PDA

View Full Version : Forum posts

stiewie
17th January 2005, 21:15
Since a short period some members feel the need to post up to thirty (30!) reactions a day.
I think you DON'T have to react on EVERY item on this forum.
If you want to give response on someone's message you also can do it by pm (personal message).
I also get irretated by dutch language used by some people;write ENGLISH so everybody can understand it!.
DON'T use sms-talk,write understandable!
I think if we all stick to a few simple rules the forum stays interesting for everybody.

Tobe
17th January 2005, 21:18
I agree with you!

Epilogue
17th January 2005, 22:44
Ok Stewie, you're right in the point of speaking dutch (I already told the guys) and responding to every simple sentence (though I don't think 30 reactions a day are a problem as long as it is no spaming), but I for example have to respond in the forum because sometimes my PM doesn't work (the messages lay weeks in the outbox without being send).

e

mynudies
17th January 2005, 22:53
Ok Stewie, you're right in the point of speaking dutch (I already told the guys) and responding to every simple sentence (though I don't think 30 reactions a day are a problem as long as it is no spaming), but I for example have to respond in the forum because sometimes my PM doesn't work (the messages lay weeks in the outbox without being send).

e

Has it happened more than once? Sorry about that! We will look into what is causing that problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Epilogue
17th January 2005, 23:03
Yes, it happened 4 times or so, I was wondering why there came no response, but when I looked into my outbox, I saw, that there were still messages from weeks ago.

e

sarlo
27th January 2005, 08:36
Yes, it happened 4 times or so, I was wondering why there came no response, but when I looked into my outbox, I saw, that there were still messages from weeks ago.

e
When my was asked 2 talk english i had no prob with that :)
But it's because in a rush i forget it so i talked dutch sry for that :oops:

sven
28th January 2005, 02:36
i think the dutch/english sounds cute

Epilogue
12th February 2005, 02:04
Sorry guys, but I am knocked out for several days. My girlfriend left me today and usual I'm a tough guy but when it comes to love I am a softie. My whole room is full of tears, hehe. Bring in the boats and we can swim. ~laugh~
I come back as fast as I find relief. I hate it losing someone with who you think you can spend the rest of your life. It hurts unspeakeable.

your's Epilogue

Kalles
12th February 2005, 03:58
Sorry to hear that mate! :( I know the feeling. I hope it wasn't because you spent too much time on MyNudies!?!? Take care and hope you feel better very soon. 8)

Epilogue
12th February 2005, 15:07
Thanks ~smile~ No it was not because of MyNudies, hehe. Don't worry.
I listen much to my fave swedish death metal / prog rock Band called Opeth. Actually to the album Damnation. Try it, it's so fu.... depressive but gives you strenghts as hell.

e

stiewie
12th February 2005, 15:16
He Seastian,sorry to hear such bad news.
Try to see the bright side of life and look forwards.
Buy something of Nudie and live happily.. :wink:

Epilogue
12th February 2005, 15:19
Yeah I will buy all Nudie Jeans on the whole world and then all people will be angry at me, hrhr.

e

toszie
13th February 2005, 19:44
Sorry guys, but I am knocked out for several days. My girlfriend left me today and usual I'm a tough guy but when it comes to love I am a softie. My whole room is full of tears, hehe. Bring in the boats and we can swim. ~laugh~
I come back as fast as I find relief. I hate it losing someone with who you think you can spend the rest of your life. It hurts unspeakeable.

your's Epilogue
all though you probally don't like me i feel sorry for you losing your girl. I also feel like I can't live with my girl wouldn't wanna lose her too. In dutch we say, wish you strenght.
Thomas

Epilogue
13th February 2005, 20:04
It's not I hate you, I just don't like your attitude to showing selvage to other people (it's like showing off how rich you are or how good you are dressed) and was pissed of because you always wrote as you would know everything better, hehe. Well when you know what I mean everythin's ok. Thank you for the nice words. ~smile~

e

toszie
13th February 2005, 20:41
It's not I hate you, I just don't like your attitude to showing selvage to other people (it's like showing off how rich you are or how good you are dressed) and was pissed of because you always wrote as you would know everything better, hehe. Well when you know what I mean everythin's ok. Thank you for the nice words. ~smile~

e

It was just with the selvage I love and that connection with you all guys something like that. And It probally was my enthousiastic too. allright than