PDA

View Full Version : love hate thin finn

kdtf
31st July 2006, 14:23
Pictures posted
I am struggling with my finns. I love them for a couple of days then hate them, as a result i have only worn them a dozen times in 3 months. I really want to break a pair of nudies but i'm not sure these will be the ones. Maybe I feel like I'm too old for this style.
I do have them on now and am liking them.,I tried some jim japans (same size) and they felt way too stiff and loose at the ankles.
I think I just need to tough it out for a little longer.
Any comment on the pictures appreciated.

Matthias1977
31st July 2006, 14:29
The pictures are okay. I don't quite see your problem. Actually, either I like my jeans, or I don't. What is it that you don't like, and why does "it" occur in fits? and not continually?

kdtf
2nd August 2006, 14:41
I figured out that its not that i dont like them. Its more that maybe i shouldnt be wearing them.
-Put it this way if you saw some bloke in his 30's taking the kids to the park wearing Finns what would you think??
good on ya or give it up dad??

Matthias1977
2nd August 2006, 15:09
Hell, what would we come to if we thought life's over when you reach the age of 30??

Okay, if you're fat or if you look older than you are like say 50, then maybe stop wearing them. What do your kid say? What do people around you say?

Mile End
2nd August 2006, 16:15
I figured out that its not that i dont like them. Its more that maybe i shouldnt be wearing them.
-Put it this way if you saw some bloke in his 30's taking the kids to the park wearing Finns what would you think??
good on ya or give it up dad??

So, as soon as you get 30 (and get kids), then you're not supposed to wear Finns? Are Jims ok? Don't quite get the logic here. To be honest, Nudies aren't that ****ing controversial...

vee_dub
2nd August 2006, 19:15
Hahah it's alright..30 years old is ok to wear nudies. Over 40 is abit crazy for FT but ralf would be good :D.

I think your son would appreciated his dad to wear something modern, so when you pick him up from school you looks awesome..

My dad who is 55 years old still wearing 501xx ..he always saids a pair of awesome jeans will last you forever.

kdtf
3rd August 2006, 00:58
I feel a bit stupid that I even put this out there now, you know, Its only a pair of jeans.
Decided that I'm wearing them till their broken, or at least till it embarresses the kids!!
Photos in six months!!

dave023
3rd August 2006, 01:16
I don't like slim fits but I must admit those look good on you man!!

Get Smart
9th August 2006, 03:33
Your pics look good man. I wouldnt sweat it, if you are still thin and youngish looking, then it shouldnt matter you're in 30s. Hell, I'm in my 30s and have a 2nd pair of Finns coming to me, but fortunately I always get mistaken for being 26 or so. 8)

M!ch
9th August 2006, 10:16
Those Finns look good on you so no need to worry!
In my opinion you should wear what you like, regardless of age, and as long as it suits you and you don't get comments from your dearest it's OK!

Matthias1977
9th August 2006, 10:27
I always get comments from my dearest... I don't think that you should mind that either! :wink: