PDA

View Full Version : Real?!

zlo
28th December 2004, 23:15
I have think about buy a pair Evisu Jeans on Ebay, but most of the jeans on ebay seams to be fake.

So i wounder if anybody have any tip how i can see if the jeans are fake or real.

Maybe you have a picture there you can see the diffrens between real and fake.

Please Help Me :wink:

haole
29th December 2004, 00:06
Be VERY careful when you buy something on eBay. Yes, a lot of the stuff, especially clothing and sports equipment, that are sold on eBay is fake. And the fake stuff is so well made that it is very hard to tell the difference.

I believe there is no real way of knowing that it is real. Even fake merchandise comes with real-looking tags nowadays. Make sure the seller has a lot of positive feedback, that they are not located in or nearby China, and that they answer any questions you may have.

Counterfeits might be a reason why Nudie Jeans wish to remain small...that way they are not as easily targeted.

Good Luck!

zlo
29th December 2004, 01:46
Be VERY careful when you buy something on eBay. Yes, a lot of the stuff, especially clothing and sports equipment, that are sold on eBay is fake. And the fake stuff is so well made that it is very hard to tell the difference.

I believe there is no real way of knowing that it is real. Even fake merchandise comes with real-looking tags nowadays. Make sure the seller has a lot of positive feedback, that they are not located in or nearby China, and that they answer any questions you may have.

Counterfeits might be a reason why Nudie Jeans wish to remain small...that way they are not as easily targeted.

Good Luck!

Okey, is it often so that if the seller have very good feedback and he have sell much clothes he sell clothes who are authentic ?!

zlo
29th December 2004, 01:49
If anybody knows how i can see if Evisu jeans are fake or not please write it here :wink:

toszie
17th January 2005, 19:09
YES!!

You can see by the selvage!!!! People!! You know evisu is that famouse because of the jeans not the name! I've got an evisu but now I'm doing Nudie slevage like the veggie and more because evisu is to commercial and to much fake!!

But if you really want to ask a pic of the selvage! Often red and white selvage by evisu genes. Fake ones almost always don't have them. I was a long time sepciaslised in evisu because I've sold it.

Just selvage and choose a classic model remember that fake ones are often very "Special". But evisu did not make such crazy models!

good luck!
tozz