fit from the knee down why not tight long john? tlj is similar to ssk, but not quite as low on the hips (but still low) and tighter from knee to ankle.
I also have a Diesel Thanaz which is not quite like any of the nudies. For one thing, it has a longer front rise than ssk or tlj, probably a bit more like the tf.
As for tf's low ass--well, yeah, more than the ssk or tlj, but really you do not have to wear them too high because of the back yoke. I guess it depends if you have a flat ass or have a bit of meat there. SUre you can sag 'em low and make the ass end fall low, but you can also wear them at your normal waist and not really have a sagging ass end, just a low yoke.
I personally like my tfdbc--you can see how I wear them in the photo section. But I also like my tlj and ssk too--I think there are also posted photos of these too.
Your best "everyday cut" may be the tfdbc, but buy the tlj if you want a normal ass end and tighter around the lower leg and ankle. The tlj is also has more stretch in it, so it covers "problem fits" if you buy it fairly close to your correct size.
No problem, helping you--ask any questions, and don't forget to post your photos wearing the jeans once you get them. Most guys will comment then as to how they fit on you.

coryokeefe
23rd November 2008, 03:02
No, the ssk is not "super loose" from the knees down--really not too much different from tf. If you want a tighter fit from the knee down why not tight long john? tlj is similar to ssk, but not quite as low on the hips (but still low) and tighter from knee to ankle.
I also have a Diesel Thanaz which is not quite like any of the nudies. For one thing, it has a longer front rise than ssk or tlj, probably a bit more like the tf.
As for tf's low ass--well, yeah, more than the ssk or tlj, but really you do not have to wear them too high because of the back yoke. I guess it depends if you have a flat ass or have a bit of meat there. SUre you can sag 'em low and make the ass end fall low, but you can also wear them at your normal waist and not really have a sagging ass end, just a low yoke.
I personally like my tfdbc--you can see how I wear them in the photo section. But I also like my tlj and ssk too--I think there are also posted photos of these too.
Your best "everyday cut" may be the tfdbc, but buy the tlj if you want a normal ass end and tighter around the lower leg and ankle. The tlj is also has more stretch in it, so it covers "problem fits" if you buy it fairly close to your correct size.
No problem, helping you--ask any questions, and don't forget to post your photos wearing the jeans once you get them. Most guys will comment then as to how they fit on you.

So i made it to american rag this weekend and tried on the thin finn and tight long john. My size is officially a 29 waist. The tight long john was sweet, but the stretchier denim i wasnt as sweet. They fit really similar to my kill city black pants.

I really like the Thin Finn fit so thats what im gonna go for. They didnt have SSK to try on, and i forgot to try on Grim Tim.

The only thing is the length, they only had 34 length and so does cultizm. Im only like 5 9 so its a bit long. 32 is more my deal.. we will see how it turns out. So i should get be getting my Thin Finn pretty soon and ill post some pictures. Thanks for all your help!

nkang5
17th January 2009, 00:10
hello people
this is my first thread and i just wanted to ask you guys about sizing so i can get my pair of nudies soon :)
im 5' 7'' 125 lbs, and have thin legs
i wear a 28 in diesel thanaz's and gloovy's..
i wear the 28's so i can sag my jeans, but the legs are pretty roomy
(tighter legs with a rommy waist wold be the best fit for me)
should i get a 28 in nudies as well?
and thin finn would be the right fit for me i assume? maybe the slim jims or grim tims?

hippopatamus
17th January 2009, 04:58
hello people
this is my first thread and i just wanted to ask you guys about sizing so i can get my pair of nudies soon :)
im 5' 7'' 125 lbs, and have thin legs
i wear a 28 in diesel thanaz's and gloovy's..
i wear the 28's so i can sag my jeans, but the legs are pretty roomy
(tighter legs with a rommy waist wold be the best fit for me)
should i get a 28 in nudies as well?
and thin finn would be the right fit for me i assume? maybe the slim jims or grim tims?

ill say you must get Thinnfinn instead the other two....dont go down size if you like ur waist to be roomy and thinfinn definetly a skinny legs........and yes u can sag ur jeans wearing thinfinns coz of the low yoke ....

fnlit
20th January 2009, 10:53
I wear a 29 in diesel zathans and a 29 in thin finn dry stretches

if you like to sag, these jeans almost sag for you in a way. I'd get a 29 or 28 if i were you.

If your diesels fit comfortable in a 29, get a 28, if they fit tight (brand new) go true to size

Jayooo
20th January 2009, 11:16
I just got the Thinn Finn 'Dry Ecru Embo' which my cousin bought for me from the United States... Despite knowing he got them for me in size 30 I thought it would have not been a problem since I also have the Thinn Finn 'Stetch' version just a size lower in 29... but these ones are gi-normous compared to my old 'Stretch' ones... Is it the size or the style? Help please anyone?

nkang5
3rd March 2009, 09:24
is there a big difference in the thighs between the 28s and 29s?
i need the thigh parts to be more tightened (i have skinny thighs)
but need the waist to loosen up a lil bit lol
i still cant decide if i should get the thin finn dry stretch in 28s or 29s........ grrrrrrrrrrrr

is it cool to have the zippers up but the buttons open for a jean?
(so that i can just do that with the 28s)
or would it be dangerous and break the zipper or something..
let me know guys.. (im worried that the 29s thigh would be too big for me and look dumb)
im in this panic mode lol, help!
THANKS SO MUCH! :D

sunpup
3rd March 2009, 22:38
is there a big difference in the thighs between the 28s and 29s?
i need the thigh parts to be more tightened (i have skinny thighs)
but need the waist to loosen up a lil bit lol
i still cant decide if i should get the thin finn dry stretch in 28s or 29s........ grrrrrrrrrrrr

is it cool to have the zippers up but the buttons open for a jean?
(so that i can just do that with the 28s)
or would it be dangerous and break the zipper or something..
let me know guys.. (im worried that the 29s thigh would be too big for me and look dumb)
im in this panic mode lol, help!
THANKS SO MUCH! :D

Remember that no two pairs of jeans even in the same size and style are going to fit exactly the same---each will have unique characteristics. This is particularly important in tight jeans where every mm of difference in the stitching will affect the fit.
If you can go somewhere to buy them in person, you can try different pairs of the same size to see how they fit.
If you want them super tight, you are going to have to put up with a tight waist, but I think if you have great difficulty with the zipper, go for a larger waist. You can have some of the zipper unfastened when new and have no problem, as it will stretch out to fit better. If you leave your button open, the zipper would probably not break, but you may find yourself embarrassed by an open fly when the sipper works its way down when you least realise it! :)